• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern F.O.R.U.M: Task Force L

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Commander Nicole Gread

Standing in brief silence, he came in a little too late to take action. He looked down to the ground without a word escaping his mouth. Nicole's eyes were overshadowed by his black cap on his head. He quietly approached his raging friend and grabbed them by their wrist with his soft right hand, tightly. There was a second of a delay before he looked up to them with a merciful face, followed by a "no" head gesture.

"Let it go, soldier... Just let it go..." He said softly to them. He grabbed them to pull aside, pulling them away from the scene to the position where he last stood still. Despite his appearance he's quite strong managing to grab someone like that. Nicole has truly changed after his days being an outlaw to the nation. He did the most things grown ups did.

After awhile fellow party member who seems to be the leader of the team have stepped up and did a quick attendance. Nicole silently stood by for his name to be called. "Nicole Gread" is the name that might ring a bell to some, for the name is the ones who have been working around the outskirts of RPnation for awhile have remembered. Some expected he will be back but who knew the outlaw was in the very room, back in a mask of a child. Upon the call of his name he answered softly "here..." he replied with his uplifted left hand while holding his outraged friend with his right. The leader came to the last name of his list. The name was "Danny Montoya". A fellow member who is not normally seen in plain sight. Each member was ordered to look towards the ground to check if he is around there somewhere. "I think i saw them earlier. I'm not sure." He softly said to their fearless leader. He wouldn't be very surprised if the "Danny guy" started climbing on him since his cloak and uniform can be easily grabbed and since he is the shortest next to him, making him easy and quick to climb on.

BackSet BackSet Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Chione Chione RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan WhipDing WhipDing

Troy whistled a short, high tune when another member explained the.... quite a situation the child-looking member was in. So he was not a kid after all. Good times, humanity finally broke the spell of aging. Instead they made a spell of making a grown up look like a kid. What kind of magic is this?
“Oh good, he’s not a kid.”
Troy said, and raised the facial guard. At least he won’t be making the same mistake again. Then, at the mention of a missing member, he lifted his helmet off his head. A tiny person? Maybe he should’ve stayed with the PMC folks. They were too tall and muscular to miss.
“I don’t see anyone near my feet.”
He said, glancing around his feet. He stayed almost motionless, especially his legs frozen in spot. If he accidently stepped on the person he’d have more trouble than he ever wanted.
WhipDing WhipDing BackSet BackSet Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Chione Chione

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

4711f8d58f71ff2d174786c69c78ec2e20ff03e4_hq.jpg
Interacting:
BackSet BackSet Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre WhipDing WhipDing RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
///
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Leo M. Schryer
[Div class="Line"][/div]
Leo’s blank gaze quickly melted into one of ice cold fire, the slow-burn of his anger slowly building up was as plain as a day. Arms still stubbornly crossed, he didn’t even acknowledge the hand that had been offered to him. He bore holes into the man in front of him and if looks could kill then Julian would be buried ten feet under.

“PTSD…” his tone was low, thinly veiling his boiling temper, “and I suppose that’s my fault, is it?” Leo scoffed in disgust. Julian’s meek demeanour had to be an act. With the years, Leo liked to think that he had matured; was able to let go of all those violent emotions from his childhood. He had once dreamt of being able to cross paths with Julian again, to maybe even apologise, but no. Seeing him again had brought it all back. The gentle, coaxing voice in the back of his mind was telling him to let it go, to forgive and forget… but he couldn’t. Not yet. The wounds were still raw and bleeding, even after all this time.

“The fuck do you think you’re doing here, Ackle?” Leo spat his name out like it was something dirty, like he couldn’t even bare to have it on his tongue, “You think you can redeem yourself by playing hero now? Really? Once a fucking bully boy, always a fucking –"

Leo’s rant had been silenced by the deafening bang on the wall, and he slowly turned his silver gaze to who he had now deduced as someone biologically female. He listened to her frustrated ramblings, blank mask firmly in place once again, though his expression was one of boredom.

“Finished, now?” He drawled calmly once she had stopped talking. What, did she think she was intimidating or something? She was angry about the comments about the kid? Leo could barely supress an eyeroll. How overdramatic, a waste of fresh air really. The kid had been less than a passing thought, so what was she getting so heated up about? Leo could already tell that the girl in particular was going to be irritating to work with.

Then rollcall started as the man who looked to be in charge finally took charge. He answered his name blandly, stubbornly refusing to look at Julian again, lest he do something that could get him kicked out of F.O.R.U.M. However, now there was more pressing matter at hand. Their missing teammate. He listened to Smokey Joe’s (his personal nickname for their ‘leader’) instructions and instead cast his gaze down onto the floor.

“Someone’s probably stepped on him,” he sighed, “check your shoes.”

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
[/div]

Last edited:
Julian Ackle
Julian didn’t know how to react to this. A whirlwind of emotions stormed through him. First confusion, then sadness, then anger. He wanted to get up in Leo’s face. Make him regret what he just said. Julian had gone through years of pain, unable to make any friends. Unloved by all. Everybody hated the former bully. Thoight he was a worthless piece of trash. That he could never get better. But he couldn’t lash out. That would just be proving Leo right. He could not let that happen. He had to be better. He took a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. Finally, he opened his mouth to speak.

“I’m sorry you feel that way.” He said, simply. And then turned around to listen to the roll call, answering simply and crisply, in an upbeat tone, when his name was called. And then, when a teammate was revealed to be missing, he bent down to help look, all the while keeping up a calm, almost unbelievable, demeanor.

