Fairy Tail IC

Mirai Yamada - Tenrou Island

ToBG6u4.jpg

When Mirai saw the amazed expression in Lann's face, he couldn't help but get a little full of himself. His immediate action was, of course, putting his right hand over his chest and bowing, as an actor that just finished a play, followed by some random waves of hand and nodding his head in a way that reassembled someone who just received a prize, another magnificent demonstration of his lack of maturity. "Thank you, thank you. I know I'm amazing" He replied, immediately returning to walk to a random direction. While he was totally lost, he couldn't just say it to the younger guild members, choosing to use the moment of distraction resulting from his display of skill to divert the boy attention from his indecision about which way he should take, hiding the search in his excessive act, and finally deciding for a path that appeared to be recently travelled, inwardly praying that he didn't choose the wrong direction.

"Ahh!" He suddenly exclaimed after hearing the boy question. In his own careless state resulting from the influence of the painful remembrance of the day six years ago over his mind, he didn't even notice that his action of murdering one of the rare creatures that composed the biomebiome unique to Tenroujima could actually bring quite the trouble to him if Hibiki noticed his actions. "Ahn... Err... It's not like that. It is just resting a li-..." He started to give a half-assed explanation in a tentative to divert Lann's attention from his transgression, and maybe help him with covering it, when he suddenly heard Misa's yell, apparently calling for him, stopping his words midway through the sentence.

The effect of Misa's yelling was immediate, as the previously carefree acting of Mirai suddenly changed to demonstrate a seriousness that wasn't usual for him. The yell couldn't help but trigger all the kinds of pessimistic thoughts when coupled with the ominous day, resulting in Mirai's immediate leaping towards the direction where it came from, using his gravity magic to lower the effect of gravity over him in a way that boosted his speed, completely forgetting about Lann's presence and abandoning the boy without a single word when faced by his eagerness of assuring Misa's safety. His anxiety was so overwhelming that he didn't even take half a minute to dash through the area that separated him from his childhood friend, encountering her kneeling and surrounded by ribbons of magic power. In his own disturbed mind state, he didn't even think about the possible danger or the awkwardness that he normally felt near the girl, approaching her in the same speed he used to dash his way through the forest and stopping dangerously close to the girl, his eyes clearly expressing the overwhelming worry that he felt. "Misa!? Are you ok!? Do you feel hurt somewhere!? Did someone wound you!?" The mage continuously showered the girl with questions, relentlessly demonstrating his worry. His hands moved through her shoulders and face in a delicate way, trying to bring her out of the strange stupor that she demonstrated. In his own restless mind state, he didn't even think about the possibility of this being just another "change", like what usually happened when Misaka was waking up, directly assuming that something bad happened.

Disappearing into the town

Lily Ann was immediately annoyed when she noticed Rasil the freaking rascal light himself on fire and dash towards the council dogs, she didn't mind nor care all too much as she dipped into a crowd and melted into a building; abandoned it seemed where she could hide. The council dogs weren't happy about that and ignored the guy who had just been put out and was now asking about his brother; as Lily Ann knew he was doing, she flipped out a lacrima and tapped her hair with it changing it to blue with speckles of green, and her clothes into a deep royal purple color, palms flat on her thighs as she strode back out of her hiding place, hip cocked, walking with purpose through the crowd, at the edge of the crowd that she walked beside she flicked her eyes over towards Rasil and sent a lightning bolt across the ground to zap him, a warning signal that she was leaving. Not that she expected him to follow she was just warning him, annoyed with herself and with everything else, she vanished into the ground having recovered enough to use her ground stalker skill, vanishing deep underground and taking off outside of Crocus where she finally popped out of the ground far enough away to not draw attention and returned her appearance to normal before leaning against a tree and closing her eyes while she leaned against the tree. She meditated as she zoned out eyes closed as she just waited outside to see if Rasil would come outside of Crocus.

Reveal hidden contents
Kami Rezonai

View attachment 217981

Kami had been sleeping, happily dreaming of his next artifict find. Drool dripped from the corner of his mouth. His hair was a mess, and he was as happy as could be. So far he didn't mind being a guild member. It was basically like before, except he had somewhere to come back to, and it was easier to find clues, and tips about items. Yep, he couldn't have been happier, but he had the odd feeling that Alara wasn't happy.

This was confirmed to him, when she woke him up a clearly serious expression on her face. Kami opened a single eye, as she began speaking. Then once she finished he yawned loudly, and stretching his arms, aswell as hus torso as he did. He rubbed the sleep sand from his eyes. The thought on her words.

She was right, at the mention of their father his heart sank. He looked as his reflection in the mirror he kept hung on the wall opposite of his bed, let's out a tired sigh. Was he really becoming like their father? Sure he had been busy, but he always offered to take Alara along with. But of course he knew that wasn't the kind of life she wanted. They had always differed in that way. They where all the had left, no family. The last of the Rezonai, so they had to stick together. Kami noticed Alara disposition, and leaned in wrapping his arms around her. He embraced her tightly burying her head into his chest. Then he loosened his grip slightly, he seemed to be tearing up slightly.

Although that could be from just waking up. "You're right, I haven't been here with you. Not like I should, I know it's hard for you. Probably feel like your all alone in the world..." Kami wiped the water from his eyes, and smiled. He crapped his nether cloak, and the rod he had gotten from his father's belongings."Alright, I'll cut down on the work then. How's that sound?"

Alara Rezonai

Needless to say Alara hadn't actually expected Kami to react how he did. She didn't even blush from the position he was in, more or less assuming it was due to how he was sitting on the bed. Eventually she hugged him back though, hoping the verbal response to her little guilt trip was something she'd like.

She watched as he stood and starting grabbing his things, nodding in agreement with how she felt. She honestly had felt like he wasn't really even there the past while, like it was pointless he even still lived with her. At his offer she sighed, "I'd really like that. But I'd also like you to stop going on missions to do with it for a while." She replied. 

"I want us to spend time together outside of missions, actual time. Not a few minutes inbetween you leaving again." She told him. "At-least for a while? Please?" She asked with a small smile. "And if you're dressed I wanna head by the hall, knowing Yama he's probably there cooking like he usually does." She added.

@Mitchs98

Valken let out a coo in response to Ferra, patting her cheek with the usual smile. Nikolas, meanwhile, returned to the living room, his ears flattened on his head. He plopped down next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder. "Damn pianist needs to cheer up sometime soon..." he said, sounding even more tired than usual. He loved his brother to death, but the guy was so depressed that sometimes Nik had to drag him out of the abyss his room and into the guild hall. It was saddening for him to see Phin like this. Rudolf soon crawled onto his dad's lap; Nikolas's ears perked right back up and he smiled at Ferra. "I say we find a way to contact good ol' Shiro. D'ya think the communication lacrima would still work if we could find one of the pieces and--" His train of thought ended as Rudolf tugged on his ears. It really felt more like an annoying pinch, but Nikolas, just to amuse Rudolf, once again did the fake swoon, falling backward onto his wife's lap. Rudolf was now crawling on his face....which was actually the cutest damn thing once you think about it. Valken fell over laughing, and even Nikolas cracked up, finally managing to tug Rudolf off of his face. "Whoa, there, Rudy!" he chortled. "You're like a little starfish sometimes!" Rudolf cocked his head, his ear twitching, which caused Nikolas to go into a cuteness overdose and hug his little boy. Valken just sort of watched, not sure what to make of it. He looked at Ferra, then back at his brother and dad, then back at Ferra. 

