Slugcat

They puffed up their cheeks, mildly annoyed by the questioning look they were given. They wiggled their tail before pouncing from the equine's back and onto the humanoid's shoulders. Shifting slightly in order to keep their balance, they pat the other's forearm before gesturing wildly at the sparks it produced. They turned wide eyes towards the bright red optics staring back at them, placing tiny hands on his face as they scrutinized him closely.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Fulgore is silent as the SlugCat gestures and motions toward his disabled blades. After a few seconds, a response is chosen.
"My Plasma Blades were damaged/disabled during the transfer to this location. They and my other systems should be fine, as long as I can find a place to recieve repair. At the very least, my nuclear core is unharmed and functioning at 100%."
Fulgore then turns to Phantom Thief and Luna.
"That being said. I am incapable of stealth without my Active Camo and Teleportation."
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude

"That would... be nice..." the NEET smiles. "A massage before my job interview... You're so nice... maybe I'll even remember where it is..."

Suppressing a snicker at the expense of the woman's drowsy musings, Dorothy carefully pulled the NEET over to - and subsequently sat her down on - a stool. Quickly pulling up a second to seat herself, she paused to thoroughly stretch her arms and fingers before getting to work. "Aw, stop, you're giving me butterflies!~" Dorothy responded, officially dropping her sensitive voice and getting into character; loli emotional support.

Unsurprisingly, it was a popular choice among her NEET clients.

"I'm Dorothy, and I'll be your very own masseuse today!~" Dorothy exclaimed, and with upbeat energy leaned around to smile and wave at her new customer,
"What's your name miss?~" Hands resting on either side of the woman's trap, the Lilim's thumbs would press firmly into the flesh and rise up the back of the NEET's neck as her hands flexed, then fall back down in a circular motion when her hands relaxed, "Oh, and remember to tell me if I'm being too rough, okay?~ Today's all about you!~" she giggled.

Interacting: Crow Crow

Around: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Topless Topless Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

Lyle Walt and Clara Bulmer

lyle-walt-png.586530

Mystery Shack Front Yard
Conversing
Interaction: Clara, Peepers​

clara-png.586643

Mystery Shack Front Yard
Conversing
Interaction: Lyle, Luna, Morgana​
Upstairs, downstairs. Clara glanced at the teen behind the counter, then to the old man. If she was in her world, intruding into the house as a stranger would be a crime. Not to mention, they wouldn't be inconspicuous, with Luna being a horse. The inhabitants of this world were strangely tolerant to intruders to their dwelling, but she was not eager to find the limit of their hospitality.

"Downstairs. The people here were distracted, but we will stand out if we climb the staircase there."

Lyle was still in the middle of a conversation with the newcomers. Well, she didn't have to worry about him. He could protect himself better than she could. Maybe he felt her gaze on his back, but Lyle glanced at Clara and gestured for her to go on without him.

Trusting as always. Clara couldn't help but nod in return.

587075 Needless to say,what Prompto has seen had him floored completely. If cartoon or anime physics applies onto him,one would've seen his jaw stretch down towards the floor.

“Okay....she TOTALLY had it under control after all.”

Regaining his composure slightly,he then turned to look at Miguel,Zenos,Felix,Scias and Kanna,the group he kinda tried talking with.

“So uh....anyone got any ideas what we should be doing next? I don't think there's a little pop-up window of sorts that'll tell us our next objective,I think.”

Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Hercynia Hercynia Nightwisher Nightwisher Verdana Verdana Topless Topless

Last edited:
Slugcat

They puffed up their cheeks, mildly annoyed by the questioning look they were given. They wiggled their tail before pouncing from the equine's back and onto the humanoid's shoulders. Shifting slightly in order to keep their balance, they pat the other's forearm before gesturing wildly at the sparks it produced. They turned wide eyes towards the bright red optics staring back at them, placing tiny hands on his face as they scrutinized him closely.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Fulgore is silent as the SlugCat gestures and motions toward his disabled blades. After a few seconds, a response is chosen.
"My Plasma Blades were damaged/disabled during the transfer to this location. They and my other systems should be fine, as long as I can find a place to recieve repair. At the very least, my nuclear core is unharmed and functioning at 100%."
Fulgore then turns to Phantom Thief and Luna.
"That being said. I am incapable of stealth without my Active Camo and Teleportation."
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude

lyle-walt-png.586530

Mystery Shack Front Yard
Conversing
Interaction: Clara, Peepers​

clara-png.586643

Mystery Shack Front Yard
Conversing
Interaction: Lyle, Luna, Morgana​
Upstairs, downstairs. Clara glanced at the teen behind the counter, then to the old man. If she was in her world, intruding into the house as a stranger would be a crime. Not to mention, they wouldn't be inconspicuous, with Luna being a horse. The inhabitants of this world were strangely tolerant to intruders to their dwelling, but she was not eager to find the limit of their hospitality.

