• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Also, please don't be offended by how blunt I am. That's honestly just how I always am lol. >.>

Honestly I am afraid of Lioness even though she does not bite...

But an another wolfey does sound fun! Or cat. Or a fluffy, furry beast.

Have you read all of the background and settings for this RP? Because we don't exactly have officers or anything and we aren't exactly in a town at the moment. We're in the middle of an oasis in the desert lol.

Haha, don't worry about it too much. Silver is good about getting the newcomers to our group wherever we are currently. Still though, you can't really make a CS without reading up on this RP's background, the overview, the updates on the story (just the most current one and all), and especially about the current setting we're in. There's rules, too.

I would also like to add that in the rules itsilver has this thing about werewolves. We've discussed it in the past and he put it in the rules as no werewolves. HOWEVER he does make exceptions for those who prove there capabilities.

Mostly because they tend to be overused and all. I had my first character have a link to werewolves, but she's a werecat instead and so she was accepted. @zCrookedz got to have a werewolf of his own after he stuck with this RP for months on end and proved himself to be a valued RPer to Silver and the group.

Like I said, just wait for Silver and read up on this RP in the meantime. Nobody will stop you from being one of them, but you just can't have any affiliation with Bigby.

Personally, I still don't understand that rule since I thought Bigby was the one and only big bad wolf, but Silver has more than once proven that he knows his fables and tales so I'll just assume he has some story to back up that rule and all.

Honestly, I have no idea. The fables tend to revolve around children stories and Disney stories, too. I'm sure that you could talk with Silver about it though and he could tell you if he's okay with it or not. It's not really my call to make.

Not that we've had any Disney characters yet, but I think those are an option. I think. We've never really dealt with any Disney characters so I have no idea about that haha.

I never said it had to be in a Disney movie though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back