• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everton Heights (A Werewolf Rp- Closed)

Characters
Here
Noah jumped for joy after the statement. Literally. He backed up and did a backflip. After which he realised there was a newly clothed Satsuro walking about. “Oh.. okay.. “ He looked at Ayden. Who was still being his blushy self. Maybe next time... “Yeah. We can continue this later. Satsuro is more important. I’ll head in and we’ll talk later.” He plastered a smile on his face and touched his recently booped nose.

He walked back inside and went to his room. Locked his door and pulled out his Wii U and played Super Smash Bros. Until he forgot about the ruined moment. As well as the locked door...

@ idk anyone at this point.

( Pastry Pastry you can have your green back if you want it.)

"Uh-....." Satsuro froze as she heard Aydens voice from beside her, still on edge from being around Lexa she let out a small and awkward chuckle, "Staying with the doc for a while I guess? Um- she wanted me ta' bring you back for some garden thingy being empty?" She continued, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly and blushing more, still embarressed about having to wear an actually dress, she was more a jeans and leather jacket kinda girl.... In fact that was most likely what her wardrobe consisted of.

Pastry Pastry

Tamlin nodded and said, "I wish I could tell you that I found that odd, but he wouldn't be the first person I've heard of taking notice of one of us. You did what you could. I doubt any of us would've acted differently in your position. I won't pretend that I can know how you feel. I can't fathom the depths of love you feel for them, but I can promise that we are here for you. We will do what we can to help you through this."

Venturing to try to be more comforting, he put his arm around her and tried rubbing her back to help console her. He wasn't used to this. He had dealt with people thinking that he was just a monster, but he tried to think back to how his mother tried calming him and doing the same for her. Maybe Mike would have a better idea, but for now he was just trying to work out how to make this better with his own limited skills.

Comet Comet

Coyote skidded to a stop about 5 feet away from the woman he just about hit with his cycle. He turned to face her, leaning back a little bit in his Harley Davidson. He took off his helmet, and turned to look at her with the helmet in his right hand. He hung the helmet onto one of the handlebars, and looked over at the woman. Coyote really hated incompetence, and he viewed this as incompetence. "What do you want, woman?" He said to her. Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

“Ohhh... that! I can c-come with you to refill the plant. Or you can check on Noah I guess.” Ayden stood there, rubbing the back of his neck. He shoved his hands in his pockets, and he walked towards the greenhouse building.

31CF2B00-C5AC-4769-B354-53A037675104.jpeg
Luna
Luna ran a hand through her hair and her face filled with disbelief.
“What do I want? Maybe for you to slow the hell down! You obviously aren’t from around here because the whole damn town knows that we don’t go that fast on this street.”
She threw her arms up in exasperation. Luna just looked on at him in confusion, her eyes going over his clothing with curiosity and apprehension. She didn’t even acknowledge the trace scent of werewolf on him.
“God whatever, this is a waste of my time. Let’s just hope you don’t nearly run over a kid or something.”
Luna growled her words out and then turned her back on the stranger, marching directly across the street. In a sudden spur of anger, she changed her mind and went into the bar next to the cafe, instead of her original destination. She huffed out another growl and plopped herself down onto a barstool. The young woman waved off the bartender and just drummed her fingers along the wooden surface. Her work out attire was out of place among the morning drunks, but she just wanted to get somewhere dark and quiet.

birds birds

Last edited:
Satsuro wasn't sure what to do as she was given the two options, awkwardly standing there with a rather blank expression for a few moments even once Ayden began to walk away, eventually blinking and shaking her head a few times before chasing after and catching up easily to his pace, "A-Ay!-.... Uh, thanks for what ya did before~....." She muttered, rubbing the back of her neck and blushing once again at the statement.

Pastry Pastry Pastry Pastry

Flint just sat there, letting him rub her back as she cried. Mike was just watching it all, how mind racing. He wanted the man dead as much as Flint did, but since the guy was in the police hands, they couldn't really do much about it. Unless....

"I'm going to go get arrested." He said, standing up. Flint gave him a confused look when he said it not understanding at all. She knew it wasn't a good idea, Kaila would have to bail him out once more and she was never too happy when she has to. She wanted to tell him no, but the words wouldn't come out of her mouth. She didn't know what Mike was thinking, but it was something bad.

"You guys can stay here for as long as you guys like." He said before bending down in front of Flint and putting his hand on her knee. She flenched at the touch, closing her eyes. "At some point, you need to go comfort your family. They will need you more than ever right now." He said, Flint turning her face away from him as more tears streamed down her face. Tamlin was more help than Mike, Mike was leaving them to go do his own thing.

