• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everton Heights (A Werewolf Rp- Closed)

Characters
Here

SatanicPanda

Book Fanatic~
Somewhere in the forest filled state of Washington lies the small town of Everton. To most, it looks like a normal town, but what they don't know is that werewolves walk amongst the humans. The wolf pack called Scarlet Moons have made Everton their home, choosing to live mostly on the outskirts of the town. While in their human form, the wolves live normal human lives, going to school, working in a local diner, going to the local bar, you name it. But in Everton Heights that changes. Within their own gated community, the wolves roam freely and safely.

Characters Here: Everton Heights Characters~

~

November 14th, 2018.

Kaila woke early in the morning, the sun barely risen over the horizon. The only sound heard are the (literal) early birds chirping away. The rest of the house was silent, all the other in her pack sound asleep still. It was moments like these that Kaila cherished, being alone in the silence. Though she wasn't alone at all. Her loving husband James lies beside her, still asleep. Kaila props herself on an elbow, watching her husband sleep peacefully for a moment before leaning over and placing a gentle kiss on his head. She stood up from her bed, careful not to wake James. She was only wearing one of James' old t-shirts and her underwear. Now if only the two lived here, she wouldn't worry about putting on pants, but the whole pack lived in this mansion, a tradition of Scarlet Moons that started back when the pack first became one. Kaila moved across the large master bedroom, fit with large windows and french doors that lead out to the patio. Beyond that was forest for many miles. Kaila normally would go for a run in the early morning, but decided against it today, as there was a little frost on the ground. She knelt down next to a laundry basket filled to the brim with dirty clothes. 'I really need to do some laundry today...' She thought as she rummaged through the clothes until she found a pair of leggings that weren't too dirty. 'This'll do for now.' After putting on the leggings, Kaila threw her long black hair into a messy bun and left the room, shutting the door quietly behind her.

Kaila slowly makes her way to the kitchen, passing various bedrooms along the way, including her old bedroom which is now occupied by Sasha, her best friend of many years. Fond memories of running around the hallways with the other kids as a child bring a smile to her face. They all jokingly would call her "Pack Princess" and pretend to treat her like royalty when they played together. Unfortunately, most of her childhood friends left the pack long ago, but she didn't hold it against them. Most left because they wanted to travel and see the sights, other left to find their mate within other packs. Maybe she would meet them again someday, but Kaila was content with the friends she had now within her own pack.

Her footsteps are quiet, almost silent as Kaila finally reaches the kitchen. The kitchen also bring memories of her mother cooking for the pack everyday. Kaila would often help her mother in the kitchen, but she also just liked to watch her mom cook. She lets out a sigh when she sees it's empty. Even though it's been a few years since her parents died, it was still hard for Kaila. 'I miss you mom and dad... I wish you were here...' Some days were harder than others. Today for some reason, it was really difficult for Kaila, but she wasn't entirely sure why. "It's just any other Wednesday..." She shook her head, opening the fridge. Kaila pulls out a carton of eggs, a package of bacon, a bowl of mixed fruit, butter and milk from the fridge. Like every morning, she cooks breakfast for the pack. These days Kaila has been feeling more... Motherly. She's not sure if that means she's ready for a child or what, but she just knows she wants to look out for her family. After setting the ingredients on the island, she gets a pan out from a cupboard and sets it on the stove. Once sure turns the burner on and the pan gets nice and hot, she begins frying bacon while eating some grapes from the fruit bowl.​

“Hey Kaila...” Sasha said tiredly sittings at the table and sighing deeply. Another nightmare.... As usual. One of her brands was barely peeking out from one of her shoulders. She put her fingers on it feeling it in her skin. “I wish I could get rid of these...”

She sighed again and put her head on in her arms on the table. “The bacon smells good” She said muffled from her head being in her arms.

“Also happy birthday.” She added looking back up at her friend. “Need any help? I had a nightmare again... I need something to distract myself.”

Last edited:
Ayden came sliding into the room, his socks gliding against the floor. He looked startled. "F-Fire?" The one word he said, his hair rough and tussled, he sounded like a little kid, but his muscles tense from the smell of cooking bothered his expression and his hair was ruffled awkwardly.

|| Satsuro ||

e27ae9d336bf52d50599791823451b80--anime-manga-anime-art.jpg

Panting-…. Pain-…. Anger-….. Blood-….. Satsuro's slim yet muscular frame shot up fro the bed covers, the lighting outside still dark and the air could against her sweat covered skin as her eyes darted around the room before slowly closing, a hand reaching up to her forehead as she closed her eyes and wrapped the other around her stomach as the now familiar sickening feeling began to stir within it, soon the hand changing from her forehead to covering her mouth as she dry gagged and swallowed quickly after, a small sigh escaping her lips as she got up, shoving on a loose and messy jumper that most likely was one of the other house members before stumbling outside and taking in the cool premature sunrise air, a slight frost lingering at her toes but it wasn't long till her form shifted and her body ran against the moon.

