• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everton Heights (A Werewolf Rp- Closed)

Characters
Here
Ayden as this small "Tweety Bird" pulled a double chin to hide his transfiguration mark. He was getting so excited and nervous at the same time, his feather prickling and shivering. I didn't realize I would be ten times colder as a smaller bird, hopefully the heaters kick in. As Noah pulled him to his chest, he leaned on it, and blushed slightly, even though birds can't blush. He nuzzled his chest. This is what it would feel like being so close to him. He thought, his feather shifting again in nervousness. He chirped saying "I want to know everything" He knew that Noah didn't understand the bird, but it was awesome just being in his embrace for the second time today.

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
Hunger eventually forced Angelica into wakefulness, the gray wolf's topaz eyes slowly opening and even then it took her a few minutes to fully wake. With a loud exhale from her lungs, she rolled to her stomach, her side twinging with pain. Eyes fluttering closed, she gritted her teeth, pulling her lips back over her sharp teeth to reveal them in an attempt at a grimace in wolf form before shakily getting to her paws and stumbling towards the door, the wolf nearly falling over as she moved. Making it to the door, Angelica looked at it in confusion, puzzling over the matter of how to get out. She was sure she had left it open in the night but the winds had probably made it shut without her noticing, concealing her within. Turning to pace the shed in front of the door the wolf shifted and pushed on the door, pushing it outward and slipped out before making her way back to the pack home. She didn't bother phasing back into her wolf form, instead making the slow and painful trek back to where the other wolves were bound to be, attempting to be keep a low profile as she moved through the forest and didn't wind up lost. It took her a long time as there were a couple times she lost her way but eventually the various homes came into view, the woman now unsure of where to go. Spotting one house where she thought many people lived, she slowly wound her way up the stairs, hesitating at the door. Only to push it open moments later and drop to her paws as she shifted, causing pain to lace her side as she did so and pad into the home, using her nose to check everything was safe. She couldn't be sure if...her ears twitched at the sound of voices coming from one of the floors above...was that Noah? She wasn't entirely sure, she was still getting used to voices matching to faces matching to names but she thought it sounded like him. Maybe she could get some scraps or something from him? It was worth a shot. So, she slowly made her way for the stairs and cautiously began climbing them. Mentioned Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Last edited:
The double chin thing Tweety was doing was quite cute. “Hey now.. no need to hide. You’re still here so that’s a good thing... heh. You remind me so much of my crush little birdie. I’m gonna call you Denny in honor of Ayden. That’s what I wanna talk about honestly...” He had a glowing smile on his face as he spoke about the young man. All the while he’d stroked the bird with a telltale, lovestruck smile. “Geez I never did start that game did I.. oh well. All I know is I’m hungry. So I’m going to go get food.” He’d tried his door and realised it was stuck. (Well it was locked but he forgot) he’d locked his window but he was on the third floor. It was a long way down. So he did the next best thing... Panicked. It wasn’t that bad it just meant he pounded on the door, screamed for help, and then curled into a ball for 10 minutes each. Amd to cycle would begin until someone got him out.

Pastry Pastry and everyone else. (and everyone else still in the house) (If anyone wants to know what he said it’s in the spoiler.)
Listen Denny, I’ve never felt so happy felt so happy in my life. He’s got all these little quirks. He blushes at the smallest compliment, and he has the cutest little stutter. But he knows his stuff. He can fix you up with next to nothing. Ayden is the best thing that’s ever happened. He’s the light to my darkness, bow to my tie. The apple to my pie, the straw to my berry. Oh wait.. that’s part of a song. I want him to be the Rose Tyler to my 10th Doctor, the Ran to my Yoru, the Yuki to my Luka... go me good example a healer and a warrior ans two anime references plus they’re shonen ai. Denny I’m on a role today. Maybe the Kimberly to my Tommy... actually no they broke up... but my point still stands. As a friend he’s the Robin to my Kid Flash, the hidden emotions of Kaorlina and Nico... I’m the ever closeted Nico Diangelo and he’s the happy not so closeted Will Solace. Although I do prefer Nico and Percy. Anyways the simple version is.. He’s amazing. I could wax poetic about him and not care. You see when I got here I wasn’t the most stable.. I’m still not. But being around him, even if he doesn’t talk much or do much of anything around me... it makes me wanna be better than what I was raised to be.” Noah sniffled and just hugged the yellow bird closer. Smiling he looked down and just relished in the sense of calm he had. At least until his remote beeped at him to say it was dying.

