• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@Morgrim Silver said the Roc is for Vinter to claim as a mount. It cannot be killed. And like @Peaceswore mentioned, Silver also told you to lose the hydra and do something else that is at the maximum, elephant-size.

You don't have to use parenthesis in this thread since it's specifically designed for OOC. ^^

Sorry, got no notifications T_T I can't get lazy like silver says. Gotta check the site manually. I thought everyone's been too busy to post past 2 days

Im seriously wondering why the folks who run this site havn't fixed this problem yet? I mean Its not a singular thing, almost everyone I have ever talked to on this site has the problem. Have they addressed it at all, or said if they are trying to fix it?

It's actually pretty simple. If you have the thread watched, you'll get a notification when someone makes a post. If you check it, you'll get another when someone posts again. If you don't check the first, you won't get any more. Probably because the algorithm assumes you aren't interested? I'm not sure.

I might have had this problem once, but now I haven't encountered it.

Really? So it assumes that if you dont check a notification than your not interested in it so it wont send you the notification anymore. Even if you watching it still? Hmmm seems like a bit of a broken system if you ask me. I would just have it push the notification even if you missed it, let the watch/unwatch system be the judge of what you do an don't get notifications for. BUT thats just me. :P

zCrookedz said:
Really? So it assumes that if you dont check a notification than your not interested in it so it wont send you the notification anymore. Even if you watching it still? Hmmm seems like a bit of a broken system if you ask me. I would just have it push the notification even if you missed it, let the watch/unwatch system be the judge of what you do an don't get notifications for. BUT thats just me. :P
The system works and it has worked for RPN's entire lifetime, so I'm told. I've been here for about a year and once I caught the gist of this system I had no issues with it.

There's always the option to take it over to the Administration if it bothers you. Heck, Dwiz might even be working towards finding a better alternative.

Last edited by a moderator:
meh, I'm sure I am not the first to have voiced their opinion on the matter. I'm sure someone has brought it to the head honchos attention. I just hate that it happens. To be fair though, the users really should keep up with their RP's and not be TOTALLY reliant on the the systems. That what I do now. check them all to make sure I haven't missed something.

Now that I can get behind. Weed out those who are not committed to an RP when they say they are. Definitely can get behind that.

O.o interesting...what about when u check all notifications, and still receive no emails for the next few hours. To come back and find that you missed major plot points or crazy convos T_T

Nothing to do with fablewood. But guess who just found out they're showing the attack on titan movies near him? >_> This fucking guyyy xD sorry, had to share with peoples!!

Don't do it. Don't see it. Don't do it! Just remember the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie as well as the Dragonball Z movie.

I swear to god I have one day I come back a bit tired, ready to RP and no notifications all day only to see that I missed things...

QQ

Just a heads up, I probably won't post this weekend~ So if the plot moves and you guys go to the temple please don't leave Takeo stranded in the desert xD I swear I have not lost interest in this, I would appreciate it if someone did drag him around till I get back,

I'll make a post sometime tomorrow, had a busy day today and seriously need my sleep lol. In other words, please don't leave the canyon just yet so I can make a response for Luness' little incident and all. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back