Ferra Saedor

Ferra giggled at Valken patting her cheek and gently ran a finger over his small hand, if one thing was for sure her kids did a good job at cheering her up. As far as she could see they did a good job of doing the same for Phineas, though it was more temporary. When Nikolas came back in and spoke she frowned before sighing, "Yeah I know, he really does." She replied. 

She wasn't mad at Phineas by any means, far from it in-fact. She honestly felt bad for him but had no idea what to do shy of striking out to look for Shiro with him, and clearly she couldn't do that with a family to raise and take care of. As Nikolas started mentioning trying to find a way to contact Shiro she thought to herself inbetween giggling at the scene between Rudolf and Nikolas.

"I wish I could think of something that we could do, but we have no idea where she even is. Or if she even has her lacrima anymore for that matter." She said before frowning a bit. The blonde then shook her head lightly, smiling at Rudolf and Valken. She gently pet Valkens ears, "I'm confused too." She told him jokingly, picking up on his confused demeanour. "Have any ideas yourself?" She asked Nikolas.

&

Kathy blinked as the man was more than happy to recieve the pouch of Jewel and thanked her multiple times while bowing. It was kind of odd for her to recieve such..Happiness and excitement aside from her own child's happiness. "Of course..." she said softly, watching as he ran off saying he'd pay her double the amount as he went off I find that quite hard to believe he'd be able to pay me back double...by the time he does I'll have triple what I gave him... she was an S class after all and took missions that paid high and didnt take her too long to do because she was a mother/wife and had to come back to her daughter and husband. Her eyes shifted to Miles as he asked about being paid back "...Possibly not... by the time he makes the jewel to give it back to me...I'll have far more than that amount..." she said softly.

That was before her husband picked her up and kissed her passionately. As much as PDA was the most biggest pet peeve to her, she still appreciated the kiss after not seeing Miles for so long. Of course she kissed him back before he pulled back and placed her back on the ground. Seeming to look about before finally asking about their daughter "She's okay... she missed you." she then glanced at Eric who was holding Bella and seeming to be booping her nose. "Playing with her uncle right now but I'm sure that she wouldnt mind seeing her dad..." her purple eyes went back to Miles and then behind him to look outside, hearing the screaming. "...I'll check out what's going on outside..." from the sound of it, it was like the guy was on fire so she went and got a bucket, as well as some water and filled the bucket before heading outside towards the burning man and dumping the cold water on top of him without a care in the world.

"...Stop screaming..." she said plainly, her expression pretty blank as she watched him.

Bella was giggling and that was until Eric suddenly took her nose which made her lose her smile and her eyes widen, with her jaw opening in a surprised fashion. He took her nose and she was actually surprised that he could do that! Then he kindly gave back her nose while she lifted her hands to feel if her nose was actually there and started smiling when she did feel her nose. When she noticed Eric's head turn, she looked too and saw her mom walking out with a bucket of water and saw her dad which she happily kicked her feet  and started waving her hands "Daddy!!" she said excitedly, having to miss him for so long. She knew he wasnt gone for good but it felt like such a long time "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!!!" she was bouncing in Eric's arms at this point, completely distracted by the sight of her father, obviously.

IMG_0198.PNG

IMG_0168.PNG

Miles watched as Katherine walked outside before turning to look at Bella with a smile. He started walking towards her at a fast pace as she bounced on Eric's legs.  Approaching her, he placed his bag down on the floor and her gifts on the bar. He grabbed her and lifted her into the air spinning around. Hey Bella!! How's my whittle cub?? He smiled looking at his little girls face. He brought her closer to him and kissed her cheeks making her giggle. He pulled back and tossed her into the air catching her in his arms. He held Bella in his arms and looked at Eric with his normal calm facial expression. Thanks for helping Kat look after Bella. He said hitting Eric in his arm softly. He then placed Bella on the bar and grabbed her gifts, holding them behind his back. While I was away I did decide to buy you a little something. He said before presenting Bella her gift. He was sure she like it. A cute stuff lion and a lollipop. 

As Bella was gooing over he gift he turned to the doors of the guild hall wondering about Katherine. He looks back at Bella and kisses her forehead. I'll be right back baby, I'm about to go check up on mommy. He looks over at Eric. I know I just got back but can you watch her again? He asked, but left before he even responded. Miles steps  foot outside seeing a man rising from Katherine's feet and holding up a picture and a pair of cleats. He stepped forward looking around seeing a girl and the stranger from before, and guards on the ground. What the hell is going on out here!?!? Miles asked as his eyes switched from amber to red. The sign of his eyes changing is a sign of strong emotion. Miles was angry at what he saw, and things never really turns out good when he's angry.

IMG_0199.GIF

@Britt-21 @Jackaboi @Solemn Jester @Arius LaVari @Pecira

Last edited by a moderator:

Darius could already hear Misa talking about his time and honestly... It really was fustrating. "(Sigh) Please... All I need is a little rest and I'll be ack to tearing those dummies apart even faster than last time! Just wait and see!" However it wasn't long before Shiro decided to make her entrance using one of her barriers to lift him off the ground. "Oh hi again Shiro. Sorry for running away so suddenly. I was kinda in a hurry." She offered him a spar and said it would help distract her for a while. Darius considered this for a little while and figured it was probably a good chance to get some real training in. "Huh... So you wanna fight then? Alright then! Just don't expect me to hold back or anything. Afterall I am the one trying to beat my record here..." However that was when the guild master Hibiki Dreyar showed up in all his glory. Unfortunatley calling off the fight. But he did come with some good news, he explained that they were finally going to sail mainland and visit the guild that Hibi used to be a part of. "Seriously!? That sounds awesome!" Not only that but Dante also joined the group while talking about the guild housing a Dragon Slayer. "Did you say Dragon Slayer? Really?! I never met another Dragon Slayer before! I wonder how strong they can really get! I've heard rumors about them turning into litteral dragons but I don't think that's true Anyway when are we going Hibi? Right now? Tomorrow? Next week?" It must've been pretty clear that Darius was excited to go. However it wasn't just him that was excited but also Ricky too. There's been talk about cat like creatures called exceeds who are just as intellegent as humans are and the fact that they are known to be loyal companions of Dragon Slayers. So Ricky wanted his chance to meet one. Eventually they both decided to regain their composure. Ricky took his rightful place on Darius' shoulder and continued to listen in. "Sorry Shiro. I promise we'll have our spar when we get back alright?" Then his trail of excitement was torn away when Misa said that one name. His face broke at hearing those very words. "Dairy... Cone..." He looked at Misa with a look of comedic anger. "Why do you always call me that!?" Of course he wouldn't get his answer since he already knew fine well why. But then Misa once again reminded him about that lunch he owed her but as soon as she turned away to look for Mirai he stuck his tounge out at her when she wasn't looking.