Chione Chione RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun WhipDing WhipDing Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Doralice 'Licce' Coburn
Licce had held her stance with her hands in fist, keeping her piercing blue gaze locked at the two individuals as a strong discouragement for them from trying anything. Her stare did not weaver at all as she watched the oldest integrand slowly slide in his helmet. If the teen hadn't been so mad at that moment, maybe she would have laughed at the man's preventive measures against a possible punch, but since she was indeed quite angry Licce had remained completely unfazed by the action. Well, at least he had quit bothering the kid... Wasn't an apology as it should have been, but it was something.

"Finished, now?"

Narrowing her eyes with a low irritated growl, Licce had instantly glanced back at Leo, about to take a step forward and face the rebellious teen, when she felt something grab her wrist causing her to pause in surprise instead. The next thing she knew, the kid was pulling her aside with an unexpectedly strong grip, telling the young adult to let it go:

"But-!", she had contested, yet the face the little member was making at her was sorta making Licce feel guilty now, "Fiiine...", the teen sighed in defeat, "You're out of the hook this time, Fire Hair."

As calm returned to the Task Force L's bunker and her adrenaline levels dwindled, Licce started to notice the complaint of her left hand due to her impulsive display from earlier. God.dammit! Now her mood was all sour and her hand felt sore and, argh! This was sooo not what she had been expecting!! Jeez, talk about having a bad start...

After everything had been said and done, the downer and unfortunately leader of the group, had spoken up, clearing up that the kid, wasn't actually a kid. Licce had glanced at the person, that still had a grip of her, with both curiosity and intrigue... 'How had that happened?', she had begun wondering as their leader began the roll call. The young adult had listened to everyone's names, especially the kid's which was... It sounded similar, yet she couldn't quite place it. Ironically enough, hers had been the next one, Licce replying with an unamused 'present' at the bittersweet call of her full name.
It seemed like most of the day's surprises had been about to end, that is until the last name in the roll call seemed nowhere to be found:

“Okay, everyone look on the ground for a tiny person. When you find him you’ve found our missing team mate.”

"Say what?!"

Requesting the kid, --that was not a kid but the habit of calling him that had already been established--, to release her, Licce's gaze travelled from person to person as they searched for the missing Danny:

"I think I saw them earlier. I'm not sure.", “I don’t see anyone near my feet.”

Now free from the other's grip, she had started moving around, helping to search as well, her soles making a weird squish sound, quite noticeable now that bunker was more silent, that she had dismissed completely as she continued to walk:

“Someone’s probably stepped on him, check your shoes.”

Upon Leo's new words, Licce froze in place. She had a really, really bad feeling about this. Turning around slowly, the young adult noticed a couple red markings on the floor, all with the layout of a very similar sneaker's sole pattern...

"FUCK!"

Stepping veeeeery lightly, the teenager had made her way towards a wall, sat down on the ground and checked her sole. The sight of something akin to gum, except that a lot more red and meaty, confirming her suspicions. Heck, she had even cringed at it slightly... Man, that must have hurt a ton!!!
Raising her arm, Licce addressed the group, though more specifically Locke himself:

"So, uhhh. In a bit of a hypothetical situation, let's say someone did step on little Dan... Would that be technically murder?"

Last edited:
Danny Montoya

From his current position, Danny had no idea what was going on - he was effectively oblivious to the fact that anyone was even looking for him. Without functioning eyes or ears, he couldn't exactly sense much. The best he had was a slight sensation of movement, being dimly aware that the person he was attached to was walking around.

Time passed. He couldn't really tell how much, with everything being blurry in this state. What he could tell, though, was that he was no longer being squashed down between two surfaces. That either meant that he'd come loose, and was now just sitting as a blobby mess on the ground, or that the shoe that he was stuck to was no longer being walked on, for whatever reason. That was a positive sign, at least - if he was able to stay in the position for a few more minutes, he'd be able to regenerate, and continue his quest to be discovered.

Locke Mustang
sigh, wonderful
Locke was not an idiot. He had been doing this for years. He knew that there was absolutely no hypothetical here. Licce had stepped on Danny Montoya. Locke sighed. “Don’t worry. According to this, he has regeneritive powers. Just don’t put your foot down.”

Doralice 'Licce' Coburn
With an incredibly relieved sigh, almost as if she had been holding her breath for a very long time, Licce relaxed 'sinking' even further at the wall. With her right foot over the other leg, the young adult kept stealing glances at the mushy red paste, hoping that it would be back to a humanoid form soon... Licce had frantically glanced once, twice, ten, twenty times!, until she had completely lost count and gotten bored of waiting. Or even, just staying in that position altogether... That was not.fun.

Removing the shoe and setting it carefully by the wall, with the sole up, the teenager got up again, standing on a sneaker-grey sock combo and promptly picked up the equipment she had set aside before sitting down earlier. Acting as if nothing of notice had really occurred, Licce took a brief stroll through the bunker, exploring the space to her adventurous heart's content. Then an important question came to mind, prompting her to stop and look back towards the starting point:

"Heeeeeeey! Hey, undaunted leader! Heeey!", she waved for Locke's attention, from the opposite side of the room, "Uhh, where am I supposed to put these??"

As soon as he looked in her direction, Licce would shake the bundle of her possessions that she had been holding all along, hoping to empathize what the word 'these' referred to in this context.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back