• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern F.O.R.U.M Forum

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hi there!
I was just wondering, does the entire populace have powers or is it just a few handfuls?

Hi there!
I was just wondering, does the entire populace have powers or is it just a few handfuls?
A good 10-15% of the world populace has powers be it from natural mutations and evolution or from science accidents and other realted stuff (or aliens).

Hey, I don't think you saw my questions in the interest check thread so, I thought I'd quote them here instead:
Question! Are the characters characters or are the characters... us? Because we're on the same page about it being a Meta-RP, I just don't know how meta >w<
Also, if option one, could I perhaps bring a character from a past RP into this setting? (And state so as a backstory) Or does it have to be a 'new', blank slate character?
: O

I'm not sure I have enough understanding of the setting actually, you said RPN is it's own country and has a capitol, does this mean the States are separated by the different RP genres then?
Have the RPs we have played in the site IRL taken place at some point in time into this version of RPN, or is it a completely new thing entirely?

Ergo: How much of our RPN is analogous to this RP's version of RPN? Basically :3

Sorry if I make too many questions, I just want to be sure ^^'

Hey, I don't think you saw my questions in the interest check thread so, I thought I'd quote them here instead:
The answer is: no these are not us.

As for states: there might be states but since theres kind of a turf war going on between the two organizations people aren't really paying attention much. If we end up beating T.R.O.L.L at the end of this and decide we want to do more after that there might be mention of states but right now that's not really in the focus.

The answer is: no these are not us.

As for states: there might be states but since theres kind of a turf war going on between the two organizations people aren't really paying attention much. If we end up beating T.R.O.L.L at the end of this and decide we want to do more after that there might be mention of states but right now that's not really in the focus.
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the idea is: same name but an entirely different place?

I'm just asking because I've recently been on a reeeeeally Meta RP that was basically the RPN we know, so everything still applied, just it was big town instead
So the transition is a bit confusing to me ^^'

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but the idea is: same name but an entirely different place?

I'm just asking because I've recently been on a reeeeeally Meta RP that was basically the RPN we know, so everything still applied, just it was big town instead
So the transition is a bit confusing to me ^^'
Well, not entirely. It cherry picks. Some rps probably did happen and it's extremely likely that the moderators hold some sort of position of power in this world (if they aren't just straight up gods) but other things are different such as the existance of F.O.R.U.M. It's mostly meta because most people, the main characters especially, are very genre savvy and it's going to be very lamoshade heavy. And also because Mary Sues exist as an in universe concept used to refer to a race of evil god-like beings (who also tend to share similar traits and personalities) but we're not there yet.

Are you telling me that the resident "loose cannon" of the group likes to cook!

Indeed he does - Leo even has one of those 'Kiss the Chef' aprons xD

Gotta admit, I love Julian. Still undecided as to how Leo should act around him at the moment, though. I imagine awkwardness but upon seeing his face it'll probably be relief since as an adult I think he'd be haunted by the fact that he potentially ruined someone's life

Been thinking about 'balancing' this group with an overly confident tomboy >w< :3
Will probably work on that tomorrow... I seem to have accumulated a bit of a queue (goddammit depression W H Y), so I'll be freeing those up tonight ^^' OWO

Indeed he does - Leo even has one of those 'Kiss the Chef' aprons xD

Gotta admit, I love Julian. Still undecided as to how Leo should act around him at the moment, though. I imagine awkwardness but upon seeing his face it'll probably be relief since as an adult I think he'd be haunted by the fact that he potentially ruined someone's life
I am also undecided about how Julian should Act around Leo. Probably also akward, althpigh, his first act would probably be to get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

I am also undecided about how Julian should Act around Leo. Probably also akward, althpigh, his first act would probably be to get down on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

I'm genuinely looking forward to their interactions! ^^

Hey! Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ! You still around?
Yes, i am. I'm still here, interested. I'm at my great grandparents ancestral home, right now. I forgot that i was supposed to visit my province before joining the RP... I am just using Data on my phone to reply right now. I still want to participate and i will try my best to reply ASAP. My replies are slow cuz i'm stuck for a week.

Yes, i am. I'm still here, interested. I'm at my great grandparents ancestral home, right now. I forgot that i was supposed to visit my province before joining the RP... I am just using Data on my phone to reply right now. I still want to participate and i will try my best to reply ASAP. My replies are slow cuz i'm stuck for a week.
Kay. Cool. How is it?

I don't know about you guys, but for me personally, listening to songs that have a related theme to the roleplay helps my creativity flow; whether that be for creating a character or writing IC. So, I ended up compiling a playlist and I thought I'd share it with you guys, so feel free to have a look if you're interested! :ghostv: There aren't many songs on there, so I welcome any suggestions ^^

TASK FORCE L - YouTube

Hey everyone :closed eyes open smile:

Hello!
I've gotta admit, I'm scared for your little guy. I have these horrible visions that he'll be stepped on or something since 30mm is practically nothing ;-;

I don't know about you guys, but for me personally, listening to songs that have a related theme to the roleplay helps my creativity flow; whether that be for creating a character or writing IC. So, I ended up compiling a playlist and I thought I'd share it with you guys, so feel free to have a look if you're interested! :ghostv: There aren't many songs on there, so I welcome any suggestions ^^

TASK FORCE L - YouTube
Cool. Thanks.

Hello!
I've gotta admit, I'm scared for your little guy. I have these horrible visions that he'll be stepped on or something since 30mm is practically nothing ;-;

Well, I'd be surprised if it didn't happen at least once :xFtongue: He can regenerate anyway, so it's not that big a deal :xFwink:

Still alive~
Minor setback when I worked in my CS then mistakenly pressed Opera's 'reload all tabs' function and lost all of the new things I had added to it on Wednesday ^^'
Took me a while just to get where I once was.

Hoping to work on finishing that when I'm back from class in 5 hours or so...

I'm also still here, just been busy with exams and stuff :closed eyes open smile:

Anyone got any good ideas for plot and stuff?

Not too sure about long-term, but I sure wouldn't mind an opening fight where Task Force L gets massively screwed over. Preferably against something super mundane :xFtongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back