Techmarine Martellus/SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Launching/Launching
Martellus.jpg20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
In a flash, it was over. The Techmarine had barely moved from his spot when his team had somehow recovered every last rabbit. And before Martellus could even as much as ask why the hell the Lumas did that, the damn stars already transformed into some sort of... giant star.
Martellus looked the giant star over, taking note of what the Lumas had said. Whatever was going on, it unfortunately wouldn't do to purge it-to practically die here by killing the Launch Star would mean there would be no way to enact revenge on that damned koopa magician.
There was a rather loud sigh as the Techmarine mentally consigned himself to the fact he basically had no other choice.
"Well... can't be much more different than a drop pod."
"Emperor protects."
The Techmarine tapped the Launch Star, and within seconds found himself flying through the atmosphere. True to what the Techmarine thought, it wasn't much different than a Drop Pod and the violent drop to the surface. The only problem was that without something to take the brunt, it would hurt to land on wherever the damn thing was taking him.
Martellus silently prayed to the machine spirit of his Power Armor to stand tall against the inevitable impact. This most certainly was not in the Codex Astartes.

The SPARK had barely moved before the Lumas were found, nor did it say anything when the Lumas transformed into a launch star. The SPARK's mind was far too busy, calculating the sheer chaos before it-this defied all science! The big machine quietly looked at the star for a little while, audible humming from the head as the SPARK took it all in.
After a good minute, the SPARK then chose to launch from, well, the launch star.
"SPARK unit utilizing launch unit. Uncertain to where launch unit will take SPARK unit-probabilities are likely "Momma" is located where launch unit is aiming. Going... now."
The SPARK tapped the Launch Star, and soon found itself flying through the air. The BIT drone that hovered over the SPARK followed, and within seconds...
The BIT was emitting panicked chirps and beeps as it hurtled through the atmosphere, while Praetorian remained relatively calm.
"Traveling at high velocity. Probability landing will not result in damage is 30 to 70, unfavorable. Preparing repair subprotocols..."

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: annoyed

So the so called leader of this pack of toads ended up bursting into tears over Vigax's comments. What's more, is that he attracted yet even more trouble from some sort of human sword woman. Her words filled with cruel criticism that would have shaken any outer person, but not Vilgax. Even when manifesting armor from the plentiful amount of smoke.

"You've proven a nuisance since your arrival" she clenches her fist at her side, gritting her teeth beneath her helmet "Begone, for I shall not tolerate you a moment longer"

"So do you plan to kill me for giving advice?" he asked. He wasn't planning on engaging anyway, mostly because of his last attempt ended up with every single attendee backing up Ben. But before any sort of fighting can take place, that canine like humanoid has come to scolding Vilgax over his choice of words as she dares put her hands on his solder. For a moment Vigiax thought he felt something, something so subtle, like that of an Ectonurite. But he can't be so sure at the moment.

"Vilgax! Apologize right now! You hurt the poor little mushroom’s feelings! Just because you’re all big, scary, and tough doesn’t mean you have to be so rude!"

"I was merely giving out criticism. If talking mushroom wants to improve, it should cease crying and lessen the cluttered layout of the map," he said in his usual uncaring tone. he let the two women talk it out as he takes a look at the newly formed Warp Star. For Vilgaix, traveling through space was no issue as he had done so a few times since conquering T-K. He takes one look at Four Arms as he cares that gigantic looking reptile on his back, why does he bother with it?
"Why do you even bother with that creature?" he asked.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool T The Man With No Name ManyFaces ManyFaces QizPizza QizPizza DapperDogman DapperDogman Crow Crow @anyone_of_intrest
This alien really was just that full of himself huh? Lu Bu could only glare at him in anger as he responded nonchalantly. Overconfidence, a slow and insidious killer indeed. Perhaps ending his life would spare him the shame of losing his greatest battle because of such a simple shortcoming. To overestimate oneself is to dig your own grave.

"Here's some criticism for you:" Lu Bu says coldly "Think before you speak. You will live longer that way" Turning without another word, she moved to touch the star, her entire body shimmering before becoming smoke as she touched its surface. As she soared through space, her body narrowed like an arrow. It was mostly caution, should she come to a sudden stop, it was better to be in smoke form, the landing would not hurt that way, it would also allow her to survive if her landing was in a hostile or inhospitable area.

When dealing with the unknown, it was best to move with caution, and so she did.
She had no idea what to expect on the other side of this 'launch star' so she braced herself for anything, whether it be a place like the one she left, an active warzone, or a volcano, no matter where she landed, she had to be ready to make a split-second decision and move with purpose.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

latest

Fourarms
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing @DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch FoolsErin FoolsErin Chungchangching Chungchangching Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Surroundings: Nightwisher Nightwisher
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Fourarms lifts the large, chonky Beeg Yoshi off the ground and carries him once more, then turns to Ravio.

"I definitely agree with you on that one. If you've got nothing to lose, you'll probably gain something from hanging out with us. Wait... I don't think you told me your name yet, big guy."

Fourarms then turns to Vilgax.

"Tennysons like me never needed a reason to help those that need it, Vilgax. That's why the Plumbers exist as they are today."

With that, Fourarms tosses Beeg Yoshi straight into the the sky, before the obese dinosaur would descend with the force of an atomic bomb, which would probably devastate the planet if he even touched the tip of a blade of grass, and thankfully, before he could even come close to the ground, he would connect with the strange, levitating star, sending him flying upwards once again.

Afterwards, Fourarms himself follows up with a big leap, jumping over it and descending down on it, then being ejected into the atmosphere!

Unlike most, he was taking it very well.

D-nmTBAU0AAz9br.jpg

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @Illiyasviel Von Einzbern
Surroundings: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb Chungchangching Chungchangching RedLight RedLight

"Oh. Mmhmm..."

