• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

mochi bun

๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ โœฉ
Evergreen Circus OOC
Feel free to post any and all questions, concerns or ideas you have here!

Wandering Seraph Wandering Seraph Yeah... tbh, I don't think a lot of people are going to follow through with roleplaying. I'll have another post up today and if no one comes in to takes the roles of importance (ringleader, different performers, etc.) I'll probably just do it myself.

Last edited:
Also, if it makes it easier, Alvar can be an acrobatic and contortionist, or I can make another character?

Well, Maxwell is only slightly terrifying.
Its probably fiinneeee
Hm... yes, only slightly terrifying, lol. ^^

Feel free to choose whatever role you'd like! mourning star mourning star mentioned that she was gonna make another character, so you definitely can too!

I'm willing to make another character a little further in and I'm happy to do anything else I can to help out! I really love this RP premise and I'm excited to get our characters talking to each other.

Ok, can I put a picture of Alvarโ€™s circus costumes for when he does shows here, just in case I donโ€™t describe them well enough? Or should I put them in his character sheet.

mochi bun mochi bun

Last edited:
It's perfectly fine! I love how you write Maxwell; he's charming but you can always tell through his dramatics there's something a little bit... off, lol. Lunar Lunar

Lunar Lunar

Omg he scared me for a minute when he glared at Cassian. I though he was gonna do somthing and Alvar was about to take several LARGE steps back. :ghostxnx:

Omg, I know! I was like, "Calista is about to take Katya and book itโ€“ she knows what happens when you insult a demon." Meme Machine Meme Machine

Now I feel like I'm having a hard time like...conveying how his voice sounds and tbh it is all up to your interpretations, however, this is how I'm tryna write his voice (the crusty voice singer):

Every time someone opens their mouth and insults Maxwell, Calista is literally like "Well... there goes another one. Time to burn all their files and pretend they never existed, I guess..." Meme Machine Meme Machine Lunar Lunar

Honestly!! I feel like the only person that could potentially survive his wrath (emphasis on the potentially part) would be Calista, but she obviously knows better. She ran away with the circus for a reason, lol. Lunar Lunar Meme Machine Meme Machine

I'll reply to the RP soon but tbh it's one of those moments where I'm not really sure what to do with Aubrey rn lol, since she's not near anyone else

Also, I wasn't thinking about it when I drew her design but I was thinking about how Alvar said she looks like the Wendy's mascot and.. Omg it's true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back