• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
Not really no, I don't plan them, but you can be sure one is coming whenever we finish a fight and move on. If you analyse it, there really isn't much there besides description and individual interaction, so I doubt the size of your own post needs to change very much.
Yeah, I know, but sometimes I just don't have either time to post or ways to post. I can usually write a reply around this time every other day besides weekends because I have access on a PC. Otherwise, I'd need to wait until the next day or in dire cases, until the weekend.

Right now, I'm working on a reply for another RP and I'm not sure if I'll have any time left for this one. I'll try to squeeze something soon though.

andujarprime said:
I'm going to be the wierd and say that I didn't find avatar that horrible...then again I don't remember much of the movie cuz my face was attached to my gf at the time :/ But!!! I have to. This kind of stuff doesn't happen often. And if it fails, I want to say it failed from a first hand experience. Only thing I saw in the previews that got me miffed was them adding a love connection, or making it out to be more than the manga makes it. But that's what happens when u give directors creative freedom. Still, I hope I at least enjoy it.
NikWcYQ.gif

...They mercilessly butchered every single character I knew and loved...That movie needs to be erased from human history.

SilverFlight said:
NikWcYQ.gif

...They mercilessly butchered every single character I knew and loved...That movie needs to be erased from human history.
Lmfao. I would have to rewatch it is guess. But now I'm scared to O.o

Morgrim said:
Sorry these damn notifications are awful. I'll rewrite my response if you like, unless it's too late.
@Lioness075
I mean, I'm not going to respond to it so we can just pretend it never happened, I suppose. The timing just doesn't line up. You can't interact with someone in a moment that's already passed.

Sorry @SilverFlight and @peacesworeally I didn't get the chance to check any notifs. Yesterday :/ he'll I didn't even get anything till this morning. Will respond on lunch :/ curious to see who this kibito is O.o

Hey, folks!

It appears that Vinter isn't in the Djinn camp. She was needed somewhere else, just ask Lucille. On a second thought, don't. It's strictly confidential. One thing is certain though, she will be there in the final battle and she'll enjoy breaking the baddies' faces.

As for me, I'll also depart. Apologies, but as of late I've been struggling to keep up and it hasn't been as fun as it used to. I'll keep an eye out and see how you creative people have advanced through the story. I'd like to thank @SilverFlight for having me and putting up with me @zCrookedz and @Lioness075 for being friendly and bad ass. @DawnAntalios for providing me with laughs. It seems those funny pictures have slowed down lately, but I've no doubt that they'll come back. @Peaceswore @andujarprime @Morgrim @SkywardSocks @Flutterby @Jecklyn and @The Suspicious Eye we didn't have much interaction between our characters, but Vinter loves you all! As much as a pirate can love her mateys. I am positive that you have been a great addition to Fablewood and I know for a fact that you are all awesome roleplayers!

Cheers, folks! And see you around the site. Don't hesitate to give ol' Forgehammer a tap on the shoulder if need be or you just want to say hi!

Besides,

Vinter is coming.

Aww :( I am sad to see you go! Who am I kidding, you will be back! > :D

But on a more serious note thank you as well for being awesome throughout this short time we were together. You sir are a shining beacon of happiness and creativity to all of us!

@SilverFlight[/URL] for having me and putting up with me @zCrookedz and @Lioness075 for being friendly and bad ass. @DawnAntalios for providing me with laughs. It seems those funny pictures have slowed down lately, but I've no doubt that they'll come back. @Peaceswore @andujarprime @Morgrim @SkywardSocks @Flutterby @Jecklyn and @The Suspicious Eye we didn't have much interaction between our characters, but Vinter loves you all! As much as a pirate can love her mateys. I am positive that you have been a great addition to Fablewood and I know for a fact that you are all awesome roleplayers!

Cheers, folks! And see you around the site. Don't hesitate to give ol' Forgehammer a tap on the shoulder if need be or you just want to say hi!

Besides,

Vinter is coming.
Thanks for tagging along with us Aldur. Vinter was a most welcome and fun addition to the group and the both of you will be missed.

Thank you for being a part of it! Sad to see you go, I wish Vinter and Achyls could have had some interaction, would have been interesting ^-^

@SilverFlight[/URL] for having me and putting up with me @zCrookedz and @Lioness075 for being friendly and bad ass. @DawnAntalios for providing me with laughs. It seems those funny pictures have slowed down lately, but I've no doubt that they'll come back. @Peaceswore @andujarprime @Morgrim @SkywardSocks @Flutterby @Jecklyn and @The Suspicious Eye we didn't have much interaction between our characters, but Vinter loves you all! As much as a pirate can love her mateys. I am positive that you have been a great addition to Fablewood and I know for a fact that you are all awesome roleplayers!

Besides,

Vinter is coming.
Dawn's right, we've got about 40-50% of people who leave coming back. Statistics dude.

general ostruppen]Any room for a bigby jr. [/QUOTE] That is something you would have to take up with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12004-lioness075/ said:
@Lioness075[/URL] I would imagine. Anything that has to do with Bigby and his family your gonna wanna talk to her.

We've already fleshed out the details for Luness' backstory and I was able to modify it to include Otto in her family, but we really wouldn't be able to further modify it to include anyone else without details getting overlooked and things not making sense.

Also, Otto would technically be the Bigby Jr. in this case considering he's a werewolf and the son of Bigby.

No. I mean, you could talk with Silver and make another kind of werewolf with a different background, but Bigby's story was fleshed out along with Luness' and then the short intro of Otto as well.

I won't stop you from discussing a werewolf option with Silver since we've had other werewolves join us in the past. They're always interesting to interact with considering Luness' background with werewolves and all. I will be opposed if you try to talk with Silver about a Bigby idea though, since I did just tell you that I wasn't okay with it and I was the one who made Bigby's background and story for this RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back