• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

F X F Search - Very Sorry. Much Closed

voracity

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Introduction

This is a F x F search

I will be accepting possibly up to 2 at the moment

I will update this whenever I need to

Please Click Below for Desired Information

ABOUT ME

Hello, and welcome to my search thread. I'm still a student at school, however, my Christmas Break is coming in fast, and I'll be free to get through some heavy, intense, and hopefully fulfilling roleplays during that time! I must warn you though, I'm not quite used to being in 1x1 roleplays, or being so close to one particular person whilst working collaboratively on the project/roleplay/plotting. So I apologize if I waddle about like an awkward turtle for the first little while. I swear it's not your problem in any way.

RULES

1. Posting Expectations

I'm looking for someone who can write a minimum of 4 paragraphs per reply, and I'm not going to put a specific number of sentences per paragraph, but by paragraph, I would assume something that isn't a one liner, one line of dialogue, or a fragmented sentence. On my bad days I'd be toeing 4 paragraphs, and depending on several different factors, I can, have, and will reach up to possibly 8 or more. I'm looking for someone flexible enough to deliver the same in return, and perhaps even push me to my own limits.

2. Spelling and Grammar

A very quick heads up for anyone interested, I'm a horrible
person when it comes to spelling and grammar. I have a severe case of 'Typing Faster than I Think', and so sometimes you might find that there's like a missing word, or 'the' written in twice, or in the most horrible scenario, another word that starts with the same letter and same length, but ultimately another word entirely. If you can handle that, and are still willing to work with me, I'm willing to look over whatever little mistakes you may have too, as long as I can interpret, understand, and if worse comes to worse, the OOC/PM will always be an open source.

3. Posting Rate

As mentioned, I am currently still in school for most days, although I do have a Christmas Break quickly approaching which will give me 2 weeks and a bit, so I will have more time than ever to send out replies during the day. However, on a regular week, you can expect up to one or perhaps two replies. I am a slow roleplayer, but I guarantee that I can pull my own weight, push plot, and deliver more than enough for you to jump start on your own replies.

4. Leaving

No hard feelings ever. If you aren't into the roleplay anymore, leave a PM whenever telling me you'll pull out. That's all you gotta do. If you disappear off the face of Earth ... I'm honestly alright with that too. If we ever run into each other again, everything'll be fine. I won't hold it over your head. Of course, that means if I drop the 'I don't think this is working' I hope that you can understand and be chill about it too.

5. Where to Keep It

I don't exactly have a preference. There is definitely a lot more privacy, small chance of copying in PM, and in threads, there's all sorts of coding that definitely looks appealing. I'd be happy with either one should you have a preference.

6. Pairings

In respect to all gender identities, and sexual orientations, I only accept FxF pairings, should the roleplay be of the romantic nature. Of course, I am aware of the different kinds of genders and sexualities, so I am open minded enough to accept and adapt to all kinds of different characters.

7. Romance

I love the fluffy moments, the angst, the drama, the heart wrenching and heartwarming moments of it all, but I don't necessarily want the entire roleplay to be centered around that, I don't want a cuddle/kiss/love eye fest. As well, I don't want to see a stereotypical sub/dom kind of relationship, there is just so much more to a character than the basic templates that are everywhere to fill 'that one/other/submissive/dominant half of this lesbian/straight/gay/??? relationship!'. [This of course, is also said while respecting those who do live with that particular life style]

8. Work With Me

I have ideas, I can come up with ideas, I can make worlds, stories, and bridges, and none of those are a one man [woman] job. I want to hear your ideas, your input, your decisions, your opinion, your suggestions, and your own demands. If you are expecting a free ride through this entire thing you are sadly mistaken. I'm looking for someone who is willing to throw their own weight into things, and I, too, will be throwing my own efforts into this as well.

9. I Read It But I Didn't Reply?

I often check on my phone, because I still act like a Kid on X-Mas morning when I see a '1' over my inbox, but I absolutely refuse to answer anything while on a phone. The lack of quality, the coding, the motivation, the spelling and grammar checking are NOT EVER worth the quick, speedy, lightning fast response time records.

RULES - IN POINT FORM

Very Minimum - 4 Paragraphs

No One Liners

As long as I can make sense of it, it's fine. Please be literate. Proper [As Possible] Spelling and Grammar

1 or 2 Replies A Week

Let's promise to be chill if one of us needs/wants to drop the roleplay.

I don't care whether the RP takes place in threads or PM

F x F ONLY [Will take Gender Identities and Sexual Orientations into Consideration]

Romance can have a place in the RP, but never take over.

Nothing down and dirty.

Please ... make your character(s) as original as possible, I don't want to see stereotypes.

I refuse to carry all of the workload, please contribute to plotting, world building, the story!

...I don't reply by phone, ever. I'll read through your PM/Reply, but it is unlikely that I'll reply until I get my hands on a keyboard.

Please, don't ever put OOC into the IC. Even if it's in PM, keep the OOC in a separate PM altogether.

Realistic Images are prefered, but I can accept semi-realistic fanart [Have you SEEN the talent and quality of those pictures tho?!!?]

__floating_stars___divider___by_sugareesweets-d7qn8ua.gif

Below is the fun part of all this. And probably the part you actually wanted to read about.

[You Don't Need To Click The Headings This Time]

PAIRINGS

Pirate x Mermaid

Vampire/Werewolf x Vampire/Werewolf

[Dark]Elf x [Dark]Elf

BandMate/Rival x BandMate/Rival

SMALL IDEAS

Arranged Marriage

Dragon Riders/Tamers

Street Racing/Gangs

Spies

Coded Humans

SoulMates

FANDOMS

[Will do OC x OC]

Kekkai Sensen

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Dragon Nest

Irregular At Magic High

- Something I Really Want Done

- The Role I'd Prefer To Play [Totally Subject to Change]

- I Got An Idea Ready

- This Pairing Is No Longer Available

- I Have Limited Knowledge On This Particular Setting

IDEAS I CAN'T WORDS

no slide
no slide
A Torn Sky

A warning to this and anything else that follows, I have absolutely no concrete information or plans for any of these. For this, I only have an idea where the characters, and story, revolve around the sky. It could be something like some Technological Warfare, Military Like Setting, it can get downright Magical, Supernatural, and all. A lot of fighting, will most likely have to toy with control of multiple irrelevant/relevant characters.

Limitor

A idea that centers around the ever stereotypical 'Magic Powers/Spies/Supernatural/Etc.' Academy/College/University. If this idea is taken, please be aware that both of us will probably have our 'MAIN' as well as other lesser characters, AS WELL as the irrelevant and the villains perhaps. Will need a lot of history building, maybe world building, and plot buildings as well. Basically an attempt to make the Academy/High School/College thing work between two people [versus a group]

For anyone still reading, this is just my little bottom end note, so it's not anything too important unless you're adamant about reading through all of this.

If someone writes in a request to play a 'sub' character, I will only give a polite rejection before leaving the conversation entirely. I associate Sub/Dom terms in respect to BDSM lifestyles and relationships.

If someone wishes to see a scene example, or a regular posting example from me, please contact me through PM, I'll have links ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back