Laffey comments as she simply jumps into the star. She made no noise as she was warped upwards, allowing herself to freefly.​

The trip from the launch star was a short one, or at least it was much shorter than one might have anticipated. However, the blistering speeds that it sent you at did its job well, and eventually you reached your pre-determined destination as planned. Though, unlike the planet and the Mushroom Kingdom beforehand, this new locale was much less... lively than the two previous ones.

f6CW55J.png

At extremely intense speeds, you all skyrocketed towards what appeared to be some kind of weird floating... castle? That was perhaps the best way to describe this intriguing structure. Though, unlike a normal castle you'd hear about in a magical fairy tail full of whimsy and wonderment. Rather, this place was... dead. That was the only way you could describe it. It was dead. There was absolutely zero life to this place at all, and any semblance of light was only a tiny ball in its epicenter that briefly flickered in and out of existence. But that pathetic ball was only enough to light up the platform you would come to land on. However, one particular oddity about this space anomaly was the presence of large rockets on the bottom. None of them appeared to be working, but they were still there for some purpose, right? Speaking of which...

DONG!!!

tumblr_inline_n9mdwmX7Rz1s81zze.png

"Huh... that wasn't that bad." Jason mused to himself upon landing on the cold strip of glass, which is where you all would find yourselves landing as well. Well, except one unwilling familiar figure...

"OOF!!" Exclaimed Big Yoshi upon landing at the Observatory. Unlike the rest of you, he landed in a small patch of grass off to the left, where Captain Toad and his crew had already begun converging. Big Yoshi only sighed as he landed on his gargantuan ass, trying to use his stubby little arms to make himself move, though to no avail. "Guess I'm back to wasting away..." He complained with a sigh.It was then that, once all of you had landed, something began to materialize into existence. Or... rather, someone. The first thing you saw was a beautiful light blue dress that somehow seemed more perfectly pressed than any dress you'd ever seen. Not the slightest of wrinkles could be found in it, even if you were to have a microscope you still wouldn't find anything. Looking up further would reveal a woman (obviously). The woman in question had medium-cut blonde hair, a strip of which covered her left eye entirely. She looked similar to Princess Peach, in all honesty. And, much like the Mushroom Kingdom Princess, this being absolutely radiated with authority, perhaps even more so than the aforementioned Princess.

rosalina-png-5.png

"Greetings," The mysterious woman said with a small smile as she slowly descended to the ground in front of all of you. The heels under her dress landed on the cold glass with a delicate click, and she continued speaking. "I am Rosalina. Welcome to the Comet Observatory. It is my home, and also home to all the Lumas." She explained with elegance and grace in every syllable.

tumblr_inline_n9mdxfIMVL1s81zze.png

"Jason Todd, hi. I'm just gonna go ahead and ask the same question all of us are already asking," The Red Hood declared as he stood up and stretched slightly. "Who are you? Where are we? Why are we here? And can we go home now?"

"Still your tongue for a moment, please?" She asked nicely, and Jason merely grumbled a few choice words under his breath before crossing his arms and not saying anything else. Rosalina nodded as a show of gratitude, before continuing. "Our observatory flies over the land you have come to know as the Mushroom Kingdom once every hundred years in our flight path. However, this year... something was different. When we stopped in front of your planet this year, a strange force had latched onto our ship, pulling away our power source, Power Stars," Rosalina then wove her arms in the air, and soon after a hologram flickered for a moment, before revealing a familiar figure before all of you...

afV9t72.jpg

Bowser.

"Because of this beast, our ship had lost its power, so its now entered a deep hibernation state and is unable to move," Her pale fingers clutched her wand tightly and her eyes filled with sorrow as she continued. "Those poor, poor Lumas have been forced to go to other planets just to survive the harsh colds of deep space, while that beast has discovered the means to travel to the center of the universe with his stolen Power Stars," She said, which only earned a shrug from Jason as he stepped forward.

tumblr_inline_n9meaz61wV1s81zze.png

"So, what you're saying is that we head to the center of the universe, kick Lizard Breath's ass, get the power stars back, and be on our merry way?" Jason inquired like it was a mere shopping list and those were just items he needed to cross off.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple..." Rosalina said. "Bowser, knowing that you all would be after the Power Stars, scattered them across the universe once he reached its center." She motioned to the left and showed you all a small dome area. There were several of these scattered throughout, however this was the only one that appeared to be opened and safe for use. "I managed to keep enough star power to hold the gate to the Terrace open. Here, you will find a launch star that will take you to different galaxies, where a few of the power stars Bowser has stolen await you. One of these is a Grand Star, which provides the power of about ten Power Stars." She sighed. "But even in order for you to reach the enemy base that contains the Grand Star, we will need just a few more Power Stars." She looked towards all of you with a look of pure desperation in her one visible eye. "Please... get the stars back so my precious Lumas may be safe..."

"So we're going on the universe's biggest scavenger hunt..." He paused, and shrugged. "Fuck it. I'm in. Shilo? Eric? Praetorian?" He asked as he turned to his fellow Foundation members specifically. Jason outranked all of them, of course, being up there with the strike team, which contained members such as Arthur Morgan and even some of The Avengers.

"We have a job to do." With nothing more than a firm nod, he turned back to Rosalina. "So, when do we set out?" He asked.

"Not yet, but very shortly. The launch star in the terrace is frozen solid. It's been warming up, but it's still not quite ready for use yet." Rosalina explained, which only earned another nod from Jason. "I will let all of you know when it is ready. In the meantime, feel free to rest up and talk amongst yourselves."