Last edited:
"Denny"'s feathers flapped a the second Noah said that he had a crush on Ayde- Him. He felt tightness in his chest. Shoot he thought. I haven't practiced much in this form, I have to get out of here! He nuzzled the strokes a bit, then flapped up to peck at the door, the tightness got a bit tighter, his chirp a little more panicked now. If I shift right here, he's going to flip! He started to peck at the window, looking at Noah, trying to get his attention. Come on... Let me out so I can shift and get you... He said in his head, frantically chirping and pecking the window.

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
Halfway up the first flight of steps, a loud banging noise from somewhere above her caused Angelica to lift her cranium. Unfortunately this led her to tripping as she mis-stepped and tumbled back down the stairs, her claws attempting to and failing at finding purchase to land at the foot of the stairs. Pain laced up her head causing the room to swim around in front and above her as she lay there, winded and trying to get breath into her lungs. Up above her, she could hear pounding on the door and screaming, alternated by the faint sound of crying which only made her head ache more. Her ears pinned back against her head as she attempted to roll over again, only to cough harshly, bile whelming up in her throat. As she got to her paws, she stepped wrong and lifted the injured paw which had pain lace up it. Huffing to herself and biting back a whine, she hobbled up the steps as quick as she could with a sprained paw which would translate to a sprained wrist, thankfully not her dominant hand.

Attempting to use her hearing and nose to guide her as she traveled from one floor to the other, being careful not to put weight on the injured paw which was held up off the floor, she eventually made it to where the shouting was coming from. Her ears twitched as she thought she detected something else within the room but couldn't be sure with the crying/screaming off and on tones coming from behind the door. Moving up against the door the small gray wolf shifted and straightened to her not very impressive 5'0" height and knocked loudly on the door before attempting the doorknob only to find the door wouldn't open. Chewing on her bottom lip she tried turning it the other way but there was still nothing. What the hell? "...N...Na...Noah? Is...door...locked?" Angelica questioned loudly in an attempt to be heard, unsure if the male would recognize her voice or not. Turning her body she shoved her shoulder against it but the door still wouldn't open, even with her attempting again while turning the lock. She'd never done lock picking before and so didn't know how to unlock the door but her guess was either there was something against the door or it was locked and that was why it wasn't opening. Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Right before the panic completely set in, he'd heard Denny pecking on the window. So Noah allowed Denny freedom if only to spare the smol bird from a lifetime of scarring memories. He heard a knock. And a soft voice. Angel, he recognised. Noah looked at his door and sure enough it was locked. "Angel. I did lock it but ironically I can't unlock it.. They won't unlock until 10 am tomorrow morning. I need you to get someone to open the door. Mike, Sarah, Kalia... The alpha male. Just. Please find someone to unlock the door. Hurry!" He whined from the other side of the door.

Pastry Pastry scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited:
His bird form flew out of the window, and de-shifted in mid-air, right above the second floor. "Crap!" He flailed his arms in the air, his shirt and sweatpants flowing in the breeze. "Oh no oh no." He paused in mid air like looney tunes, screaming his way down and landing with a thud, gasping for breath. "Oh my god, ouch..." He lied on the grass in the lawn, the wind knocked out of him. His hair was ruffled and had twigs in his hair. He lied for a couple more minutes, trying to regain his breath, and felt a huge headache coming from him. "Ouuch...." He groaned in pain, rolling over onto his stomach. "I need to work on that.." He huffed, standing back up, slumped over, everything hurt. Gonna need to ice that later... Maybe a few pain meds. He walked to the door, then remembered what was happening to Noah, he knew that he didn't like locked spaces. He ran up the stairs, grunting in pain from his recent fall. He nudged past Angelica, and put his hand on the knob. His magic was a bit weakened but the locks clicked and he swung the door open. 'I-I got it!" He said, and then looked at Noah, he was really upset.

Mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
Hearing a shortened version of her name, it seemed the male at least recognized her voice. He confirmed one of her guesses, that he had locked the door but couldn't unlock it, explaining how the door wouldn't unlock until 10 AM tomorrow. Frowning to herself, then how had she gotten into the home so easily? Well, she could think on that later. "Take deep slow breaths," she encouraged the male through the door, turning to go look for someone. She didn't want to get caught up in some misunderstanding for a high-ranking wolf locking himself in his room, even if she hadn't been here all night. "I'll get..." but before she could even finish her sentence a person dashed up the stairs and rushed past her, Angelica stepping back to avoid being in the way from the door as he nudged her when passing, so she didn't see the new pack member using magic, all she heard was him saying he would get it and placing his hand on the doorknob. Seconds afterwards, the lock clicked and he was able to open the door. Not knowing about Ayden's abilities of transformation into a bird or his little magic, it was a mystery to her how he had done it but she didn't question the matter, even if it did arouse curiosity in her. As Ayden looked in, she attempted to look over his shoulder and then moved past the other male to crouch down at Noah's side, moving her her good hand slowly towards him in a placating gesture to show she didn't mean any harm. "Focus on me. Breathe...slowly and deeply," Angelica said. It was the only way she could think of to calm the panicked male down. The thought that she might be questioned or punished for entering the room of a high-rank wolf without permission didn't cross her mind for the moment and if she did get in trouble, she'd just accept it. "Inhale through your nose and then out through your mouth," Angelica continued to say. Angel_Fox Angel_Fox Pastry Pastry

Ayden looked at Angelica, she really didn't look too healthy, she should be eating at meals instead of scraps. He didn't really understand that Omega's weren't allowed. He wanted to help her right at this moment. Ayden leaned against the wall, actually becoming a bit dizzy. He rubbed his head, groaning "Oh my head..." he staggered into the room, kneeling beside Angelica. He grabbed her hand without warning, running his other hand down it. "Hmm." He looked at it while stroking Noah's head with his other hand. He knew that he shouldn't be bothering Angelica right at this moment. He put her hand down. "We'll g-get to that later." He continued stroking his head softly.

Angel_Fox Angel_Fox scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
Angelica started and turned frightened eyes upon Ayden as he knelt beside her and took her hand suddenly. She hadn't been expecting it, merely waiting for Noah to notice her and focus on her face as well as what she was telling him. She couldn't say anything to Ayden, not sure what to say really, but even if she could the moment was gone as he let go of her hand and muttered something that she didn't quite understand. She watched him for a couple seconds before turning back to Noah and looking at the other male expectantly. She was doing fine with being around the pair, even if they were males which made her uneasy but there were only two of them here so she wasn't getting clammy and her stomach wasn't fluttering at all like when she was in large crowds. "Focus," she encouraged Noah, keeping her voice soft and quiet like when talking a frightened animal. Mentioned: Pastry Pastry Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Satsuro smiled a little at the other female before tensing up at the hand on her shoulder, suddenly grabbing Sasha's hand and pulling her over as she came after, catching up to the other, "I-I did tell him he said he was going to help you!- D-Didn't he arrive there?…." she asked, still bashful from the pregnant comment by her girlfriend and coughing once awkwardly to clear her throat.

hostage hostage DarkSippy DarkSippy

20181451_450242292022337_4402827591388495872_n-jpg.391513
Yvette hummed to herself along to the soft music playing in the back section of the bar as she held the drink tray with one hand, using the other to place the drinks down on the table in front of each of the three people sitting there. "There ya go! The chefs should be finishing up your wings momentarily!" She gave the group a simple smile as they all thanked her for the drinks. The morning crowd wasn't as active, yet alone as social, as the nightly crowds. But the shift was shorter, and she didn't have to worry about too many problems with drunks breaking things or causing fights. It was actually rather peaceful, and that's just what she needed now-a-days after running the risk of bumping into former pack members lately.

