• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Fen: How close is Alvar to Cassian? Does he let Alvar borrow clothes too???

Xao: *sigh* Borrowing isn’t the correct word here Fen.

howdy howdy, i forgot to post in here sooner.
i finished up my cs earlier today ++ i'll look through the ic pretty soon.
i'm excited to get posting! 0:

Hey everyone! Tonight and tomorrow are gonna be busy, if I post tonight it won't be until much later so if you wanna establish a like act order here then you can; sorry if it breaks immersion, perhaps RP it out?

Cool! I don't think Cassian is the last act, but I already mention that he's late in the show, so maybe he can go one or two acts from the end?

Also, totally correct me if I'm wrong, but I was kind of assuming that Maxwell closed the show as well as opened it.

Lunar Lunar Meme Machine Meme Machine

Yes there will be a closing; you all can figure out where you want to act.

Well, I finally managed to get an image of Cassian to show up on his character sheet, but now all the text on the first slide is messed up. T_T I swear the BBCode on this site is different from the last RP site I was on.

got all caught up, so i'll get to posting tomorrow!

also, i'm not too picky with where beatrice would be in the order, but maybe a bit lower on the list because i'm so late to the party.

I think your character would get along great with Xaomin. They’re almost the same person haha
i can totally see them getting along! (also i noticed that they can both can cook, maybe they could do that together sometime?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back