@Mitchs98

Nikolas was holding Rudolf up in his arms, feeling a sense of relaxation as the baby Neko giggled uncontrollably. He nodded as Ferra spoke, thinking for a while as he made faces to entertain Rudolf further. Valken, meanwhile, closed his eyes as his mother petted his ears, smiling and purring a little. Even rubbing his face against Ferra's. Nikolas hugged Valken after a moment, but honestly the kid just wanted to play, so he crawled out of Nik's arms, off the couch, then began swatting his dad's tail. Nikolas just lazily flicked it back and forth, sitting up so he could once again lean on Ferra's shoulder. 

"I miiiiight still have the lacrima Shiro gave me six years ago, but there ain't no guarantee," he said with a shrug. "An' we'll just hafta count on luck for the part on her still havin' it. For Phin's sake, I hope she has it. I'm kinda scared for him, y'know? I mean...he's my brother. I was always the spazz kid, while he was the guy who kept me from gettin' murdered in my sleep. He even went as far as takin' the blame for stupid bullshit I did. Y'know....stealin' when we were younger. He always took the blame, though it was always my idea." Nikolas's brow furrowed in concern, then he nodded, a certain determination to him. "So, I wanna give back. He deserves it. He's a good guy and he doesn't deserve all this depression. Y'know what I mean?"

The white haired woman was bouncing back and forth on her feet, prepared for that spar, looking forward to it, her mind no longer on anything else but training, she didn't want Darius to hold back, his icy burn could power her own attacks easily, and make her feel somewhat better. She had been so looking forward to it, but then...before anything could even get started Hibiki appeared near the group and color drained from her face as she listened to her guild master, they were going to the main land. Her heart thrummed annoyingly loudly in her chest, pain lancing every beat but she didn't show it, she shook the shock and tilted her head slightly, "Are you serious Master Hibiki? Why are we going to suddenly visit now?" Oops, had she sounded snappy? If Lyra heard her she would be getting the wrath of the woman that was with Hibiki, not that Shiro couldn't handle what the woman dished, she could, she just didn't feel like fighting the white haired witch...whoops that could be directed at herself too. She quickly fixed her tone, "I'm sorry for snapping...I was caught off guard." She bowed her head slightly in apology before drumming her fingers on her exposed tattooed thigh while she fell into her own thoughts.

Behind her closed lids she thought about the memories, she had sat in the hall of Lamia Scale Christmas Eve, off in a dark corner and had been reading. A seventeen year old Nikolas came bursting through the door slow motion thanks to the tune of 'Chopsticks' being played slowly by the less rambunctious twin, Phineas, at first she hadn't cared, didn't notice and then Benzaiten above...he started playing Christmas songs that every child would know, she'd sat down and sung those songs...the rest was history; a history she'd been trying to forget, letting her wrath bury all semblance of happiness she could have had. She sighed; eyes closed, walked away from the group, kept her back to them because she wouldn't show them she still cried each day, just the same as she prayed and then she did something unusual, reached out to that link, grabbing the thin but strong piano wire that connected her to him; if only in a minor way, it was how she knew for fact he lived still. Yes she'd go visit, just to finally see him safe, though she would hide and not actually come out, she was still a coward and really couldn't face them again. She didn't talk again, far too lost in thought now. Until she did in fact notice the cat rubbing against her again, she smiled gently, pulled the treats from her pocket and offered the handful of snacks to the cat, petting its back while it ate.

LS Guild Hall - Plot in mind

(Current Outfit) 

IMG_6022.PNG

Nobody really responded to Akari...Dia shook and the clip in her hair was suddenly half red heart and half yellow diamond, she wanted to be noticed and honest so the desires mixed together, Just watch I'll make you notice me! Akari glanced at the children crowding around Talon asking for candy while that same Talon drank alcohol; something she still hadn't tried and was tempted to do so, but more than that she wanted to hold someone's attention and the twins Shiro and Alexa wanted a trick alongside their candy. She had best get their trick over with first before they ate the candies or they might get sick, she had accidentally ignored them because of Il taking her over, but Ran and Dia were in control now. Then Akari was laughing as she twirled over to Talon and the twins, "I've got the best tricks you remember? Better than uncle Talon's fire ball juggling." Her competitive spirit was high right then; the combination of Dia and Ran was always hectic, Dia wanting to be noticed, Ran wanting to run and bounce...Akari wanted to be noticed, Akari wanted to be the more fun one, to win and show off.

Akari didn't give the girls time to answer, instead she picked them up with ease, one in each hand tucked into her sides, with Ran in some semblance of control Akari got a boost in strength not as great as when she used Full Body Takeover but enough to keep them safe, once safely held close to her body she leaped. She hopped high into the air, to the ceiling where she spun before hitting her head and instead her feet landing on the roof, lightly, not causing any damage to herself or the girl's in her arms or the guild hall, she fell from the height, slowly floating down, she jumped off air, flipped and moved across the rafters, bouncing this way and that with each step, finally coming to a stop just over Talon; since that was where she had moved them from and she floated down, slowly giggling; hoping neither had been afraid of heights...she wasn't sure and though she had been careful she felt slightly irresponsible for having not askedthat first. Feet touched the ground and she set them on their feet, Dia and Ran still running her actions while she panted with a grin, "Told you...I'm more fun right? I didn't scare you did I?" Her voice had sounded slightly weird when she asked that question, her voice layered with two other voices, it was a weird glitch in her magic and only made her sound so strange when two of her eggs were controlling her.

3096109101_1_23_XPZtC5kV.gif

Ayano woke up in the usual place she'd been staying in for the six years she'd been in the guild, in Sora's home. At this point it no longer felt like she was staying in the home of a stranger. Now she genuinely felt like she was home. It was odd though, to think they were once enemies... She could still clearly recall those moments in the dungeons. Everything that happened with Sora, Hbiki, and rodwen. That was something else she wondered about. Could she have actually saved that evil woman. Ayano just left her to her fate. Would that be something a Fairy Tail mage would do to an ally? No... No point in thinking about the past anymore. Grimoire Heart are not allies any more. Just simply a bad guild that just added to her list of horrible experiences. Ayano finally decided to get moving. She could already smell breakfast. It's not like she needed to actually eat food but she did rather enjoy the taste. As long as she can keep her hunger for blood in check then she won't need to worry about going crazy again. She went into the kitchen to find that Timothy has taken the liberty of being todays chef. "Hello Tim. I see you made some rice balls. They look great by the way." It was obvious Ayano wasn't shy in any way around the two people that helped her down a better road. She still talks with her other guildmates the same way too. But she was still bad with strangers. She picked up one of the rice balls and started eating. Yeah it was still good as always. It seemed to be the start of a good day. Ayano hasn't woke up to any nightmares and that voice in her head (Nora) hasn't tried to talk with her yet. She just hoped it would stay that way.

@Zareh

lavenderlengheart.png

@Isune

Lavender nodded at his suggestion "Okay, then that is what we shall do." Chris then lead her out of the house and locked the door before he turned to her while fixing his ring and spoke about what kind of travel she would like. He always made her laugh or smile with the silly things he said or did "I would very much like to walk with my husband." the warrior took his hand and laced their fingers together "Without the transformations." it was obvious that Lavender loved Chris for who he was and she tended to really hate when she used him as a type of transportation. Only if they were in dire need of getting out of a horrid situation would she take up the offer. But not if they were going to the guild hall to relax and hang out before taking up a mission for extra money "Walking with just you and not the transformations makes me feel far more closer to you. You do know that I do not like using you as transportation." both Lav and Chris seemed to fight over the dumb things. Like how many sugars they wanted in a cup of tea, or who would go to the store to buy something. But they always seemed to draw right back to eachother and laugh at the arguments later.