Continued here.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Nightwisher Nightwisher Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak FoolsErin FoolsErin Haz. Haz. Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Crow Crow L3n L3n Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow RedLight RedLight Zerulu Zerulu Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 darkred darkred Veradana Veradana NovaAres NovaAres 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B BoltBeam BoltBeam Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun SheepKing SheepKing Laix_Lake Laix_Lake T The Man With No Name DapperDogman DapperDogman QizPizza QizPizza @ANYONEIMISSED​

Last edited:
Helrica

Players: Haz. Haz. , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , Anyone Anyone else who wants to join.
Rocketing through space, their magic aglow, like their companions, Helrica landed on the glass of the Observatory. They twisted in mid-air to do so, legs aglow with a blue corona as they slowed to a gentle stop just above the surface, landing elegantly. Once there, their head perked up as Rosalina appeared and they sat silently, watching the exchange between them and Jason deliberating over the knowledge it unveiled.
Finally, as the hologram winked away and Rosalina pleaded with them and then left them to their own recognizance, Helrica stood up, turning with a flourish of their cloak on the stellar winds. "I see! Bowser has stolen the power of the stars and so made the sky cold. This cannot stand!" They pointed to Makoto. "You, Yuki!" Then, to the Doctor. "You, Doctor-man! And..." Their finger passed over Pink Guy, to Tanya instead. "...Whoever you are! Small girl in coat." Then they raised their arm, fist Clenched, looking to all the others on the Observatory platform as they proclaimed: "And all of you who have courage! We must set as soon as we can. The sky has been darkened as before and all the universe may suffer and collapse if we do nothing. Who is with me?" They asked.

• 79oDRFc.png The flight was admittedly a short one,as I saw the others landing onto a Strata Relay resembling a tower,mansion (is that what a mansion looks like though?) and a torn down fortress messily mashed up strangely well. I flipped and landed on my feet,where I looked around the relay. There were more of the stars we've met from the little planet we were on,that and......this place is colourful.

“-AWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA-”

Foolishly enough,I did not move away in time and instead turned to look at the source of the frightened yells:Inazuma. What followed was a massive impact force applied onto my chest,my shield completely obliterated from the crash. Having noticed who she landed on, Inazuma got off me and bowed and apologised repeatedly. Before I could do any gestures to tell I was alright however,a bulky four armed man landed on me,stepped off me,and then Laffey,too,landed on me. My shield didn't even have the chance to regenerate,and my Warframe is already several seconds close to death. I'm honestly surprised that I've actually made it out alive somehow.

Last edited:
Batman

Image result for batman

The ride was short yet exciting, and when Batman landed, he could only just suppress the grin that would have revealed on his face. Not that anyone would see it as he literally slammed face first into the ground. He lay there for a couple of seconds, comprehending the glass floor. He then got up and dusted himself off, all the while maintaining his stoic attiude. He was barely up and looking around when yet another Princess emerged from the air, she looked a lot like Princess Peach, only sufficently more badass. He had hundreds of questions about the place and where they were but kept his mouth shut and let the Princess speak her piece, even though she would occasionally get interrupted by the armoured young man in a red helmet that was vaguely familar to him. He listened and then when the Princess debated, decided to search for the rest of his "team".

All the while comprehending what the Princess had just said. It would appear he was in for some sort of Scavenger Hunt. Reminded him of the Riddlier and his scavenger hunts. At least this scavenger hunt didn't involve a stupid riddle.

Birb Birb Chungchangching Chungchangching archur archur Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun darkred darkred @TeamCosmicBread

29E24B1A-9630-4103-B6B0-A16E368F870F.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib flew through the air at blistering speeds still shivering a bit from the cold of space. His eyes did pop out of his head while in space so that was a plus at least. He saw as they approached some sort of almost castle like area floating in space. Dib watched in awe as they approached getting rather excited to explore it. Dib took a deep breath and did a graceful pose as he was in the air getting ready to make a glorious landing. However it seemed that his head was practically a ground magnet on this day because he once again face planted directly onto the hard metal floor. Dib let out a very soft

“Ow...”
Dib just continued laying on his face for a bit not wanting to get up due to the excruciating pain.

Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @anyone_around

Ravio
AD4965EE-C74B-49A1-8C48-85D62C54B8C0.png

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-OOMPTH!”

For those unaware, that would be the sound of Ravio rocketing down to the surface of...whatever he was on. The stark contrast of zooming through space and the sudden impact of face against glass rattled his little head. Seeing little floating cuccos in his vision he realized that he was on sweet, sweet, ground once again. Luckily there weren’t any priests nearby because if there were Ravio would have forced the poor guy to officially marry him and the ground in holy sanctity. That terrifying experience had made Ravio realize just how beautiful it was to not be hurling through the cold darkness of space anymore. In fact, he bagan to loveingly caress the glass underneath his hands as if it were his lover though that may have been due to just how out of it he was from the impact. Even his own bird could see how much of a fool Ravio was being and flew over to lightly peck him. In realization that Sheerow had in fact not died, he quickly swooped him from the sky and squeezed the creature in a tight hug. As tears began welling in Ravio’s eyes he began scolding the creature, “I’m so glad you’re okay, I never want to see you outta my sight ever again!! Do you even know how terrified I was? I’d thought you were a goner!”. Sheerow, being a bird, tweeted in reply but apparently that was good enough as an apology that he was going to get. “It’s alright buddy, I forgive you”

In the middle of Ravio’s riveting conversation with his pet, a woman had gazed into the world out of no where. She was absolutely breathtaking even almost as beautiful as Princess Hilda herself. In fact she held the appearance of a princess herself, considering the sparkling silver crown adorned on her head and long flowing gown she wore. It was quite obvious that the woman was of some sort of royalty, perhaps even a queen?

It was surreal how quickly Ravio got his act together when he realized that she was a royal. The tears from before stopped falling as if his very own tear ducts had completely shriveled up on it’s very own. He tore himself off of the glass and stood before going into a deep bow and going on his knee in an act of perfect genuflection. The bumbling yet loveable fool from before was replaced with a dead serious yet quiet young man who had spent most of his life around those of royalty. Still kneeling for Rosalina Ravio intently listened as she explained her situation to the group of people before her. In a more refined voice than from before Ravio spoke once she finally finished her plea of help. His words carefully picked with the utmost delicacy one could possibly have as he addressed Rosalina.

