• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I didn't mean to be a party-pooper, but I think this Rp means something to Silver and most likely only he could do it justice with a sequel. And talking from a GM perspective I'd be pretty pissed if someone took my idea without asking and taking away everyone in it. Besides, he's going to return at some point, I hope.

It is understandable of course, the boss man said that the final showdown will be something to be remembered.

I know the frustration of drought - literally every RP I am in is on a break and there is nothing else to do... but it is indeed unfair to steal the idea of others so...

I shall wait for there is nothing else we can do right now.

I'd be willing to bet that something is happening in real life for Silver, as he's been completely missing for weeks in all roleplays without notification, and that is very, very unlike our dear Silver. I will be loyally lurking about until he returns, as both RP's Ive joined of his are far too awesome to give up on ^^

This one believes in Silver. This one believes in the heart of the cards as well.

This one warns all of you that the last day of this year has started or soon to start if you are in America.

This one advises that you spend this day happily.

This one wishes all of you a joyful new era.

DawnAntalios said:
This one believes in Silver. This one believes in the heart of the cards as well.
This one warns all of you that the last day of this year has started or soon to start if you are in America.

This one advises that you spend this day happily.

This one wishes all of you a joyful new era.
Yeah, same.

Wait, is he a GM of another RP I was unaware of? O.o But yeah, I wouldn't really want to join a FableWood RP unless it was being led by Silver himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he is, maybe he is not, the truth you must find out yourself.

But should you find out what is going on hesitate not - the more there is the merrier it becomes.

The darkness shimmers, slowly the night comes. The night descends on this very vale.

I hope the next year will sweep out the old with a force of a howling gale.

Weep not, for a new dawn breaks.

Just celebrate and eat fancy cakes.

By that, Dawn means yes. Its an assassin RP set in old Venice during Carnevale. The romance of it all is quite charming until you die lol

As for the fancy cakes, I will have to pass. Having my wisdom teeth out, I cant eat before and will be on applesauce and soup afterward.

The mystery you have solved, you are pretty clever!

Although I wonder: are you the one in the shadows, pulling every lever?

I know not why I have to be all whimsical in all the sudden.

It just annoys people, most often just sadden.

In any case, eat cakes not, I am sure you can find something you like.

Just sit back and relax, watch the fireworks, puff a pipe.

Well, can I have a link to the RP? Despite Silver's absence, I'd love to at least post a request to join it in its OOC chat.

~ Chiaroscuro ~

Here it is friend, the time is nigh.

You besought and I shall comply.

Be warned that in this thread

You can easily be marked for death.

Well, that is if you feel brave

And adventure it is what you crave.

Join us, and bathe in blood,

In ebony clothes you shall clad.

Or join the others, the noble and brave

Should justice and honor are the things you crave.

No matter how you decide,

'Tis an honor to fight by your side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back