Their relationship was quite fun and Lavender very much liked it and wished she could have met him sooner despite being bad with romance and was only good with the light things like holding hands and kisses.

(Short post is short. Sorry I couldn't think of much this time around.)

Bella must've noticed her dad finally returned to the guild hall, she was kicking about and getting all excited which thankfully caught Miles' attention so he came over to see his daughter. Eric just merely sat back and let the two of them catch up. Miles then decided to softly hit his shoulder and thank him for taking care of Bella. "It's no problem really. She's family to me too remember?" Eric smiled glad to see that Bella's happy to see her dad. Suddenly he could hear screaming which abrubtly stopped when Kathy threw a bucket of water at the source. Looking over trying to find out what the hell just happened he could just happen to see a stranger holding a picture and... Wait what are those shoes? Miles must've noticed him too and went away to see what the problem was and once again left Bella in his care. Oh well... Miles always did know how to deal with visitors so Eric leave leave that up to him. "Don't worry Bella. Your dad will be right back. I assure you."

Arietta Forsyth - Fairy Tail HQ

BlackHanekawa600783772.jpeg

A line of drool trailed down the side of Aria's mouth as she snoozed off, hands curled into small fists above her head whilst her legs hung down the side of her desk. Those ears of hers twitched as they picked up small noises within the guild hall outside of her office and her nose scrunched itself as a huge sneeze began to build up. It finally released itself into the air and the result was instant. Aria rolled off the desk as she awoke from her sleep, landing on her knees and hands, and a flurry of papers came falling slowly after her to bury her in a small mountain of paperwork. Her head popped out, a victorious smile pulling at the corners of her mouth as her yellow hues flickered up to the clock. " Oh crud! " She exclaimed loudly, scolding herself as she flailed for a moment. The sudden movement caused her to hit the desk and another neat pile that Ryu had so kindly organized for her soon came to topple over and fall onto her messy white haired head. A noise of disapproval slid from her lips and without a second thought she went bolting out of her office and pounced on the railing of the second story to peer down with those fox-like eyes.

It was quiet for the most part in the guild hall and that was unusual but it was surely welcomed. A few members huddled by the job board, others lazed around who weren't exactly the brightest of morning people. She soon found the victim of her daily affection sitting alone in a booth. She knew he was waiting for her and it was one the most endearing things about him. He always waited. The past six years had been slow whilst the guild recuperated from the losses of loved members only to acquire new ones to bring in and learn to cherish. A lazy smile appeared on her face as she reminisced on the small cute moments that had occurred during the last few years. Moments where Ryu would let her fall asleep with her head in his lap, one hand idly playing with her ears and hair whilst the other held a book. Moments where Ryu would actually laugh, something he seldom did. When she finally heard it, the sound soon became an addiction, something she longed to hear.

She jumped down fearlessly from the ledge, hair fluttering behind her like beautiful ribbons before she landed gracefully upon the ground. She swayed over to the booth Ryu occupied in a sleepy manner, body sliding in to press up against his as if for warmth. Her chin came to rest on his shoulder, big eyes peering up at his face in a way that was incredibly hard to resist or be mad at. " Ryu, I may have knocked over the papers you tidied up for me again.. " She admitted in a tone that dripped with caution. " But I missed you so you can't be mad at me. " Aria managed to purr the words out rather sensually, knowing full well that if Ryu was able to forgive anyone easily, it was her. The doors of the guild hall opening to reveal a new face caught her attention. The woman laid down along the booth and poked her out though she did it upside down, staring at him through strands of white hair that fell to the ground. " Can I help you? " She called out to Tai, yellow eyes piercing and inquisitive as they remained fixated on on the young man. 

c24461db455812dc181ed1a41c21f417.jpg

Abby ( Abaddon )

Meanwhile Abaddon lingered outside the guild hall around the training area, eyes glued to Clair. A characteristic sinister smile was plastered on his face, hues glinted with red as a hand extended in her direction, beckoning her. " Go ahead then, I know what you're here for once again. You could have at least let me sleep in before you started screaming my name and making such tedious demands of me... " His words trailed off as he recalled his annoying wake up call that was completely uncalled for. Even if he was in another dimension, it wasn't hard to hear the noise of the red head's shrill and unpleasant voice. " I really don't have all day, Clair Fernandes. I have important things to attend to so hurry up, we both know this won't take long once it's started. " A hand nonchalantly combed through his jet black locks, figure remaining extremely lax despite the situation at hand. " Or are you afraid to add another tally to your defeat list? " His smile widened as he teased her, knowing all too well what kind of temper she harbored when antagonized. Over the past six years, Abaddon and Aria had the nagging glory of sparring with Clair off and on. The woman was rather relentless in her desire to beat them, especially him, and now it just became this cut and dry routine that he simply let himself abide to. He had half a mind to let her win so that the irritation of acting as her play thing would end but watching her seethe from losing was just as enjoyable. Poor Clair, perhaps she should stick to cake eating contests instead; at least she has a fighting chance in those.

Erick "Ladon" Viritra - Crocus Outskirts

PQIfZH0.gif

"Having a hard day, are we?" Ladon's voice suddenly asked in a roguish tone, his right hand lightly knocking on the side of the tree that Lily Ann used to support her body to announce his. Most likely the sudden appearance that he made would bring some surprise to the Grimoire Heart mage, as he apparently appeared from nowhere, covering not only the sound of his footsteps but even his scent before approaching her. "What a coincidental meeting, I totally didn't expect to encounter a former companion in such a place." He nonchalantly said without even giving a chance of answer to the girl, circling the tree that she leaned on and positioning himself in front of the mixer maker mage, the roguish smile that covered his countenance emitting a friendly aura that definitely didn't fit the situation.

Truth being said, the "coincidental" meeting of the Blue Pegasus with his former guild mate actually had its start as coincidental, as he was coincidentally near crocus when he detected Lily Ann's smell, but his sudden appearance exactly where she choose to hide and the subsequent act weren't nowhere as coincidental as this.ass soon as the familiar scent of the girl entered his nostrils, he already decided to go after her, maintaining some distance while using his ridiculously developed sense of smell, exaggerated even when compared to other Dragon Slayers, to track her and wait for a moment adequated for a meeting. He was, in fact, really surprised when she suddenly traveled by earth, consequently dispersing the scent that he previously used to track her, as he thought that perhaps she discovered his act of following her, just to be pleasantly surprised when the smell returned to fill his nostrils when he leaved Crocus, immediately tracking the now isolated scent, fact that resulted in the current situation, with him directly appearing to the girl in a relaxed way, as if he planned everything from the start.

(Really messy post cause RPN ate the two previous tentatives and I don't have the patience to organize it again)

Gold Fauntleroy

Along the side of a road is a man just walking to his destination, a hand in his pocket and a smile is visible on his face. He's heading towards the guild hall of Fairy Tail, the guild that he loves and proud to be a part of. Returning back after finishing a job, holding a small brown bag filled with jewels. His reward. It won't be long until he reaches the guild hall. A glorious place filled with joy. Before entering, he stops in front of the entrance to admire the large building, smiling at it.

