• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Extraterrestrial Peacekeeping Department

H3LLJUMPER_177

Feet First into hell
EXPD

EXPD or, Extraterrestrial Peacekeeping Department is an international police force dedicated to responding to Alien incidents in every country. They mainly focus on a alien made continent, almost the size of South africa that mainly is just cities surrounding the outskirts of the land and dense forestry, hills and a few mountains in the middle, they also live in dome colonies on Mars and the moon. This continent resides in the pacific ocean. EXPD HQ resides at the top of a mountain in the middle of the continent, and has a massive space station near Mars. EXPD has a few divisions, such as:

Untitled.png

EXPD Peacekeepers; Peacekeepers are called in when a hostile alien faction has formed on earth, mars or the moon, big enough and hostile enough that EXPD has to be called in, military groups around the world are first to take action, if they can’t handle it, they contact EXPDP(EXPD Peacekeepers.)

EXPD Minor Incidents Division; EXPDMID takes care of minor alien incidents. Which means there is only 10 EXPDMID people per headquarters. As they only handle alien on human/human on alien violence.(Murder, gang violence, protests/riots. Anything a normal police department would handle.). They also have the official nickname, Extraterrestrial Police Department.

EXPD Border Control and Customs(EXPDBC); These guys handle alien border control and customs, given space doesn’t have borders, but they do respond to unauthorized landings on Earth, Mars and the moon. There are indeed certain alien species that are harmful to the human race. Such as the Algos, a species that uses a hivemind, recently discovered human flesh is amazing… Algos may remain on Earth or her colonies on Mars and the moon so long as they wear a hivemind blocker on their temples(they are customizable cosmetically.). There are a few other species that are blocked from landing on Earth or dome colonies. But they may trade and reside in UNSC(Sadly do not have any other name for it, sorry!) controlled space.

EXPD Defense Force; EXPDDF is the main military force that the EXPD uses to combat hostile races/species set on attacking Earth and her dome colonies, or eradicating the human race.

There are other EXPD divisions but don’t fall under the EXPD title such as the Intergalactic Banking and Trading. That handles currency and alien livestock.

The Intergalactic Embassy. Which is a spot in space near Earth that has many space stations that are Alien Embassy’s. The area itself is called The Embassy, but each one has its own name, like normal embassy’s.

And yes, the EXPD accepts many walks of life..

The backstory, short but informative.

Back in 1990, an alien race(who are now VERY close allies, and accepted by all humans) known as the Argons arrived on earth above the pacific ocean. First interaction was from the USS Austin, a battleship that was investigating seismic activity that was in military territory, discovered a massive spacecraft that seemed to be scanning the-now the continent known as Xur-ocean. The spacecraft flew over the ship and hovered over it. A being-Argon- materialized in the bridge of the ship, peaceful talks occurred and a meeting at the UN was scheduled. The Argons were intrigued by the human race and offered to assist them in advancing, as there are aliens out there that are hostile and could easily destroy them… The world soon began to advance rapidly. Soon Earth solved its problems. No more wars, no more starving people… The world was at peace at last. And as a sign of good faith and thanks, they were offered anything.. Anything to repay them. And they proposed being put on the intergalactic map. And to allow them to build their own continent. Both were greatly accepted, and yes, the humans are blindly accepting their help… If they didn’t accept the help, they were doomed, if they did, there was a chance they were doomed. Really there was no way in telling what would happen.. Anyways, the year is now 2020, the world is highly advanced, and there are rumors of a coming storm..
Will you join the EXPD? Fight it? Live under their rule? Your choice. Make one.
CS Link Futuristic - EXPD Character sheet

Last edited:
This is enough to work on a CS For everyone and work on the lore. My RPs usually never kick off so i wasn't expecting to make more XD
Terrible wording
Ahem
I will make the RP. With a CS for everyone to use.

This is enough to work on a CS For everyone and work on the lore. My RPs usually never kick off so i wasn't expecting to make more XD
Terrible wording
Ahem
I will make the RP. With a CS for everyone to use.
The wording was fine mate xD (If you need a co-GM, I'd be willing to help out, too! this seems really cool c: )

Saturnah Saturnah Slim Intoxicado Slim Intoxicado LyannaM LyannaM animegirl20 animegirl20 (if you were interested)
The CS has been made, it is as basic as blank paper as it has been awhile since ive made a CS, and well... don't want to steal ideas from other RP's ive been in. Hope it works, and oh yeah! Lore page is up, I'll be posting most of the weapons, EXPD uniforms, etc there, feel free to post your idea for species in the lore as well, I don't mind.
Futuristic - EXPD Character sheet
(and then there's my dumb self forgetting the link, sorry!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back