CC51DC29-6EFB-482A-BE30-7DF18F64A064.png
Dib Membrane

Although he was an accomplice in Ben’s plan, Dib still got off relatively free with Rosalina too busy yelling at Ben.
“Gees Ben. You’ve got to be more careful man.”
Dib shook his head in disappointment. He caught up with Karako and Marcus as the mushrooms shaped ship landed and the mushroom creatures poured out of it. Apparently they got all the power stars!? Alright then. The blue one was a little freaky and it should probably be put down like a dog as soon as possible. With all the power stars here the observatory began to glow and change into a much more lively place. It was really quite beautiful, but Dib was a man so he refused to let himself cry over such a sight. It appeared that their journey to the center of the universe was about to begin. Dib popped his collar up high to try and look dramatic as he stared into the void that is space.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow Birb Birb ManyFaces ManyFaces

Agent 3|Assess The Situation
IMG

"Did you guys forget that one of us literally just died? And others came close, too. We're gonna need a little more time before we're back to full strength. Trying to not get killed by lasers wasn't very restful." The Espeon nods in Lu Bu's direction.

"Plus, I want to see if there's anything I can do for Makoto. He was the one keeping us alive until Rosalina arrived, after all."
"I am not yet ready for full on combat. Especially considering Bowser may bring his full Brood against us to defend his prize. I vote we wait, at least for most of us to regain our power." He then drags the Severed leg away, following Julia to rest beside Makoto. Just to rest, not do any weird Mind Melding things.
Agent 3 slowly comprehends their statements and their actions. Julia wasn't wrong - they had already (temporarily) lost Lu Bu, and Makoto was the sole reason everyone 'else' is still around, so she can't really fault her for such a stance. "That's... fair enough." Agent 3 said calmly to her, sighing, nodding as such as well - for she, too, was thankful for their respective sacrifices, though how they were doing now is somewhat a mystery in Makoto's case, where he seems to be laying down, unconscious, and someone else not seen before is to his side of now-to-be 4/5 people. Not much more needed to be said to that, when all is considered, that which is spoken was true and pretty much everyone knew it.

However, when the dragon spoke up, Agent 3 shrugged. "Well, that's a rational decision... Usually, people would put everything they have to defend that which is most important to them. But, if our previous encounter with Bowser is anything, he almost crushed us all just by himself... I kind of want to bet he wants to do it again, but at the same time, would he bring in reinforcements...?" She asked aloud, now sounding a bit conflicted, joining the others around the 'body rest', or rather the what-originally-was a festering pile of corpses. She tried to join the others to rest as well - the whole journey had been nothing but action; something was 'always' going on, for better or worse.

As much as Agent 3 was enjoying this - it's oh so familiar and keeps them all in the mindset - a rest is probably a good idea. "...Yeah, let's go with that." She conceded, laying back and staring into the void of space before her eyes, and let herself rest as she stared right at it, with the void looking right back at her while she lost herself in it. Her expression went from confusion to relaxed, though she was still having a struggle on agreeing with the others of the group and on an actual plan... "...So, what's the plan again? What are we going for?" She reiterated to be sure while her staring contest with the many stars in space continued, though she had already lost it long ago.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Conflicted
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Preparations and departure to the center of the universe
Interactions: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Crow Crow
Mentions: DapperDogman DapperDogman , Haz. Haz.
Nearby:

In group: (Nope)​
Actually nearby: Everyone​

Odessa

And with that Odessa's Boost-induced rage began to wear off, she could think clearly again, and realized how stupid she had been. Actually how stupid she had been the entire bloody trip, first shooting the door when everyone else's shots failed, the incident with Wario, choking a poor kid, and now actually thinking that Zim .... bloody freaking ZIM ..... was a threat! She slowly floated down to the floor just in time for there to be a bright light and Zim and his robot pal were gone. But then she saw something that she hoped she would never see. One of the elites, specifically the raven-haired girl with teal eyes, looked downright furious. At what? She didn't know. But something about this whole affair had made her snap. She was just about to touch the ground but the mere sight of one of the elitebeing angry and furious, made her pause and fly back up. She wasn't just furious, she was murderous. Odessa wanted to ask her what was wrong but her instincts screamed at her to stay away. She was just about to fly away when an arm grabbed her leg. Startled she nearly blasted whoever was holding her leg but stopped when she realized that it was just Batman.

"I've noticed too. Keep a look out. I don't want anything happening to you."

"What makes you think she's going after me?"

"You were targeted by one of her buddies, and then laughed it off. Plus the general look she gives you when she does happen to look at you."

