• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
A quick dice rolled to see if Truri sees Lithe as a friend or for
Evens friend odds she thinks he is a hunter

Since we are casting a mass spell. I don't think it should effect strong will characters. And player characters should have a choice if they are affected by the effects of the spell.

I think that a good idea. After all we can auto hit/ affect player characters! Gives everyone a chance to decide on there own.

I don't know. That depends on you all. I'm not forcing or controlling anyone or anything. Get giving a general guidance.

LOL I'm just happy she is fitting in well. I really like this rp. It's a little weird at times. But it's been really fun. Thank you for letting me join!

LOL you were one of the first. no need to think me. I should think you. You and everyone else is what makes this Rp a success.

ok.. I think I'm ready to try and be an active part of the Rp.

I don't want to play my necromancer any more. I seen you need fighters and rangers. Can I still join?

ok.. I think I'm ready to try and be an active part of the Rp.

I don't want to play my necromancer any more. I seen you need fighters and rangers. Can I still join?
Just as long as you don't drop again. And yes. We can use some more fighter types or some ranger/archer.

LOL I love what you wrote up. You and Nate should get along well. XD
Well, not really but it will be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back