• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3e: What Falls at Greyfalls (DB game) [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Also. Raising raising a bunch of raptor wyverns to become the new mounted cavalry sounds highly amusingly!

giphy.gif

Also. Raising raising a bunch of raptor wyverns to become the new mounted cavalry sounds highly amusingly!

giphy.gif
All of those features, save the breath weapon, are reflected by valid merits, FWIW. That could be a carbon copy of elemental bolt to keep things simple. Aspect would be dictated by the Dragon-blooded that imprints upon it.

I was thinking about getting elemental bokt too! But then I realized it was aura stuff I didnt understand yet. And the two I chose instead were more fitting of him.

Hmm, looking over my CS again, I noticed a flaw. I can't get Ambidextrous as a merit with the DB merit points that came with character creation.

So had a more amusing idea.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws
Given that it is storyteller controlled, I wanted to ask you first so I don't put too much load on you.

Would it be accepted to drop a language, put an extra dot in resources(for 2) then use that other dot for a retainer? Perhaps a snobby but hyper competent mortal butler/maid that pops in every now and then to serve tea, sticks his/her nose up at the group of failures, then haughtily walk out at you convenience?

But someone to appear a little later, once I got enough xp to get me the Silken artifact armor.

I am wondering, how likely are we to be using War Charms? I have two on my sheet so far, but I think that I would do better replacing them with some others at the moment. Thoughts?

I would personally hold off on them for the moment. You can always add them on later if it becomes clear that it is needed.

That is kinda my thought, too. Especially since I'm not starting out with any Background points of Command.

Real quick, are we starting with the assumption that the players have not formed the oath of a Sworn Kinship at this point?

Lugara will be around a couple weeks, or just long enough to have the wounds from his event to manageable levels. Not sure how fast Terrestrials heal.

I took a bit of liberties in the intro for the sake of comedy and establishing personalities. Hope it wasn't too much.

As for the specifics of healing rates, it's a bit different in Third than Second, I wasn't quite expecting that.

See the following from p.173 of the 3E Core
• Recovering a -0 health level takes one hour if bashing,
or one day if lethal.

• Recovering a -1 health level takes 12 hours if bashing,
or two days if lethal.

• Recovering a -2 health level takes one day if bashing,
or three days if lethal.

• Recovering a -4 health level takes two days if bashing,
or five days if lethal.

Coolio!

Alrighty friends. Before I write the retainer into background. I'll leave it to yall. Would yall like to see a maid or butler? Or a mutler or baid?

D. Rex D. Rex either one seems entertaining, up to you.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws may I establish a flaw for Rhogar the Claw Strider? Specifically that he will not use "bite" attacks on humans. Claws or Tail would be acceptable. Manato would want to avoid the risk of Rhogar getting a taste for humans, even if it means losing combat options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back