• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everton Heights (A Werewolf Rp- Closed)

Characters
Here
Sasha sighed. “Come on let’s go back inside and see what others are up to.... I need to lead people since Kaila is... Well let’s just say busy.” She said taking Satsuros hand and starting to walk inside.

Cosmos Cosmos

As Alister was roaming around the town he spotted Mike with that look on his face. The face of mischief itself... [Mike! Don't even try it! I know what you are going to do.] He yelled telepathically. He trotted up in front of him and stopped. [Please please don't do this again. I'm the one who has to pull you out of all that shit you do you know.] Alister knew these words didn't matter to Mike, but is better to try then make no effort at all. He knew mike was stronger than him but if he absolutely had to he would fight him. The only people strong enough to stop mike were the Alphas’.
Comet Comet

Last edited:
Lexa pulled a backpack over her shoulders. It was heavy, stuffed with books and a jacket. She pulled open a drawer, taking out a roll of money. With a flick of her hand, it disappeared into her jacket pocket. She exited her room, locking the door behind her.

She slipped out of the pack house through the back, shifting the pack over to the side. Her excursions were sporadic, usually lasting about a day. The pack wouldn't miss her, especially considering the drama going on. Lexa had a spot in the far side of the woods, stored with food and books. She was sure nobody knew of it, but still constantly took different paths to it.

The gravel road she was on ended, with a turn off going to town. Hesitating, she slid the backpack off, storing it in the undergrowth a couple meters away. Might as well grab a couple of drinks now, she thought. She stuck to the now paved road, treading upon the surface lightly. When she got to the town, she took a couple of back roads to get to the bar. When she came out to the main sidewalk, she stopped short. Two wolves were sprawled on the walkway. The larger one was barely moving, its ribs sticking out. A smaller black wolf was nudging its side.

Lexa narrowed her eyes, scrutinizing the strangers. Finally coming to a decision, she dropped into the woods a ways away, shifting quickly and stowing her clothes under a bush. She stood at theoutskirts of the trees, glaring out and waiting for humans to clear. After a long moment, she prowled out to the two wolves. Lexa stood straight, splaying her paws out and raising her hackles. She let out a small growl to get the wolves' attention.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Balthazar Alexander Cahun
At first the charcoal-coated pup didn't scent the wolf coming towards them, his concern being on his mama who didn't appear able to move anymore. The pup was hungry for a number of things but the pup couldn't even begin to hunt yet on his own and was still learning from his mother, the youngster surviving on the same carrion and trash they'd been living off of for the pup didn't know how long. Even then the carrion was either picked mostly off or stronger animals would chase the pair away from their kills. His head remained on his mother's shoulders, the youngster shivering against his mother despite his thick pelt when a growl nearby caused Balthazar's head to snap up, his ears twitching as his nose scented the air. Papa had been one of the old vampires, boasting of being a descendant of some vampire named Dracula and thus had been able to shift into a timber wolf but the pup didn't like his papa for what he'd done to mama so hadn't paid much attention to the pale figure and likewise Lazarus hadn't paid attention to Balthazar.

Swinging his apex around, the youngster's bi-chrome visionaries stared at what smelled like another wolf...looked like another wolf but he had no idea if it was like mama or just a regular wolf. But, thinking the wolf meant to harm mama and him, the youngster scrambled to his paws and turned, baring his teeth at the stranger in question, a low growl echoing in his chest that was not as impressive or intimidating as it would be when he was older. The pup's own hackles raised as his claws dug into the grooves of cement, his bi-chrome eyes containing the same haunting look as his mother's own violet ones...haunting and cold as ice on the pup in both wolf and normal form. Not only a desire to protect his mother prompted Balthazar to his paws but also due to his makeup and half-starved state, the pup saw not just an enemy but also food, his salmon-colored tongue and fangs beginning to drip with saliva as he stared at the creature. Mama would be pleased if he took the wolf down, it would feed them both for a while, at least he hoped.

