• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .error [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
What do you mean? Do you mean to wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or do you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?
All of them at once I suppose. Chill Gandalf.

Scheani Scheani good afternoon friendo
y’all I drew something and added a filter while in class today[/spoiler]
In-class doodles are the best!
Also, you are a very talented artist! I don't know how you get the eyes to be so consistent :0

In-class doodles are the best!
Also, you are a very talented artist! I don't know how you get the eyes to be so consistent :0
Thank you! ^ ^
As far as the eyes go, they’re generally the first thing I draw. Not sure if that helps but lol, it certainly has helped me because honestly i still have problems with it

By the way I’m not dead, my character only Colabs with other professional or her guild,she will be active when the black out happens.

Here is a reference for you. purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Swordsmen: 4
Knight: 1
Kung fu master: 0
Assassin: 2
Force Master: 2
Warlock: 1
Summoner: 1
Healer: 3
Archer: 2
Gunslinger: 1
Bard: 1
Juju: 1

There are also subclasses. For instance, 1/3 healers are a witch-doctor

Here is a reference for you. purplepanda288 purplepanda288

Swordsmen: 4
Knight: 1
Kung fu master: 0
Assassin: 2
Force Master: 2
Warlock: 1
Summoner: 1
Healer: 3
Archer: 2
Gunslinger: 1
Bard: 1
Juju: 1

There are also subclasses. For instance, 1/3 healers are a witch-doctor
Funny how we had the problem of not having any healers... also

2EDEC248-6480-4289-93EC-173EC9C7F466.jpeg

Funny how we had the problem of not having any healers... also

*using mobile*
075.jpg

*using mobile*
075.jpg
I switch :P

Muahaha
I
AM
EVERYWHERE!
oh no ghdasjkl
serious note though, i think rpn is sending me notifs for every time someone edits something...

Also, everyone! I'd like to point out that, in-character, there's only 30 minutes until the blackout happens! Make sure to group up (or not? hehe) before that happens! I'm not sure when I'll post for Jordan (still deciding on who she'll run into) but.. Should be sometime this week hdsaj

I switch :P

oh no ghdasjkl
serious note though, i think rpn is sending me notifs for every time someone edits something...

Also, everyone! I'd like to point out that, in-character, there's only 30 minutes until the blackout happens! Make sure to group up (or not? hehe) before that happens! I'm not sure when I'll post for Jordan (still deciding on who she'll run into) but.. Should be sometime this week hdsaj
I've been keeping track of my time and I'm 30 minutes behind, should I do a 30 minute grinding timeskip for my character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back