The hard-working B-Class, Gold Fauntleroy returns from finishing another job. And now he wishes to rest for he has just been doing jobs one after another for a few days now. He didn't really sleep at all last night so he's a bit tired. Plus he's been doing jobs non-stop for a few days so he's gonna need to rest. He enters the Fairy Tail Guild Hall and walks to an empty table where he then proceeds to sit all alone and puts the bag he was holding earlier on it. "Now for some well needed rest," he says to himself as he rests his head on the table.

katherineredd.png

&

bellaredd.png

Bella was super excited to see her dad and of course he lifted her from Eric's grasp and spun her around while spinning, laughing in joy "Yaaaaaay!!!" he brought her close and kissed her face which she giggled to. Then he tossed her in the air making her have happy squeals that filled the guild hall and made it pretty clear that she was happy. Before she knew it, she was in her daddy's arms again, hugging him as he held her as she listened to him talk even though she was half paying attention. Miles placed her on the bar but she reached her hands out wanting to be held again while whining "Daddy..." before he spoke to her and presented her a stuffed animal and a lollipop. She went from pouty and whiny to happy and excited as she looked at the lion and then looked at the lollipop which was laying on the bar but went right back to the lion and began waving it around and giggling, trying to figure out what to do with it even though she was playing with it while figuring out what to do.

Her attention went to her dad as he kissed her forehead and walked off. All she got out of his words was 'Mommy' and went back to being entertained with her new toy before she dropped it onto the bartop and grabbed the large lollipop (not too large, she is small after all) and brought it to her mouth, opening and then closing on a small bit of it. Only to taste nothing but plastic which made her pull away and look at it with a odd expression. She then noticed the plastic on it and trying to get it off while beginning to whine in fustration almost beginning to cry since she was young she couldnt pull it off with her own strength.

~

Kathy watched as the man who she dumped water on, rush to her feet and began to kiss them. Lucky for her they were decent and fashionable boots and barely felt his lips kissing her feet. Why he was kissing her feet? She had no clue but the fact that he called her a Goddess irritated her a little bit because this guy had no idea he was messing with a Nexus user. An S class Nexus user. He asked for punishment and that it was a sin to continue to screaming and hurting her ears. ...This man has to be crazy... I've never seen someone kiss someone elses shoes... Not even Miles kisses my feet... which said he was pretty normal but still. Then the man suddenly stood up, pulling out a picture and some shoes, asking if she saw the man before as well as asking if she could step on his face later. Her expression was just as blank as before as she spoke "No. Nor am I stepping on your face..." before she could think of lifting the bucket and hitting him over the head with it, her husband approached the scene and asked what the hell was going on.

Of course he didnt seem too happy because his eyes were already glowing red just as Kathy looked at him. Clearly he didnt like what he saw. Knowing kathy though she'd rat out the man and thus she did "..This man was kissing my feet... Then proceeded to ask about the man in the picture and asked if I could step on his face in front of everyone later." Kathy didnt care what happened but to be honest, Miles knew she could beat this guy to a pulp but an angry Miles wasnt a good miles...it was a scary miles.

Sora Marvell - Magnolia

hatsune_miku_9_by_imtsunderebaka_dacoszo.png

Sora's sleeping frame shifted around under the huge comforter, arms and legs sprawling out to try to occupy the entire bed. Being as small as she was though, this didn't ever become a reality and she instead looked completely goofy with a dreamy look that had floated there throughout the night. The smell of food being made was the culprit to her quick awakening, soft blue eyes flickering open as they squeezed back shut immediately. A groan shortly followed as she attempted to focus in on her surroundings once more, blinking rapidly at how bright the sun seemed to be streaming through her curtains this fine morning. Her legs slid over to the edge of the bed and she wormed her way out of the blanket, succeeding in lazily reaching the floor. A small sniff made her eyes go wide as she smelled something delicious. " IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS? " Sora went from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds as her shrieks were heard from downstairs, clumsily darting around her room to slip on some clothes and fumbling to get her shoes on. One of them remained unlaced from the sheer excitement as she busted out of her room and skipped the steps, nose diving to the bottom to land in a masterful roll.

" THEY ARE MINE, I SAY! Mine! " Sora didn't have to see them to know what they were as she claimed them, but once she ran and actually saw them it was set in stone. " The faces! They're so cute! I can't even fathom eating them! But they smell so good... why did you do this, Timothy! Why? I'm so conflicted! " She ran out of breath rather quickly which was a conundrum in itself for a sky slayer, hands eagerly grabbing the entire plate as she held onto it like it was a delicate child in her arms. " I won't let them hurt yo--- " Her words were cut off, jaw visibly dropping as she stared with horrified eyes at Ayano taking a bite of one of them. " Y-You monster! The onigiri didn't deserve such a death! They were just brought into this world, Ayano! " The look on her face soon broke itself out into a huge grin since she couldn't hold it for long, teeth flashing as she began to plop them into her mouth from the plate one by one. It was questionable to those watching if she even bothered chewing her food since the moment one went in, another followed.

Her eyes soon fell onto the empty plate before they slid off to the side in a bashful manner. " They're my favourite, sorry... " She gave the best apology she could since she had just devoured their breakfast in record time. " I need to run to the guild hall and ask Master Aria if I can go out on this mission that popped up on the board. Wanna tag along? I'll buy you guys lunch to make up for it. Let's go, let's go! Hip hop! " She began shoo'ing at them to get a move on. Sora wasn't usually so bossy but after six years of living with the two they all had become extremely close and had to tolerate one another. Ayano usually second guessed herself so Sora brought it upon herself to make quick decisions for her and see them through, not leaving the vampire any choice in the matter. Timothy was always happy to tag along no matter what it seemed and his company was always welcomed. The three were a silly trio of roommates but it worked and that's all that mattered. Sora was out the door moments later, Ayano being towed by the strong grip she had on her hand as she pulled the girl towards the guild hall, knowing Timothy would follow. There was never a dull moment in her household and Sora liked it that way.

The laces from her untied shoe dragged along the pavement as they trudged along, thankfully not tripping her as most days it probably would have. The bridge loomed up ahead for them to cross the river but Sora was in a great mood so she bent down to pick up Ayano, feet encasing in a small glow as she jumped over it entirely to land on the other side without any issues, resuming the walk casually as if it had never happened once she placed Ayano back on her feet. It was fairly easy to tow others around now, especially Ayano whom was small. Sora had trained a lot, emphasis on a lot, and was stronger than ever. Her size no longer limited what she could do, in fact it was something to be used to her advantage and she was much stronger than her figure gave off by physical means. " If you want we can fly next time but Timothy always runs around like a maniac trying to keep up and last time I ended up laughing so hard that I actually couldn't stay airborne... " Sora whispered this to Ayano like it was sacred secret since she didn't want Timothy to know that she found an immense amount of humor when he suffered. The last time he tried 'flying' he ended up six feet under ground from the hole his machias body created from the impact. Sora had used that space to grow some new flowers and kindly thanked him for finding a way to create a hole so quickly without her having to dig one.