Any who looked at the pup might just think he was salivating to get his parched mouth and throat dry or that he was hungry. None but his parents and the humans' they'd been forced to live with would know the true origins of the the child and so wouldn't know the pup's constant inner battle with his animal side and the insatiable hunger he felt every day due to his fused bloods. His growl changed to a growl-bark, which also wasn't very impressive but was rather high-pitched, attempting to show the wolf to back off and that he would fight to protect himself and his mother. Even if the other was currently bigger than him and maybe mama, the pup wasn't sure, he was determined to try. The youngster adjusted his stance, shifting his weight slightly and releasing his claws from the fine grooves in the cement as the rain continued to fall on the scene, the humans having cleared out for now. He gathered his muscles in preparation to attempt to take down the wolf when a commanding bark had the pup whine and step back, obediently laying on the ground again, his mother's head lifting up. Despite his change in body posture, his eyes continued to watch the stranger's movements.

Sylvaine Poppy Cahun
The white arctic wolf, also known as a polar wolf, stared dazedly at the humans where she had fallen. She could hear her son's worry in his whining and pawing at her face, tugging on an ear to get her up and moving again but Sylvaine didn't have the energy to do so. Despite the humans slowly clearing the area, the rain beginning and then continuing to fall on the pair, the mother werewolf took no notice at all of what was happening around her. She could feel Balthazar eventually lay down beside her, putting his head on one of her shoulders, the pup's neck not long enough yet to lay right across her shoulders or back as he huddled into her side, whimpering every so often from hunger-cold-fear. Sylvaine wanted to sleep but her mind told her not to. They were at risk of humans or the dog catchers picking them up. Who knew if the dog catchers had ties with the scientists and suspect they weren't really dogs or what if they separated Balthazar from her? It was why the female only had them travel at night, that and it was easier on Balthazar who took after Lazarus in that manner as his eyes were sensitive to the sunlight.

Some time passed before a foreign scent of wolf entered the female's nose, yet the mother couldn't bring herself to care or even take notice of the stranger. However, the new arrival seemed to worry Balthazar who lifted his head and immediately growled in the stranger's direction and one of her eyes moved towards her son, watching him even if she made no other movements besides it, but for her breathing. When Balthazar's growl changed to a growl-bark and she could sense him preparing to foolishly strike the wolf, that was when she knew she had to do something before her son revealed his secret and got them both killed. Lifting her her head she gave a commanding bark which only threw her into a coughing fit seconds after but she got the response she wanted as Balthazar whined and laid down again. Although her eyes were still dazed, she did turn her head towards the strange wolf, taking in its scent but despite detecting the faint scent of femininity in the wolf before them, Sylvaine knew not to let her guard down. She didn't say anything, only lifted a paw and kicked Balthazar, eliciting a yelp of surprise from him and a stern growl in his direction, the pup flattening his ears against his skull. Being weak and her son being stronger than a normal werewolf or even a normal vampire, it didn't hurt him as much but it got his attention, the pup repeating "mama" and "protect" and "hungry" and "food!" in her mind with a failed attempt at an image of the wolf in front of them followed by the word "blood". Of course only Sylvaine or Lazarus would be able to detect their son's mental thoughts, that bastard vampire having a parental bond even if he refused to acknowledge it with Balthazar, just as Sylvaine did as his mother. Sylvaine didn't say anything, not sure if this was a regular old wolf or a werewolf though if it were a wolf, she figured it might have turned tail when seeing Balthazar and running away, of course dogs and cats didn't like her son or even her but they were more frightened of her son, the animals or at least those two seeming to sense her son was a dangerous predator even at a young age. hostage hostage

Satsuro followed after her with a small nod in an unusually timid manner.

DarkSippy DarkSippy

Mike ignored Alister's protests to stop him. He did stop walking though, looking down at the wolf body of his friend. "Dude I have to. I need to get revenge for Flint. A man killed one of family members, so now I go and kill him." Mike then walked past his friend and continue to town.

