• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•จ ๐•˜๐• ๐• ๐••: Chaotic dark fantasy rp

GhostPunk

Welcome to the kingdom of Rotix.

For one reason or another you are on death row, ready to face the death penalty. However you are saved by the bell when portals to an all consuming void begin to appear around the kingdom. These void pits are home to some of the most disgusting, despicable, horrendous creatures you will ever see. The kingdoms best knights have been sent to deal with these void pits, but all have been chewed up and spit out. And the small handful that weren't killed are too traumatized to continue with their knighting career.

That's where you come in.

Queen Lissandra of the Rotix kingdom started a new organization that takes the worst criminals the kingdom can get their hands on, and hopefully use them to do a little bit of good.
The program is called โ€œRedemptionโ€. And it's just as it sounds. Manage to do some good in the world by taking down these void threats, and your sentence will be cut shorter. Try and disobey or run, and a little magic rune carved into the back of your neck goes kaboom.

So good luck, scum. And happy hunting.
โ€”------------------------------------------------------

If it is not obvious, this rp is very inspired by suicide squad, its basically fantasy suicide squad.
If youโ€™re interested in this rp concept just let me know and I will make it happen!

PLEASE bare in mind. While I am not new to rp, I am incredibly new to this website and roleplay forums as a whole, so I got a lot of things to figure out.

This rp is geared towards those who are 18+ due to gruesome nature and mature themes. So if you are not 18 or over please avoid this rp.

As for roleplay rules. Your character will be a criminal of some sort. If you want to be an exception of some sort or you want to be a team captain, let me know and pitch a character to me and I might be able to make it happen!

Thank you for reading!

ooo interested!

I am definitely interested in this! I am known as Elle throughout the internet spheres and am 26 years old. I really like making chaotic neutral characters, and this seems like the perfect chance to do so. I'd be interesting in making a Tiefling character if that is a possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back