" Keep up Timothy or I'm going to reprogram you into a girl! " She threatened him lightly but it was clearly a joke. Sora had no idea how all his programming worked so she simply learned to accept it all and not ask questions. Whenever she did inquire about it, Timothy ended up going on these hour long lectures that only seemed to confuse her more. They finally reached the guild hall and Sora looked back at Timothy straggling behind with a cheesy smile, refraining from teasing him further. 

Studio_Ghibli_Kiki_la_petite_Sorcire_Chat_Ruban_rouge_.png

Clara had now been apart of the Fairy Tale guild for a month now. And it has been the best month of her life. This guild was just as rowdy and awesome as she was told. She never wanted to leave. Everyone here really was like a family and she was so happy that she got to be a part of it. Clara had been practicing her flying but she still had crashes here and there. "Alright this time Artimis I'm going to go fast." She said to her talking cat. "Fast?! No you are not Clara you'll crash again I told we are going to start nice and easy. "We have been doing nice and easy for two weeks now I want to go fast!" She made huge grin and picked up Artimis and sent him on her broom. "Wait min Clara I'm telling you this is a bad Idea." He started to sweat nervously. "Now lets see we will fly to Fairy Tail. "Clara! Are you even listening?!" She got on the broom. "Alright ready set and go!" She flew into the air and Artimis closed his eyes but then opened them again. "Whoa wait your flying! Haha your doing it!" Clara smiled. "See now all have to do is go fast." Artimis sighed, "Alright be careful." Clara took off flying straight to Fairy Tail when she finally saw it in sight she flew down heading to the doors but she couldn't slow down. "Um Artimis I can't slow down." Artimis eye bugged out. "What do you mean you can't slow down?!" Just then she noticed a Abel and guy in front of the entrance to the guild. "Hey out of the way!" She yelled out to them then suddenly she crashed straight into the doors and she was pretty sure she crashed into some people but she had no idea if Abel and that guy had gotten out of the way or not. Artimis had crashed into the bar. He sat up and he was slightly dizzy. "See I told you." Then he fell back down on his back. "Is it just me or is the room spinning. "

@Phayne

@Kojuen

@everyone in Fairy Tail

Yasuri.Shichika.full.499517.jpg

Fairy Tail Building, Entrance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[SIZE= 14px]Various scents permeated the air, many of them the scents of fellow guild members that were already going about their business inside the guild hall. Despite his short stay at Fairy Tail, he had easily memorized most of their scents by now... the good and the not so good. He could not deny that several members needed to brush up on their personal hyegine, but that was something he would keep to himself. No need to start a conflict, not when he was still a newbie. Jokes aside, Abel did find it hard to inter mingle with many of the guild members, the older ones especially seemed to carry a certain aura around them. Though that was not much of a surprise. It was no secret that many of the members were apart of the war 6 years ago and it was most likely due to that war and what they experienced  that made them seem far different and sometimes unapproachable as if the gap between the new members and the old was just too big to close; this however was something that could hopefully be fixed over time. His thoughts where interrupted by the sound of chatter, recognizing the voice belonging to Sora; who was accompanied by both Ayano and Timothy, the latter seemingly the butt of the joke as Sora and Ayano spoke between themselves. [/SIZE]

Abel sighed, turning his head back towards the rising sun one more time to get one more moment of comfort before he decided to leave. Now fully rejuvenated, Abel stood up along the roof of the building; looking over the edge once  more as he planned his route back down, the most likely path the several wooden support beams that jutted out the side of the building. Satisfied he inhaled deeply before leaping off the roof, his right arm reaching out to grab one of the beams, causing the boy to swing one way before he released once more to land on a lower beam. It was at this half way point that he heard a distressing cry, the sound of Clara heading towards them at high speed. Given the fact that he knew the three Fairy Tail members and was confident in their abilities to save themselves, he decided to focus on the new guy. He was an unknown and whether he was capable of looking after himself was a gamble that Abel did not want to take. Forsaking his fellow guild mates, he prioritized the boys safety first.

Without a moments hesitation, Abel jumped off the beam he was on towards the ground, landing and tucking his body into a forward roll before rugby tackling the stranger; his arms outstretched before him as he wrestled the other boy to the ground just in time to avoid Clara and her magic broom hurtling towards them; the look off panic on her face the only tell tale sign that she had no control of her flight. "Are you... ok?" inquired Abel, releasing his grip from the stranger as he picked himself up from the ground. After a few quick wipes along his clothes to get any dirt off, he reached a hand out towards the newcomer, ready to help him up onto his feet. His attention however was drawn towards the inside of the building; the sight in front of him a calamitous one as Clara played 'human bowling' with the other members inside. 

The groans of several members echoed through the halls as they tried to figure out what just happened. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[SIZE= 14px]@animegirl20 @Kojuen @Kyuubey @Jackaboi[/SIZE]

Chris Lengheart (Neigh?)

Hearing Lav decline his offer for a ride, Chris simply shrugged as he said, "The queen has spoken. Simple walk it is then." as he hooked his arm around hers and began to walk with her to the guild. Hearing her say that it made her feel closer to him, Chris snuggled up a bit closer to her with a short smile. As she said she didn't like using him as a mode of transportation, Chris grinned and said,"Don't call it transportation, think of it like a piggyback ride...just with extra parts. I know you like it every now and then, don't pretend. I remember a certain someone laughing during a little horsey ride." while swinging both his and her arm out of boredom. To be fair, giving rides was pretty good exercise. And it's not like it really bugged him. At this point, it was rather normal for him. Lav's decision was her own though, Chris could respect that.

@Britt-21

Erick "Ladon" Vritra - Crocus Outskirts

PQIfZH0.gif

"Having a hard day, are we?" Ladon's voice suddenly asked in a roguish tone, his right hand lightly knocking on the side of the tree that Lily Ann used to support her body to announce his. Most likely the sudden appearance that he made would bring some surprise to the Grimoire Heart mage, as he apparently appeared from nowhere, covering not only the sound of his footsteps but even his scent before approaching her. "What a coincidental meeting, I totally didn't expect to encounter a former companion in such a place." He nonchalantly said without even giving a chance of answer to the girl, circling the tree that she leaned on and positioning himself in front of the mixer maker mage, the roguish smile that covered his countenance emitting a friendly aura that definitely didn't fit the situation.

Truth being said, the "coincidental" meeting of the Blue Pegasus with his former guild mate actually had its start as coincidental, as he was coincidentally near crocus when he detected Lily Ann's smell, but his sudden appearance exactly where she choose to hide and the subsequent act weren't nowhere as coincidental as this.ass soon as the familiar scent of the girl entered his nostrils, he already decided to go after her, maintaining some distance while using his ridiculously developed sense of smell, exaggerated even when compared to other Dragon Slayers, to track her and wait for a moment adequated for a meeting. He was, in fact, really surprised when she suddenly traveled by earth, consequently dispersing the scent that he previously used to track her, as he thought that perhaps she discovered his act of following her, just to be pleasantly surprised when the smell returned to fill his nostrils when he leaved Crocus, immediately tracking the now isolated scent, fact that resulted in the current situation, with him directly appearing to the girl in a relaxed way, as if he planned everything from the start.