Satsuro finally returned to the house an hour or so after she'd left, it seems the other members had begun to arise including, of course, their alpha…. The scent of bacon filling the air lightly as her shifted back form, covered in slight smudges of mud and vague scratches stumbled slightly into view within the side of the kitchen window, the smell however wasn't pleasant and instead sent the girl in a slightly huddled position, eyes tearing up a little at the stinging sensation of her stomach rearing, before anything could be said walking in and taking an uneasy breath, none of them knew yet, she was hiding the symptoms well and an overwhelming spray of deodorant after her routinely trips to throw up stopped any from getting overly suspicious scent wise.

Though her now beginning to bulge stomach was causing issues, her fatigued state and inability to keep up with the rest in wolf form also was beginning to almost literally bite on her tail, glaring in her usual icy cold fashion that really meant, I love you guys she wandered quickly to the toilet, getting into the position of face down into it that she'd gotten used to, turning on the tap to block out any noises of her gagging that may be heard, four to five minuets later reemerging after splashing her face, putting the more than needed amount of deodorant for the day and coming out coming her messy hair with her fingers, not doing much in the ways of improving it.

Slowly coming over she leant against a nearby wall letting out a small sigh as she tried to keep away from showing her distaste for the meal that was so obvious, the baggy sweat sliding a little, the massive scar across her shoulder being obvious before she covered it with a hand, out of all of them she was the wild one, and though neither had said anything her and Sasha were quite the couple, no matter how much both tried to deny it, "…. Mornin'." she muttered with a dismissive hand movement.

Murai watched Satsuro go into the bathroom and sighed quietly to himself. She went there regularly and Murai could tell why, but never mentioned it as not to embarrass her. He didn't even know if anyone else knew, it's not like Satsuro sees him see her. That's what he did, go from place to place almost unseen, unnoticed.

He went to the kitchen, following the aroma. He stops in the hallway, gently tapping Ayden on the shoulder as not to scare him by his sudden appearance. Although Murai was slightly taller at 5'11'', he was two years younger than the other boy. Despite that Murai and Ayden weren't all that close, they were both good friends with Noah and, through that, Murai had a respect for the Theta.

Ayden, his jittery self, still shook at the sudden tap, he had so many secrets, and yet so little he could say- or wanted to say, without getting hurt or worse... Killed. He knew that Satsuro was Pregnant, he could sense it from the day she became. Oddly, none of the werewolves noticed. I guess it was just him.

Ayden went into the kitchen, grabbing some plates and cups to set the table, as he began placing the silverware down, a crow lands on the window, pecking at the glass. Ayden locks eyes with the creature and starts mumbling to himself, standing in the middle of the walkways from Kitchen - Dining room.

Lexa pushed her thick covers off of herself. Rolling out of bed, she grunted uncomfortably. Her left knee was stiff and locked. She limped over to her drawer, where a pile of bandages and medicine from her last trip into town sat. She sifted through the bandages, then pulled out a roll of cotton wrap. Carefully settling herself on the edge of her bed, she wrapped her knee with swift strokes. After finishing her leg, Lexa left the bandages on her bed and slipped into the hallway, turning to make her own way to the kitchen.

Lexa stepped inside, quietly taking a seat in a chair in the corner of the room. She watched her pack begin to enter with narrowed eyes, assessing each of them quickly and carefully. She had noticed Satsuro in the bathroom when she passed by, and wrinkled her brows. Satsuro had spent much time there lately, and the Theta had wondered what was wrong. After all, Satsuro had never come to her with pains or aches. Lexa finally resolved to give her a once-over after breakfast, and a day off from her duties.