Mike left Alister, knowing that he wouldn't follow him into town in his wolf form. He was too big to pass off as a dog. Mike looked at his surroundings, debating ok what to do. He walked into this without thinking. He had nothing to assist him at the moment. He saw a store, but didn't have any guns on him to help him Rob the place. He then saw a police car and sighed. "This is going to be the dumbest thing I've ever done." He said to himself.

Mike lit a blunt, getting himself ready. He walked towards the police car with a blunt in hand, he knocked on the 0olice man's window. When the officer opened the window, Mike blew a big cloud of smoke into the officers face. "Wanna buy some weed sir? I got the good shit, you'll love it." Mike said with a smile. The officer wasn't too pleased with this. He got out of his car so fast and arrested Mike.

Mike had a giant grin on his face as the officer drove him go the police station. While Mike was put away with the rest of the guys who recently got arrested, including the guy who killed the little boy, the officer called kaila to come get Mike.
Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Flinch Slouched to the floor of the kitchen against the fridge. She had food all around her, stress eating. Her eyes were puffy from crying. She didn't feel alive anymore. She wasn't crying anymore, she just... Didn't feel alive. She didn't know how to cope with her sadness anymore, her grieving.

It took her a while before she realized she needed to stop eating. She switched into her wolf form, shaking her golden brown fur out before leaving the mess and trotted out the back door to the woods. She didn't know where she was going, she had no idea. All she wanted to do was get away, get away from her thoughts and grieving.
@anyonewhowantstointeract

Kaila's cell phone rang on the nightstand. She raised an eyebrow at it, before crawling over to it and picking it up to see who was calling. "The police station..." She let out a sigh. She tapped the green button on the screen and held the phone to her ear. "Hello?... Yes this is she... Mike?" She let out another sigh. "Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can. Thank you, buh bye." She hung up the phone before rubbing her eyes. She looked at her husband, "I guess I can get the test myself... Mike's in jail and I gotta bail him out." Kaila shook her heading over to the wall where her purse and various jackets hung. She threw on a simple leather jacket over her t-shirt and then put her purse on her shoulder. Then she went to the closet to throw on a pair of black Nike's that she would normally wear when on a jog (when not in her wolf form obviously). "I'll be back in a while, keep an eye on things and when I come back you can take Maria out," she smiled walking over to James and planted a quick kiss on his lips. "I love you!" she bound out of the room and quickly down the hall and to the garage where her Chevy Tahoe was parked. Though it did rightfully belong to Kaila (via money her parents left her), anyone who could drive could use the vehicle, if they did not have their own. Luckily, the keys were hanging by the garage door. So she swiped the keys from their place and headed out to pick up Mike.

She parked right in front of the police station, letting out a sigh before walking in. She walked up to the front desk. "Hey I'm here for Micheal Wells," she told them.

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate Comet Comet

Sasha took Satsuro inside looking to see if anyone else was inside. “Are you hungry?” She asked Satsuro sitting her at the table. She heard one of the cars start up and leave. “Wonder who that could be?...” she thought out loud talking to herself more than anything. But she looked back at Satsuro and sat down on the edge of the table.

Cosmos Cosmos

Alister was so conflicted after hearing what Mike said. He wanted to chase after him but also wanted to go and comfort Flint. He trotted away and to Flint’s house only to find out she is not there and the door is open and unlocked. “Did she leave in a hurry?” Alister thought to himself. Still in his wolf form he traced her scent to the forest. He turned back to human form and got his spare clothes stash and soon began to look for her.

“Flint! Flint where are you! He began to scream in to the forest, but the only replies he got were from his own voice. The echos faintly repeated his words while faltering in the distance. “Rillie just come out. can we talk?” Alister would never use someone’s first name if it was important and everyone in the pack knows that. Soon after walking in her general direction he found her just slowly moving forward mindlessly. Alister knew that movement all too well. That is sorrow and dispair in a lonely soul, exactly what he use to be. “Rillie?” he said softly just standing there waiting for her to do something.

