• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings F// Search - Original or Fandom (Owl House / Overwatch)

Ro Aeryn

One Time Luck
Heyo, I'm Ro Aeryn! I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I'm dying to get back into the hobby. It's not required, but I really prefer if you have Discord for OOC/plotting. I have so much more fun when we chat, plot, discuss our characters and get absorbed in the story! If that's not your kind of thing, this might not work out. I average 3-5 paragraphs, but can mirror more or less. I'm all about interaction, not huge, novel responses. As long as you give me a response that's more than one line and moves the story and characters forward, then I'm happy.

I'm a sucker for drama. I love tension and angst, but I also love fluff, cute moments, and happy endings! I like tension, but I don't like going too dark or violent for too long. If you don't like happy endings, then this probably won't work out. Sad endings just make me feel bad. I'm also all about redemption arcs, about two people making each other better. What can I say? I like drama, but I'm a sappy romantic. =)

• A Bit About Me
    • - I am a female over 21. I prefer that my partners be over 21 as well, please. (Or at the very least 18+, no younger!)
      - I have 15+ years experience, but I'm just getting back into Rping after a break.
      - I only roleplay lesbian or F//, because I'm hella gay. =)
      - I love OOC & chatting! I really feel more comfortable and have more fun in an Rp when we chat outside of it. (Discord preferred for OOC).
      - Plotting! I love to discuss where we want this to go, what we want to happen, etc. I just like be on the same page and get to know each other's characters.

