• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Escape artists

I’ve been trying to piece ideas together today, I’ve been sober all day so my thoughts can stay with me, and I’ve been juggling this along with animal crossing.😂

the idea that started the escape, the Facility was going to completely brainwash them, make them like supernatural robots that would be used as a unstoppable military.

The main character idea I had was for a mastermind type character actually. Still deciding on their powerset, but I do have some ideas.

Oh so they were trying to connect their 'brainwaves' to a certain frequency so that they would be able to control them, but it failed and connected pairs, due to *spreads hands* reasons. Like certain brains can support certain frequencies, and then we have some that are on them and because of the facility, their brains are more attuned to it and it's painful the farther away they are.

I wasn’t thinking of it like that but yeah, I’m down for that idea. I like it.

Everyone would escape with the partner they are connected to, unless it’s odd numbers then everyone picks a number 1-10 to be alone

That's pretty rad actually. I like the idea of kill bot brainwave pairing going sideways.
IT would be a cool variation for a mastermind orchestrating the whole escape would be a member so powerful it triggered the escape of the rest of us when it broke containment. Then we also have a super monster roaming the desert.

That's pretty rad actually. I like the idea of kill bot brainwave pairing going sideways.
IT would be a cool variation for a mastermind orchestrating the whole escape would be a member so powerful it triggered the escape of the rest of us when it broke containment. Then we also have a super monster roaming the desert.
Aye, I second that.

Also, our group wouldn’t be the first for brain controlled super human army, there are some that run the facility. Gotta have the same strength as everyone else.

Also I like the idea of a super monster in the desert. Like it’s also brainwashed, and it’s used for escapees, since it’s a desert, something that is able to shift through the sand quickly..

once they leave the facility their powers return. I don’t want like too OP, but this group would probs be stronger than the others.

Also I like the idea of a super monster in the desert. Like it’s also brainwashed, and it’s used for escapees, since it’s a desert, something that is able to shift through the sand quickly..
Something like the sandworms from Dune. Maybe it's not brainwashed so much as simply instinctive.

There is a theory that they are the same species.
The ones in beetlejuice are based off the ones in dune though.

Just so I'm The most clear, are these vampire types (cryptids and the like) or supers?

I don’t usually do vampire rps so I don’t know the difference in vampires, but I would say can be both?

It's your rp, friend.
I meant like the facility was full of cryptids they captured or super powered humans they created?
or both?

Basically they are humans with extra dna, things just like they are basis human but have powers is what im getting, and vampire could be one of the changes in the body.

Oh then yeah, def. I’m typing up the basis of it rn, I got Isabelle paused on morning announcements.

Okay so this is as far as I’ve gotten. If y’all would like to add anything before I add the final product then please do.

I’m not good at putting descriptions to things but this is the main idea to this rp and you can join if it interests you.

You are a supernatural, a super human. You were brought to this facility against your will and under the impression that you will cause harm to others. You are not the only one of your kind and your kind can range from vampires to unicorns, from werewolves to fairies. Now, you’ve been in this facility for a few months, I would say 4 months so you got the main feel of the place down. You are deemed as one of the top powerful, so watch on you is more heavy but also you’re seen in a different light than others and the other supernaturals like, will do anything for you.

Well, this government has decided to try and make you into part of their super army, brainwash you into doing their bidding and making the country untouchable. You were brought up with a group of others, all different kinds of species and each of you were put in rooms of two. Each room had machines with helmets attached. They strap you and the other person down to chairs and connect the helmets. As you hear the machines turn on around you, you blackout.

You wake up with a aching headache and In a new dark room, strapped down to a hard table. You can’t see anything around you, your mouth is strapped shut. All you can sense is darkness and another presence in the room but you can’t call out. All of a sudden a feeling of drowsiness and confusion hits you. You can feel that these emotions are not your own and you feel confused. You hear muffling and struggling coming from the other presence in the room and then the small words hit the back of your mind, “I need to get out of here.” The thought had a different voice to it, definitely not yours or your self-conscious. They stop struggling the minute they feel your panic and sit there in silence. Both of you realized your emotions and thoughts are connected and later find out that whatever the scientists tried to do to you didn’t work.

They release you and your now new partner to a different group of people, a different group of supernaturals. They all give off weird vibes and no emotions, don’t speak to each other and just move like robots. You look around and see other groups of people that have the same look on their face as you and in the same issue as you. The thought of getting out of here hit your mind and the sound of agreement went off in your head. You needed to escape, but not alone.

———

This takes place in a desert. I would say Nevada would be a good desert to start. Our ending point in the Canadian border, it will be safer there. The rp will start right when you get out of the facility, and you can either put yourself as being chased or reaching a safe spot, I’ll give you that decision. The trip will not be easy, as the lab will send out agents to find you along with feral supernaturals in the wild. When you escape into the desert, be careful of mutant worms, released into the desert to keep people like you in the facility, and to keep strangers out. These worm mutants are ruthless, they are faster than you and can move quickly underneath the sand. They aren’t that quick on top, are actually clumsy creatures, but just beware what is below you.

The ferals are supers who lost all of their human conscience and is only living off of primal and their super gene side. Most of them will run away like scared little animals, but if pushed enough and hungry enough they will attack. This rp is not meant to work alone, reason for the partners, and everyone can join together in a group, as that would be easier for interactions. You are connected to your partner through emotions and thoughts, along with a little distance bracelet that feeds off the microchip that is embedded underneath it. It’s not a tracking device, but it is your ID. The scientists never thought of escapees so no tracking devices.

If anyone drops out, your character automatically dies and whoever you are connected to becomes free, but they will forever have a empty feeling in their mind and emotions, like a part of them just left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back