Mike was actually sitting up front now with the officers, a grin on his face when he saw Kaila. "Hey precious~" he cooed, getting a glare from the officer. "He started a fight back there with some guy, so he's up here. If he does this stuff again, he will be on house arrest for three months." The officer told her, getting up to uncuff Mike.

Mike walked right over to Kaila and stood by her with a smile, like he was proud of himself for what he did. "Can I get my blunt back? I wanna finish it." He asked the officer, only time get another glare that said no. He sighed, "okay, I guess I'll make another one at home. Take me home mama!" He said, turning around and walking towards the door.
SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Flint stopped when she heard her first name. It was like she froze in place. Not moving, or talking. It was so long since she heard her name, since her parents. She looked at Alister and whimpered, falling to the ground. Her body was in so much pain. Her head hurt from crying too much. All she could think about was Kayden getting shot. No words were coming out of her mouth, as usual.

She just laid there in the mud, the trees surrounding her and him. All wildlife was hiding from the rain that was pouring down on them. She wanted to tell Alister to go away, to get out of the rain, but she couldn't. She couldn't bring herself to speak to him. She just left laid there as her fur got dirty from the mud and soaked from the rain.
Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr

(I remember the rain starting earlier from scorpiodragon scorpiodragon 's post)

Kaila shook her head as the officer explained that he could be under house arrest next time he pulls his stunts. "Don't worry officer, I'll make sure he stays out of trouble," She shoots Mike a glare. Before he can get himself into more trouble, she take Mike by the arm and drags him outside. After unlocking the vehicle, Kaila slides into the drivers seat, allowing Mike to get into the passenger side. She then looks at him. "You better have a good explanation of why you were arrested. We can't afford you being on house arrest! Something could happen and we need you Micheal!" Kaila felt like she was lecturing her own children already, maybe motherhood was meant for her.

Comet Comet

Noah calmed down with the help of Ayden and Angel... As he calmed himself from his panicked frenzy, he’d had a strange thought. Both of their names started with A. He looked up and snickered, turned to tell them his joke but he realised Ayden wasn’t there. “Thanks Angel! I really appreciate it. Multiple instructions at once makes it worst, so just sticking to one phrase really helped. Also, thank you for calling Ayden here! Between your words and him anchoring me it really worked. If that happens again I want you two there for me as my support. Speaking of the other half of my support group; where did Ayden go?”

Pastry Pastry scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Lexa stopped in her place. The pup before her had spunk, and she was almost ready to beat a lesson into him. After all, the wolves were on her territory. A paw twitched as she struggled to reign in her temper, and a shimmer went through her fur as it lifted. She didn't want to admit it, but the larger wolf had gained her respect as it snapped at the pup to lie still. Wth a flick of her thoughts, she sent a mental probe to the larger wolf, wondering if, as all werewolves, it had the mental link between them.

Shoving aside her thoughts, she took a step forward, barking out, "Who are you and why are you here?" She shot a glare at the younger wolf, daring it to attack. Lexa had sensed a strength within him-she had assumed that he was male-and was cautious. Yet, a smaller pup like him was no match whatsoever for a trained fighter as her, no matter the fact that she was a healer.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
The woman cocked her head in confusion. But she hadn't called Ayden, the male had just shown up out of the blue. Still, if that was what he wanted to believe...Angelica briefly tilted her head back a little, submitting to the dominance of the higher-ranked wolf and scooted back. "You're welcome," she said, somewhat relieved that she wasn't in trouble for being in here and that the male had calmed down. At the mention of Ayden, she frowned and moved her head towards the bathroom. "He isn't feeling well. I'm sorry I couldn't check on him, I thought it was more important to calm you down first," she said. If he wanted her to go fetch the other male she would do so, until then she wouldn't move, on the off chance he began freaking out again and needed her calming presence here. Angel_Fox Angel_Fox Mentioned Pastry Pastry