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623--teen-wolf-tattoos-teen-wolf-wallpaper-iphone.jpg

James
James woke peacefully from his sleep. He stretched and yawned, several of his bones popping. Sitting up, his hair a halo of messy black curls around his face. He yawned again, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed only to find the fat happy miss Matilda laying right on his house shoes. He chuckled and pet the tiny mare. "Good morning gorgeous," he said as he stepped over her and went into their attached bathroom, where he quickly showered and blow-dried his hair. Once he was done he walked back into his bedroom and out the door to go downstairs, little Matilda following close behind, her hooves clopping softly on the hardwood floors. James took the stairs one at a time, looking back to make sure Matilda made it down each one safely. Finally, they reached the bottom and walked into the kitchen, Matilda whinnying to the other pack members in greeting. James however, crossed through the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Kaila's waist, kissing her neck and watching her cook. "Good morning my love." He said, lovingly into her ear.

SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Ayden heard the whinnying, it was faint from his trance. The crow titled his head, and flapped it’s wings, lifting off to fly away, his grip tightening on the silverware. He turned back, pack members joining the table. He turned to see James’ pet Matilda come into the room, he nodded, and mumbled a few things, softly pointing to a mess of greens outside the home. He liked keeping things tidy and clean, ever since his... past schooling. He stroked her mane, and mumbled a few more things, hoping no one would notice. He then stood up, his tank top exposing a bit of scarred lashes that draped from his lower back to the tips of his shoulders. He stood up, fixing up his shirt. Putting the rest of the silverware down he took his seat next to Lexa, his green eyes glowing a bit dulled then usual, his hands gripping the table tightly.

Kaila jumped when Sasha spoke to her, nearly dropping the tongs in her hand. "Jesus Christ..." she places a hand on her chest to calm her now racing heart. "I didn't see you there Sash..." A sigh escaped her mouth. "More nightmares?..." she shook her head. 'I hate that she still gets nightmares... But I don't blame her... Her old pack was... disturbing...' She looked over her shoulder to her friend. "You know if you have a nightmare you can come wake me up, I won't mind... But yes can you come crack these eggs for me? That'd be great," Kaila smiled, grease popping and bacon sizzling away. 'Wait a minute...' "Did you just say birthday?" But Kaila turned her head when another young lady spoke up, not paying attention to Sasha any longer. "Morning Satsuro, everything okay?" She noticed the displeased look on her face. "Would you like something else for breakfast?" Soon more people entered the kitchen-dining room, and soon the silence would be no longer. Another sigh escapes from her. 'So much for a quiet morning...' But she was also grateful for the people in the room with her. They all give her a purpose, and Kaila is very grateful for each and everyone of them, even though a few of the members are lying right to their Alpha's face. 'Is there really a need to lie to me? Especially about being pregnant or being a druid? Honestly did they really think they could hide that from me?' Kaila's head began to throb. 'Sometimes I wish we lived in separate houses... Not like that would fix anything but at least then I could have a peaceful morning for once...' Kaila took the cooked pieces of bacon out of the pan and put them on a paper towel then put the other uncooked pieces in the pan, grease popping loudly. Right as she was about to turn to get some biscuits leftover from yesterdays breakfast a pair of familiar arms wrapped around her. Goosebumps appear when he kisses her neck. "Good morning," She turns her head to James, planting a quick kiss on his lips. "Did you sleep well?"

DarkSippy DarkSippy ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate Cosmos Cosmos

Ayden remembered something, he ran back into his room, his footsteps light and airy, he grabbed a box, one that he picked out himself. he ran back down the hall, up the stairs, down another hall, and straight into the kitchen. He placed the box down, and said softly. "Happy Birthday." He said, and then pulled out boxes for everyone, placing them in everyone's spot, each of them designated a label.

61-s9fsfc6L._SY355_.jpg
The Pendants had birthstones in each of them, and their names of each person in the back of them.

@all

Satsuro let out yet another small sigh, "No…. I'm- not hungry. There's no need to change the breakfast…." she muttered in a quiet and rather hostile tone, meaning it in a good hearted way but she honestly didn't think she could stomach any food this early in the morning, she would just about punch however the heck lied about morning sickness only being around for the first three months, though then again it's not like she actually went to a doctor to get information, it was far too risky in her condition, not to mention it's always unsure if the baby will be shifted inside the womb, a doctor seeing a puppy inside a female would be quite the medical shock. Unfortunately such also meant that a birth could not take place at the hospital, especially due to the pain often being far too much for any werewolf to remain in human form.

Slowly she came closer to the group, the scent of breakfast admittedly sickening to her stomach but going through with it to take a seat near Sasha and their alpha, once Ayden came back with the pendants she raised a brow, "Gifts?…. Urgh- I guess thanks are something ya' want?…. um, yeah." she muttered in a quiet manner, it was about as emotional the girl would get this time of the morning without any prompting for more, slowly inching closer to Sasha in a somewhat romantic gesture before soon covering her mouth a little once again, gagging once before swallowing and flopping onto the tables surface, "Argh….. I feel like shit." she mumbled.

