• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everton Heights (A Werewolf Rp- Closed)

Characters
Here
20181451_450242292022337_4402827591388495872_n-jpg.391513
Yvette laughed at her friend's comments and gave her an energetic 'thanks' as they went into the café. She originally had what she wanted in mind, but after seeing the deserts display, she was a bit in awe. If she could, she'd take one of everything, but she promised not to go overboard again. She made that promise not only to Luna, but to herself as well. The sugar crash she had last time was not something she wanted to experience again. "I'll have a black forest ham panini and a chocolate mirror cake. The purple one looks amazing! Oh yes, and a vanilla chai!" As the barista went to prepare her order, Yvette couldn't help but to look around the café and notice a vaguely familiar figure in the corner. She tilted her head and jumped a little as he slapped his hand down. 'Is he okay...?' she thought to herself, tilting her head to the side momentarily. Once the barista called to her with a small bag and a warm cup, Yvette immediately turned her attention to pay for her food and drink with the money she had earned moments ago as well as some cash she carried in her jacket pocket. She quickly thanked the barista and checked the bag briefly before taking a small sip of the Chai. "Hey, Luna, isn't that...Ayden? Maybe it's just me not being used to anyone, but he seems a bit on edge about something."

Luna_Marie Luna_Marie Pastry Pastry

Last edited:
Beatrix Clay

[Beatrix 1.jpg] Beatrix 2.jpg
She smiled to herself. She found the man that broke his heart, shattered it... Destroyed it. Feeling a wave of satisfaction come over her, she walked into the cafe, her hood pulled over her head. She wanted to toy with him, do horrible things to him, but a wave of sympathy came over. She ignored it, brushing it off lightly. Beatrix, that's the name. Bea-Trix. She pulled out a cigar, lighting in and taking a long drag. She felt the happiest she ever had been in a long time, she'd get to either kill Ayden or give him back to the vampires. Beatrix walked up to Ayden, sitting down with her cigar in between her fingers. Smiling to herself, she stared at Ayden. "Hi honey..." She said, a malicious tone in her voice. She put her cigar into her mouth, then sliding her hands down Ayden's arm, massaging it. She laughed. "I found you after all this time..."
"What are you doing here?" The druid asked her, his eyes going directly into hers, they were becoming a fiery bright green. She laughed. "Awe... You're standing up for yourself. Cute." She took the cigar out of her mouth, twirling it. The ashes flinging into his drink. Ayden flinched. Beatrix held firm, pressing her cigar into his hand. Ayden didn't move, biting his lip hard. "Get out of here before I call the cops!" Beatrix rolled her eyes. "And the cops are going to stop me? Hah. Hah. HAH!" She laughed, pressing the cigar end farther into his skin. "Now, you're going to either come with me, or I call over my friends. The vampire group that killed your parents? Oh yeah." Beatrix leaned over the table, holding both of his hands now. "Let's go. NOW!" She said harshly.

Mentions: Eh Idk.

Last edited:
( Pastry Pastry Kiala and Mike are in a car.xD)

Mike looked at his alpha and sighed. "A man killed one of the children in her family. First he wanted money, then found out what she was.. if he found out so easily what she was, she's not safe with that family anymore." He looked at her. "Shes getting bigger and more wolf like features. She doesn't look like just a dog anymore and if people start to notice, she can be taken away from them." He said to her, worry in his eyes. "She'll have to leave them soon."
SatanicPanda SatanicPanda

Flint didn't flinch when Alister ran off, scared of her family. She sighed and stood up, walking back to them. They looked at how muddy she was and sighed, attaching the leash to her. "Come on girl, let's get you home. Mason is wondering where you're at." The father said, leading the sad wolf home. Just seeing her family made her feel different. She didn't like the sad looks on their face, the grief surrounding everyone. It bothered her, but she didn't want to move, she didn't feel happy to try and cheer everyone up. She had no motivation at the moment.

Sahsa quickly made some food and gave it to Satsuro "Here eat up." She sighed. "I still wonder why I was made beta....” she thought out loud.

“I really don’t have any leadership abilities as far as I know...”

Cosmos Cosmos

Kaila sighed heavily at the news she just heard. "Is she safe? Are they safe? Is she with her family?" She had a million questions for Mike. "She knows she's absolutely welcome to move into the house with us, we have plenty of room." She couldn't imagine what that family was feeling... Losing a child like that? It made Kaila tear up, thinking that anything could happen to any of her pack. She wiped away and stray tears before turning back to Mike. "I know you felt compelled to serve that family, and Flint justice by fighting with that guy, but please don't be so stupid next time." She shook her head. "You all are gonna give me grey hair by the time I'm thirty I swear... But I also don't know what I'd do without you all."