As she held the round, metal tray in front of her, tapping her nails against it softly, she felt an all too familiar rumble in her stomach. "Hey, when the chef's done and I can serve the rest of these people, then we can get something to eat. Okay?" She sighed softly after speaking to her stomach. The aroma of the freshly cooking chicken wings and fries drifting out from the kitchen were slowly starting to get to her. After all, she hadn't eaten breakfast, nor last night dinner for that matter. Shaking her head, she tried her best to ignore the scent while she made her way closer to the kitchens and knocked on the wall to get the attention of the lead chef. "Hey, when you complete those orders, have Dani deliver them to table six. I'm taking an early break." The chef nodded his acknowledgement to her and she made her way over to the bar counter.

"Funny seeing you here. I thought this wasn't your kind of place? Especially after a morning run." She spoke to the other woman sitting at the bar. Yvette stepped around behind the counter and placed her tray on top of several others on a shelf beneath where all of the bottles were lined up. "Is something bothering you? You seem a bit...tense. And not, like, 'post workout' tense, but annoyed and possibly angry tense." She leaned down with her elbows on the counter and her face in her palms, staring at the other out of both curiosity and concern.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

13692A6F-439C-47BB-B8CA-B58DDB81E279.jpeg
Luna
Luna jumped at the arrival of a new person, her hands clutching the bar tightly before releasing. She noticed it was only Yvette and let out a breath.
“Heya doll, didn’t know you were working this morning.”
She scoffed at the questions and nodded, looking around the bar with a slight chuckle.
“There’s this douche outside... nearly hit me with his damn bike. I have never seen someone go down Truman street so fast before, and I’ve been here 19 years!”
She ran a hand over her face, wiping away her frustration and replacing it with a soft smile.
“How much longer will you be here? I think today might be the day. We can go and start your initiations after we get the Alphas approval. If all goes well, you might get to join our family.”

Xarzith Xarzith

Yvette shrugged at Luna's comment on her working currently. "Yep! Decided to take mornings for little while seeing as I've been so stressed lately. And seeing as nights are hectic...well." She laughed softly for a moment and then began to listen with a raised eyebrow as Luna went on to explain what was troubling her. With a head tilt, Yvette frowned in thought. "I've only been here a short period of time and for the most part, it seems peaceful here. Why someone would drive so fast beats me. But hey, you're okay! That's all that matters. If we're lucky, his bike will get impounded or something soon."

At Luna's mention of initiations, Yvette perked up, yet was hesitant in her answer. "Not for long... I mean...technically, after the last table is served, I'm free to go since things are moving so slowly today. Of course, I have someone else taking care of things so I can leave early for something to eat." She jumped up and down slightly with a small clap. "That reminds me! The café next door has these AMAZING little cakes! I think they're called mirror cakes? They're almost too adorable to eat, but they taste wonderful!" When she realized how side-tracked she had gotten, Yvette blushed and laughed nervously. "Sorry about that. I need to be more focused for this, I know. It could just be the fact I'm hungry, or worried, or a bit of both. Just the word 'initiations' scare me. Maybe after some food for thought, I'll be ready."

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

Sasha looked at Satsuaro. "WHats going on?" She asked witha bit of concern. "By the way... Kaila wanted to apologize... She knew that it was wrong of her."

Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Ayden's stomach lurched. Oh no.. the aftermath of unknown transfigurations! Everything already hurts but now... He continued stroking Noah's head, then he became dizzy again. "I-I don't feel so good..." He stood up, running to the bathroom and collapsing by the toilet, throwing up everything that he had in the past few hours. His back and his head hurt, his was extremely dizzy. Falling for two stories onto your back is really a dumb idea. He groaned in pain, his back sending him waves of pain and his head hurting. Hard. He rolled onto his side. I thought I just needed to ice it... He huffed, he didn't want to move. He'd probably have to stay in bed for a few days.

