• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
that could also work, it can be up to Yhmera Yhmera how she wants to handle it. I probably shouldnt even be making decisions on how things work, its not my place <.<

"Kindle. Charge!"
I can just see this in slow motion, the werewolf in mid air, mouth open. Megir, eyes wide.
Bam, werewolf gets side swiped by golem XD

I'm at least going to give Car a chance to post.
ya it would still go ace, car, dark, luv
to see where we end up, it was just a question of if you would go after luv, instead of squee going again before you got to react, but i dont think it will be necessary

that could also work, it can be up to Yhmera Yhmera how she wants to handle it. I probably shouldnt even be making decisions on how things work, its not my place <.<

I was reading them as suggestions. For that matter, another idea would be if we all state OOC what actions we intend- or if we want to volunteer to be hit. (it would be nice if Koran did some damage somewhere along the way). As far as I'm concerned, Koran's charge/leap can be interrupted at any point.

Btw, I just want to say "you're awesome!" to those of you who prompted me to jump on the theme song band wagon. Today I've started checking out new music for Koran and I'm finding several cool new songs. I don't know how often you guys have time to listen to other characters' themes, but I'm trying to stick to the plan of pacing myself XD

Also, I hope metal doesn't make anyone's ears bleed. If it does, I suppose you can always just read the lyrics. Metal is not my personal music style, but it definitely fits Koran- and I'm a big lyrics person.

Ace Cream Ace Cream btw, I too am really looking forward to some good character conversations. I liked the idea of stirring things up as a way of introducing Koran's character, but I'm not the kind of player who is constantly looking for combat.

Also, I hope metal doesn't make anyone's ears bleed. If it does, I suppose you can always just read the lyrics. Metal is not my personal music style, but it definitely fits Koran- and I'm a big lyrics person.
not big on metal but if its folk or viking metal im on board, or anything from Danheim

Skeleton dance! Nice one haha!
Besides, nice move with the magic protection for Mégir :3 or I would have needed to have Nate constantly focus on melting the ice on her ! Me glad.

Thank you. I thought the silly song fit well. Yeah, now you just have to worry about the golem. Or maybe Soda can help there.

I have a question. Song dragons have a mass healing ability. However I don't want it to seem too powerful. To off balance here are some things I was thinking.

1. Maybe she has to be in dragon form to use. It also takes up a a dragon breath slot.
2. Maybe she can't cast any spells after that? It used too much energy.

I don't think he should heal people full. Just make it so they aren't dying any more. What do you think?

I have a question. Song dragons have a mass healing ability. However I don't want it to seem too powerful. To off balance here are some things I was thinking.

1. Maybe she has to be in dragon form to use. It also takes up a a dragon breath slot.
2. Maybe she can't cast any spells after that? It used too much energy.

I don't think he should heal people full. Just make it so they aren't dying any more. What do you think?
That really is going to be up to you. So how much healing will it do? For how far? How many people?

Thank you. I thought the silly song fit well. Yeah, now you just have to worry about the golem. Or maybe Soda can help there.

It’s a furnace golem right? So it has some kind of fire going on inside? When I used the spell I thought I’d only have to worry about Megir and maybe Ciara. In my mind, skeletons and other undead would somehow be immune to frost and so would the Golem ?

Ok. Then how can you maximize who you see or who hears you? Now how much will they heal? Will they regrow limbs? Fully healed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back