Comet Comet

Yvette tilted her head at the scene happening in the corner of the café. She sipped her chai and sighed, shaking her head. 'I probably shouldn't get involved...' she hesitated, but what she overheard the mysterious woman say had her a bit curious yet worried at the same time. 'Vampires? Great...' She hated conflict in general, but if she could at least stop the woman from taking Ayden, yet alone hurting him, she would. Even as she approached the table, she felt just a tinge of fear and anxiety. All she could really do was hope this wouldn't end in a fight, or worse. "Hey, I didn't expect to see you here, Ayden. I know mostly everyone but who's your friend?" She gave a brief glare to the woman holding on to his hands. "I don't believe we've met."

Pastry Pastry

Ayden.jpg
Ayden Welsh

Ayden's eyes widened, Shit... Now the pack's here, why didn't I just leave? He soon saw the cigar being released from his hand. "J-Just an old f-friend." He said nervously, giving Beatrix a warning glare. "A-Actually I was just l-leaving..." He didn't realize he had stammered through that whole sentence. "With me." A voice chirped in, Beatrix intertwining her hand with his. "We've been friends, actually more then friends for a LONG time." She emphasized. Ayden's eyes flashed a glittery green, his hand heating up, burning Beatrix's hand. She took it off quickly. "I'm not going anywhere with you." He said, nodding to Yvette and leaving the Café the back way, hoping that neither Bellatrix nor Yvette would follow him, he was planning to get out as soon as he could.

Beatrix 1.jpg
Beatrix Clay

Beatrix slowly released the Cigar from Ayden's hand, she saw a young woman come up to Ayden, she smelt of Werewolf. As soon as Ayden left the Café through the back exit, Beatrix eyed Yvette. "Hmm, so cute. You see I'll be needing Ayden for the next... Well forever. He isn't coming back." She said, drawing her finger up Yvette's throat. "He abandoned me, we killed his family, we need him back to finish the job, or... I need to finish the job." She smiled, her pointed teeth glinting in the Café light, "Now... Any word to the Alpha about this whole thing, you're dead. All you tell her is that He. Left." She smiled, lightly pushing her away from the table. Beatrix walked out of the Café, going down the Alley to find Ayden.

Mentions: Xarzith Xarzith

Last edited:
Yvette looked to Ayden in slight confusion when she noticed the glittering green of his eyes. She decided to pay it no mind and nodded back to him as he quickly exited the café. As the vampire held a finger to her throat, Yvette let out a small growl in defense. The woman was intimidating, she gave her credit for that, but as far as Yvette could tell, she was alone. They both were, and Yvette herself was by no means a fighter. All she knew was how to defend herself in a way that allowed her to escape immediately after, not a full fledged battle. However, the vampire's threats didn't bother her much in that moment. She kept her anxiety about them down long enough to stand her own ground. "I'll be sure to deliver the message." Her tone was cold and she kept her eye on the woman even after being pushed away from the table.

After she was sure the vampire was gone, her entire body trembled with fear and she immediately rushed out of the café to avoid bystanders noticing her start to cry in a state of panic. As she walked down the street, the thought of looking for Ayden crossed her mind, but she thought better of it. She was alone and not very strong. A few street brawls to survive was one thing, but a fight against a vampire that was probably far more experienced wasn't something she was ready for. She also considered keeping this to herself and not saying a thing to the Alpha, but she knew better than to keep this sort of a thing a secret. 'What other secrets are you keeping, Ayden?' Yvette thought to herself as she wandered along the street away from the café. She stopped walking immediately once she noticed the two wolves in the street, the larger one being extremely weak and hardly breathing while the smaller one nudged at her side.