“I’ve heard your plea for assistance and I greatly wish to come to your aide, however I have obstacles that prevent me from having a full commitment to your given task. I am a loyal servant for Princess Hilda and of the kingdom Lorule. I hold her worth above all in this world so to leave her to rule without me by her side for an extended period of time would be a catastrophic failure of my duty. I may be able to assist you but first I must ask, how long would this task take to fully accomplish your highness?”

Even under the stotic exterior Ravio had formed in those mere moments before, he was still the same cowardly guy underneath. In fact he was pretty terrified right now. How long was he going to be stuck here!? First he got rattled inside of a Mushroom shaped device and shot through space and time itself to land in a completely foreign land, then right when he began to enjoy the festival held there a giant cannon ball rammed into the cafe he’d been peacefully enjoying his time. Sprinkle in have to convince a dinosaur not to commit suicide and once again being shot through space here he was, basically alone in a sea of strangers without any idea of when he’ll be back in Lorule where he’ll be able to convince himself this all was just a huge fever dream.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Anyonenearby

Beep Beep Beep Beep...
BWOOSH

latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing @DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch FoolsErin FoolsErin Chungchangching Chungchangching Laix_Lake Laix_Lake L3n L3n
Surroundings: Nightwisher Nightwisher

"Everyone OK?"

As Fourarms lands, a bright flash of red turns him back into the human Ben Tennyson.

"A scavenger hunt across the universe? Sweet! Looks like I've got everything packed. You can count on us, Princess! Your Lumas are as good as home."

Ben looks towards Vilgax.

"... you aren't thinking of teaming up with Bowser, are you?"

DfYJRf3V4AAlIKU.jpg:orig

Laffey
Surroundings: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Birb Birb Chungchangching Chungchangching RedLight RedLight

"Hmmm..."

Laffey listlessly looks about after the speech as she takes her fine bottle out and chugs it once again.

"... home of the Lumas?" Laffey ponders as she looks around for the star creatures, giving chase and hugging any that appear.​

Karako Pierot

The trip from the launch star was a short one, or at least it was much shorter than one might have anticipated. However, the blistering speeds that it sent you at did its job well, and eventually you reached your pre-determined destination as planned. Though, unlike the planet and the Mushroom Kingdom beforehand, this new locale was much less... lively than the two previous ones.

f6CW55J.png

At extremely intense speeds, you all skyrocketed towards what appeared to be some kind of weird floating... castle? That was perhaps the best way to describe this intriguing structure. Though, unlike a normal castle you'd hear about in a magical fairy tail full of whimsy and wonderment. Rather, this place was... dead. That was the only way you could describe it. It was dead. There was absolutely zero life to this place at all, and any semblance of light was only a tiny ball in its epicenter that briefly flickered in and out of existence. But that pathetic ball was only enough to light up the platform you would come to land on. However, one particular oddity about this space anomaly was the presence of large rockets on the bottom. None of them appeared to be working, but they were still there for some purpose, right? Speaking of which...

DONG!!!

tumblr_inline_n9mdwmX7Rz1s81zze.png

"Huh... that wasn't that bad." Jason mused to himself upon landing on the cold strip of glass, which is where you all would find yourselves landing as well. Well, except one unwilling familiar figure...

"OOF!!" Exclaimed Big Yoshi upon landing at the Observatory. Unlike the rest of you, he landed in a small patch of grass off to the left, where Captain Toad and his crew had already begun converging. Big Yoshi only sighed as he landed on his gargantuan ass, trying to use his stubby little arms to make himself move, though to no avail. "Guess I'm back to wasting away..." He complained with a sigh.It was then that, once all of you had landed, something began to materialize into existence. Or... rather, someone. The first thing you saw was a beautiful light blue dress that somehow seemed more perfectly pressed than any dress you'd ever seen. Not the slightest of wrinkles could be found in it, even if you were to have a microscope you still wouldn't find anything. Looking up further would reveal a woman (obviously). The woman in question had medium-cut blonde hair, a strip of which covered her left eye entirely. She looked similar to Princess Peach, in all honesty. And, much like the Mushroom Kingdom Princess, this being absolutely radiated with authority, perhaps even more so than the aforementioned Princess.

rosalina-png-5.png

"Greetings," The mysterious woman said with a small smile as she slowly descended to the ground in front of all of you. The heels under her dress landed on the cold glass with a delicate click, and she continued speaking. "I am Rosalina. Welcome to the Comet Observatory. It is my home, and also home to all the Lumas." She explained with elegance and grace in every syllable.

"Jason Todd, hi. I'm just gonna go ahead and ask the same question all of us are already asking," The Red Hood declared as he stood up and stretched slightly. "Who are you? Where are we? Why are we here? And can we go home now?"

"Still your tongue for a moment, please?" She asked nicely, and Jason merely grumbled a few choice words under his breath before crossing his arms and not saying anything else. Rosalina nodded as a show of gratitude, before continuing. "Our observatory flies over the land you have come to know as the Mushroom Kingdom once every hundred years in our flight path. However, this year... something was different. When we stopped in front of your planet this year, a strange force had latched onto our ship, pulling away our power source, Power Stars," Rosalina then wove her arms in the air, and soon after a hologram flickered for a moment, before revealing a familiar figure before all of you...

afV9t72.jpg

Bowser.

