• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

zCrookedz said:
All you people and your things to do. -.- I feel like i need to create things to do for myself now.
Lol, you wouldn't want to do everything I'm doing. I can't wait for next weekend when I can just chill the whole weekend...well, I'll actually have to study for a history test that weekend so I take that back. *sigh* xD

Lioness075 said:
Lol, you wouldn't want to do everything I'm doing. I can't wait for next weekend when I can just chill the whole weekend...well, I'll actually have to study for a history test that weekend so I take that back. *sigh* xD
Let's hear those destinations then. :)

SilverFlight said:
Let's hear those destinations then. :)
Okay. ^^ I'll list 'em off in my priority order of where I really want to go and all that good stuff.

1. Rockhampton, Australia

2. Karlstad, Sweden

3. Perak, Malaysia

4. Plymouth, United Kingdom (i.e. England)

5. Tarragona, Spain

6. Vasa, Finland

See all of those places would require me to fly in a plane......over water......that is a problem. I don't do planes, and I DEFINITELY don't do oceans.

zCrookedz said:
See all of those places would require me to fly in a plane......over water......that is a problem. I don't do planes, and I DEFINITELY don't do oceans.
Why's that? I personally love flying in planes...when I'm not congested. I had to fly home from Spain over the summer while I was heavily congested and I was in immense pain from my ears popping and such. I could barely hear anything for about three days after I got home.

Humans where not granted wings, nor gills. We are not meant to go higher off the ground, nor below it, than our legs and lungs would permit. That's why I don't do planes or boats, unless I absolutely have to. Like for work -.- even then, I still am doped up on chill pills.

zCrookedz said:
Humans where not granted wings, nor gills. We are not meant to go higher off the ground, nor below it, than our legs and lungs would permit. That's why I don't do planes or boats, unless I absolutely have to. Like for work -.- even then, I still am doped up on chill pills.
Ah, I gotcha. Well, I have an innate fear of the sense of falling so I'm sure if we ever hit intense turbulence while flying then I'd start freaking out lol.

So, the pain in my wrist is apparently coming from the carpal tunnel syndrome that I've had for years. Fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lioness075 said:
So, the pain in my wrist is apparently coming from the carpal tunnel syndrome that I've had for years. Fun.
If you take a wash cloth, or whatever is comfy, and roll it up and put it right where you wrist sets at your key board or mouse (depending on which hand) It will make a world of difference after a few days (depending on the severity). Its a non-expensive way to use your computer without having to by all the ergonomic stuff. Been doing it for years myself, ever since I first got into MMO's and a friend showed me. All it needs it to be elevated ever so slightly and it will take the pressure off the median nerve in your wrist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, I have a wrist brace that I typically use if I know I'm going to be gaming for a while or just on my computer and it helps a ton. I'll test out your idea later today though. I think I had a mini heart attack when they told me that there's the potential that I could need surgery for it. >.< Considering how long I've had it and that the cold weather this morning increased the pain a ton AND that I was on 800mg of Ibuprofen, but could still feel the pain in my wrist...Surgery may very well become a necessity for me at some point.

My advice, try EVERYTHING else before surgery. Not that Surgery isn't helpful or anything, but when it comes to your joints, hands, feet, or hell anything for that matter; the less surgery the better. I hope it works for you, like I said I've been doing it for years and have never had carpal tunnel problems.

Ouch :( . I used to get those pains when I would be on wow for hours on end days at a time. Never thought to do that. Haven't gotten that kind of pain in a while since I spend a lot more time working, or with the kids. But I'll have to try that this weekend since I know they're going to be away, and I leave work early xD

One day I'm gone and I all ways miss a ridiculous amounts of posts. Anyways I agree with Andjur about pairing up characters, especially ones who might not get along all to well at first. It might be best to pair people up based on personality and frequency of posts, and then given that group a goal or mission to go after. So someone looks into the undead situation, another one the lack of water, and then maybe a third mission to introduce some sort of plot twist based on the actions predeceasing the groups. Because I know I have trouble interacting with characters other than your NPC's @SilverFlight

Also it might not hurt to bring in a new villain, someone who can be addressed to quickly. I all ways have multiple antagonists in my rp and my friends seem to like it, one who is the clear and present goal, the face of all evil, smaller antagonizing characters to make life difficult in achieving said goal of defeating the face of evil, and then the true bad guy far off in the background pulling all the strings manipulating characters into doing things that are all part of his/her master plan.