"I-I just got them for the family..." He said, but he knew that she wasn't in the right mood for arguing. Ayden thought about something that could help. "I-I'll be back." He said to Lexa, the only one he could really talk to, he slid out the back door, and headed to the green houses.

Soon after a few minutes, Ayden came back with something in his pocket. He made himself look casual, and then walked over to Satsuro and pretended to be looking around, he shoved a few leaves into her mouth, quickly doing it so then nobody would notice. It was a mix of Mint, for flavor, Alfalfa, Peppermint, Catmint, and some red clover. he let go, in hopes that she'd eat the plants to help her.

Yuki Fujito

d52a365f54ca1ba87ec90eb3c19248e0--art.jpg

Yuki was not in the mood to sleep last night. She was awake the whole night, watching the moon and the stars outside from her room. And strangely, she didn't feel tired at all.

She then brushed her short, inky black hair and slowly walked down the steps, and into the kitchen, not acknowledging the fact that there are others in the room as well.

She opened the fridge, ignoring everyone else and just got out some chocolate milk. She then quietly grabbed a glass, and poured some cold, delicious, creamy chocolate milk. She then sat down in her seat, and timidly drank her glass.

"Gifts?…. Urgh- I guess thanks are something ya' want?…. um, yeah." Satsuro muttered in a quiet manner, it was about as emotional the girl would get this time of the morning without any prompting for more, slowly inching closer to Sasha in a somewhat romantic gesture before soon covering her mouth a little once again, gagging once before swallowing and flopping onto the tables surface, "Argh….. I feel like shit." she mumbled.

Before she could stop herself, Yuki replied, "Maybe because you are shit?" Yuki gasped, and covered her mouth, her cheeks red. She got up from her chair, and started to pace out the room and back to her bedroom, feeling embarrassed.

Cosmos Cosmos

Satsuro was at first continuing in her complaints quietly to herself before all of a sudden Ayden appeared and shoved what, to her tastebuds seemed to be-…. Leaves!? quickly spitting them out she looked at him with fury raging in her eyes, abruptly standing, "What the heck did ya' just shove plants in me' mouth for I can barely stand veggies as it is!? I'm a wolf mate not a bloody caterpillar like yourself!" she yelled, slamming her hands down on the table, eyebrow twitching a little, though face paling at the sudden movement causing yet more nausea, admittedly she's given better insults in the past but waking up early defiantly hadn't improved her brain function, she still had stretches and patches of mud on her clothes from the early morning shift and run around.

It was then she heard Yuki's comment, "Why you little brat!?… COME BACK HERE SO I CAN BLOODY SCRATCH YER FACE OFFA THAT SMUG HEAD!" she hissed, a low growl escaping her mouth as she just about started to chase after her before suddenly rushing back to the bathroom.

Sasha got up and started to help with the eggs. “Are you ok Sat?” She asked looking at her. She thought she knew what was going on but she didn’t mind. She looked back at Kaila.

“But yes, I did say birthday.... don’t tell me your forgot.” At that moment James walked in as well. “Good morning.” She said pushing the thought of her nightmares to the back of her mind. She’ll worry about them at a later time. She was also hoping that her scars and brands never showed. She figured th fleas people to know about it the better.

“Thabknyou Ayden” She said smiling and taking the pendent. She looked at Yukki and frowned at the outbreak. “What caused that?...”

Pastry Pastry Cosmos Cosmos Emmi Emmi @
ImABloodyFrickinPirate SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

"Uh... Uh I uh... I wasn't thinking straight..." He tried laughing the stupidity off, he just wanted to help, he knew he was going to get yelled at later. "I-It was just a prank! I s-swear those leaves would just hurt your sto-stomach..." He stammered, picking up her plate and walking back to wash it in the sink. Stupid, stupid stupid stupid! He said to himself, as he washed the plate. But I have to do something... With a baby in her stomach then she has to eat! Ayden huffed, finishing up the plate, cleaning it up and then putting it back down on her tablecloth. Ayden grumbled, stomping out the back door, his face a bright shade of red.

