• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Epic Quest of the seeking kind.

InsultingBunny

Princess of Rude. Let me insult you?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Epic Quest

Not really. Just back here to post a interest check of monster proportions.
I am up for just about any roleplay as long as it’s original and has a fantastic set of characters and a drooling story line.
I shall spew my nonsense now.
  • I’m 23 and I don’t mind writing with younger, however any romance writing would have to be 18+.
  • I tend to write 3+ paragraphs per reply or I spew and overwrite past 5+ per reply.
  • Please be literate as I don’t roleplay in text talk. I like full words.
  • I prefer no fandoms as I have zero interest in role playing a fandom as a certain character from the fandom.
  • Im around a lot as of late so my replies could be multiple a day to once every day or two days. Depends on my ability to come up a nice reply.
  • I enjoy darker themes! Murder! Gore! I’m okay with sensitive subjects.

• I’m a female and prefer to play female but I am also okay with MxF and FxF pairings.

• I’m not always about the writing and enjoy conversing and chatting regularly with my partners.

• I have overly dark humor at times.
  • Prefer to only roleplay in pms as I kinda abandoned discord.

• I love world building and creative characters! I am okay with realistic art as face claims for a character and prefer that over real human faces and anime pictures. I’m pretty picky.

• I consider myself a open and accepting person.

Anyway let me spill a few of my recent cravings.

Basically this would be set in a medieval time. I’m seeking someone to play a character of legend. Beastly and cursed. Creature made of bone, eyes full of hate and body the size of a upright bull.
Your character would have been cursed ages ago, made to live in a beastly shell. Why? Using dark magic, the gods turned their back on you.
My character comes along, a spark and want or desire erupts. Your character peruses either in malicious intent at first but then sees the value in my character.
That’s as far as I’m willing to spill as of now!

In this thought of mine it would be set in a more modern day tone with technology that is more advanced than it is now. Your character and my character would be chosen to be apart of a experiment and test group, one that would change your DNA into something non human or something more advanced. Your characters would have to battle the changes inside yourself as well as try to escape the government testing and their hold on your souls!

In a small town in Alaska, my character that has lived in that small town her entire life; notices a new student who has joined for the last part of senior year. That is odd for such a small town and for a senior year at best. Your character can be anything you want, super natural, fantasy. I don’t discriminate. My character chooses to investigate you, something is off about your character. The mystery and pursuit of uncovering the truth about your character and perhaps a romance to spurt out or an even more ill intent.

I’ll update more when I get more desires!
Feel free to pm even just to chat as I never turn down a entertaining chat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back