• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern F*** My Life

UKnowMe

100 bad days make a 100 good stories. -AJR
Madison has just moved out of her parents house and into an apartment complex in the big city. Her parents have been very controlling all her life, but she managed to get away from them at age 20. When Madison moves into her new apartment she meets James, her next door neighbor. With her shy personality, she waves and smiles, but nothing more. Will she become friends with James? Will she stay her lonely self forever?

Hi! I’ll be playing the role of Madison. She is a straight white female age 20. 5’3 long brown hair with natural highlights and green eyes. She has freckles along the bridge of her nose. Madison is very shy because of her backstory of controlling parents. Although she is shy, she does open up to people she feels comfortable with. She’s wearing a gray hoodie and a pair of jeans.

I’m looking for someone to play the role of James! Please say if you are interested and list the characteristics of James. He can be whatever you want!

I’m looking for long term role play with someone who can get back to me at least once a day. Thanks! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back