• Original Plots (Bold is the role I would like.)
      • Clueless Hitman x Adorable, Clumsy Goofball ( ★★★★★)
        • This idea is based very loosely on a show called "Kill Me Baby," but we'll use original characters. Basically one girl is secretly an assassin/hitman forced to work for a shadowy organization, while the other girl is an adorable goofball and the only one in the school who knows her secret. The Goofball keeps trying to befriend the Hitman, because she always seems so jaded and unhappy. The Goofball wants the Hitman to experience normal, fun things, so she's always trying to drag her off to play or go to the movies. But that's just the dynamic in the show, you're free to make your character however you want, though I do think they need to be a bit lighter to counter the hitman, who's more stoic.
          • The show takes place in High School, but I'd be prefer to move this to a college setting, so our characters can be older. Also in the anime, the friend knows about the Hitman's job, but we could change that up, as well. I kind of love the idea of them being assigned as roommates/dormmates. The Hitman's only at college as a cover for her current job and she wasn't expecting a roommate, so now she has to try to hide her missions from the other girl, but her new roommate is super friendly and curious. Hijinks ensue. hehAs always, I'm down to discuss ideas and take suggestions. She's a clumsy goofball in the show, but I'm open to any character really. I want to make this our own. For example, the show Hitman is a lot meaner than the way I'd like to play her. I'd have her be more socially-inept and bad at conversation. Like she's more blunt and clueless about social interactions than mean, she's just super clueless about emotions and stuff. heh Anyway, if you you have any interest in this silly idea, please feel free to comment below or PM me.
            TLDR: Basically "What happens when a clueless hitman falls in love with an adorable cinnabun? Fluff, angst, social awkwardness, murder, maybe some crazy hijinks?"
      • Enemy x Enemy (Enemies to Friends or Lovers)
        • Okay, so I do have a specific plot in mind for this, which I'll put below. But I also love this concept in general! Two characters at odds, on different sides of a conflict, who end up falling for one another. I just love this dynamic, coming to respect or care about each other while they are forced to fight one another because their morality or motivations are at odds. If you have ideas, send them my way. I'm honestly down for just about anything and can play a lot of different characters for this. Fantasy, Scifi, dystopian, whatever. You have an idea, feel free to share it. I think I'm leaning slightly towards fantasy, but anything is fine. You want to set this in a fandom world? Sure! If I know it, we can discuss it. Dragon Age, Dragon Prince, Avatar, whatever you got. I'm open to hear.
          • (Kind of craving a Fantasy spin for this. I'm open to ideas, I've just played D&D recently and rewatched an episode of Dragon Prince, so I've been in a fantasy mood.)
          • Based on the game Far Cry 5, but I haven't played it in years, so there's no need to know the game. I'm more interested in the setting than any of the characters, which I barely remember. My idea is that your character is this charismatic, morally grey (or at least more so than MC) woman who is one of the leaders invading my character's home. (Probably not the main leader, so we can have some drama down the line, but they could be the main leader of this area at the start.) You can decide why they are invading. My character is a Deputy from the area and has been leading a resistance against yours for the past several months or years. Your team has the resources and manpower, but mine knows the area and the land. For this plot, I was hoping for a dynamic where your character (at least initially) is more morally gray, more willing to take lives in the pursuit of whatever their goal is (though they do have a reason, they aren't just killing for fun). My character is more of a guardian type, preferring a peaceful solution, but has and will kill to protect their home and their people. So both characters are on the gray morality scale, but yours is more dark gray than mine. Anywho, I know this is so vague! Sorry. If you want to discuss it or have ideas of your own, feel free to PM me!)
      [*][*][*][*]
  • Fandoms (Bold is the role I would like)
    • If you like a ship dynamic, but don't want to play Canon x Canon, let me know. We can take the dynamic, make OCs, and do our own thing. I might even prefer that at the moment, sounds fun! Also, feel free to suggest AUs! I can't say I'll always accept, but there's a good chance. Wanna do Overwatch in a Fantasy setting? Let's go! Zombies in Mean Girls? You got an idea, then send it my way, I'd love to hear it!
      • Boschax Willow Park [The Owl House] ★★★★★
        • This is the idea I most want to explore! I just finished Owl House and I'm dying to roleplay a Boscha/Willow story. I know she's a huge jerk, but I just fell in love with that dumb jock for some reason. And with Willow! haha. It's just so unique to have the mean girl character also be the jock, that character's usually a guy. I really want to explore the character and why she's like that, eventually get her on the team. And with Willow! Heh, what can I say? "Enemies to Friends/Girlfriends" is my favorite trope of all time. haha. Anyway, hope someone other than me is obsessed with this show! :) (Sorry, really only looking for this ship. I love Lumity, but I'm not sure I could play it at the moment.)
      • Moirax Mercy [Overwatch]
        • I love this ship. The dynamic of rival scientists with polar-opposite ethics is just too much fun. I'm sorry, but I don't play Moira as some sadist who tortures people for science. I think she does have a code of ethics, it's just very different from the norm. She's always trying to advance mankind and can get so focused on her goals she doesn't notice when it's causing harm. She experiments on people, but only with their consent (if she worked on Amelie, she didn't know the woman had been brainwashed and Reaper requested her experiments on him). Of course, if she gets a willing volunteer, then she's fine with doing all kinds of questionable experiments. She has a moral code, but it is pretty suspect. Heh. I feel like this would very much be an enemies to friends or lovers type of relationship. (Also, just gonna warn you now, I do NOT like Jack and I blame him for a lot, like how the Venice Incident went down. If you love Jack, might not be a good fit for you. Like I don't think he's evil, I just think he's responsible for a lot more than he acts like he is. Ana, too.)
          • Plot Idea #1: Mercy is forced to work on a project in Oasis and, as Moira has diplomatic immunity there and is Minister of Genetics, she not only can't be arrested, but is technically Mercy's superior.
            x
            Plot Idea #2: Talon captures Mercy to turn her into the next Widowmaker. Moira & Mercy had had a sort of "rivals with benefits" relationship when they were both in Overwatch, so Moira is conflicted about this project. She had always assumed the Widowmaker Project was voluntary, so having Mercy here against her will makes Moira face a lot of harsh truths about Talon and the work she's done for them. She will eventually help Mercy escape.
            x
            Plot Idea #3: Somehow Moira has been forced to work with Overwatch again. Maybe they captured her or Talon turned on her, either way Mercy is her direct superior and Moira is not remotely pleased about that, nor very apologetic for the things she's done. (At least not at first.)
            x
            Plot Idea #3: Pre-Talon AU, set when Moira still worked for Blackwatch and Mercy worked for Overwatch. Would thinks have played out the same way if these two had been closer?
            x
            Your Ideas: Honestly, I'm up for just about anything. Onmic uprising forces them to work together? Sure. Zombie attack? Yeah, I'm down. Weird, time travel shenanigans? Sure, sounds fun. I just love this ship, so if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it. Only thing I'm not interested in is Mercy joining Talon (unless it's as a spy or something). I just have no interest in an evil or brainwashed Mercy.
          [*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]
      • Symmetrax Sombra [Overwatch]
        • I love that Symmetra is obsessed with order and rules, while Sombra is the definition of chaos. I'm open to almost any plot. Maybe Sombra is trying to take down Vishkar and convinces (or coerces, more like) Sym into helping. I do play Sym as a good person who rather naively works for a bad company. Blizzard has confirmed that Symmetra has high-functioning autism. It's not a major part of the story, but I don't intend to change or overlook that. It's a part of her.
      • Claudia x Rayla [Dragon Prince] ★★★
      • Sasha x Anne [Amphibia] (Haven't found a place to watch Season 2 yet)
      • Sonya x Yasuna Oribe [Kill Me Baby]
      • Widowmaker x Tracer (x Emily?) [Overwatch] (If anyone was up for a 3-person Rp with Widowmaker, Tracer, and Emily, that would be epic!)
      • Miranda x Jack [Mass Effect]
      • Hela x Valkyrie (Or basically any female character. lol) [MCU] (If you like Odin, I wouldn't take me up on this one. I super hate that guy and blame him for a lot. haha)
      • Sylvanas x Jaina [World of Warcraft] (Maybe. I love this ship after stumbling upon it on Tumblr/AO3, but I've never played the game and even after reading up on them, I'm not sure I know all that much about the lore. Heh.)
      • Lara Croft x Sam Nishimura (or an OC) [Tomb Raider Reboot]
      • Croix x Chariot [Little Witch Academia]
      • Shego x Kim Possible [Kim Possible]
      • Vidia x Tinkerbell [Tinkerbell Movies]
      • Pizzazz x Jem [Jem & the Holograms (Comics or Cartoon]
      • Regina George x Janis Sarkisian (Musical over Movie)
      • Heather Chandler x Veronica Sawyer [Heathers] (We'd have to tone Heather down at some point, I don't like toxic relationships)
      [*][*][*][*]
  • Wordbank(I've seen a lot of people doing this, so I thought I'd add one.)
    • Fantasy, Enemies to Friends or Lovers, Rivals, Magic, Romance, Worldbuilding, Fluff, Angst, Elves, SciFi, Space Adventure, Space Pirates, D&D, Disney, Magical Girl (maaaaybe. Never tried it, but I was watching Magical Lyrical Nanoha this week)
  • Worlds(If you want OCs, but like to base your worlds off an established setting, then these are some of my favorite worlds. We can use them or just draw inspiration from them.)
    • Dragon Prince, Far Cry 5, Overwatch, Owl House, Assassin's Creed, Narnia, Disney, AtLA, Fable (video games), Once Upon a Time, Lost in Space

Last edited:
Hello! I would love to do some Overwatch. I have nerve damage so I can’t write huge paragraphs on paragraphs but I won’t short change you. If that’s ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back