• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everton Heights (A Werewolf Rp- Closed)

Characters
Here
Mike took Flint up to his room, setting the female in his bed before crouching down in front of her. "Tell me what is wrong love." He said, brushing her tears off her face. Flint just shook her head no, not wanting to answer as her face scrunched up to fight back more tears. Mike sighed and peaked his head out his door and yelled, "I need someone who has good socialization skills and who is able to make Flint talk." And with that, he went back into his room and walked back 9ver to her, picking up a tissue and handing it to her. She saw him eyeing his blanket that was laid at the edge of the bed and he smiled, picking it up and wrapping it around her. "Just calm down, someone will be here to help."
(Anyone??cx)

Kaila smiled as James nuzzled her neck, sending more goosebumps down her neck and arms. "We do... I wish the pack didn't take up so much of my time... Though I suppose it doesn't have to with Sasha around..." She lets James hands grabs her own, lacing their fingers together. "There is something I wanted to talk about though..." Her heart began beating a little faster, scared of what he might say. 'We've never talked about kids before... It's always just been us two and the pack members... What if he doesn't want kids?' Kaila tried to keep her breathing calm as she thought of the worst possibilities.

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

(You could come get Kaila if you want Comet Comet )

After buying three maternity dresses and a couple of sweatshirts, Lexa exited the clothing shop. Swinging the sack in her hand, she made her way down the lane to the edge of the woods. Ducking behind the treeline, she shifted into her thick furred wolf. She gathered the bag in her jaws, then raced back to the pack territory. She growled a bit as her pelt caught in a shrub, ripping out a patch of fur.
Her paws were muddy and dragging when she trotted down the dirt lane to the back of the house. Too lazy to shift back, Lexa padded into the greenhouse, nudging open the door. She went to the back, claws clattering against the floor. She pushed open the door and dropped the bag, looking up for Satsuro's form.

Cosmos Cosmos (Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been really busy.)

Satsuro was still laying impatiently in the greenhouse as she finally caught scent of the other returning, ears perking up but still stubbornly laying on her side clawing at the ground almost like a running motion, head angled upwards and staring out into the Forrest so close and yet so far, as the female finally returned she started whinging like a small child, it was clear she was struggling to get comfortable with the stomach when laying in wolf form, in terms of those years she was far too young to have a pup and lacking the natural instincts it took to make herself at ease quickly.

(Np!! :3) hostage hostage

Satsuro was still laying impatiently in the greenhouse as she finally caught scent of the other returning, ears perking up but still stubbornly laying on her side clawing at the ground almost like a running motion, head angled upwards and staring out into the Forrest so close and yet so far, as the female finally returned she started whinging like a small child, it was clear she was struggling to get comfortable with the stomach when laying in wolf form, in terms of those years she was far too young to have a pup and lacking the natural instincts it took to make herself at ease quickly.

(Np!! :3) hostage hostage
Lexa looked down at the female lying on the ground. She quickly wedged her broader shoulders under the wolf, pushing her to a sitting position. "I would suggest that you shift back." she grunted, then pushed the bag of clothing to Suro. She moved away, slipping her own satchel off of her shoulders and tugging out her own clothes. Lexa ducked behind a shelf and shifted, then pulled on her clothes. She motioned for Satsuro to use the same corner, then turned her back to empty her bag of other supplies she had gotten from the town.

Satsuro let out a small and surprised Yelp as she was moved into a sitting position before staring blankly at the clothes.... D-Dresses!? She seemed broken for a moment before hearing the other tell her to return to human form and growling a little, "why should I didn't you say to rest? The moment I fall asleep I'll shift and start attack came no you, saves me time like this....." She grunted out but despite her harsh words slowly shifted back in the open, not behind the shelf like recommended and shoved one of the maternity dresses on, it instantly looked and felt much comfier on her form, though clearly showed off her belly causing her to blush, "wh-what the heck dresses are weird....." She muttered stubbornly, though really a thanks to the other even if she didn't like to show it, it was surprising how much Satsuro looked like a real girly girl in one of them, from her usual tom boyish and rugged appearance, her hair was still an absolute mess however.... She seemed at least somewhat happy.

hostage hostage

Lexa sighed. "I've birthed plenty of pups. I know what I'm doing." She said, a bit miffed. "It will be more comfortable for you to be in human form for most of the months leading up to going into labor. And yes, I did say to rest. But you were the one who had exactly no clothes fit for wearing. So don't be unhappy when I got you clothing," Lexa tipped her chin at the maternity dresses. "Now that that's settled, do you want anything from your room?"

