• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy .error [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
raein raein I forgot to ask but it is okay for my character to have the wolf? I thought it would be okay since she's a tamer but I can chance that if needed

raein raein I forgot to ask but it is okay for my character to have the wolf? I thought it would be okay since she's a tamer but I can chance that if needed

Yeah that’s one of the things a tamer can do! everyone is capable of having mounts although not many have them due to them being “event-exclusive”, and event items usually are only available for one day. Tamers however, have the ability to tame various creatures and use them as mounts/fighting partners.

Also hello IMthatGUY IMthatGUY ! I see that you and a few others posted your sheets! I’ll look over them in the morning!

Yeah that’s one of the things a tamer can do! everyone is capable of having mounts although not many have them due to them being “event-exclusive”, and event items usually are only available for one day. Tamers however, have the ability to tame various creatures and use them as mounts/fighting partners.

Also hello IMthatGUY IMthatGUY ! I see that you and a few others posted your sheets! I’ll look over them in the morning!
Ok good! You really shouldn't give me the option to have even more of those xD

Ahh ~
Hello everyone! I’m amazed at how many people joined :33 I’ll be dropping my CS’s tomorrow sometime between 8 - 10PM CST!

Okay so I had a dream that someone replied but I guess not... someone help me

on another note I’d like to point out to those who are going to post CSs soon/have already done so: if you want you guys can plan things between characters! Maybe they knew each other before the ‘blackout’, maybe they didn’t. in any case, i hope for this OOC to be fairly active for the most part, so we can all be on the same wavelength!

Okay so I had a dream that someone replied but I guess not... someone help me

on another note I’d like to point out to those who are going to post CSs soon/have already done so: if you want you guys can plan things between characters! Maybe they knew each other before the ‘blackout’, maybe they didn’t. in any case, i hope for this OOC to be fairly active for the most part, so we can all be on the same wavelength!
oh I though we we're going to start together for some reason, maybe being a party that just got together for an event or something like that

Gonna go and re read some of the characters, feel free to ask about Asherah if you'e interested

Cass and Violet are besties. Cass was recruited to the game by Violet on the day of the blackout.

oh, I just thought we couldn't post until our characters were accepted xD

Last edited:
I was curious if there was any more lore other than the massive update and the starting town. It's fine if not, just curious.

And also, for those of you in a guild, Rolly (Nikk) is relatively new to the game, if someone wants to try recruiting him or something, fill free.

If anyone wants to plan with their character and Jordan/Byeol I'm all for it!

oh I though we we're going to start together for some reason, maybe being a party that just got together for an event or something like that
That could be the case, I figured people would met after the fact if they didn’t already know each other. Maybe they were in the same party to beat some field boss idk. Maybe some people already were in the same area/were in the same group and everyone ended coming together? It's up to you how you want to start your character off. Personally I'm having Byeol log on and see the update for the first time while Jordan was already on the moment the update finished.

Cass and Violet are besties. Cass was recruited to the game by Violet on the day of the blackout.

oh, I just thought we couldn't post until our characters were accepted xD
Ooo that's cool! I'm doing something a little similar with Mav, our characters having already known one another. (lol but no, y'all can talk in ooc since I haven't gotten around to accepting CSs yet since there will probably be updates to some of the classes and if people want to alter it because of that, they can)

I was curious if there was any more lore other than the massive update and the starting town. It's fine if not, just curious.
Yeah, though I just put out enough so that people knew what they were getting into. At one point there will be a lore thread connected to this but for now if you have any questions feel free to ask!

I think my character would go really well with Byeol, maybe they could have been in some party together, doing a mission that would require others?

Arael Arael and IMthatGUY IMthatGUY same goes for your characters if you're interested !
I can see that! We can further plan on it if you wish. Maybe someone had to do a dungeon that couldn't be entered alone... (when games make you be social lol) so they put up a party and other people joined?

Also heads up everyone! New information thread here! It's still a huge wip and my laptop is dying but for the character lore i just put a few examples off of what i could remember off the top of my head!

I can see that! We can further plan on it if you wish. Maybe someone had to do a dungeon that couldn't be entered alone... (when games make you be social lol) so they put up a party and other people joined?

Also heads up everyone! New information thread here! It's still a huge wip and my laptop is dying but for the character lore i just put a few examples off of what i could remember off the top of my head!
Sure! any ideas or something you want to do?

Sure! any ideas or something you want to do?
Okay! Well first thing’s first, it might be wise to move it to a pm so we don’t clutter everyone else with it (and if IMthatGUY IMthatGUY and Arael Arael want to we can add them!) We can probably discuss how they ended up in a party together and maybe even how they would act around one another at first meeting or something.

raein raein
I can confirm that Violet recruited Cass to Frost Watch upon entering the game. ^_^ She is the first new member in over half a year (though there are hardly any active members left to welcome her)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back