Sylvaine Poppy Cahun
Sylvaine noted the other's body language as she came into semi-awareness before she turned her head to narrow her eyes at her son. "No!" she growled mentally through the parental bond, eliciting another whine and when he protested, she gave a louder more physical growl, cutting the off the pup's words. Though she appreciated her son attempting to protect her, the pup wasn't strong enough or big enough to do much damage. In turning her head from the strange wolf before them, she missed the glare the other shot at her son. Balthazar, however merely glared stubbornly back, not seeing what mama saw. The flick of thoughts sent to her mind caused the female to jerk back in response and swing her own apex sharply back around to focus her gaze suspiciously on the other, her ears lifting from her head and perking forward.

Sensing his mother's body language, Balthazar bared his teeth in warning at the other wolf, mistaking his mother's jerk for fear rather than the surprise it was. For some time there was nothing spoken between the pair of wolves, only the rain as it continued to fall to the earth. Although the humans had experimented, they hadn't been able to establish a strong mental connection between the different weapons like that of the wolves. Instead they'd used pain and small communication devices to issue orders, forcing them to work together until they had learned to move as a unit without shredding each other on the battlefield and ruining all the hard work. Even though there had been some other werewolves, they were not pack and kept separate except for the occasional breeding and fighting and thus didn't develop a pack bond or mentality with each other. "Werewolf?" she questioned, the mental thought sounding like static and choppy due to mother's lack of this form of communication. hostage hostage

Ayden groaned, his head throbbing in pain. "Yeah I'm good, just going to need to ice my WHOLE body for like, forever." He called from inside the bathroom. "Yeah I uh, no questions." He stood up, looking at Noah's bathroom. He messed with his cologne, sniffing it. Butterflies flew through his stomach. I can't believe he really likes me. He smiled, then put the bottle down. I like him too, but with this stupid head! I won't be able to make any moves while I'm stuck in bed trying to not pass out. He left the bathroom, a weak smile drawing across his face. "S-Sorry I should take a look at your arm." He began to approach Angelica, taking her arm gently once more, trying to not startle her, he poked at it a bit more. "Well, it's not too bad... Just some herbs will do." He was too lazy, so he rubbed the injury more, then twisted it as hard as he could. He used his magic to heal the wound as he twisted so then it didn't hurt her too bad, but it wouldn't seem weird if he just healed it without doing anything. "That should do it! You'll be fine." He grinned. Ayden turned to Noah. "Are you okay? You scared me there!" He staggered to Noah, falling into him on accident, the dizziness and head injury from moments before still affecting him. He hugged Noah. "Don't lock yourself in your room again okay?" his screwed up hair fell to his eyes, and he pat Noah's back softly.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Angelica Buckeye-Omega
Angelica looked to her right as Ayden hollered from the bathroom that he was alright and then came out moments afterwards. Watching as he came towards her, he took her arm again in his own hands, confusion flitting across her face as she looked at him and then down at what he was doing. She winched slightly as he began twisting her arm, muttering something about her arm not being too bad and when it was done, he grinned at her, saying she'd be fine. Angelica nodded slowly, looking to between the pair. Were they having some sort of brotherly moment? Perhaps it was best that she leave? "Ummm...s...should I leave s...sirs?" she questioned softly, her demeanor going back to submissive-fear when around the rest of the pack. Maybe she should root around and see if she could find any Advil or something for Ayden? She wasn't too sure what else she could do for Noah...maybe try making some tea? She could always go into the forest and look for lavender sprigs to put in the tea as well. Angelica, if ordered, could probably find something in here to make for them to recover...Ayden might be better off on soup or maybe he just needed Advil, a drink and sleep? As for Noah, she couldn't really say what he liked to eat, she hadn't paid a lot of attention since she didn't eat with the others or even full meals. Mentioned: Pastry Pastry Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