"Downstairs. The people here were distracted, but we will stand out if we climb the staircase there."

Lyle was still in the middle of a conversation with the newcomers. Well, she didn't have to worry about him. He could protect himself better than she could. Maybe he felt her gaze on his back, but Lyle glanced at Clara and gestured for her to go on without him.

Trusting as always. Clara couldn't help but nod in return.

"My magic has been removed from me as well," Luna says, passing Fulgore some random merchandise from the shelves, specifically a pair of bobbleheads. "If you find weapons a neccessity in this but lack them, then the best compromise would be to improvise something you can find. Here is something to dual-wield."

Luna then looks up at a mounted game head with antlers, tempting to be used as weapons.

"I don't think we should improvise too much, though."

Nodding to Clara, Luna steps forward. "Very well, let us head downstair- hmmm... upstairs."

Ineptitude Ineptitude Damafaud Damafaud Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Downstairs initiation GM)

Suppressing a snicker at the expense of the woman's drowsy musings, Dorothy carefully pulled the NEET over to - and subsequently sat her down on - a stool. Quickly pulling up a second to seat herself, she paused to thoroughly stretch her arms and fingers before getting to work. "Aw, stop, you're giving me butterflies!~" Dorothy responded, officially dropping her sensitive voice and getting into character; loli emotional support.

Unsurprisingly, it was a popular choice among her NEET clients.

"I'm Dorothy, and I'll be your very own masseuse today!~" Dorothy exclaimed, and with upbeat energy leaned around to smile and wave at her new customer,
"What's your name miss?~" Hands resting on either side of the woman's trap, the Lilim's thumbs would press firmly into the flesh and rise up the back of the NEET's neck as her hands flexed, then fall back down in a circular motion when her hands relaxed, "Oh, and remember to tell me if I'm being too rough, okay?~ Today's all about you!~" she giggled.

Around: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Topless Topless Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

"Mmmhmmhmmm~. That's the spot~. I spend lots of time helping, I forgot how good it is to be helped~...

...I am Sanjou Nemu... I'm from N-City... It's where all my friends live~... well, most of them, anyways~..."

Luna glances a bit at the sight as she prepares to walk downstairs, whispering to herself. "Nemu... sounds like- probably just a coincidence... must be another common name, though three coincidences..."

Jeremiah Jeremiah

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Topless Topless Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa--
@themystery(nut)shack thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
{Open For Interaction}
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

He ended up WHERE?! Hiryu let out a shocked, wide eyed stare at the woman when she mentioned what country he landed on--America. Of all places, it just HAD to be America. Hell, he doesn't even know that much english, so how can he understand them, let alone, can they understand him? There's more to this sudden warp, there just has to be!

"Wow, this is just...Bizarre." Hiryu rubbed the back of his head in confusion, soon glancing at the strange creatures he had woken up with. "Has something this strange happened here before?" He asked, clearly having no clue how to take this in. Sure, people transforming into bug-eyed humanoid monsters? He accepted that as the norm. Suddenly teleporting to america in his sleep? Now THAT'S bizarre.

"Mmmhmmhmmm~. That's the spot~. I spend lots of time helping, I forgot how good it is to be helped~...

...I am Sanjou Nemu... I'm from N-City... It's where all my friends live~... well, most of them, anyways~..."

"Haha!~ I can tell; you're wound-up really tight!~" Dorothy exclaimed with her chest puffed out, and her cheeks dimpled by a proud smile, "If you need relief anywhere else, don't be shy to ask!~ This package is all-inclusive~" she added in a whisper; as if it were a secret with how many innuendos she was dropping. Working all the knots out of Sanjou's muscles, Dorothy's touch felt nigh indistinguishable from a human's, all the way down to the subtle aura of warmth. Talk about the wonders of modern engineering! "But I wanna hear more about you~" Dorothy casually brought the conversation back on track, "What's it like living in N-City?~ Do any Lilim live there?~"