Satsuro paused as she entered the bathroom, she couldn't keep this up, it was draining all of her energy, the contestant throwing up and lack of eating, waking up before everyone else and then passing out in the afternoon, at least a few of them had to be suspicious but no matter-….. no matter how much she tried she just couldn't bring herself to tell them! Not how it happened, not how badly she'd messed up…. How she'd betrayed Sasha in one of her stupid out lashes of childish behaviour and angry, just like she had then. She hated dong it but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop it- ever since she'd arrived here she just…. Her emotions.

With a sigh she cleaned up and exited once again, "I-…. I'm sorry?…." she mumbled in a somewhat curious tone, rubbing one arm nervously as her eyes danced around the room nervously.

Lexa sat through the commotion silently. The only movements she had made were to nod at Ayden and eat. She finished her bacon, then carefully ate a piece of toast in quick, robotic movements. Only when Satsuro's outburst came out did she stop. She tilted her head as the female stormed out. Aggravation, a symptom of many things... she pondered. Sifting through Satsuro's different behavior changes, Lexa came to a conclusion. Pushing her plate away, she rolled through a list of things she would need to give to the female. When Satsuro returned, Lexa cleared her throat. "Satsuro, will you come walk with me?" she asked. "Ayden, you too." she added as an afterthought, with a jerk of her head.

Cosmos Cosmos Pastry Pastry

Satsuro went to sit down again before Lexa suddenly spoke up causing her body to freeze in place, breath shakily coming out of her mouth as she nodded a little but quickly threw her hands up at the second part, "W-Wait up! I'll walk with you but not that dang vegetarian bug boy!?" she hissed, huffing a little as she grabbed the door open, slamming it a little as she waited outside impatiently, of course the dang doctor was gonna find out, why wouldn't she I mean!? ARGH, she began to hold her head a little trying to control her breathing, pulls retracting as she tried to stay calm, she couldn't loose her cool right now it wouldn't be good for anyone.

hostage hostage

Kaila let out a growl when she heard bickering behind her. "I think not," Kaila whipped her head around to the group. "What the hell is going on here? Yuki? Satsuro? Ayden?" She had her hands on her hips. Kaila's head began pounding some more. "You know what? I'm sick and tired of your constant attitude Satsuro. Just because your pregnant doesn't mean you get to be a bitch to everyone." Kaila cringed a bit at the last part of her sentence. 'Whoops...'

Cosmos Cosmos Pastry Pastry Emmi Emmi

Satsuro paused as she heard the voice through the glass door, "…. what…. did you…. just-…. say to me then?…." the words leaked from her mouth like molten liquid, pupils completely retracted as she glared straight at the females face, hands clenching as her teeth were bared, in one moment bolting off into the trees as fast as she could, with only the childish thought of running away filling her mind, it wasn't long till her form shifted and the large white wolf was weaving it's way threw the trees before her vision became blurry and her breathing sharp and pained, she was so much weaker than usual she felt so- so useless!? eyes tearing up a little as the wolves form fell towards and lay upon the ground, ears pressing tightly against her head as her paws pressed deeply into the soft morning earth.

SatanicPanda SatanicPanda hostage hostage

Sasha was busy cracking an egg as everyone was fighting and she almost broke the bowl (and the egg) as the fighting broke out around her. “CAN EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING!?” She yelled jsut as annoyed, if not more so, than Kaila. She hated the fighting especially for no reason. She sighed and put her head in her hands already exhausted from the lack of sleep, but becoming more so from everyone fighting and yelling. “I’m sick of it Kaila is sick of it... Can we have this morning go by without a fight?”

Lexa heaved a sigh, rolling her eyes as the female dashed off. Hearing the Beta's comment, she yelled into the kitchen, "We're trying, but that one-" she tilted her head at the direction the female had run "-won't listen to reason."

Lexa pushed out of the front doors, quickly shifting into her dusky brown wolf. Lifting her maned head, she scented the air. As a breeze blew by, she caught the scent of Satsuro. Lexa padded down the steps, worry flooding into her as she thought of the pregnant female out by herself. She's a fighter, Lexa assured herself. Yet this worry, along with the constant tension that she bore as the Theta of the pack, dragged her paws down. Putting on a burst of speed, she followed the quickly fading scent trail into the trees. Finally pulling to a stop in a clearing, she raised her muzzle and howled for Satsuro.

DarkSippy DarkSippy Cosmos Cosmos

Ayden loudly sniffed. "I'm sorry..." He said. "I may or may not have put a relaxing herb in there too. I needed her to calm down in order to h-help her." He shuffled, his socks clicking together. "I-I could help go after her... But I'm sure by now Lexa would catch her that she's..." Ayden looked down at his feet. "I just wanted to help..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back