• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [F4F] World building in Faerun! Or some Baldur's Gate venture! 💕

bwars

eternally simping for the galactic empire.
[F4F] World building in Faerun! Or some Baldur's Gate venture! 💕✨

Hey everyone, Diana here! I’ve been gone from the writing scene for a while now and I’m hoping to find someone to join me in a dungeons & dragons world-building venture! I’ve been dedicating my soul to Baldur’s Gate 3 for the past week now and I need some way to exercise my creative needs…

I’ll try and keep this short and sweet to save for time. Here’s a little about me:

- 25+ with a long, long history of roleplaying and world-building.
- !Female looking for other !Females, sorry guys. Just had too many weird experiences.
- Flexible in the world-building, I’d like for it to be a collaborative effort. (Eg. Building families/ houses/ legions/ groups/ guilds/ kingdoms ect.)
- Absolutely ADORES the Dungeons & Dragons universe, but also happy to homebrew our own races/ classes/ deities ect.
- I LOVE to OOC with my partners. This includes checking in, plotting together, making up pinterest boards, playlists ect.
- I can play canon characters (Either from Baldur’s gate or the universe of Faerun itself!)
- Double? Let’s double it up! I love doubling, or even making a whole cast of characters to swap between.
- Average writing responses of 400-800 words. Sometimes more dependant on what’s happening in our tale!
- Illustrator, so I can possibly sketch up our characters should we make a good fit!
- LOVE dark themes accompanied with fluff, obsession and romance. (NSFW themes fine! So long as they are meaningful and aren’t dominating the roleplay).

Now, onto who I’m searching for:

- 21+ please!
- Has discord and is willing to help plan and organise the server. Decorate it and make it look all cozy and welcoming.
- Novella style preferred, so long as the writing is tasty and is well structured, grammar is fine!
- Looking to make a friend! Someone who can gush over our characters and write a beautiful world with me!
- Play any pairing/ play more than just solely male and solely female. No point building a world if we're both just going to play one gender, one identity.
- Bonus if you use Heroforge or any similar media to show off your characters!

As for the plot of our tale.. I’m happy to leave this completely open-ended so that we can assess how we both feel about the route we want to take. But I’m definitely leaning into something vampire-ish like CoS or in the setting of Barovia, or something adventure themed? Airship pirates, I have a whole crew waiting to be romanced, swindled or commanded (Or all three?) Who knows, let’s do some plotting!

Feel free to drop me a PM!

See you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back