Cosmos Cosmos

Satsuro let out a small huff at the woman's words but came over a little in a thankful manne, "N-Naah, I'm fine don't really have much in my room anyway Becuase of me attcking stuff, just some comics and clothes that don't fit me enough to wear~...." She muttered in a stubborn tone rubbing her arm, "h-how much does it hurt to.... Ya know..... Uh-..... B-birth em?....." She mumbled in a timid manner and Everett her eyes sheepishly, she clearly had no idea how any of this worked.

hostage hostage DarkSippy DarkSippy

Mike huffed as she pushed him out the door. "Feisty female." He said to himself, walking down the hallway. He noticed Flint on the floor by the door. "Hey lo-" he cut off as he saw her trying not to cry. He can clearly see that something was wrong. "Flint?" He asked, walking up to the female. She gave him a cold look, the look that she wanted to kill something. He knew she wanted to be alone, but he wasn't going to let her suffer. "Come on Rilie, let's get you fixed up." He picked her up bridal style, surprisingly she didn't fight back. He took her to his room, passing his alpha's room. He peeked his head in, still holding Flint. "Hey, Flint is here. I'm gonna need your help soon, after I calm her down. She seems to talk to you more than anyone, and I think something happened cause I never seen this girl so upset." He told her.

SatanicPanda SatanicPanda
SatanicPanda SatanicPanda (I actually did on the 4th page.cx)

Being somewhat eager to help if nothing else, Tamlin poked his head in. He wasn't the best at getting people to talk, at least not the way you would want to get a packmate talking, but he did want to help if he could. The one advantage he had was a lack of other issues at the moment. Availability is sometimes the best quality one can have. If you are the only option, you become the best option. So, the massive wolf poked his head and to see if he would be good enough for the time being. If someone better show up he could allow them to actually talk and either hang around to see if he could do anything useful or give them their space if they needed it. At least he could make an effort to be there for them.

He did the best he could to put a concerned smile on his lupine face indicating that he was here if they wanted him, but wasn't trying to get all up in their business if they didn't want him there. He was simply responding to a call like a good doggy. If they wanted someone else they could always send him away. He notice Flint crying, wrapped in a blanket, and Mike doing his level best to help her. Then his face moved to concern as he transitioned back to human form. He looked at MIke and asked, "What did you do to her?"

He was half joking due to Mike's tendency to get into trouble, but he was mostly just concerned. That question as as good as any to try to get caught up on what he knew and possibly goad her into talking. He kept just his head poking in to preserve some respect for modesty. He still hadn't worked out the whole clothes thing and didn't want to have run and get them if he didn't have to. So, he only poked his head into the room letting the wall block the rest of the view. One of his soft hands braced him on the door frame so that he could lean properly and despite the accusation in his words, there was not accusatory aspect to his expression. Just concern over Flint and the situation.

Comet Comet

Mike looked over at the male wolf and smiled. "Ah, Tammy, nice to see you. You see, Flint came here like this and I wanna Know myself what has happened to the fair maiden in destress." He said, moving out of the way. "She's all yours, she obviously don't like me enough to speak, and, my good looks aren't working either." He moved to the desk chair he had set at his computer, pizza boxes and energy drink lined the desk along with parking violations and arrest papers. "See if she likes you better." He said.