As she knelt down to attempt to examine the larger wolf, Yvette got a strange feeling from the black pup. An unexplained feeling that caused a chill to go down her spine that she only assumed was because he was born to be an Alpha. She hesitated for a moment and set her drink down to unwrap her sandwich and set it down near the two wolves. "I lost my appetite, but you two can have it. I'll be back in a moment, okay?" Yvette returned to her feet and walked to a nearby alley, looking around carefully to make sure no one could see her. She took a deep breath and changed forms, making sure to store her clothes and cake under her jacket so that they wouldn't get too wet from the rain.

beautiful-wolf-4-jpg.391510
Yvette slowly wandered back to the pair, making sure she wasn't being watched or followed. Once she returned, she laid in front of them, showing that she was only trying to help before attempting to communicate with them telepathically. *Are you able to talk to me?* She kept her head low and watched the two, scared to approach without at least earning their trust. *I just want to see if I can at least get you someplace warm until I can get help.*

Mentions: Pastry Pastry scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Balthazar Alexander Cahun/Sylvaine Poppy Cahun
The other wolf eventually grew patient for it soon left without another word or backwards glance at the mother and son. The pup had lain there for a while before getting up and again attempting to nudge his mother to her feet but his mother seemed to have gone back to her dazed state, the mother wolf somewhat shocked that there was another werewolf here. Time passed, the street being relatively empty and devoid of passerby as the two wolves continued to remain beneath the rain, the puppy failing at rousing his mother. The charcoal-hewn brujo whined as his mother refused to move at all, the pup at first not scenting or hearing the presence of a second person as they came towards them but the pup did pick up the scent of food and whipped his head from his mother towards the direction of the smell. He watched as the woman knelt down and looked at them, Balthazar not knowing that the woman was attempting to study his mother and the pup's hackles instantly raised again, his lips drawing back to show ivory teeth that glistened with saliva as he snarled in warning, the pup's body going into an aggressive stance.

Like before, Sylvaine didn't even seem to notice the presence of another wolf or that it as studying her, the female's violet visionaries having closed once again. Balthazar watched the potential food's movements, unsure what it as doing, the pup tensing as the woman set something down on the ground and unwrapped whatever she carried before revealing what...smelled...like food. The pup's snarling faltered as he tilted his head, his nose twitching in the direction of the food. Balthazar had never paid attention to what the humans in the place ate so the sandwich was a mystery to the pup and it looked nothing like what he had eaten before or that mama had found when tackling dumpsters and garbage cans...living off carrion meat. One of his ears twitched as he heard the food speak about leaving for a moment and the pup replied with a low growl but as soon as it disappeared, the pup shot forward with surprising speed given his weakened condition and got the strange smelling and looking food back to his mother, nudging it in front of her and watching worriedly, whining and pawing at his mother as he attempted to get her to open her eyes...the pup shoving it practically in front of his mother's nose.

One of Sylvaine's violet visionaries opened and slowly focused on her son and then followed her nose to look down at the half sandwich. Normally the mother wolf would have been wary of taking something like this, one never knew if it was poisoned but her stomach protested the starvation the female wolf was in and so she lifted her head up enough from the ground before tearing into the food. Balthazar whined and was answered by a soft growl from his mother, the pup turning to scarf down his own part the sandwich, attempting to relay that more food had brought this strange food to them. His mother growled deeper at that before setting into hacking coughs, the pup whining in worry once more, both wolves' heads whipping towards the sound of footsteps in their direction. Balthazar growled only to get swatted by his mother as she struggled to her paws before falling back to the wet cement without even getting halfway up from the ground. The pup sent a questioning thought to his mother through their parental bond, the mother wolf muttered something incoherent to her son and heir before as her ears twitched at the brown wolf that was now laying down before them and attempting to communicate with them. Balthazar opened his mouth to speak but his mother shot him a warning look and cut her son off, once again her voice being halting, slurred and slow.

From the female's matted appearance, her starved state and the state of her pup, her hoarse voice; it would be obvious to anyone that neither wolf was in prime condition. The only reason Balthazar wasn't worse off was due to Sylvaine's efforts to let her son have most of the food she had found or they'd gotten to eat before being chased away by other predators, however even the pup's fur wasn't as glossy as it should be and a few of the pup's ribs could be seen if one was able to look close enough. "Ta...c..c...can t..ta..talk. Wh...wh...lo...o..ca...tion? Wh...whereeee are...w...w..weeee?" Sylvaine attempted to speak. Xarzith Xarzith

Yvette's ears went back for a moment and then perked back up in both curiosity and concern as her head tilted to the side. Watching the pup carefully, she immediately got to her feet in an attempt to aid the weakened wolf, noticing her cough. She was a bit thrown off by the other's speech pattern, but she could tell that the white wolf went through a lot. *Y-you're in Everton Heights, in town.* She walked around the other wolf, making mental note of how visible the other's ribs were through her soaked, white fur. *I may not have enough time to get you there, to the mansion. You're far too weak and I'm in no means a medic, but I know someplace safe. As long as your pup allows, I just want to help you both.*