Angel_Fox Angel_Fox
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623.jpg

James
When she said that she could be pregnant James felt a wave of excitement. When she said she hadn't taken a test yet and asked him if she should he nodded. "I think it would be better to know now if you were. Do you want me to go to the store to get you one? Maria, my oldest mare needs some exercise. I could saddle her up and be home in a couple hours." He said admiring the glint of happiness in her eyes and the way they crinkled when she smiled.
SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
Angelica turned her head to Ayden as he said he didn't feel good and then rushed towards the bathroom, a frown appearing on her face. What exactly was going on? She wasn't sure herself, everything was confusing to her at the moment but the woman had a job to do. She didn't want to leave Noah in case he ended up panicking again and Ayden probably wouldn't appreciate her hovering and concern towards him being sick, at least she wouldn't have liked it had she been in his place had she been sick. Perhaps she should once she got a response from Noah, for now the high-rank seemed to be in shock and she bit her lip. She wouldn't know what to do if he injured himself. She didn't have any strength to carry him, much less drag him out the hallway and to wherever the Iota and Theta made their room. Angelica truthfully hadn't made a point of discovering where anything really was since joining except for the kitchen and dining room, places she could find stuff to eat. "Shhh. It's fine. You're safe. Focus on me and breathe slowly," Angelica said as she turned her attentions back to Noah. It might be annoying, her being here, let alone repeating over and over to focus on her and breathe but she was trying to help. Mentioned: Pastry Pastry Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Alister had finally got off work. "Finnallly!" Alister had the morning shift so he didn't get much sleep. imeadiatly he moved to where no one can see him and turned into his wolf form. The town was very common to have wild wolves around, Alistr always keept that in mind. the brisk wind rustled his long woolly coat. He loved this feeling
(looking for interaction)

(I guess since Quibbles Quibbles hasn't replied in three days.... I'll move on)

Mike walked out his bedroom door, leaving Flint and Tamlin in his room. He knew he wasn't much help to console to girl, but after finding out what happened, his anger over took him. He walked past the rest of the pack, not saying a word as he walked out the front door. "Time to get arrested and punch this guy in the face." He said to himself, walking towards town.
------------

Rilie just looked at the ground, not even looking up when Mike left. Everything didn't feel real to her, it all felt like a dream. She needed to go home, but didn't want to go home, knowing what was there. She didn't want to deal with all of it. She sighed, knowing that she needed to pick herself up. She looked over at Tamlin and patted him on the shoulder, not really wanting to give him a hug. "Thank you." She said to him before standing up and walking out of Mike's room. She walked down the hallway into main part of the house. Everything in front of her was a blurr, her eyes bloodshot from the crying.

She ignored the group of people and walked right into the kitchen, trying to find some food to hide her sorrows. Flint being in the kitchen was normal to the pack, since she always comes here for normal food. She found a granola bar, a chocolate and peanut butter one. She pulled two out, wanting to eat both of them. She set them on the counter and moved to the fridge, looking for something to drink in there. She saw a lot of stuff with names on them. There was only one corner that had no names on them, which all that was left there was a baby bottle of water. She sighed and pulled it out, turning towards the granola bars.

She sniffled and wiped her face from any excess tears, making sure no one asked her why she was crying. It was uncommon to see her cry or upset, she always came to the pack with no feelings showing. So, being seen like this would worry everyone.

Kaila nodded in agreement. "Yeah I think I should take a test... If you could get me one you'd be the best husband ever, even though you already are~" She smiles brightly to her loving husband. 'How will I tell everyone if I am? What will they think? I hope they're as excited as we will be if I am... Okay Kaila don't get ahead of yourself, you could just have a late period... But I really hope I am pregnant...'

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

4773B386-1D37-4353-8F9F-DE6D704907FE.jpeg
Luna
Luna laughed at Yvette’s goofy nature and shook her head.
“Well how about after you get off, we can grab a bite and then head over to see Kalia? That way you’ll be full and have more time to prepare. And don’t worry, I’ve known Kal since we were pups, she’s harmless and I’m sure she will love you.”

