• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thorin Quickfeet
full

Kaladorei / Tackle! / Everyone

"What a gruesome sight!" Thorinn commented at the carnage on the way there. It was easy to tell the source of the chaos and soon Thorinn and a few others were in front of the beast. A werewolf. It was the first time Thorin ever see one so he just whistled in amazement. Ah wait, he should be trying to defeat the monster, not admiring them.

Truthfully, Thorinn might wants to talk with the werewolf if only he wasn't in such a frenzied state. No, the goblin didn't support killing citizens for whatever they're trying to achieve but as fellow species who oftenly mistaken as 'monster' Thorinn felt like he wanted to hear the story from the other side's... Such a shame now they had no choice but to fight.

"Kindle, charge!" The golem run towards the werewolf who was charging an orc. The hulking metal started slow but as it started to run the momentum generated turned it into a terrifying battering ram. The golem lacked the finesse in its attack so if Megir didn't react quick she would be tackled by the golem along with the werewolf!

Squee Squee Yhmera Yhmera
A good old " Kindle, use your head" situation, that's always a win !

I'll post after work. Give me 3 hours, maybe less.

No rush. I don’t have a job, but I’m the mother of a 1-year-old and we’re getting ready to sell our house in a couple of weeks, so I understand busy.

What a drastic measure xD 2 people swapping their turn wouldn't have been such a big deal, as long as we remembered to give him a spot hahah

My opinion: I don’t think your spell was too strong for using everything you had LuvDragon LuvDragon .

What you might consider is giving her the option of choosing people she can see to receive healing instead of everyone who can hear her. It wouldn’t be very effective if her allies are just about to win a fight and she heals all of the enemies, monsters and bad guys with her song in order to save someone.

In my experience, Bards are great for having multiple tools in their belts to choose from for the right situation.

So it’s darkborn darkborn s turn then?

My opinion: I don’t think your spell was too strong for using everything you had LuvDragon LuvDragon .

What you might consider is giving her the option of choosing people she can see to receive healing instead of everyone who can hear her. It wouldn’t be very effective if her allies are just about to win a fight and she heals all of the enemies, monsters and bad guys with her song in order to save someone.
Heal them all, God shall know his own XD

Look in new to forum rp. This is my first group rp. Tried to run an rp but no one joined.

This is the first time I've had fun and I really don't want to make people upset not trying to be dramatic or anything else.

Sorry.

Look in new to forum rp. This is my first group rp. Tried to run an rp but no one joined.

This is the first time I've had fun and I really don't want to make people upset not trying to be dramatic or anything else.

Sorry.

No! Bad Dragon.

Stop putting blame on yourself! BAD!

Catsprays.

You did nothing wrong! Just a minor mistake that can be easily fixed regardless of whether or not the post is there!

1613604997084.png

No! Bad Dragon.

Stop putting blame on yourself! BAD!

Catsprays.

You did nothing wrong! Just a minor mistake that can be easily fixed regardless of whether or not the post is there!

I did save the lost so I'm just waiting to repost

Well, I has posted. And you did nothing wrong!
>.>

I hope someone has lightning ready to shoot. Because Tanah is basically this at the moment:
1613605781840.png

And XtaticSoda XtaticSoda , There may or may not be a potion flying towards the roof of the Tavern. Your choice on how you want- or don't want- to interact with it! :)

Last edited:
I did edit the post to add more flavor and to make it so I only heal those I can see.

so the wolf has is mouth open trying to bit her. the golem is charging through. there is a freezing mist with goo or something in it? a shield of magic resist was placed on her. Anything I missed before posting?

No, I believe the werewolf has goo on it, and the mist is freezing it. The only thing that was added to the mist was salt. :)

I believe there is a shrinking potion flying toward the wolf too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back