"Which is?"

Batman turned. "Just be careful okay. Something tells me that woman isn't entirely stable at the moment."

Mentions: Nightwisher Nightwisher

During the whole ordeal Sev kind of zoned out, he couldn't have helped with the tallest or whatever the fuck else was happening in the observatory. He was more focused on himself, to be honest, he knew the republic would have already marked him as dead, so he was already dead to the republic, to his brothers. What would be the difference if he died here on this observatory? Nothing, he wasn't helping the republic now so everything he did was redundant to his purpose.

Those thoughts escaped him as the armada debacle concluded, he was pulled to attention by whatever pulled their attention, Sev was so zoned out he barely cared at this point. Instead, Sev unbuckled his helmet and hooked it to his utility belt, exiting the storage closet and joining the rest of the group. His thoughts on the group changed to just neutral, people he disliked didn't change his purpose nor did the people he liked, everyone including himself was a pawn playing a game for someone they didn't care for or even properly know.

But that didn't stop him from orbiting towards Shilo and woods again, his helmet still off and his expression unchanging as ever, "What an... experience." His voice was a lot more human without his helmet, almost completely different.

Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
1570199198453.png
King Dedede

Though disorientated from the fall, the king wasn’t able to stop to recollect himself, clumsily flinging himself up to run from the stream of lasers being fired at him. He wasn’t able to run at his full speed—which as you can imagine, wasn’t exactly that fast anyways—and a singular laser singed his foot before a grappling hook of some kind grabbed him out of the way by his robe. The king was too heavy to be pulled very fast by the device, and he ended up being slowly towed along the ground, his face being painfully smashed against the glass with an almost cartoonish drawn out squeak. Dedede lay there in a heap for a while, not even noticing the grappling hook removing itself from his robe. Letting out a quiet groan, the king didn’t bother getting up at first. When he eventually collected himself enough to pull himself off the ground, the king sluggishly noted the now majorly lit up observatory, the notable absence of the alien kid duplicate, and some of the mushroom folk from earlier, but didn’t acknowledge them beyond taking a few steps away from the blue spotted one. Sighing and rubbing his obviously bruised face from the glass, Dedede muttered in response to the star princess’s question, “Yea, yea, we didn’t come all this way to fight that there king none. But I ain’t doin’ nothin’ without a rest break or somethin’!” With that, Dedede settled beside the dragon, the squid girl, the purple cat, and the blue-haired boy, clearly eager to relax after the chaotic tumbling through space.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore BoltBeam BoltBeam LilacMonarch LilacMonarch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

exhausted phone.png

Eric

I'm not even gonna- I'm not even gonna try to decipher what just happened. The Toad Brigade showed up, and one of them started screaming about... eating a Goomba…? Arceus… I'm gonna fr- I'm gonna hurl...

I slowly descend next to my guildmaster, Ben, and Agent 3, the flames from my jetpack sputtering until they die with one final, pathetic blast a moment before I land. But, as soon as my feet finally touch solid ground again, I fall to one knee, an invisible knife digging deep into my skull and burrowing into my head, angrily reprimanding me for my recklessness. Adrenaline drove me to rage, leaving me to forget the shock my body had been put through, but with the moment's passing, one splitting headache brings me a grim reminder of just how weak I am, telling me over and over, as much as Laffey has gifted to you by giving you this armor, she chose the wrong person. Why... just why would she choose me in the first place?

"R-Rosalina..." I stammer out. "I think Julia's right... I-I'm not sure if we've recovered yet. But..." I then turn to my friends, noticing my guildmaster's already gone to help Makoto. "...I don't know if we really have the time to recover... a-and as much as I'll probably be dead weight, I can't leave you guys on your own."

Before I can follow through with a final decision, I notice the other one Laffey had fused with- the young girl, Inazuma is her name, walking away from the others with not even a goodbye being uttered. She had said something to me before we found Bowser... that she understood what it's like to be useless among the others, too. Add that to the fact that no one notices... it's a sight I can't stand seeing.

"Inazuma!"

Arms that hide trembling, strained muscles push me to my feet, and I run after her, following her all the way to the bedroom area. My lungs burn from pursuing her, and between pants, as I look around, I manage to feebly call out, "Inazuma? A-are you here?"

