• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter

I really encourage people to post new ideas here so we can all chat about them, if we agree that something should be incorporated into the story, it will happen, so don't be shy to put out your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SilverFlight, is it okay if our Characters know each other, perhaps as acquaintances? Seeing as Ward is a guardian and my character is a wondering protector, it seems logical that they have met at some point.

Tearlach the Fade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL], is it okay if our Characters know each other, perhaps as acquaintances? Seeing as Ward is a guardian and my character is a wondering protector, it seems logical that they have met at some point.
Of course. Ward is definitely the type of person to have friends.

Archangel said:
Ooh! Can I join? Pwetty pwease? *Puppy eyes*
I'm not capping the number of people who can join, post a profile and let's see what you got!

Ooo this is so fantastic! What a great group of people I got here! This is exactly what I hoped for. You're all amazing!

I've added an updates section so I can let newcomers know where to jump in. You can also check it out if the rp gets away from you (*cough, like it got away from me tonight *cough*))

Could we incorporate a real fairytale in this soon? I would find it hilarious if a warrior, gryphon, dragon, raven, phoenix and 2 humans barged in on goldie lox trying to decide which porridge to eat or Elena tackling sleeping beauty thinking she posed a threat.( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Eloya said:
Could we incorporate a real fairytale in this soon? I would find it hilarious if a warrior, gryphon, dragon, raven, phoenix and 2 humans barged in on goldie lox trying to decide which porridge to eat or Elena tackling sleeping beauty thinking she posed a threat.( :P )
Its possible, I'm thinking of swiping Sleeping Beauty as the leader of Branbern castle, but you could write us stumbling upon another fairytale being in the midst of a story. Is everyone ok with that?

If you want to catch up, I have just added to the update page, it gives the latest happenings in our story, reading the last 2 pages will also help you get oriented.

K, so now that I am accepted. Can someone give me a short brief on what is happening right now? Need to know a point in entering

I'm just gonna ask here, do you guys think it would be okay for me to introduce my character through a plane crash in fable wood? Or should she stumble into fable wood after the plane crash in the human world? I don't want to step on any toes or anything, but I don't want to wait any longer to jump in!

... :(

Yeah, I figured that would be the case *dramatic sigh*

e39ca584934109495aecb53ca5b5fe62.jpg

is right

Wynn said:
Are you still accepting characters?
We are still accepting yes

RecklessXx said:
K, so now that I am accepted. Can someone give me a short brief on what is happening right now? Need to know a point in entering
There is an updates page where the latest summary is posted, please skim through all the extra tabs as they contain important information.

Two week anniversary!!!

Wow, 43 pages in 2 weeks is a huge amount. I have to say I am really happy playing this thread out, but I want to hear feedback from all my writers! How do you like it?

What are some of the things you would change if you could?

Let me know!!! I'd like to keep this thread going for a long time.

Okay, now that my Character has been accepted. Any idea on how I can introduce my Character into the Roleplay considering how far the story is? Suggestions would be nice ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back