Around: Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Topless Topless

"Haha!~ I can tell; you're wound-up really tight!~" Dorothy exclaimed with her chest puffed out, and her cheeks dimpled by a proud smile, "If you need relief anywhere else, don't be shy to ask!~ This package is all-inclusive~" she added in a whisper; as if it were a secret with how many innuendos she was dropping. Working all the knots out of Sanjou's muscles, Dorothy's touch felt nigh indistinguishable from a human's, all the way down to the subtle aura of warmth. Talk about the wonders of modern engineering! "But I wanna hear more about you~" Dorothy casually brought the conversation back on track, "What's it like living in N-City?~ Do any Lilim live there?~"

Around: Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Topless Topless

"I don't think I've seen any Lilim living in N-City~. Everything is so peaceful and quiet, and there's rumours of a lot of magical girls protecting the place~. People say they're just rumours, but I know they're real, I'm friends with some of them and they're really sweet, especially Snow White~"

'Nemu' as she was called claimed to be friends with magical girls. She then softened her voice.

"And as a little secret, I'll tell you - I used to be one of them, until I lost my status because I lost a fun little elimination game~ It's not one of those violent ones where you die though~, I know this because I'm alive and kicking~."

If only she knew. If only she knew.

"That was actually against the rules, but I'm not one anymore so I guess it's OK~."

Jeremiah Jeremiah

Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Topless Topless

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
Quite pleased with the the success of her plan, Julie had been proudly perched on Mabel's shoulder as the two of them began their search through the big wooden shack in the woods. Everytime the girl leaned on way, the Siamese would promptly move to the opposite side, maintaining the balance of their duo stack at the same time that she, herself had looked around aiding on the search. Evetually, however, the small female human would come to conclude that their target was't anywhere to be found... inside! The Nekomata had barely acknowledged the girl's emotional moment back there, focused on the results, not on their failures. Though the way the human talked to herself was amusing enough to steal a giggle from the feline.

Making their way to the front yard, the two had been ready to continue looking for the male human-kit when the girl came to a full halt. Wondering what was going on, Julie had peeked sideways at the kid who seemed to have tunnel visioned suddenly, almost dashing directly at an older brunette human, with some secret goal in mind.

"Uhh, Mabel dear? That one is a little too old...", the Siamese had tried bringing her partner back to reality, but to no avail.

Oh great. Did a cat have to do everything around here?!

Rolling her eyes at the pair of lovebirds, the Nekomata decided to sit an wait for the child's return to the immediate world, until she felt her fleshy support start to give out below her soft paws. With an annoyed 'meow', Julie had managed to hop off of Mabel's shoulder moments before the girl had collapsed on the ground, witnessing as she got back up on her feet right afterwards.

"Good attempt, but awfully lacking on the landing...", the cat had teased, flicking her tail behind her, "I'll have to give you a mere 7 out of 10."

"Anyway, sweetie? As... good-looking as this young man here seems to be... I'm afraid that he's not the one we've been looking for."

With a pleasant, calm voice, Julie kept trying to prompt the girl back at the task at hand. Internally, however, the cat-youkai grew more and more impatient, evidenced by the way her brown duo-tail flicked left and right moderately behind her. Argh, humans. Always so, unpredictable and dumb to deal with... Even more children. She really wasn't fond of these. Too grabby, too easily distracted.

Nightwisher Nightwisher , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (whoever can respond first), Samevi Samevi
juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

In that very moment, Peepers knew... He fucked up. The small statured alien clutched his... face in pain as Soos planted his finger in the very center of his eye. He screamed in agony falling off the stool that once gave him height advantage. "I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A GUMBALL MACHINE!!" He exclaimed as he wheeled about on the floor crying. His eye becoming red from the irritation.
The rolling about slowed down as Peepers got to his feet still crying and temporarily blind. He squinted looking at Lyle who revealed himself to be an emperor and the very situation they were in, he was going to respond but he was overcome by rage. "Maybe this will teach you to learn some respect!" Peepers whipped out his ray gun and aimed a few shots at Soos and Stan. When in reality he fired shots at random into the crowd seeing the blurs as potentially being the baby man and his boss.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Damafaud Damafaud
AnyoneinthemoodforLasers

