• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .error [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Juju Juju I might interact with violet, where exactly she doth be?
She and Cass are heading towards the second town in the starting zone. I guess there is no info on said town, so feel free to make up some stuff about it. I'd say it's between Silver Lake and Uwharia. Lets just call it Brightmoore, known for its fields of flowers.

She and Cass are heading towards the second town in the starting zone. I guess there is no info on said town, so feel free to make up some stuff about it. I'd say it's between Silver Lake and Uwharia. Lets just call it Brightmoore, known for its fields of flowers.
Can I say Gillian did contracts with Frost Watch as Lolth from '23 to '27?

Can I say Gillian did contracts with Frost Watch as Lolth from '23 to '27?
hmmm lemme see.

YES, SOUNDS GOOD! Lolth would have had contracts, however they were arranged by the Guild's second in command and he told the others you were a 'friend' that wanted to help them out. That is, until he became guild leader and Lolth got a lot more contracts than in the past.

I won't bore you with the lore of Frostfall. ;)

raein raein
so.
I've, uh, been reading some people's posts and
umm.
THIS IS AN ADVANCED VR GAME ROIGHT?
.-.

It can be played from a computer/laptop or a VR!
Yeah I was thinking that too, shouldn't we all be playing VR? I think otherwise it would be hard to explain how we got "stuck" in the game. I'm saying this but I was one of the people saying that her character was using a computer xD

Yeah I was thinking that too, shouldn't we all be playing VR? I think otherwise it would be hard to explain how we got "stuck" in the game. I'm saying this but I was one of the people saying that her character was using a computer xD
LOL. I mean that would make more sense right now, but with I planned plot-wise it would make it reasonable to have both VR and screen players since the result is the same. Don’t worry, it’ll be brought up IC a bit later!

LOL. I mean that would make more sense right now, but with I planned plot-wise it would make it reasonable to have both VR and screen players since the result is the same. Don’t worry, it’ll be brought up IC a bit later!
I believe you! xD
Then I think it will be needed to make a few upgrades in what we assume technology looks like? because I can't see it working not noticing that you can't log out? I hope I'm explaining this right in my defence my brain is working in another language right now and to make it worse in technical terms on top of that

I believe you! xD
Then I think it will be needed to make a few upgrades in what we assume technology looks like? because I can't see it working not noticing that you can't log out? I hope I'm explaining this right in my defence my brain is working in another language right now and to make it worse in technical terms on top of that
Hmm. Well, they’d have to be online to enter the game in the first place. So a little bit before the blackout people could notice the lack of a logout button, regardless if they’re on VR or a screen... I don’t wanna say too much either since this is a key part of the plot later on? honestly same everything on my mind is related to numbers jdjsk

Good after/evening/morning/night/daay/idk.
What do you mean? Do you mean to wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or do you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back