She grinned widely and stretched her arms above her head, her fingers stretching up to the roof. Luna hopped off the bar stool and rolled her neck. Her blue eyes settled on Yvette with a fascinated affection held in their mirror surface.
Xarzith Xarzith

Sylvaine Poppy Cahun
What looked like a large skinny dog stumbled through the streets of the small, unknown town of Everton in the northwest state of Washington. It seemed almost appropriate for it to begin raining as the figure trudged through the rain, dodging sidewalks and people as it wandered throughout the small town. The animal's fur was matted and could do with a good combing as well as a good bath, its ribs and spine visible, the pair of violet eyes somewhat sunken and dull. Mixed wariness-fear-pain was etched in the animal's gaze, a haunting gaze that could entrap anyone who looked into them like a fly is trapped by a spider's web, only to be devoured moments later. Tagging along behind the dog was another dog, at least it would probably appear so to humans, this one smaller and coated in black fur but also in bad shape. To anyone that knew what to look for, they knew that the white and black dogs were really wolves. The pup whined as he followed his mother, his paws tender to the touch and somewhat cracked from the traveling they had been doing, the mother wolf turning to nuzzle her son's head and then turning back to continue the trek though she wasn't sure where she was going. She only knew they had to keep going, to go until they found safety or they perished.

Yet it wasn't easy for the mother wolf to hunt with her state of condition. Skin and bones, nearly starved and having a pup who was in near the same condition as herself, didn't make it easy for her to catch even the slowest creature. They'd been living off carrion which often wasn't good for either of them as they were often chased away by stronger animals and when in towns they had to be careful to avoid dog catchers and cars, digging in trash cans for food or hanging behind restaurants and dumpster diving. But it wasn't just food that they had to seek, it was raw meat and blood for her only child, for he was not a werewolf like herself but a dangerous hybrid, an abomination in the vampire and werewolf worlds, a vaewolf. A being that was part vampire and part werewolf. She knew she had to hide her son's heritage, knowing that werewolves and vampires would want to kill her son for being an abomination and he would likely face rejection. Yet she couldn't bear to attack or kill her son, her maternal instincts overpowering her werewolf instincts...for though her wolf side saw the child as an abomination, it also recognized the black pup as blood and kin.

Continuing to trek over the sidewalks, the rain began to stain the air with its scent, staining the pavement as well and wetting their fur and the humans who made their way through the streets as well. Cars zipped by on the road next to them, the slap-clap of shoes on wet pavement, the splash of puddles that were slowly forming on the ground as the rain fell. It wasn't hard enough to drench them yet but Sylvaine had no idea how the weather would be as she had never been this far north. Yet one could only go so far on scraps and low energy and it seemed that Sylvaine's time was near up. The she-wolf suddenly collapsed on the ground, falling down right in the middle of the sidewalk on which they were traversing, her body hitting the ground with a thud as her head came to rest between her paws, the mother wolf's eyes staring dazedly at the people that looked back but didn't try to help. Even her son coming up to her with a whine didn't make the skinny creature stir.

Balthazar Alexander Cahun
The pup had been decreed Balthazar, Alexander being his grandfather's name, Cahun being his mother's lineage. Trailing along behind his mother, Balthazar's paws were sore and tired but mama had said not to speak in wolf form, even though they could when they had escaped from the facility that he didn't even remember the direction of. The rain began falling from the dark clouds above, the pup looking up at the sky for a moment, savoring the raindrops that fell into his bi-chrome eyes and on his muzzle, dripping down to the ground below. A thud on the ground made the skinny pup lower his head and he whined as his mother was suddenly on the ground before him, Balthazar hurrying to his dam's side and nuzzling her. Humans made their way around the pair of dogs, not stopping to help but both knew humans couldn't be trusted. Even Balthazar, being only five years of age, knew humans were cruel and did unspeakable things to him and mama, to anyone that was different. The youngster didn't understand that there were more often than not, good humans out there.