tumblr_nuox19hTc71ugps3fo4_250.png

"Oh, yeah dude. Weird stuff happens here like... all the time." Wendy replied with a nonchalant shrug as she casually propped her foot up against the nearby black minifridge. She kicked it, and it popped open without much effort. She then just reached downwards and grabbed a soda with her hand and handed it to Hiryu, and then another for herself. Whether or not he took it, Wendy would casually close the fridge with the same foot before opening her soda up and sipping out of it. "Oh, I'm Wendy, by the way." She finally said after a few good gulps from her cola.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Stan pursed his lips as the... penguin began talking to him, apparently having switched bodies with his owner. He just kinda stood there and scratched his back awkwardly for a moment, before shrugging. "I'unno... just try uh... doin' whatever it is you did to switch bodies except like again, I guess." He said with a shrug, before his attention was taken away when Soos poked the gumball machine in the eyeball and it toppled over, only to retaliate by crying and shooting some weird space gun. Soos and Stan proceeded to just kinda stare down at Peepers as he fell off the stool, the two not even laughing as they watched the eyeball beast writhe around in pain and fire off his weird laser thing in an assortment of different directions. Each shot didn't even connect with anything around the shop like merch, instead just kinda bouncing off the wood.

a220d0aac82f2049f9a9b3b2450d7496.gif

"I... I don't even know how to respond to this," Stan said to Peepers as he watched him just do... whatever it was he was doing. "I mean.... you okay there pal? Ya need some ointment or... or I dunno, eye drops or somethin'?" Stan asked as he began to genuinely feel bad for the tiny eyeball, if only because of how pathetic he was.

Meanwhile, Soos had a... different idea as he saw the various lasers fly around the store. "Haha! Those are some pretty cool rave lights, dood!" Soos exclaimed as he smiled along with each shot that was fired, bopping his head in response. It was then that he got another idea, to which the man with a plan himself reached over a nearby counter and pulled out a keyboard. Grinning, Soos began to press random keys on the keyboard in sync with the alien's shots, and each time he did, they words "YEAH! Y-Y-Y-Y-YEAH!" would come from the synthesized machine.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Meanwhile, as Luna and whoever wished to follow her headed upstairs in the Shack, they'd be met with a small, almost cramped looking bedroom with one bed on each side.

tVhYQoT.jpg

Neither of the beds were made, and it was clear from the assortment of dirty clothes, papers, used towels, pencils, empty soda cans, and other items scattered throughout the room that it was certainly being used as a living space for two people, and judging from the items in question that were thrown about, those inhabitants were probably teenagers or at the very least preteens,

Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah Damafaud Damafaud Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Topless Topless

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
@themystery(nut)shack thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
{Open For Interaction}
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

"Is that so...?" Hiryu rubbed his chin upon hearing that strange phenomenons are, indeed, a normal occurrence in Gravity Falls. As he pondered about this, the woman handed him an open bottle of non-descript cola before introducing herself as Wendy. Yep, this really is america alright. "Kakogawa Hiryu." Hiryu introduced himself simply by saying his name. Taking a sip of his drink, he recalled the child with the cap who panicked and went in the shack--the entire reason he went inside in the first place. "By the way, do you know a young boy wearing a blue cap?" He asked, "He appears to know something about what happened regarding my situation."

tumblr_nuox19hTc71ugps3fo8_250.png

"Oh, you mean Dipper?" She asked with a smile, followed by a slight nod. "Yeah I know who you're talking about. In fact..." She would cup a finger over her chin in thought for a moment, as if she was thinking about the situation fully for the first time. "It's kinda weird that Dipper hasn't shown up here like, a lot yet. He's usually all over this weird mystery stuff." She replied, before resting an elbow on the mini fridge and taking another sip from her soda and shrugging. "I dunno, maybe he's with Ford somewhere doing some nerd thing."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Meanwhile, as Luna and whoever wished to follow her headed upstairs in the Shack, they'd be met with a small, almost cramped looking bedroom with one bed on each side.

tVhYQoT.jpg

Neither of the beds were made, and it was clear from the assortment of dirty clothes, papers, used towels, pencils, empty soda cans, and other items scattered throughout the room that it was certainly being used as a living space for two people, and judging from the items in question that were thrown about, those inhabitants were probably teenagers or at the very least preteens,

Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah Damafaud Damafaud Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Topless Topless

"It looks like an ordinary room," Luna says as she starts the search by lifting the bedsheets and looking underneath the bed on the right, "I have some doubt in the success of our search, but if anyone wishes to do so, I will aid them."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow Damafaud Damafaud Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude

Morgana

Morgana began to act funny as the group headed to the room. His eyes immediately fixated on the locked chest. “T-Treasure!” He immediately kept towards the chest and began to attempt to pick the lock with his claws. Morgana chuckled to himself and made quite a few purring and meowing noises as he picked the lock. Needles to say he acted very strange when treasure or chests are involved.

Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"What did you expect?"
-Valentine

The woman was getting hot and stuffy in her costume, too much people were looking at her and she didn't like it. She proceeded to get out of the shack as she needed some fresh air. Valentine didn't like her nurse get-up much after 'The Last Hope' died. Brain Drain was a terrible scientist, he didn't really care much for the safety and methods of his little 'experiments'. After what happened to Carol, he seemed like an evil man.

She went behind a tree and near some bushes that should cover her while she changes clothes. She unbuttons her tight dress as she grabs a small dress along with a robe. It was supposed to be for when she sleeps but, it should give her less attention. Valentine looks around to see if anybody is looking at her, she then continues with her changing of clothes.

(Open for Interactions!)

Tenshi Hinanawi|Back Among the Trees

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi had eventually risen from her seated posture, growing bored and seeking something else to do - someone else to talk to, maybe. There were plenty of people, so here she goes hoping she won't be the only one in there as she wanders back out into and among the trees, taking a calm wander with her sword in hand, sighing. "Hmm... With so many people around, I don't think it'd take so long to find someone 'else' down in these trees...! OK, Tenshi, let's get searching...!" She said to herself as her wander began, her trudging through the trees at a stable, calm pace and minding her own business, for the most part. Why is she seeking others? Can't hurt to know other people, can it?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Rysesaka Rysesaka , open for other interactions

587141It looked like many different kinds of People had been Summoned here. Scias had never seen People like many of them before. Some even looked similar to the monsters that wandered around the wilds. Scias had merely been following the others around so far. He didn’t have any orders or missions. A blond man with short hair, he looked like he might have been a mercenary as well. He seemed unsure of what they needed to do.

“We… w-we were Summoned,” he said. It was rare that he knew more than someone else in his company. Normally, he could just take the money and his instructions, and if he was kept in dark beyond that, then that was just the nature of his work.

“If we… w-w-want to know what t-t-to do, then we need to… f-find who Summoned… u-us.”

Nightwisher Nightwisher Topless Topless Hercynia Hercynia SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

BoltBeam BoltBeam Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Rysesaka Rysesaka

PLUTIA

The small trio of people soon heard someone yelling, alerting them towards the sky.
"Move! Hurry! I'm gonna crash!"
It seemed that the person falling was a young girl, around 16 years old, wearing.... Pajamas? It sure looked like she was sleeping when she showed up. As she flailed her arms, she was trying to slow herself down, but with no success, eventually crashing into Tenshi ( BoltBeam BoltBeam )

The girl quickly sat up, rubbing her head. "Owie. I wasn't expecting to fall like that. I remember being Iris Heart before I fell.... But I don't know what happened before that."
She quickly got up, not knowing she was stepping on another person, and instead noticed the other two people near her. "Who are you people?"

Tenshi Hinanawi|Suddenly Falling Human

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi was mildly minding her own business before she got crashed into by said falling girl, effectively stomped into the ground on impact. No, she can't get up, because now she's squished. "Owwww..." She was barely heard whimpering in pain below this girl, made a little harder by the fact her face is basically buried. She kept trying to move, but to no avail. She sighed in defeat and instead just remained where she was for now. Not every day someone falls from the sky, no less straight on you. Guess that's what happens when people can't fly anymore.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Rysesaka Rysesaka , Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• lyle-walt-png.586530

Mystery Shack Main Room
    Conversing
    Interaction: Peepers​
    Lyle's expression faltered. The huge man in green just had to poke Commander Peepers in the eye. Eye was a weakness of everyone, but in cyclops and feltiers, who only had one eye, this weakness was more prominent. Lyle ducked to avoid the muzzle's aim when the small man took out his gun. He had the feeling it was not a child's toy.

...but the projectile coming out felt like one. A toy.

The bullets were shiny and long; more similar to the light spell Luminance than a mana bullet. When the huge and simple looking man played some music to the bullet, Lyle gave up having caution and offered a hand to Peepers.

"I should have told you; the law in this world is a bit strange. My magic and weapon couldn't be used as well."

Last edited:
587143 But the question is:Who IS the guy who brought them here? And honestly,why? Noticing Scias stuttering as he let out his thoughts,Prompto looked at him,a little concerned.

“Dude,you doing okay? You sound like you just got locked up in a room filled with some zombies and you barely got out alive.”

Veradana Veradana (SHOOT I'VE BEEN TAGGING TO WRONG NAME THIS ENTIRE TIME!) Hercynia Hercynia Topless Topless Nightwisher Nightwisher Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

Users who are viewing this thread