Quibbles Quibbles

“R-Really... You don’t need to th-thank me. I guess I just did what was right really stupidly-er arrogantly.” He continued walking, looking at the plants, then the crow landed nearby again, and Ayden locked eyes with it. He stood still, mumbling at the crow, and it responding with its own calls and flaps.
Cosmos Cosmos

Lexa carefully picked up the books she had left in a pile, then stacked them carefully in a drawer. She sighed, then pushed the drawer shut and locked it, setting the key on the windowsill. Her books were a jealously guarded pile of information, and she hated to admit it, but Lexa wanted nobody near them. She moved to a small closet, opening it, and pulling out an even smaller mattress. She dragged it to the opposite corner, and threw a few blankets over it for herself. Surveying the room, she pursed her lips. It wasn't exactly comfortable, but the scents from the greenhouse in the front would help calm Satsuro, and the space was away from the others.

Kaila lets out a sigh. “I know... I just...” she rubbed her thumbs over his hands. “I just don’t know if right now is a good time to talk about... having kids...” ‘There I said it... But now how will he react? I’m only 22... no wait... 23... I forgot it was my birthday again... and James is 26...’ “We could wait a few more years... We’re still young. I just... Don’t know if I want to wait,” She turned to look at her husband. “Plus I don’t even know if you want children... Especially since we’re the Alpha’s of this pack and have to worry about that...” She looked down to the beautiful sapphire ring on her finger. Sometimes she doesn’t wear it in fear that she might lose it, but lately she has been, since she hasn’t been going out in her wolf form as much. “I want a child of my own someday, James, do you?”

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623.jpg

James
He smiled and cupped Kaila's cheek with his hand. "Darling, if that's what you want, let's do it. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have a child with. To tell you the truth I've been waiting until you brought it up first. I've always wanted children. I want to be a family, not just the pack but family of our own, between the two of us."
SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Sasha sighed from her search and went back inside and into a bathroom. Her back was starting to feel like it was on fire again so she took some aspirin filled up a cup and wolfed (pun included) it down she turned her back to the mirror and lifted up the back of her shirt. She looked at all the scars and the 3 brands. Two almost on her shoulders, one on her upper back. She got some Neosporin and put some of that on the brands as well.

"Maybe a cool bath?... Might help... I wish there was some way I could get rid of the pain permanently though..." She sighed again. "I'm surprised I'm still sane..." She said thinking outloud. "Then again there was that one time me and Kaila met...."

Kaila's face lifted into a bright smile. "Really? You do?" Tears formed in her eyes, this time from the happiness she felt. She got onto her knees, leaning closer to James. Her hands find his face as her lips press against his, softly. "Best birthday present, ever," she speaks softly before pushing her lips to James once again. "I love you."

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623.jpg

James
James kissed her back, entwining his finger in her hair. He looked at her as the tears formed in her eyes. "I love you too. With every breath that is in me, I love you." he held her close. He cherished these scarce moments he got to have with her, alone. Maybe once they had a child they could have more time to be with themselves. Even though he had a child he would not let the pack suffer from his absence. It only motivated him to be better.​

After the burning sensation calmed down she sighed out of relief. “Finally...” Aftrr thr lain she got up and walked outside again she figured it was time to find Satsuro.

Cosmos Cosmos Pastry Pastry

Satsuro was till wondering along with Ayden, Lexa's greenhouse now once again in sight at the side of the house, simply walking quietly after the boys last statement, she really did think of him as a little brother she had to protect- and was honestly quite embarrassed he had to protect her instead.

DarkSippy DarkSippy Pastry Pastry

The crow soon later flew away. "Sasha is looking for you. She was this morning." He said aloud, then he went towards the forest. "I have to go run an errand, head over to Lexa's greenhouse once you're done. He shifted into his wolf, the symbol on his upper neck barely visible. He ran into the forest.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayden stopped at a tree, there were eagle feathers covering it. He looked up the tree, and noticed that an eagle nest was on top of the crow nest. "Stupid Eagle, why don't you share?" He removed the nest, and placed it on a different branch, a sudden peep was let out. "Clyda didn't mention-" He stood on his tiptoes, seeing baby crow chicks in the nest, chirping as a thank you. He smiled, leaning back on his heels. "Dang Clyda I didn't think that had chicks!" He said out loud, holding his finger out for the crow to land on his finger. "Hey-Hey Let's not talk about him right now. I just saw him a few minutes ago." Clyda spoke in a few soft chirps, nuzzling his neck. "O-Okay, fine... Fine." He put her down in her nest, she chirped at her chicks. Ayden jumped into the air, forming into a small yellow bird. He flew into the air and landed on the window sill of Noah's room. He looked in, trying to not look creepy while staring at his crush.

Cosmos Cosmos Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Sasha found Satsuro and she waved at het. "Satsuro! Are yuou ok!?" She asked with concern on her face she walked up to Satsuro and gave her a hug.