(Really messy post cause RPN ate the two previous tentatives and I don't have the patience to organize it again)

Leaning against a tree outside Crocus 

Lily Ann didn't even flinch when a boy appeared in front of her, people often underestimated her ability to sense magical signatures, everyone's was unique and Lily Ann...well she was deeply attuned to anyone who touched the ground near her, in the past 6 years she had found a near perfect balance between the sky and the earth, though the earth was her channel, the heartbeat of her magic, steps still caused vibrations and magical signatures couldn't be hidden. "Yup I'm having a pretty bad day boy. Bad luck seems to be my favored companion for the morning." She smiled sweetly, palms pressed to her thighs, he had called her a 'former companion' so he was a member of Blue Pegasus, her home and the place she missed dearly and before she could stop herself she sat up, magic having returned in her short meditation at least in a small bit so she felt less tired and she sat up, hit her feet and hugged the man close sighing with relief as she patted his back, "I'm so happy to see someone from BP finally but I'm sorry...I've got to hurt you now."  Lily Ann pulled back quickly, dipped behind the tree and clasped her hands together, lightning arced across her left side as flowers grew through her skin all along her right side, then her voice spilled out her spell, "Mixer Make: Electric Landslide!" The ground shifted below his feet just before electricity raced through the ground and then the ground fell away to mud, if he wasn't trying to get out he'd find himself slipping into a dark void in the earth. That was just to give her a few seconds though of time to get better prepared for a fight, the Electric Landslide would form back to solid earth once she was out of magic, as if she hadn't shifted the ground at all.

For the 1st time in six years she felt a little guilty about what she knew she had to do, she needed to knock her stalker out then bury him in mud and send him directly back to the Blue Pegasus guild, wait that wouldn't work if he came back for more, capturing him wouldn't work either other GH members would kill him. She swore at him in German, no need to understand what she had said, her voice dripped with menace as she made a whip of lightning to minimize magic use, "Sie wurde gerade ein ernster Schmerz in meinem Arsch!" She still remained hidden focused on the vibrations of the earth to keep track of him. (Translation btw: You just became a serious pain in my ass.) 

Reveal hidden contents

Leaning against a tree outside Crocus 

Lily Ann didn't even flinch when a boy appeared in front of her, people often underestimated her ability to sense magical signatures, everyone's was unique and Lily Ann...well she was deeply attuned to anyone who touched the ground near her, in the past 6 years she had found a near perfect balance between the sky and the earth, though the earth was her channel, the heartbeat of her magic, steps still caused vibrations and magical signatures couldn't be hidden. "Yup I'm having a pretty bad day boy. Bad luck seems to be my favored companion for the morning." She smiled sweetly, palms pressed to her thighs, he had called her a 'former companion' so he was a member of Blue Pegasus, her home and the place she missed dearly and before she could stop herself she sat up, magic having returned in her short meditation at least in a small bit so she felt less tired and she sat up, hit her feet and hugged the man close sighing with relief as she patted his back, "I'm so happy to see someone from BP finally but I'm sorry...I've got to hurt you now."  Lily Ann pulled back quickly, dipped behind the tree and clasped her hands together, lightning arced across her left side as flowers grew through her skin all along her right side, then her voice spilled out her spell, "Mixer Make: Electric Landslide!" The ground shifted below his feet just before electricity raced through the ground and then the ground fell away to mud, if he wasn't trying to get out he'd find himself slipping into a dark void in the earth. That was just to give her a few seconds though of time to get better prepared for a fight, the Electric Landslide would form back to solid earth once she was out of magic, as if she hadn't shifted the ground at all.

For the 1st time in six years she felt a little guilty about what she knew she had to do, she needed to knock her stalker out then bury him in mud and send him directly back to the Blue Pegasus guild, wait that wouldn't work if he came back for more, capturing him wouldn't work either other GH members would kill him. She swore at him in German, no need to understand what she had said, her voice dripped with menace as she made a whip of lightning to minimize magic use, "Sie wurde gerade ein ernster Schmerz in meinem Arsch!" She still remained hidden focused on the vibrations of the earth to keep track of him. (Translation btw: You just became a serious pain in my ass.) 

Erick "Ladon" Vritra - Crocus Outskirts

BQbhFU3.jpg

"Hey, Onee-san... It's rude to act indifferent when someone tries to surprise you, you know? " Ladon stated in the same carefree tone as ever, purposefully calling the older mage in a way that made her older age stood out while maintaining the same confident smile, as if silently stating that even if she knew that he was coming, it made no difference. This smirk disappeared from his face right in the next second, as a surprised expression flashed by his face when the older girl embraced him. "Waah. How surprising, Onee-san really didn't betray us. I'm so relieved." He stated while completely dropping the haughty attitude, apparently dropping his guard and acting as a naive teenager. Of course that meant that he was completely defenseless when the landslide came, apparently being encompassed by it while directing a gaze that clearly demonstrated disbelief to the older girl... Or so it seemed. 

Right before the boy was encompassed by the electrified landslide, he simply leaped backwards while a crimson colored mist covered his arms, that he proceeded to move forward in a cross. The mysterious substance immediately expanded together with the movement, forming a large barrier-like construct, completely shielding his body from the landslide with an ease that was extremely anti-climatic. "Just kidding~" The boy announced in a half-singing way, clearly mocking the older girl from his position behind the poisonous barrier. "Did you seriously think that I would fall for such a cheap trick, Onee-san? I'm sincerely offended." He continued while waiting for the end of the spell, apparently not even tempted to move offensively. His carefree way of acting suggesting that he didn't even think of the older girl as a menace.

@Spanner @LeSoraAmari @Embaga Elder @Kyuubey @Arius LaVari @Jackaboi @Maki @Drakerus@TheSecretSorcerer(Maki for the lols)

Lunaria Safira- Tenroujima Forest Grotto > Forest

Lunaria was currently very content in the small pond of the grotto in the forest, submurged almost entirely in the water in her base form. The water was extremely soothing and clean so she often spent the hotter parts of the day in it, her clothes and a towel nestled carefully on the edge of it so she could quickly get out and dry off when needed. The one thing about the water was her skin always took on an overly slimy nature and was just gross, so that's where the towel came in.

The grotto itself was just near enough for Lunaria to be able to hear Hibiki mentioning leaving for Fairy Tail. She'd always heard of them so she was definitely interested in going, and thus she climbed out and started drying off with the intentions of getting dressed to go see everyone. The wind itself had other plans it'd seem. It might not of been as bad if she'd of been wearing a dress like she usually did, but today she'd actually had on a shirt and shorts; it was simply to hot out. 

Needless to say the wind rather quickly put a damper on her plans, picking up every single article of clothing save for her shoes and scattering through the wind. She watched in both shock and slight horror, as her clothes flew, namely her undergarments. She let out a likely audiable shriek of 'NOOOO!' before hastily drying off and tossing the towel aside.

Under normal less distraught circumstances she would of simpy turned into her more mobile slime form and hastily retrieved everything, though this time she didn't. Her shirt would land neatly on Hibiki, her bra on Dante's shoulder, her panties directly in Lann's face, and her skirt on Mirari's head. Shoes on a naked and distraught Rutarian ran out of the grotto to collect everything. While one might think she'd of gotten her shirt first or used her towel to cover herself, the answer would be no.

