• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Evergreen Circus || OPEN

mochi bun

𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 ✩
Welcome to Evergreen Circus!
Links: Main, CS, OOC

Synopsis 5aad5e6e06b1af01903749a879953402.jpg
Hello, and welcome to the interest check for 'Evergreen Circus'! This roleplay will mainly be centered on the supernatural performers of the circus and their development/relationships amongst each other as they travel the globe, performing for mortals everywhere. That's not to say there aren't mortals who are employed with Evergreen… just that it's rare. Nonetheless, all are welcome amongst our circus trope!

What I'm currently looking for in roleplayers– someone who has time to respond (at least) once a week, has an interest in adding to the storyline and is capable of using correct spelling and grammar. Those are my basic requirements! Anything else is just brownie points.

Last but not least, basic lore! The world is the same as our own. However, supernatural creatures are a part of society and are widely accepted amongst mortals. There are your basic types– werewolves, vampires, witches– that are often seen, but there are also the 'rare' types– fae, naga, shapeshifters– that are often sought out. In Evergreen, most of the beings who live there are considered 'rare'. It's part of the reason why the circus is in such high demand… and part of the reason why Evergreen is so selective of its performers.

Hopefully, that clears almost everything up. Feel free to ask questions and declare interest– or both if you'd like!

Last edited:
The CS is now linked! Feel free to post your characters over there! \(^-^)/

I'm interested!
Just to clarify though, are the only supernatural creatures you can be the ones that are listed, or can you be any supernatural creature (within reason)?

I'm interested!
Just to clarify though, are the only supernatural creatures you can be the ones that are listed, or can you be any supernatural creature (within reason)?
Those were just examples! Feel free to make whatever supernatural creature you'd like. (But like you said, try to make the species reasonable enough that it doesn't overshadow the other players.)

Those were just examples! Feel free to make whatever supernatural creature you'd like. (But like you said, try to make the species reasonable enough that it doesn't overshadow the other players.)
Okay, thank you!
I'm gonna hopefully make a character for the animal taming role.

Been on such a circus kick lately, I would be interested in this! Any room for a human stagehand?

So interested ||
However, I don't use discord so I'll have to miss out on the chat. I hope that's okay.

Been on such a circus kick lately, I would be interested in this! Any room for a human stagehand?
Yes, definitely! ^^

However, I don't use discord so I'll have to miss out on the chat. I hope that's okay.
It's okay! I'll have an OOC chat on here as well for people who aren't interested in using Discord.

Is this still open? I've been popping around group RPs to try and push my muse, this may help!
Yes! Feel free to join, there's still plenty of space. ^^

Yes! Could I possibly be one of the acrobatics/trapeze artist? Either one is fine! (Preferably acrobatics)

Yes! Could I possibly be one of the acrobatics/trapeze artist? Either one is fine! (Preferably acrobatics)
Yes, that is a spot that is still open! Just put your preferred role in the cs when you post it!

Thank you for the interest! I will be tagging everyone in the cs so everyone will find it easier to access it.

P.S. The thread is still open for anyone who wants to join– we still have a lot of roles available!

Hi there! I just joined the site, but am an experienced RPer and would love to be a part of this! I'm still finding my way around technically, but have been wishing for a good circus/traveling performance RP for a while. I just have a couple of questions!

1. Has this already started/are you still accepting?

2. If so, is the character sheet the only application needed?

Thank you! :-)

P.S.

I'm particularly interested in playing one of the knife acts or an acrobat.

Hi there! I just joined the site, but am an experienced RPer and would love to be a part of this! I'm still finding my way around technically, but have been wishing for a good circus/traveling performance RP for a while. I just have a couple of questions!

1. Has this already started/are you still accepting?

2. If so, is the character sheet the only application needed?
Hey! We haven't started, but we will be starting this week! (I had to postpone the starter for a bit, but everything is all good now!!) For character sheets, that's the only thing I require. After that, you'll be all set. ^^

Last edited:
Yes, this is definitely still open!

Hey! We haven't started, but we will be starting this week! (I had to postpone the starter for a bit, but everything is all good now!!) For character sheets, that's the only thing I require. After that, you'll be all set. ^^

Hi again! I went ahead and posted the form, but the BBCoding for images seems to be different than the last site I was on somehow?? It's not showing up, which shifts all the text slightly. ;_; It's still "awaiting moderator approval", but when it comes through, I'd love to hear your feedback. :-)

Hi again! I went ahead and posted the form, but the BBCoding for images seems to be different than the last site I was on somehow?? It's not showing up, which shifts all the text slightly. ;_; It's still "awaiting moderator approval", but when it comes through, I'd love to hear your feedback. :-)
Hey! I can just PM you (if you'd like). I might be able to help you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back