When she turned her head Alister saw all the pain within her eyes. "Rillie..." He walked over and sat down next to her, took off his coat, placed it over her, and let Rillie rest her head on his lap. Softly he stroked her wet fur methodically. "shhh i'm here. I'm here" Alister knew she wanted to be alone, but that won't help her sadness. He sat there for a long time soaking in the rain and covering Flint like a cloud. His feelings for her grew in that moment... in that blissful moment he loved her unconditionally but he was always too scared to tell her. why do i do this to myself. continuously torturing myself by not telling her how i feel...... fuck. His thoughts wondered there with the rain tapping on near by branches and trees.
Comet Comet
Music for the mood!

Mike sighed. "Yeah yeah, I know. Just, anger came over me when I heard about Flint's family. I found the guy, almost killed him too but the human officer stopped me." He huffed, slouching down in the passenger seat. "I'm sorry Kaila, I wanted to kill a man who thought it was okay to kill a child for his own selfish needs." He then looked out the window as they drove through town, not talking anymore.
SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Flint let him do what he wanted. Pulling her to him and stroked her fur. She was used to her family and strange humans petting her, but not one of her own kind. She pulled her head out if his lap and laid it in the mud. She left his coat on her and just stared out into the rain. She didn't know what time it was, nor how much time has passed. She didn't care. She just wanted to rewind time back to when Kayden was alive and laughing. Back when everything was okay. She heard her name called, her human family trying to find her now.

Even if they're youngest child was dead, they still want to find their dog. Her ear twitched but she did not move. She was going to go back home, just not at the moment. She didn't want to see them without Kayden. She didn't want to be in that house without hearing the little boy run around giggling, running away from his parents and hiding behind Flint. She had too many good memories of the child to go there and not see him anymore. It hurt her.
Vali Ulfr Vali Ulfr

73149143-5DA8-4B9F-931D-5852C6169580.jpeg
Luna
Her grey eyes constantly glanced around the room warily. Even in a town where they knew everyone, wolves do better in numbers, and Luna couldn’t stand being alone while she waited. When Yvette finally reappeared, Luna smiled gratefully and gave her a nod.
“No problem, you know normal people are just so untidy. And I promise, I’ll put a stop to it if you get out of hand in there. One of these days you’ll put the damn place out of business.”
She laughed and held the door for her friend, and the pair ventured into the nearby Café. Luna felt a twinge of hunger but it wasn’t a normal human hunger. It was a primal hunger, one that wanted her to hunt for food instead of politely paying for it across a counter. She frowned and thanked the barista, waiting beside Yvette as she ordered. The pack didn’t have a hunt scheduled today, but maybe Luna could find some stragglers who wanted to join.

Xarzith Xarzith

Kaila pulled away from the police station and headed further into town. 'I guess I can get that test now... Hopefully Mike won't notice it and say anything... I don't want them all getting the wrong idea when I don't even know myself.' She huffed a sigh, listening to Mike talk for a moment. "Flint's family? What happened?" This was news to her. She pulled into the parking lot of a convenience store and parked the vehicle in the nearest space. Kaila then turned to Mike. "Is Flint okay? Where is she?" She was already feeling the maternal protection setting in with her pack mates, she couldn't imagine what it would be like with her own children.

Comet Comet

Lexa flinched inwardly as she felt the mental probe from the other. The static filled message confused her, the meaning just barely eluding her grasp. Recoiling for a second, Lexa gathered her thoughts before retaining the contact and sending a flurry of images, emotions, and senses that combined into a single "Yes."

Lexa narrowed her glinting eyes, then began to send out more thoughts, feeling her way around the conciousness of the other wolf. "Who are you? Why are you here? This is my territory." Her questions were boundless, and as she questioned, she began to scrutinize the pair. She sought out their weaknesses, intending to fight if the two proved enemies. Even as she worked, Lexa felt a supernatural sense flood over her, almost as if it was coming from the pup before her. The otherness felt wrong, sending a shiver through her from ear to tailtip.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon sorry it took a while to respond.