"Because of this beast, our ship had lost its power, so its now entered a deep hibernation state and is unable to move," Her pale fingers clutched her wand tightly and her eyes filled with sorrow as she continued. "Those poor, poor Lumas have been forced to go to other planets just to survive the harsh colds of deep space, while that beast has discovered the means to travel to the center of the universe with his stolen Power Stars," She said, which only earned a shrug from Jason as he stepped forward.

tumblr_inline_n9meaz61wV1s81zze.png

"So, what you're saying is that we head to the center of the universe, kick Lizard Breath's ass, get the power stars back, and be on our merry way?" Jason inquired like it was a mere shopping list and those were just items he needed to cross off.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple..." Rosalina said. "Bowser, knowing that you all would be after the Power Stars, scattered them across the universe once he reached its center." She motioned to the left and showed you all a small dome area. There were several of these scattered throughout, however this was the only one that appeared to be opened and safe for use. "I managed to keep enough star power to hold the gate to the Terrace open. Here, you will find a launch star that will take you to different galaxies, where a few of the power stars Bowser has stolen await you. One of these is a Grand Star, which provides the power of about ten Power Stars." She sighed. "But even in order for you to reach the enemy base that contains the Grand Star, we will need just a few more Power Stars." She looked towards all of you with a look of pure desperation in her one visible eye. "Please... get the stars back so my precious Lumas may be safe..."

"So we're going on the universe's biggest scavenger hunt..." He paused, and shrugged. "Fuck it. I'm in. Shilo? Eric? Praetorian?" He asked as he turned to his fellow Foundation members specifically. Jason outranked all of them, of course, being up there with the strike team, which contained members such as Arthur Morgan and even some of The Avengers.

"We have a job to do." With nothing more than a firm nod, he turned back to Rosalina. "So, when do we set out?" He asked.

"Not yet, but very shortly. The launch star in the terrace is frozen solid. It's been warming up, but it's still not quite ready for use yet." Rosalina explained, which only earned another nod from Jason. "I will let all of you know when it is ready. In the meantime, feel free to rest up and talk amongst yourselves."

1567132303342.png

Once Karako landed, skidding a bit on the ground, he shook his head a bit, looking for Dib again. Luckily, the human wasn't that far away. Karako was about to walk over, when he felt something missing. He looked slightly troubled for a second, and looked around, finding his pendant on the ground. The clown make a frightened little noise, swiping it up from the ground and putting it around his neck. He held it close to his chest, and opened it up. It was some sort of locket as well. Inside was a picture, but, he wouldn't let anyone see it...

"Honk..."

He was about to go over to Dib, when a woman appeared before the group. She had the appearance and attire of a sea dweller, but wore blue!! Karako found it the oddest sight, not to mention her light colored hair.

1567132446169.png

owever it seemed that his head was practically a ground magnet on this day because he once again face planted directly onto the hard metal floor. Dib let out a very soft
“Ow...”
Dib just continued laying on his face for a bit not wanting to get up due to the excruciating pain.

Karako listened, a bit confused. Apparently they had to find some sort of stars.... He didn't fully understand. But whatever it was it must have been important!! But as soon as the lady was done talking, Karako walked over to Dib and crouched down to look at him.

"Honk???"

The troll poked Dib's large head, seeing if the human was alive or not... He SEEMED to be alive, but Karako couldn't tell. Humans were different from trolls and all. He wondered where Thae was... Karako assumed he was fine.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

"Thank you, from the depths of my heart." Rosalina said to those who also agreed to help with a slow, sincere nod. When Ravio approached, she merely looked down at him and smiled. "You hail from different universes, correct?" Asked Rosalina as she tilted her head to the side in response to Ravio's inquiry. Continuing to look down at the bunny-masked man, she said, "You needn't worry. Time flows differently throughout the multiverse. You could be here for days, months, weeks, or even years, and only an hour would pass in your universe." She explained, though how she knew that information remained a mystery.

Meanwhile, Laffey would notice that, oddly enough, there were no Lumas in sight.

Crow Crow SheepKing SheepKing

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Josh landed on the glass with a loud thud, along with a crack as Sir Benedict landed on him, “Ah, good catch Josh, get up.........laziness does not make the dream work as they say.” Benedict said as Josh laid on the ground, devoid of all energy. Benedict started immediately taking notes when yet another witch appeared, sharing a questionable story about how they all ended up here due to Bowsers actions, “Ah, you can’t blame innovation.” Benedict commented as she continued, eventually finishing her story, but Benedict wasn’t done yet. He pulled out his megaphone, “AH AH AH WITCH! THIS STAFF MEETING IS OVER........WHEN I SAY ITS OVER. RIGHT JOSH?” Benedict looked down at Josh, who was now still on the ground, “AH, JOSH! THE DREAM......SHALL NOT WORK ANY MORE, YOU RUINED IT.......YOU’VE BEEN PROMOTED TO DREAM SHATTERER!” He exclaimed before looking back at Rosalina, “AH! YES! I WISH TO REQUEST A ROOM!” Benedict said as he held up a wad of cash.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

tumblr_phyiz5vejF1tjw0rpo9_1280.png
Marvus was ready to ask some questions about the Medic's machine, it wasn't like anything on Alternia or well it was hard to tell considering his species preferred culling over curing. Ludwig seemed to be accepting of his aid as well "course ill help u out, we buddyz." The performer gave of one of his frequent fang filled smiles.
But then with a bang he became aware of the Medic's attention now squared on the young man who'd seemingly shot himself. He didn't know what organ it was the medic wanted, he wasn't familiar with his species anatomy. But it seemed the boy was fine but... Had summoned some other creature much like the Medic and Ben but... It's limbs just seemed wrong. Did he have a cyborg body guard? That would be interesting though it didn't seem to be the correct term. It played a pretty good melody, not his style but it's effects were seemingly healing some of the Toads that had travelled with them, it didn't seem as wholey effective as the Medic's direct beam but it certainly made a difference.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo1_r1_1280.png
"muthafukin miracles." Was all he could utter. The Medic seemingly picked up on such abilities being magic which he couldn't disagree with.
But he seemed occupied with patients including Ruby, their meeting was brief but hearing her cries of distress was unnerving, but nothing could stop the medic he was metaphorically on fire and using that fire to burn away everyone's problems.
Then he like the others entered the portal. Marvus hadn't participated in the portal's making but he wouldn't hesitate to enter it seeing as there was no more left on the planet for him. It seemed to send everyone flying upward, he could make some sport of that. The Troll made sure he wouldn't run into anyone and got into a running start doing a front flip onto the launch pad and being launched with a "haha hoooonk." The clown said as he sped through outerspace like a juggalo comet.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo8_r1_1280.png
Landing he saw the gathering around a woman dressed in blue, quite regal looking. She told her sorrowful tale of Bowser being a huge party pooper and overall ruining lives. "dam sumbody needs 2 give dat fool a book on how 2 stop bein a giant spikey tool." Marvus said irritated about the giant turtle's lack of manners. But he would gladly relax on board and socialize to give support in his own way.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Haz. Haz. marc122 marc122