Satsuro nodded a little in reply to Aydens words before tensing at sight panic hearing her name in the familiar and uplifting tone of Sasha's voice, turning around chocked at the hug she blushed a little timidly and hugged her back tightly in return, smiling as she buried her face into the other, "Any luck with the pain?~…." she whispered, it was obvious when the other was hurting, her normally tough and menacing smirk fading into that of a gentle smile, only helped more by the odd maternity dress fashion statement.

DarkSippy DarkSippy Pastry Pastry

'I should probably tell her everything sometime...' She thought.

"Yea I feel better now thank you.." She said letting go. " How are you feeling? Are you ok? You sort of just ran off by oyurself... Especailly being pregnant like that..."

Cosmos Cosmos

Lexa huffed angrily. Getting up, she strode to the door, emerging into the greenhouse. She slammed the door to the room, her hands on her hips as she roamed through the rows of plants. Stopping at the comfrey section, she sighed. "If everybody is too incompetent to help, I'll do it myself." Lexa began rooting through the mat if dead plants, pulling off brittle leaves and blackened stems. After her work, the bright green roots in the ground stuck up, creating a sparse cover of bristles. Standing back, she looked over the planting area. "This will take a couple if weeks to grow back. We'll have to live without it," she murmured to herself. Making a mental note to watch the stores of herbs, she gathered the pile of dead stems to dispose of.

When Lexa burst outside, she dumped her load on the ground. Shutting the door of the greenhouse, she wiped her hands off on her jeans. She made her way to the pack house, then doubled back when she spotted Satsuro and Sasha. She walked to Satsuro's side, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder. "It would have been nice for you to pass on my message to Ayden. Then I would have gotten this done easier," she said, quietly reprimanding her. She glanced at Sasha, silently acknowledging her. Spinning on her heel, Lexa returned to the house.
Cosmos Cosmos DarkSippy DarkSippy

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
Surrounded by forest in the Pacific Northwest, within a small little town that would be hard to find on a map and unheard of unless one had been born and raised here, there was a community of werewolves. In a shed deep within the forest of the gated community known as Everton Heights there was a small gray wolf that was curled up in the center of the shed. The she-wolf's amber eyes were closed, her breaths coming out in short gasps with pauses in between but she was alive for the most part. She was easily the smallest of the females in the pack, potentially the smallest wolf in the entire pack as well since there weren't any pups yet. Even though the sun had risen within the sky, Angelica made no signs of stirring or waking. An omega within the pack, thanks to her small size and timid nature, the omega often spent most of her time away from the pack though of course, when that one pack member had her pup or pups, Angelica would watch it if needed so the wolf could back to her own duties within the pack and life. It wasn't like the woman was doing anything of importance with her life after all.

Still, there was a reason the female was here instead of within a more appropriate shelter, such as the home the pack seemed to have built for themselves, so far as Angelica knew. She was still getting used to pack life and wasn't comfortable around large crowds; at most she was okay around 2-4 people. Plus...well she was an omega. Wasn't she supposed to be kept separate from the rest of the pack? She didn't have any friends here, not being very good at making friends in the first place so it wasn't like there was any to miss the omega. Open

Noah eventually got bored of super smash bros, he got up to get another game. As he turned though, he spotted a small bird, it sort of reminded him of Tweety Bird. The thing was staring but it wasn’t creepy at all. It was ... endearing, in a way. The poor thing was probably really lost and lonely. He wasn’t a major nature or creature fan but he knows what it’s like to be lonely and lost. So he made a decision. “Hey buddy. I’m gonna pull you inside okay. Please don’t scratch me.” He said to the bird. He picked it up with a gentle but firm grip and brought it inside. He may not like animals but the cute ones always held a special place in his heart. Especially Tweety Bird. “I’m gonna pull an Ayden and talk to an animal... beats talking to people about it anyways.” The cute little birdy almost looked so small and fragile so he pulled it closer.and held it against his chest with one hand and pulling Destiny 2 out fromthe side of the game rack. Placing the bird on his side table he continued on with placing the game into the Xbox.“If you don’t wanna know you can fly out the window. Right now with no hard feelings. If you wanna here just stay and let me cudd- hold you and while failing at gaming.” He turned expectantly at the yellow bird. Maybe my luck is changing... He thought.

Pastry Pastry

Last edited:
Kaila smiles at James words. "How on earth did I ever get someone so perfect?" She ran her fingers through his curls, imagining their small child with those same curls. "I'm glad you want to have children... Because my period is late... and I could be pregnant..." The thought that she might be pregnant scared Kaila, but also made her very excited. "But I also might not be... I haven't taken a test or anything to find out... Do you think I should?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back