Flint just sat there looking down. She was crying as hard anymore, but the image was still clear in her mind. Silent tears dropped to her legs as she rewatched over and over again of Kayden getting shot. She Finally spoke up, her Russian accent raspy from crying. "I could've prevented it.. I could've prevented it.." she scrunched up her face, fighting back more tears as she brought the blanket closer around her. Mike gave Tamlin a confused look before raising his hands up. "All yours papi, if you need clothes you can look in my top drawer." He then turned around, not wanting to look at Flint's broken face. Quibbles Quibbles

Tamlin looked concerned as he realized that Mike was going to leave him to do this alone. Flint wasn't particularly close to the pack and he had be estranged for a chunk of his life. This led to a substantially reduced amount of interaction between the two. But for that lack of interaction, they had a lot in common. They were both a bit more distant from the others than they should have been and both of them had existences as pets. While she had her loving family he portrayed himself as a friendly stray, but both seemed to enjoy that sort of relationship. He supposed that if he could have found as lovely a family as she did, he might have done much like her. The issue was that domestication wasn't really in the cards for him as anything but a war dog and there were no more wars like that.

He came in and took a seat next to her, latching on to the only bit of information he had he asked, "What could you have prevented?" Not wanting to invade her space, but also desiring to comfort her he uncomfortably wavered between putting an arm around her and just sitting there, choosing to give her her space until there was an indication that she might be more open to consoling physical contact. The discomfort and uncertainty in that action was evident though. He wanted to make this better for her. He wanted to be there for her and fix whatever was going wrong, but there were things he could not fix. So, it just bled through in his concerned tone and the awkward body language as he tried his best to help. Issues like this were why packs tried to incorporate wise and kind members. He was a blunt instrument used to kill people. He didn't have the sort of wisdom that lets one make emotional pain better or cope with life choices. His attitude towards the things he had done wrong or should have done differently, was simply to learn from them. Being haunted by his actions got him nowhere.

Comet Comet

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623.jpg

James
James noticed her breathing begin to accelerate. She was hiding something. "What is it you wish to say, my love? Why are you so nervous that your heart beats so fast? You can tell me or ask me anything." He was concerned that she was putting too much stress on herself. The pack is a large responsibility but she doesn't have to go through it alone. Was he not Alpha as well? He rubbed her arms reassuringly. "Please tell me?" he pleaded in a soft voice.

Flint glanced over at Tamlin through her tear filled eyes and looked away. She needed to calm herself before she told them everything that happened. She took a few deep breaths, trying to stop her crying. She knew they were trying to help, Tamlin was anyways. Mike just gave up, but she couldn't blame him. The minute a girl starts crying in front of him, he leaves. It is how he treats all the girls he gets.

Flint looked over at Mike who was looking at his computer with headphones on. Yet, nothing was coming out of the headphones. He was still listening to what she had to say. She could feel Tamlin was tense by her, wanting to comfort her, wanting to give her space. It was too hard to talk about it but she needed to get it off of her chest before she didn't want to speak about it at all. It was best to do it now.

She cleared her throat, her eyes still closed as she got ready to tell them what happened. "Kayden, my human boy, one of them, got shot today. My fault, I only thought of pro-" she stopped herself, tears welling in her eyes again. It felt too soon, too soon to mention it as it was still fresh on her mind. Her human family meant everything to her, and now she failed at keeping the littlest one safe.

Mike's fist clenched as she half told them what happened. Someone shooting a little boy needed to die, taking that bit away from his family just for money or something was bile. He wanted to track this fucker down and kill him himself, but, he knew that Flint also wanted to do the same thing. By guessing that she was here and instead of doing that, the police has him. He wheeled around in his chair and faced the two, for once silent. Anger filled his eyes at the thought if the asshole killing a kid for something he wanted. "How?" He asked, wanting to push Flint for more answers.

Flint just looked up at him and shook her head no, not wanting to talk about it. "Flint, I need to know!" He growled, the female narrowing her eyes at him but wasn't able to keep her hostility, tears welling up once more as she buried her face into the blanket.