Atraxa, Voice of the Praetors
1567135415282.png

His face scrunched, and he spat out a quick "I'm fine." at her. Did he know who he was talking to? Atraxa, the Voice of the Praetors, the slayer of mirrans and the face of the machine orthodoxy? Nobody spoke to her like that, no matter what world they came from.

"Something took me by surprise and I fell, but it shall not happen again, Ma'am! Ah-"

She cocked her head in confusion and disbelief at his freudian slip, before tracking his eyes to exactly where he was looking at.

"Come on men, follow MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

The boy became that fox from earlier -so that's who that was- and sprinted off to get launched past the atmosphere, alongside just about everyone else on the planet. For the short time they were there, she found just about every second of it slightly annoying, just like that fox-boy. How dare he just up and leave her, her time was valuable! Incredibly annoyed, she got up and began to chase him into the star, before watching him careen off into the distance.

Her mild annoyance blinded her at the fact that she too would be sent into the air if she touched it, and was too slow to slow herself down before she crashed into the thing, the warp star launching her through the air and onto another piece of terrain.

She landed on her feet, then curled over on her knees to hold her stomach. "Perfect being... not designed... for high speeds..." She panted, before a torrent of the coffee and oil she had earlier burst out from her mouth, coating the grass in a shiny black coat.

"Gonna... lay... down..." She said to nobody, before collapsing sideways. Treasure hunts could wait, she needed to recuperate first.

Birb Birb (honkboi) Chungchangching Chungchangching (CN-Tan) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Batman) Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Thae) darkred darkred (Marcus) @TeamCosmicBread

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Status: flying through space. Right at some sort of castle?
Condition:normal​

So there he whent, flying through space with his ambitions on his mind as well as the words of that swords woman. Was she wrong to threaten Vilgax with those words? In his view, no. But unless she has been thrown into space (twice might I add), and sent to the Null Void, her advice will only be taken soo lightly.

In the distance, he could see what looks like a...castle? forget it, If the town of toads were any indication. then he shouldn't be surprised by the more out of place oddities in this galaxy. In normal cases, he wouldn't care how he landed, but due to the uncertain stability of this castle, he will need to avoid a fiery landing. And that's what he did, slowing down as he neared the station until he landed on his feet. Now they lay winikei to some other royal figure as she introduces her self and the function of this supposed observatory. It was only when she got to mentioning a certain reptilian nuisance that he started engaging.

"A scavenger hunt across the universe? Sweet! Looks like I've got everything packed. You can count on us, Princess! Your Lumas are as good as home."

Ben looks towards Vilgax.

"... you aren't thinking of teaming up with Bowser, are you?

"Forging an alliance? With him?" he scoffed off "The only thing that beast has provided is an excuse to send him to the Null Void and subject him to the same horrors that I faced 6 years ago." Will Ben Tennyson pick up on that last part? maybe, maybe not. Who knows.

“Ow...”

And as Vigiax was waiting for Ben's response, he simply picked up DIb from the floor, the same Dib that gave away his position and caused him to be ganged up on.
"I can't tell if you are even a human with that oversied head of yours."

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool T The Man With No Name ManyFaces ManyFaces QizPizza QizPizza DapperDogman DapperDogman Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @anyone_of_intrest

469EAD87-C65A-40B1-B500-2A54888434BD.jpeg
Dib Membrane.

Dib felt his head being poked as he slowly looked up to see Karako. Dib slowly began to get up rubbing his head.

“Okay so I didn’t hear much of what the space lady said because my ears are still ringing from that fall. I really hope this isn’t permanent... Anyway I heard that we have to collect these stars or something to get to that Bowser guy? Well it looks like I’m not only going to be the savior of Earth! But of the galaxy as well!
Dib looked at Vilgax angrily after the forehead comment, but he brushed it off. Dib raised his arms in the air triumphantly laughing before grabbing his side and coughing.
“Oh god I think that fall ruptured my spleen...”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Birb Birb @anyone_around Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Image result for epic batman pictures

Batman looked through the crowd and found the metal angel almost immediately. She appeared to be a little sick and was recuperiating. She didn't seem the type to want to talk at the moment so he scanned for the rest of the team and found one of the kids - the one with an oversized head with the speed of the Flash - being manhandled by the squidface. Batman sighed. He really didn't want a fight so he walked toward the squid alien and snatched the boy out of his hands, glaring at the alien without a word, then walked off, the boy still being held in his arm.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Birb Birb

Karako Pierot

“Okay so I didn’t hear much of what the space lady said because my ears are still ringing from that fall. I really hope this isn’t permanent... Anyway I heard that we have to collect these stars or something to get to that Bowser guy? Well it looks like I’m not only going to be the savior of Earth! But of the galaxy as well!
Dib looked at Vilgax angrily after the forehead comment, but he brushed it off. Dib raised his arms in the air triumphantly laughing before grabbing his side and coughing.
“Oh god I think that fall ruptured my spleen...”

Karako felt a bit bad for Dib. The poor poor little human... he did seem a bit fragile... karako put a hand on his shoulder and shrugged. He didn’t really understand the lady either. He then tilted his head to the side again in confusion.