Her momentary fear of the growling pup dissipated and was replaced with more of a feeling of remorse. Yvette knew the pup only wanted nothing more than to protect his mother, and regardless of how either of them felt about her help, she was going to assist anyway. Her worry started to shift towards the pup, hating the idea of him losing his mother in this way, knowing what it was like to watch someone close die after being weak for so long. She stopped beside the wolf and nudged her side gently and carefully. *There's a warehouse not too far from here, only active at night. I can try to carry you there as long as you don't mind.* Yvette knew it was a bad idea, but it was the best idea she had, and the warehouse was the place she knew from her time alone. *It's warm and dry, which is vital for you both in this condition. I can get someone to help us while we're there.*

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Ayden and Beatrix

Beatrix

Beatrix went down the Alley, to see a pacing Ayden, panicking like crazy. He froze, sensing her presence. "Get the hell a-away from me." he gasped in fear, sweat dripping down his face. "Awe... Why the panic now?" She said, her eyes turning that vampiric color. "Don't be scared... You're either going to be dead... Or captured." She laughed, then grabbed Ayden by the collar. "Listen to me you..." She growled, pushing him up against the Alley wall. "If you dare try to leave... I will kill you, no choice now." She said, grabbing his neck roughly. "For now... I'm going to enjoy this... Trying to knock you out." She cackled softly, kissing him on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'll take it extremely hard on you." She breathed hoarsely. Ayden soon became hurling out of the alley way, like in cartoons. He turned a transparent color, slamming against a car, directly on his back, he gasped, feeling bones snap. He crumpled to the floor of the street, his invisible form only covering up the public eye. Beatrix laughed as she watched him fly into the car, she walked out, looking down the street and seeing a group of three werewolves, realizing Yvette probably heard his "impact."

giphy.gif

난민 Mentions:
Xarzith Xarzith , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Ayden

Ayden gasped in pain, clutching his stomach, the wind knocked out of him. He couldn't even move, but he knew that he'd probably heal by the time he gets out of there, at least that's IF he does. He tried moving his head, but waves up pain shot up to him, causing him to shake in fear. God... Having a panic attack right after talking to Beatrix knocked me out... I just hope I can muster the ability to form into something else so I can run away. He thought to himself, straining in pain to try and change form. He was soon picked up by Beatrix, she becoming a transparent color the second she touched him. She dragged him back to the same side of the street, and down the sidewalk the opposite direction of Yvette and Balthazar.

"D...don't know...where...that is," coughed out Sylvaine as she paused to tear into the sandwich and choke another piece down without much chewing. Her son raised his tail above his hind quarters and bared his teeth at the food coming towards his mother, his claws digging into the cracks of the sidewalk as the rain continued pouring down, the pup pausing to tear into his own meal as he listened quietly to his mother attempt to communicate with the food, or perhaps it was the food attempting to communicate with his mother. The pup listened to the words the food spoke, keeping up a mental torrent with his mother to boost the canine's spirits but his mother wasn't responding anymore mentally as she attempted to listen to the wolf as it spoke to her.

Sylvaine growled as the wolf moved to her other side, feeling the other's gray eyes looking over her body. Sylvaine barely understood what was being said. Someplace called Everton Heights....warehouse...mansion...help. The mother wolf's breathing was harsh and shallow, what little breathing there was coming from the canid. The wolf spoke of carrying her or trying to, to some warehouse where they could rest until she found someone who was more experienced in medical knowledge. She only agreed for the sake of her pup, the female starting to nod when her head suddenly jerked up as another foreign scent reached her nose, followed by a couple of sounds. Something or someone thudding thudding into a car, then falling onto the ground. She could hear footsteps but couldn't see anything, however it was the other scent on the same street they were on that caused the female's hackles to suddenly raise along with her tail. Her ears laid flat against her head as her lips drew back in a snarl and the female wolf attempted once again to get to her paws, her violet visionaries staring in the direction of the smell of rot and decay...the scent of a vampire. Xarzith Xarzith Mentioned: Pastry Pastry

*Washington.* Yvette leaned down in an attempt to lift the other wolf up just enough to get her over her head and onto her back. She immediately stopped and lifted her head, her ears twitching at the sudden slam she heard not too far away. 'Ayden?' She slowly turned in the direction of the sound and raised her head, scenting the air. One scent she had already known was Ayden's, and the other she did know but wished she didn't. It was the same vampire she had bumped into earlier. Yvette kept her head low with her ears back and growled in their direction but saw nothing. She immediately stopped her growls when she heard some movement from the wolves she was trying to help.

