• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Entrance to The Rift

YoungX

Hue Master
The title was given by my good friend, @Jet Valentine . Tell me what you guys think.

Long ago before the time of kingdoms and civilization, there existed a world that lies beyond one's own understanding. Stories have been passed down from generation to generation about this strange and unique world. Some say there are still people living there, while others proclaim that the world is only a jungle filled with animals. Self-proclaimed adventurers say the world is nothing but death and destruction, while honest ones tell tales of great adventure.

Whatever it is, everyone calls it 'The Rift.'

The Rift, a world of forgotten legends and truths. Stories of mystical planes converging into one, lost treasures waiting to be found, and most importantly adventure awaits those who enter. What connects worlds to 'The Rift' is a gateway that has been closed for quite some time, that is until now. A new diverse group, with all sorts of people, will find themselves in this brand new world full of adventure. What lies ahead of them? Only time will tell.

HD-Fantasy-Wallpapers5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can have all sorts of races, but as long as no one is OP. I'm looking for a diverse team, so all sorts of characters are allowed.

@Bawadaboo Awesome! I'll make the RP thread soon and link it to you guys. Just need to see if more people are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back