BE24EA1D-ABBD-4362-B930-29D12610CE57.png

“Honk???”

He didn’t know what a spleen was.

And as Vigiax was waiting for Ben's response, he simply picked up DIb from the floor, the same Dib that gave away his position and caused him to be ganged up on.
"I can't tell if you are even a human with that oversied head of yours."

Karako turned up, and saw the horror terror looking man once again, and grew a shocked look on his face again.

“H-HONK!!”

F61C61B2-C863-4216-AD81-B8B3F91551DD.png

As he watched him pick Dib up, the little clown bore his teeth and eyed the alien in rage. He was NOT gonna let him just push around this random human he has befriended!!

“HONK!!”

The little clowns eyes grew an orange tint to them, and began reaching for one of his daggers. But before he could do anything...

E1887796-E2F3-45D2-AD4A-C6BC86396F14.png

He really didn't want a fight so he walked toward the squid alien and snatched the boy out of his hands, glaring at the alien without a word, then walked off, the boy still being held in his arm.

Karako watched as the bat clothed man snatched Dib out of the aliens hand. Karako scowled a bit, and looked back at the alien.

2EAC2C88-AB7B-4B59-A58C-E28B6663109B.png

“HONK!!”

He stuck his tongue out a bit, and walked off behind the bat.. man?? The bat man... bat man???

Karako tugged on Batman’s cape and pointed to Dib. He didn’t think it very conventional or kind to carry the human around like that.

“Honk honk!”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Man, talk about a rough 'day' ".
Behind large-headed gremlin ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) and another--
quite larger gremlin ( Birb Birb ),
a deep, grungy voice came to life. "Please tell me it couldn't be any worse", it continued.
Adjusting his shoes, that displayed quite the formality. Brushing his slacks in case it acquired dirt from the fall, with hands decorated with rings glamouring with seemingly rare jewelry. Stretching his limbs, relieving some muscles; scars from cuts were seen, all of which scattered across his body.
"Wouldn't wanna get this treasure dusty"
Brushing what seems to be a lion's mane, only with a color as snow as white; brushing it with care, as if it were a delicate maiden's hair. The mane, placed by his shoulders, covers not only the chest and shoulders; it covers a generous portion of his back, as well. Fixing his long, and wavy dark hair. The man, whom people might mistake for a lion at first glance, suddenly fixated his focus to Dib Membrane ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ).
"These people again?!", recognizing Dib and its comrades.
He dilly-dallied away, going out of his nature, to prevent further incidents.

Approaching the fair maiden, in a heavenly blue dress ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ). "Pardon my company, ehrm-- woman", he tried the best he can to express words with formality. "The landing may have... Obstructed my focus".
Sigh, placing his right hand on the back of his head. "I'm a well-known hero amongst my land's people. And I think I got the part of that 'Boxer' monster, whatchamacallit. If you want to get the job done...", sounding with confidence now as he cut the formality with his words.

"Just know that I'm open to any favor coming from a woman like yourself."

Having said those words. His face, partially being covered by scars, liken to his body; priding a warming smile, sun-bright.

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 14px; color: #E1914F; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 10%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R.)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Standard Operative KA-1258-3480
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Dr. Alexis Kuroki[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
MANA: 10%
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Hungry
MENTAL CONDITION: Angry
COLOR: #E1914F
SPEECH FONT: Satisfy

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rosalina)
MENTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Captain Toad) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Batman) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Dib) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu Bu)

Alexis pouted as Vilgax and armored figure basically ignored her. These people and their attitudes. Back home, people would at least acknowledge her before ignoring what she said. She understood that these people didn’t know her very well or what happens when she gets angry, but these two people were just plain rude. A part of Alexis wanted to chew them out for it, but it wasn’t exactly in her place to lecture two (supposed) adults about their manners in front of everyone. It would be beyond embarrassing to be spoken to like children by a tiny fox woman.

She huffed under her breath as the two followed mushroom man into the so-called launch star. The mushroom sure seemed to recover quickly from Vilgax’s insults, that much she was glad for, but she was worried about his child-like personality. Were all the mushroom people like this? Overgrown children who rely on an overweight Italian plumber to save them? If so, she pitied them above all else.

The mushroom people, Vilgax, and the others shot off into the air the moment they touched the orange, spinning star. She could hear all sorts of ridiculous cries as people got shot out of the star to wherever it led. From violent cussing to pleas for mercy, she could hear them ever so slightly before they disappeared from view, giggling slightly. She supposed it was because she found it refreshing to see people being surprised by what was out of the ordinary. It was cute in a way, like children who discover something amazing for the first time.

Before stepping through the launch star, Alexis decided to do a little transformation just for the aesthetic. Her tails and ears dissolved into embers as a pair of wings materialized from the same embers. When the new appendages became solid, they became a pair of sleek wings as black as charcoal and smelling just the same. With her wings, she lifted off a few feet and flew into the launch star being propelled at blinding speeds to wherever the star led.

The flight was surprisingly enjoyable, though it was strange that she couldn’t move as she flew. Still she cracked a grin as she exited the clutches of the star towards an eerily dead floating castle. Using her wings, Alexis gracefully made her landing and stared at the castle. It was so...devoid of life and warmth. As she let her wings dissolve and form back into tails, Alexis’ gaze quickly shifted to an accumulation of magic nearby, where she saw a woman materialize out of thin air. She looked otherworldly in a way, almost like the Minor and Major Deities she’d seen before, with her flawless clothing and aura of authority. As she introduced herself as Rosalina, Alexis almost envied her graceful voice; it was the sort of sophistication that was the stuff of the Deities. Alexis had thought of herself as graceful, but this woman took it to another level.