*Don't strain yourself.* Yvette spoke softly, turning to notice the weakened wolf trying to get up. She noticed the wolf's shallow breathing and whined, realizing there was no way she'd get this wolf to safety as quickly as she'd like. Her best bet was to get her into the alley, away from the public eye, as well as rescue Ayden as soon as possible since he was her best bet of saving this wolf's life. *How long have you been out here like this?* She unintentionally questioned the wolf as she took the opportunity to get the wolf onto her back. She only struggled for a moment, but managed maintain a steady balance in order to carry her away from the street. While carrying the wolf, she let out a few howls, hoping at least someone else from the pack was nearby or to at least trick the vampire into backing away from Ayden until she could come help him herself.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Pastry Pastry

So far north? I didn't think we'd gone that far, Sylvaine mused to herself. The female wolf did not comment on the location, even if the only reaction she gave was the slight widening of her violet visionaries at the information she was given concerning the state. The white wolf kept her eyes on the street ahead of her, for though she couldn't see the vampire she could still smell its foul presence. One ear twitched as the brown female wolf spoke of not attempting to strain herself and then further questioned her on how long they had been in this condition. As Sylvaine flicked her tail for Balthazar to gather the food, telling him through the parental bond to remain close to her or at least close to the other wolf and bring the food if he could but not to go wandering off, she considered what all was safe to answer, the other taking the opportunity to lift the female lupine onto her back. "Don't know. A month...maybe longer. We've just been heading north...north and west as needed."

"We arrive here just half hour 'go...maybe hour in this...place," said Balthazar, butting into the conversation. The pup watched as his mother was taken away, the youngster picking up the two halves of food...which wasn't as good as raw meat in the pup's opinion...before making his way after the brown wolf that carried his mother, his jaws clamped firmly over the sandwich as he trotted along closely at the other's side, his bi-chrome visionaries watching his surroundings. Xarzith Xarzith

*A month?* Yvette had more of a sympathetic tone in her voice as she looked back to the black pup following closely beside her. *I-I don't mean to pry but...are you running from something?* As she moved her attention back towards the street, being mindful of her own surroundings, her mind started to wander back to her own past. A starving mother doing what she could for her pup, doing anything she could in order to aid in their survival was something she knew far too well. *You don't have to answer.* She spoke after her pause to gather her own thoughts. She slowly and carefully turned into the alley she shifted in moments ago and examined the walls of the buildings as to make sure nothing had changed.

*This isn't where I wanted to go, but it's better than where you were.* Once she felt it was safe, the brown wolf slowly lowered herself to the ground in order to gently slip the other off of her back. After shaking out her fur from carrying the mother wolf, Yvette stepped over to her clothes and grasped her jean jacket with her jaws, dragging it over to the mother wolf in order to cover her wet body with it. *This should keep you at least somewhat warm until I get back with help.* She hated the thought of leaving the pup and mother alone, but it was only going to be a brief moment.

'Now to find Ayden and that vampire' Yvette growled to herself as she trotted off. At first, she returned to the initial location she could have sworn she heard the sound originate from. She sniffed around the area, picking up both Ayden's and the vampire's scent. It was faint, but still enough for her to use as a trail. The vampire's scent was a bit more potent to her, since it was as if she were tracking down a corpse. Death was a scent she was already used to, but not something she could go scenting for long periods of time. As she got closer to where the smell seemed to originate from, she felt sick as the scent was stronger. The only problem was that she couldn't see a thing. She circled the same area a few times and followed where the scent seemed to move, only to come up with the same results. 'There's nothing here...'

It wasn't until she ran into seemingly 'nothing' while circling did she realize there was more to her surroundings than what she thought. With her ears flat against her head, she took a step forward to tap the 'air' with her nose only to find out there was something there; 'something' that smelled a lot like Ayden. 'This doesn't make sense.' She growled and took a defensive stance just in case this were some sort of trick. *Ayden! What the heck is going on?!* She didn't expect a reply, but she hoped for one in the event that he really was nearby.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Pastry Pastry

Balthazar would have opened his mouth to comment on the wolf's question but didn't want to lose the food that they'd been given by the food carrying his mother. He quelled though as his mother spoke to him and hung his head, following the brown wolf into an alley where his mother was set down and the pup dropped the food down beside his mother as the wolf then brought something else over...something not food...a jacket or coat he thought as he'd seen one of the humans' wearing them as well as papa. He scooted closer to his mother, nudging the food she had been eating in front of her as the wolf disappeared, tearing back into his own half of the sandwich.