Quibbles Quibbles

Tamlin was of a similar thinking to Mike when it came to the shooter, except he didn't care much about them being in police custody. The police couldn't stop him if he chose to kill the shooter for her. The primary concern would be explaining the collateral damage to the rest of the pack. He would be potentially starting a war without permission. Instead his mind went to wanting her to finish her sentence. If she was at fault for getting him shot, what was preoccupying her in the moment? What was her only thought then? How was also a good question, but the mechanics of it seemed obvious. The kid was in the way of a bullet. Why the person was shooting and why she blamed herself for that situation was the more interesting part of how. How was she at fault for it other than just having other priorities at the time?

He took a different tactic than Mike did. Instead of pressuring her he said, "It's alright. In your own time. We're here for you. I can't say that I can fix any given problem, but we're here to listen and help however we can. If you just need someone to sit here while you cry, or someone to listen, or someone to do something, we're here for you. if you want us to keep you company at the hospital so that you can watch over his recovery we can do that. If you need time and space, we can give you that too, but know that you don't have to bear it alone."

He didn't know what to do for a kid getting shot. He hadn't put together that that meant killed. He had been shot before, but he always recovered. It didn't occur to him just yet that a little kid, especially a human one, couldn't get shot and have much of a chance of surviving. Unless it was just a graze, too many vital things were too close together for a kid to stand a chance. Instead he was figuring that this was her blaming herself for the injury and not being allowed in the hospital as a wolf. She couldn't be with her family and the kid when they needed her most and was instead focusing all the energy she would focus into trying to will him better into beating herself up over him getting hurt in the first place.

Comet Comet

Ayden tilted his head. "I've got better things to do..." He nodded to Mike before he left. He then realized that Ayden and Noah were hugging.Ayden was surprised from the sudden embrace. "Why would I?" He asked, taking a sharp intake of his cologne. "Well, unless... That gets out, then I might need to go..." He dug his head into the crook of Noah's neck, mumbling "I would like that shirt, please."

Angel_Fox Angel_Fox

Noah smiled at his embracee who was currently curled into his neck. “Ayden, you give great hugs.. now I don’t wanna let you go to guve uou the shirt. So let’s make a deal. I’ll give you the shirt in exchange for a game of get to know the hot guy - I MEAN ERM.... Get to know the hot doc.. I MEAN... Get to know the pack doc!!” Way to go me. You’ve got absolutely no tact and probably just gave yourself and your intentions away! I thought you were supposed to be a superspy for the pack. He looked down at Ayden. “Please excuse my tactlessness. I’m honestly just trying to get to know you a little better. I know I talk about myself all the time and ramble on endlessly, I just want to know more about you. I want to know about Ayden Welsh, Iota for this pack. Also. Here’s the shirt.” He moved away and held out the shirt for the shorter man to wear. Internally praying he hadn’t scared Ayden off.

Pastry Pastry

Ayden blushed the brightest shade of red, he let go of the embrace, and took the shirt. I can’t believe that he thinks of me this way... He thought as he put the shirt on, glad that his past was covered up now. “I’d like to get to know you too... I mean, you’re pretty hot y-yourself... He smiled awkwardly, he really liked Noah, with every fiber of his being, it reminded him of his family, the love that he gets from them.

Knowing that they wanted to know the full story, Flint tried her best to collect herself and her thoughts. It would be best for her to get all of this off her chest, but it was so hard to do, her human family meant so much to her, she would die for them. Except, this time, one of them died for her. She cleared her throat once more, finally looking up at both of them before she spoke in her thick Russian accent.

"I was out for a walk with my family, Mason and Alice stayed home so it was me, Father, Mother, and Kayden. Everything was fine at first, but then a man ran up.." she stopped, wanting to try and collect herself again. It was so hard to tell this story. "Kayden was walking ahead of me, holding the leash. This man, grabbed him with such fierceness, I was even taken aback. I was still stunned by how quick the boy was snatched up, I didn't realize the gun pointed at his head."

Flint closed her eyes, the scene rolling in her head once more. "The guy wanted money first, threatening to kill him if I attacked and if they didn't give money. Then, he got a look of me. It was like he knew I wasn't just a dog." She swallowed. "He wanted to trade me for the child. He said I was worth lots of money. That was when I lost it."