The kitsune listened intently as she explained the situation in a much clearer way than the mushroom man from before (no offense!). The creepy turtle in her hologram had done something to steal all of this woman’s Power Stars, reach the center of the universe, and scatter said Power Stars all across the universe. Someone being at the center of the universe was definitely ominous.
Alexis was definitely more than willing to collect all of these Power Stars to make sure the turtle monster didn’t get to carry out whatever nefarious plans he had, but protecting those adorable Lumas was the real reason why she was really motivated to do so. If there were all cinnamon rolls like the first, she’d travel across the galaxy just to meet one. [div class=Dialogue]”Miss Rosalina, I’d be glad to help you out in anyway I could. I can help thaw the launch star with my flames.”[/div]

As she made her offer, she couldn’t help but notice that Vilgax had literally picked up the big headed boy he had thrown around earlier at the mushroom kingdom. The kitsune wasn’t going to have any of this while she was around. She hoped that Vilgax would at least try to cooperate, but he only seemed to be antagonizing people with every chance he got. Before she got to Vilgax, however, Batman pulled the child from Vilgax’s grasp. She really didn’t want to scold the alien again, but if he was going to continue to be like this, there wasn’t anyway around it.

With an angry look in her eyes and tails sparking, Alexis stormed up to Vilgax and grabbed the arm he used to pick the big headed boy up to prevent him from trying to take him back from Batman. She could feel herself draining at his soul slowly, but she didn’t care. This was the third time he had tried to stir conflict, and with children nonetheless! [div class=Dialogue]”Vilgax! Can you please try not antagonize someone every five minutes? Do you have anything better to do than bully children? My patience is starting to run thin. I expected that you would at least try to avoid making enemies. Your earlier stunts have already earned you plenty of distrust, I doubt that you would want to have a dozen people at your throat the next time you pull something like this.”[/div]

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS:
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears.
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Preparing​
Actions: Introducing Self
Martellus.jpg
20190517074654_1 (2).jpg
This was a grave threat indeed.
Techmarine Martellus folded his arms, as the Astartes listened to what the woman had to say.
So, as it would seem, it was some sort of spaceship he was on that got intercepted by the damnable... xeno that had attacked earlier. Not the xeno psyker, though Martellus swore the psyker would have a melta blast through the head the next time the Techmarine saw him. And from the looks of it, the power source of this spaceship was somehow scattered all over the damn galaxy.
Martellus slowly nodded as he took in the information. A xeno had attacked another xeno's spaceship from the sounds of it. The xeno with all the star... whatever the hell they were, was much less interested in a direct attack on humanity.
As it stood, Rosalina was quite low on the "purge" list. Bowser, on the other hand? He sounded much like an Ork-a potential danger if he got to get off the planet.
Martellus slowly nodded in silent acknowledgement. The Techmarine said nothing, but it was clear he would join the cause to get the Power Stars back.
And, with a little luck, swathes of this Bowser's minions purged in the process.

It didn't take long for Praetorian to respond to Red Hood ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ).
"Affirmative, operative Jason Todd. All systems are reading fully operational, and I am prepared for all objectives. I am attempting to get a communication line open to HQ for reinforcements, but the chances of that succeeding are rather minimal. As it seems, we are likely on our own."
The SPARK then turned to Rosalina in an effort to introduce itself. The machine haltingly waved-it made an effort to wave, but it had a few stops in between.
"Greetings! I am a SPARK robotic combat unit. My official designation is SPARK-001, while I am codenamed Praetorian. If you wish to call me by a nickname, tell me now so that I can reference it in the future."
"I will aid you in the search for your Power Stars to the best of my ability."

The BIT drone, in the meanwhile, simply floated upwards and took a good look around, soaking in what it was seeing.

Last edited:
latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing @DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake L3n L3n QizPizza QizPizza Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

"Vilgax and I? Thinking of the same thing? The universe must be ending... well, it probably will if we let Bowser do his thing..."

Ben crosses his arms.

"I guess we have one thing in common for now, but I've still got my eye on you..."

While this conversation took place, Dib swooped in.

"Woah, what happened to you, big-headed guy?"

hjFOHaz.jpg

Laffey
Surroundings: N/A

"Nothing, no one, nowhere... they must be outside..."

Laffey decides to enter the tower, searching for some type of kitchen to feast upon.

"Laffey... needs food..."

Interactions:
archur archur

CN-TAN THE TOON
CN Pose.png

CN-tan did a flip, landing on her knees before standing back up. "That. . . was crazy." She laughed, wanting to do it again despite how short that wild ride was but the launch star was probably just a one way ticket here. She stretched her knees, planning to go play with Beeg Yoshi more and hopefully cheer him up but just when she was about to leave the glass area, something started materializing in front of them, causing The Toon to step back and raise her fists, thinking it's a hostile alien creature but she later lowered them after seeing the pretty lady fully appear, making The Toon feel relieved that she wasn't going to fight an eldritch God or something. She seems friendly enough.

Rosalina greeted herself with CN-tan just listening casually to Todd and The Space Lady talk to each other thinking it would be rude to bump into the conversation without warning. Rosalina later revealed a hologram to Bowser, a terrifying one at that with The Toon continuing to heed whatever Rosalina and Jason had to say with The Red Hood agreeing to go on this quest to save the universe, oh boy! She always wanted to have an adventure going to new places and meeting new people! She can barely contain her excitement!!

But right now, she's gotta help that alien person she talked to in the party up, she looks like she's having a pretty bad time.

"You okay, Atraxa?"

Agent 3|The Time and the Space
IMG

Bowser.

"Hmmm... I have several questions." Agent 3 began, pacing back and forth, sounding serious. "By your explanation, you're saying we're going after 'stars', you said? And based on what you've explained, this 'Bowser' has already stolen several, scattered them around probably aimlessly, and now we are to retrieve them for this thing?" She asked, pointing to the power 'core' of the Observatory. She had many more questions, but most of those were on the actual planets and environment itself. Too many questions, and not enough answers. She finally stopped pacing and tried to remain as calm as possible.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: PWR+3 (general power boost)
Course of action: Several questions
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: None
Nearby: Everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back