Sylvaine Poppy Cahun & Balthazar Alexander Cahun

The five-month-old pup curled his lips back over his teeth in a snarl but remained obediently by his mother's side unless she was in danger of this wolf. It took his mother some time to process the mental images and thoughts into a coherent word, but the other did confirm they were a werewolf.

"Are you an alpha?" questioned Balthazar. "Mother says only alphas control territories, so this isn't yours if you aren't the pack's alpha."

Surprisingly Balthazar was not corrected for speaking out of turn by his mother but she did speak to him through their parental bond, resulting in a fierce conversation between the pair for some moments before the youngster scowled and turned his head away from the other. This would have gone unnoticed between the two wolves. "1453 or Ruin and that is 1454 or Plague," spoke Sylvaine, referring to the names that she had gone by for a decade, her son having gone by for the first few years of his life. The wolf knew their names, she had named her and Lazarus's son, but she was gauging the wolf's reaction to their other names they sadly had.

"Don't see how that's any of her business." The remark got Balthazar swatted on the flank with his mother's tail and a warning growl to shut up. She understood her son was being defensive and wary of the wolf before him, his desire to protect her and himself from harm, but her son needed to learn appropriate behavior around other werewolves...even if it was only half of what he was.

"As for who we are, that is in our names and where we come from is also within our identities but for why we are here in this state, this town, is escape and salvation," said Sylvaine, each word spoken with a pause in between as if she were gathering her thoughts and then speaking them. hostage hostage

Ayden Welsh
[Ayden.jpg]
Ayden climbed into his car, the pain from his fall bearable, yet his need to drown it in some sort of alcohol or numbing beverage was in need. Yes, he was nineteen, but who cares? Driving down the road, he looks at the scenery, he felt a lot better after a freezing cold shower, worried about Noah, but he brushed it off. He parked at the small lot of a Café in town, going inside and sitting down, holding his head. "God why does my head hurt so much?" He said to himself, soon standing up to go order a cold Iced Chai. Not realizing that Luna and Yvette were in the Café too, he slowly sipped on the drink, messing with his phone, his sneakers up on the chair opposite to him. He sat in a corner where the light wouldn't shine onto his face, luckily. He kept thinking to himself, I could really help Sasha with her brands, but she... She probably won't want it... With the act I put up this morning, nobody wants anything from me. He huffed, looking down at his phone, playing a game of "Flappy Pig". Honestly... I have a strange feeling that something is going to happen, gladly, none of these wolves can sense my Aura, I might need to leave for a few days so then whoever or whatever... Happens I am ready. He set down his phone, looking out the window on the far side. He looked at the road, naming every single person's aura and their species. Human, human, creepy witch person that's not really a witch, a uh... Vampire? VAMPIRE! He startled himself, his hand slapping the table loudly, his grip tightening and his eyes widening. Th-That can't be... Not- Not her! Ayden lifted up his hood, covering his face, the Vampiric - She walked past the window, peering in, her eyes searching for something. Bile rose in his throat. I can't believe it... How did they find me?

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie Xarzith Xarzith

Cs coming soon on le mysterious Vampire girl. If that's allowed of course.

Satsuro nodded coming quickly along with the other though staying a fairly well hidden distance behind as though for the first time slightly embarrassed of being seen by the rest of the pack.

DarkSippy DarkSippy

Alister heard the voices the family. He got up, grabbed his jacket and bolted faster than a normal human before they got to her. Alister didn't want to be seen with her. He knew that her family didn't like people around their "dog"... especially him. He felt the beating down harder as he slowly walked aimlessly through town, his clothes soaked and dirty. As Alister walked he began to whisper the words to a song he knew. vvv Anything Alister said was just covered up by the sound of the rain. All Alister could really think of were her eyes... those pain filled eyes. Eventually he found himself on his front porch with his grandfather's guitar.
Comet Comet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back