I think the undead we're meeting tonight in RP time will be our new enemy for now. That, and a sandstorm to deal with could definitely add to things as well.

And yeah, I'm supposed to take 800mg of Ibuprofen twice a day and I was given 15 pills to take so once I'm out of the Ibuprofen, I'll have to go back in either to ask for more or to possibly even plan for the worse. :/ I've never had surgery before beyond having my bottom wisdom teeth removed and even then, they just numbed my mouth and then did it lol. Thing is, I know my parents wouldn't approve of me getting the surgery (they avoid professional medical care as much as possible) and it's very likely I can't afford it on my own so...if it comes to that then it outta be very interesting for me.

11375225_1623432151261658_1878875607_n.jpg

Alrighty Guys and Gals of Fablewood, our fearless leader and I had a quick talk about the up coming sand storm and we came up with our pairing off. This is loosely based on post rates, and how much time each person has spent with the other characters. Also a lot of us have already kinda pared off and that has worked splendidly.

Leo and Morgrim

Malachi and Kibito

Kallin and Nyr

Leandra and Arianne and Banba

Leia and Takeo

Achyls and Luness

Otto and Quincy

Once the sandstorm hits, this will be your RPing partner(s) until we all meet back up. xD Enjoy.

P.S.: Please file all sandstorm related grievances with Sandstorms R Us© complaint department.

@SilverFlight @Lioness075 @DawnAntalios @Peaceswore @andujarprime @SkywardSocks @Morgrim @Flutterby @Jecklyn

Lioness075 said:
Okay. ^^ I'll list 'em off in my priority order of where I really want to go and all that good stuff.
1. Rockhampton, Australia

2. Karlstad, Sweden

3. Perak, Malaysia

4. Plymouth, United Kingdom (i.e. England)

5. Tarragona, Spain

6. Vasa, Finland
Plymouth is nothing special, I can tell you first hand. Spent a year in a much nicer area further West. England is tough unless you have a car though and of course they drive on the wrong side ^^

zCrookedz said:
What really? Flying is the best thing in the world! There's nothing like the rush of a take-off.

Morgrim said:
One day I'm gone and I all ways miss a ridiculous amounts of posts. Anyways I agree with Andjur about pairing up characters, especially ones who might not get along all to well at first. It might be best to pair people up based on personality and frequency of posts, and then given that group a goal or mission to go after. So someone looks into the undead situation, another one the lack of water, and then maybe a third mission to introduce some sort of plot twist based on the actions predeceasing the groups. Because I know I have trouble interacting with characters other than your NPC's @SilverFlight
Also it might not hurt to bring in a new villain, someone who can be addressed to quickly. I all ways have multiple antagonists in my rp and my friends seem to like it, one who is the clear and present goal, the face of all evil, smaller antagonizing characters to make life difficult in achieving said goal of defeating the face of evil, and then the true bad guy far off in the background pulling all the strings manipulating characters into doing things that are all part of his/her master plan.
You have yet to meet Caraboss. She is just what you describe. She also has a right hand who is a nasty piece of work.

SilverFlight said:
What really? Flying is the best thing in the world! There's nothing like the rush of a take-off.
Your a sick sick griffin Silverflight. -.- actually....for a griffin that would be a normal reaction i suppose. >.> hmmmmmm

SilverFlight said:
Plymouth is nothing special, I can tell you first hand. Spent a year in a much nicer area further West. England is tough unless you have a car though and of course they drive on the wrong side ^^
Yeah, the college is the nicest out of the England options and public transport is easy to access if I ever wanted to go somewhere else over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back