Balthazar was not sure what to do, his red-violet eyes shining with worry and fear as he looked down at his mother's still form. His ears twitched as he heard his mother's panting, breaths coming in raggedly and slowly, and he whined louder, pawing at her face and then attempting to nudge her to her paws but he wasn't yet strong enough, wasn't yet big enough to get his mother on her paws and walking again. He circled his mother, grasping her ear and tugging gently on it but even that didn't warrant a response. What was he to do? Whining, he lay down beside his mother, his tail wrapping around him as he pressed against her, the two lost creatures, one with a secret, both battered and broken lying in the open and waiting for their inevitable end. Open

Yvette let out a sigh of relief and smiled as she reached over to pull Luna into a hug from across the counter as she hopped off the bar stool, nearly tripping over the counter itself in the process. The action was almost as if on instinct from noticing the affectionate look. She was happy to embrace the other, even if it probably caught them off guard a bit. Pulling back from the hug, she maintained her innocent smile. "Thank you for the reassurance. I still have my doubts, but I feel better about things now." Looking down at her watch, Yvette hummed softly to herself. "Another five minutes before I can clock out if I want payment for the full hour. Not too long, just enough time to grab my things and change out of these shoes. Either way, I'd hate to keep you waiting for me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must 'finish' my shift." Yvette laughed as she stepped around the bar counter and gave an unbalanced bow before skipping, to the best of her ability in heels, towards the break room.

She pushed open the door marked 'Staff Only' with caution, looking around the messy room before shutting the door behind her. On one side of the room, there were empty food containers and water cups littering the floor as well as an overflowing trash bin. On the other side, a lost and found box full and overflowing with coats, purses, and the occasional shoe left from the night crowd. "They really need to clean up in here. If only I kept nights..." she thought, tilting her head to the side. On the table was her own jacket and shoes, practically untouched from the time she left them there mere hours ago to now. Before removing the waitress apron she wore, she took out the few dollars in tips she earned that morning and placed them into her back pocket. "Yeah, nothing like the night shift." She huffed in irritation and placed the apron with a few others, taking the time to change her shoes as well and put them with several other employee pairs.

As Yvette grabbed her jacket, a photo fell out of the pocket. She leaned down to pick up the picture only to find herself sitting on the floor, staring at it longingly. "Mom..." she whispered to herself. The photo was of a woman who appeared tired and weak, but still managed to smile for the photo with her young, preteen daughter. The woman shared some of the same features as Yvette, the most notable being their brown hair and dark brown eyes. "If only you were still here. We could be initiated together! Maybe things would've been better for us. I just hope you're happy for me." The moment she felt herself start to tear up, she became thankful she was alone and looked down at the time on her watch. "I can't keep Luna waiting. No sense in sitting here, right?" She forced a smile and put the picture back into her jacket pocket and stood to walk over to the shift cards. It took her a little while to find her own, but once she did, she held it under the scanner to clock out and returned it to its slot with the others.

After regaining her composure a bit more, Yvette hurried out of the break room and back towards the front bar with Luna. "I am so sorry that took so long. The staff break room is a mess and has been since I'm not working nights micromanaging everyone about their trash. I had a hard time finding a place to put my work things." She shrugged and rolled her eyes, mostly at herself for telling a half truth. "So, to the café? I promise I won't go on a complete sweets binge again. I'm kind of feeling a black forest ham panini." She cringed at the memory of the last time she ate nothing but sweets. It wasn't like she got sick from it, surprisingly, but she ended up chasing her tail for hours before passing out in the middle of the room.

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

Last edited:
Satsuro let out a small sigh, "something about a plant garden?…." she rubbed her temples a little awkwardly, all she wanted to do was go deep into the woods and shift for a run, but apparently that was no longer allowed. "I-It's fine-…. It needed…. to…. to be said I…. I guess….. anyway….." she muttered in a slightly stubborn manner.

DarkSippy DarkSippy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back