First she ran up to Lann, daintily picking her undergarments off his face and putting them on, a visible red tint on her cheeks as she muttered a small 'sorry'. Next was her skirt which she retrieved from Mirai, also putting it on and running off in search of her bra. She quickly found it on Dante's shoulder and grabbed it, putting it on as she walked over to Hibiki. "S-So....I-I'd really like to go." She said, staring at her shirt. "Can I have my shirt, please?" She asked with a small smile, while internally she was screaming and contemplating on just hibernating in the water for a while, or a year...or forever.

Sounded like a plan to her.

Laura Jones

Lamia Scale Guild Hall

Laura tried to give Talon and Phineas a smile but she couldn't form one, she just couldn't produce one. She finished her drink and turned to Talon for a second. "Before we start..." She let out a loud belch. "Before we get started, I think you should get caught up." She then pointed to the pile of mugs and bottles at the bar that hadn't been cleaned up yet. She would take care of it sooner or later, she didn't just treat the guild hall like she treated her house. She then continued her conversation with Phineas. "Thank you, maybe soon I will repair my house." She then let out a sigh thinking about her home.  Laura missed the days when it was beautiful but that beauty had dead six years ago. "So how are you holding out?"

IMG_8710.JPG

IMG_8722.PNG

Having just put a stop to the brawling match before it started, Hibiki was expecting a worse reaction than the one he had actually gotten and this made him sigh with relief. As he listened to everyone speak, excitement filling the voices of some whereas caution, worry, and guilt filled the faces of others - most namely Shiro's. The female was very evidentially feeling guilty about something, and she had a rather closeted look on her face as well. Clearly she was worried about seeing Lamia Scale, her original guild, once again. And her sudden outburst most certainly added to that however she was very quick to apologise shortly after, Hibiki simply smiled at the girl as he spoke with a tone of kindness and understanding in his voice. "There is no need to apologise for anything, I understand how you feel and you do not need to feel guilty for anything. Once we're in the mainland, feel free to take as much time as you want and spend it with your old friends at Lamia Scale. I'm sure they'd love to see you and find out how you've been."  And then with that, his attention then turned to Darius.

The male had always been excited to meet another dragon slayer, and this would give him the perfect chance in order to do so. Truthfully, Hibiki was baffled by the fact that Darius hadn't over come into contact with another of his type however it wasn't at all unexpected. After all, dragon slayers were a rarity, much like any other slayer in Fiore. "Her name is Sora, and she is a Sky Dragon Slayer. She's a very dear friend of mine, and I know for a fact that you two will get along very well." Spoke Hibiki as he let out a small chuckle as Darius practically leaped around full of excitement, eager to go to the mainland and see said dragon slayer. It was then that Hibiki turned to Dante, and rested a hand on the mans shoulder as he smiled at him. "You bet you're coming with me, can't be leaving you back here now, can I?" Spoke Hibiki with a grin on his face, which then soon turned into a small chuckle. "I'm sure if you ask nicely you'll be allowed to spar with the Solar Dragon Slayer. Fairy Tail have their own sparring quarters out back of the guild hall so it should actually be quite fun, I'd think of it as a realease if I'm totally honest with you." Proceeding to then look around, Hibiki waved his hand and summoned his khakkhara and prepared to form the portal. However, just before he opened it, the group was hit by a barrage of stray clothing that seemingly fell from the sky in a comical fashion.

IMG_8754.JPG

What actually happened was rather amusing, and Hibiki struggled to keep a straight face a step he held back the laughter. Somehow Lunaria had managed to capatult her attire across the entire island, and comically they all landed on someone. Lann got knickers to the face, Mirai got a skirt to the face, and Dante got a bra to the shoulder. Hibiki however, had a shirt fall on him. The Guild Master looked at Dante and then the bra on his shoulder, and tried to hold back his laughter. It was funny at how sudden all of this happened, and he wondered how on earth Lann would react to having a girls knickers in his face. Poor Lann. When Lunaria came running out of the grotto and slowly retrieved all of her clothing, Hibiki chuckled for a moment before slamming his staff into the ground and opening up a portal. The portal itself would take them right into the centre of the Fairy Tail guild hall and it'd most certainly make for a hilarious reaction. "Now then. I believe that's everyone, let's go." And with that, Fairy Heart's journey to the mainland commenced. Truthfully, Hibiki was excited. He was excited to finally be able to see everyone again, after having been apart from them for so long. 

@Mitchs98 @Britt-21 @Embaga Elder mentioned- @Arius LaVari

Rasil Brandheart

Ya.Tong.full.1422871.jpg

Rasil frowned at her answers,"That's disheartening, I was hoping you'd at least have info..." 

Then a man with crimson red hair came up to them. Well, maybe his hair was blood red. Rasil was never good with shades. But all of a sudden Rasil felt a jolt of pain go through his body. He knew this was the sign to head out. But he wanted to finish his chat first. The shock finally stopped, and Rasil momentarily had a joy dazed expression on his face.

"Oh yeah, that's the good stuff. Oh, anyway so who's this guy? Me and the goddess where just discussing her stepping on my face." Rasil agreed, even holding the cleats out for a better view. "Maybe wearing these, but now I think heels might be the way to go?" Rasil then noticed the man's eyes, and his turned sparkly and wide."Ohh, ahh has anyone ever told you that you have the most beautiful red eyes?" Rasil said reaching out as if he where attempting to touch them.  Although he never actually did, he'd have to wrap this interaction up quickly. He was certain Lily Ann was waiting patiently for him. Oh she was so good to him sometimes, almost to good for a GH member.

Tyson Redd

Masrur.240.830022.jpg

Tyson and Thanos where almost to the guild. When Tyson saw a store, and had a idea. Maybe he could help Thanos with his shy issue. Of course he wasn't exactly the most social person, but maybe he could use that. So he walked inside the store completely missing the happenings infront of the guild.

He looked around, and thought for a moment. It was just a normal convince store. So Tyson decided he'd buy some candy. He walked through the store past all the other shoppers. Until he made it to a bright array of candy. He looked around, then to Thanos."Go ahead, pick something, one thing." 

Tyson gently placed Thanos down to pick out some candy. Picking some snacks out for himself aswell. He'd wait for Thanos to finish out picking his candy. Then once he did he'd have Thanos pay the man at the register. This would be his first step. Besides Thanos still had to meet the others. He just hopped Miles wasn't all riled up when they got there. He'd hate for Thanos to get scared.

Kami Rezonai

cdca1115f62bf7a8bb509132fd467e15.jpg

Karma grabbed a new outfit he had gotten recently. Alara had helped him pick it out, and he liked it. It helped oddly enough for some of the areas he had to visit for work. He went into his closet then quickly made his way back out fully dressed. His cloak having changed appearance to match his new outfit fluttered for a second behind him.

He thought on Alara request some more."Hmm, alright besides I was beginning to lose tips. Haven't gotten any new info recently, so I probably couldn't go  on a artifict related mission anyway."  kami said giving a carefree smile, and patting his hair to tidy it up. He also had his rod hanging from his side securely.  He put a arm around Alara, and grinned."Yeah I could eat. Let's go, and don't worry I'll spend as much time with you as possible." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back