Sylvaine heard the sympathetic note in the other wolf's comment as it questioned her. Falling silent for some time as she was moved into an alley where buildings were all around them naturally, another question was posed to her before a hurried statement followed. Her eyes closed against the rain and gloomy day as she coughed before responding with one simple word. "Yes," she said. It was to both questions but she clarified. "We are running and seeking some form of sanctuary from man," she said. As she was set down, Balthazar dropped the food in front of her and she was then covered with a jacket of some sort before the wolf disappeared back into the street, the wolf just focusing on her meal. Xarzith Xarzith

Ayden and Beatrix

Beatrix

Beatrix was not there at the moment. Odd for her, she left to go get her vehicle that was parked a way down the street. Foolish of her yes... But not foolish if she were to lead the other werewolf to her ex's body. She drove onto the sidewalk, stepping out as the last words were said by Ayden. She smiled, "Yeah... Go help those guys." She grinned, holding out a silver knife, waving it around as if she was shooing Yvette away. She grabbed Ayden by the collar, a few yelps of pain escaping from his mouth. She tossed him into the back of the vehicle, then turned to Yvette. "Awe... Little wolfie's got her fur tied in a knot." She grinned. "You want to know how Ayden was able to turn invisible?" She laughed, biting down on her bottom lip. "Ah, well I don't think you'd want to know... He'd be dead by the time your pathetic pack sees him again... Or would I return the body?" She contemplated to herself, spinning the knife on her finger. "Any-who- Just.... Go help whatever you were told to help or something, I don't really care." She grinned, hopping into the car and peeling out, spraying Yvette from a puddle of reeking water she drove over.

tumblr_mjggvqQaoy1s5n995o1_500.gif

난민 Mentions:
Xarzith Xarzith , scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Ayden

Ayden slowly opened his eyes, he saw a blurry wolf prodding at him, he knew Beatrix was close by, she must have grabbed her car. "Y-Yvette..." He breathed, putting his hand onto one of her front paws. "Y-You can't s-save m-me." He rasped, she could now see him, but they were invisible to the outside world. "G-Go.... Go help that family, I'll b-be fine." He said, putting his head onto her paw. "I'm n-not what you think I am..." He gasped from a sudden shoot of pain up his body. "Sh-She won't stop until I g-give in." He said, his eyes glittery. "J-Just help the family, and forget about me... I don't de-deserve to be in your pack." He shut his eyes, his breathing ragged. "I-I can help them for the most part right now." He held up his hand, straining in pain, "J-Just get back to them... The mother would be better once I do-do this." He groaned, he hadn't even seen Sylvaine and Balthazar, but he transferred as much healing magic as he could to Sylvaine, healing her paws and her stomach, the most he could do. He gasped in pain, his eyes turning a dark grey. He looked up at Yvette. "J-Just go..." He hoarsely said. Soon Beatrix showing up in her pimped out vehicle..

Neither mother nor son knew what all was going on, both consuming their own meals haphazardly and with haste as if the food might be snatched away at any moment. The jacket and the wolf's own bodyheat, coupled with that of her son kept the mother wolf somewhat warm. Minutes passed and she lifted her head again with a low growl as the scent of rot and decay came again towards her...only for some strange tingling sensation entered her paws and belly, the female's growl cutting off and her body becoming wary but she felt slightly better, even though she'd no clue what had happened.

Noah Marx
Noah thought back on the events of the last couple hours and the aftermath of his panic attack. He was shocked that in a house full of werewolves only Angelica heard his pleas. She had done well in calming him down and he would be forever greatful to her. Currently he sat propped up by his bed listening to the soothing sound of her voice. Noah had been over his panic attack for the past hour and simply wanted to be in the woman's presence. He'd always had a fondness for her and how she reminded him of his own mother which is why he was still in a seeming state of distress.

The white haired delta wiped his tears. "Thanks," he croaked. "You're a lot more helpful than most people give you credit for. I'm going ro be honest. My panic attack ended a while ago. But you, you remind me of my mother. She would always find me after my fathers fits of rage. She's the one who helped me leave that place. So thank you." He hugged her, overcome with emotion. He once again brushed his tears and looked at Angelica with a soft expression. "I know these days have been crazy so, what have I missed lately."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back