She looked down, tears streaming down her face now. "I attacked, he shot."

Quibbles Quibbles

Kaila remained silent for a moment, biting her lip. 'Should I even mention it right now? He already knows I not telling him something... But it's really not important right now... I have other things to worry about... He's probably got other things to worry about too...' She took his hands in hers, pulling his arms tightly around her. "It's nothing important," she lied.

ImABloodyFrickinPirate ImABloodyFrickinPirate

Coyote rode down I-45 on a low-rider Harley Davidson motorcycle. He wore a very large coat, lined with wolf fur, and the hood had wolf ears on as well. On the back of this hood was the Kenway crest, a medieval-looking shield with two interlocked swords and a wolf head on top. He rode down the highway, his blacked out helmet covering his identity and his various wolf-jewelry and trinkets clinking together from the wind. He rode until he saw 'Everton Heights; Welcome to your new home!' It wasn't a huge city, but it wasn't necessarily a small town. He rode through the city, looking for a bar or something of the sort.

11c48ff4f622d606ea980bd216629623.jpg

James
James rolled his eyes. "I know you know that I know you're holding back. We shouldn't keep our desires from each other. We've already sacrificed enough to be able to get where we are. So please tell me what you want. I want to make you happy in any way I can and revel in your happiness together. We're a team, my love, do you think a sports team keeps secret plays from each other? No they're on the same page at all times to be able to have the most optimal performance possible. Tell me... Please." He pleaded. This was obviously very important to her and he wanted to make it happen no matter what he had to do.

"It will hurt a lot. But, I find that changing into a wolf and doing it is a better choice for most." Lexa said. She cursed as her bag slipped off of the counter and rolls of bandages and notebooks fell out. She bent down, scooping them up and dumping the pile on the counter. "It wouldn't hurt for you to get some air. But if I hear that you stepped foot off the house grounds or into that forest, you'll be stuck in here until you give birth," she said, still with her back turned. Lexa waved her hand to the door. "Now shoo, and tell Ayden that we need more comfrey. The patch in the garden is dead."
Cosmos Cosmos

Satsuro tensed up at the mention of it hurting apparently a lot seeming even more nervous, obediently nodding however and going outside, her gaze searching around curiously for Ayden, although admittedly in a more adorable and curious manner whilst in the maternity dress she'd been given, blushing lightly as she began to walk towards he direction of the house.

hostage hostage Pastry Pastry

9A939F65-23A4-4E6A-9BB4-BEBA6E922259.jpeg
Luna
Luna jogged down the street, her hair whipping around her wildly as she took in the towns scenery. She passed a few coffee shops and stores and bars along the road, and her eyes rested on their blinking “open” signs. Her gaze rested on a small cafe across the street and she remembered that she hadn’t eaten yet. Normally she had breakfast with the pack, or went for a hunt, but not on beautiful days like this. No, these were the days she ran. Switching the song on her playlist and turning up the volume, Luna jogged out into the street without a second thought. Suddenly, before she could hear it through her ear buds, a motorcycle was upon her and she yelped as she barely moved out of the way. She growled aggressively in her throat and yelled at the rider.
“What the hell!”
She didn’t know whether or not he would stop, but she didn’t care. A small rage mixed with fear was taking over her body and her hands shook. Luna wasn’t typically aggressive, but fear can change people’s behavior.

birds birds

Ayden felt the presence of Satsuro, he smiled then turning around to see her walking back to the house. “She already looks healthier...” he said, still a bright shade of red as if he had a sunburn. He ran his finger through his hair. Turning back around to face Noah, he stood on his tiptoes to meet his gaze. “I’d love to get to know you, maybe sometime tonight...” He shyly bopped Noah on the nose and walked to Satsuro to greet her, hoping that she didn’t notice too much of the interaction between him and Noah.

“H-Hi...” He said softly, rubbing the back of his neck. “Why aren’t you in the h-house?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back