--

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Rosalina)
Crow Crow (Ben)
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma)

Mentions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
Haz. Haz. (Makoto)

Last edited:
Sans

The Toads and Rosalina managed to get everyone's hopes up, but Sans wasn't so hopeful

"So uh.. What's the plan? We're gonna need one. I know for a fact that psychic attacks can't work on Bowser and I can't access his soul either. Getting physical is hard cause of that orb thingy his helper has. To defeat Bowser, we're gonna have to take that guy out"

Sans looked over to Julia

"You said before that you uh saw the guy that was helping Bowser out. Notice anything?"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Listening to the argument unfolding, the hero sighs, looking around the group for someone to take the reigns on this mess. Yet it seemed no-one was truly sure how to go about doing such a thing. Normally, this would be an ideal time for the General of The Left to come in and rouse the troops with a speech, but she was unmasked, naked to the world as her true self. Could she manage such a thing?

She'd just come back from the dead, now was as good a time as any to try. Step forward, she clears her throat, hoping to get everyone's attention "Uh hey...Most of you probably don't recognize me, not that many of you cared to look at my recently dead body for too long. I can't say I blame you" she rubs her neck sheepishly, not sure how to muster the confidence to truly do this, but knowing she had to try. "That's right, for those who didn't notice in the commotion that just unfolded, The Medic was able to bring me back from beyond the pale of death" she clenches her hands slightly, raising her voice slightly, sounding more stern "I owe him a debt that can never be repaid in full. But I will try" she takes a deep breath, gathering her muddled thoughts "I have died once on this journey, in the blind pursuit of destroying our common enemy" closing her eyes, she raises her voice slightly again, now speaking in her usual commanding tone "I failed before, I was fighting blindly, and was tricked into exerting all my strength. I will not fall prey to such a trick again"

"And gods be damned I'LL DIE AGAIN BEFORE I LET THAT TURTLE GET AWAY WITH WHAT HE'S DONE" she raises a fist, wisps of smoke enveloping her body in the vague outline of her armored disguise "DO YOU STAND WITH ME, WARRIORS, OR WILL YOU BE COWED BY FEAR AND GRIEF? WILL YOU AVENGE YOUR FALLEN COMRADES, OR WALLOW IN PITY?" her voice carried her determination and drive with every syllable, she felt immovable. She'd never given a speech like this before, but it came naturally. Perhaps it was all those years of studying warfare, and reading famous speeches given before war, maybe it was natural to her, maybe she conjured this spirit out of desperation. She didn't know what it was, but she felt it burn within her spirit, a need to inspire

"向前, 走向荣耀!" she cries with a final yell. Those closest to her would hear her let out a quiet cough after this. She felt her chest tighten. Perhaps shouting this soon after being brought back was putting too much strain on her body. She'd have to be aware of how much she exerted herself, even if she wanted nothing more than to fight with every ounce of energy she had.

@All Of You​

Marcus Wright

EW-IKCA_WQo7gxJFkyKpgPl_P9fG7xMOrxtpoNgUXsQmR3aXwdT_hjaIHUvSwLOlYJZfN-t7CMOFglUFVvVC1ris_T6G4tE2UKkYoc9NuY3K53x5O-RZPQckyBDfTbP7tVr8uft1

Marcus looked over at the observatory as he finally noticed as the two Tallest were finally satisfied and looked up. The ship had almost smashed into everyone AND the observatory and stopped just close enough. The terminator was mentally preparing for the final battle back home but he still worried about this final battle.

He held his eyes up and covered them as a bright light covered the observatory as it appeared fixed at last.

Rosalina, the Princess of the Stars was yelling at everyone again for the group’s foolish actions but when 3 toads came back with their Captain, all the stars were collected and suddenly perhaps they stood a chance against the twilight infused Bowser.

Lu Bu’s speech was a true rallying cry as he closed his eyes for a few seconds. It brought him back to when John Connor would try to rally the troops back home just to get humans to fight back against Skynet. Who knows what was about to happen back home?

Marcus looked over at Roselina and the others (Ben, Eric, Shilo and Frank and Batman and Oddessa along with Tanya)

“I’m going with you guys to the center of the universe. After all the shit we’ve been through, I wouldn’t mind ending this battle.

GM- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

DapperDogman DapperDogman ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FoolsErin FoolsErin Zerulu Zerulu Nightwisher Nightwisher @Frankin Richards @FactionGuerilla Crow Crow

Odessa

Odessa walked toward Rosalina, carefully avoiding the angry raven-haired woman, not wanting to get killed. When she heard Rosalina's question. She nodded. "Let's just get this "adventure over with."

She just wanted to go home at this point.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• download.gif
    "Inazuma!"

Huh...?

I turned my head towards the source of the voice,where I saw Eric stopping several meters away from me,early fatigued as he hasn't exactly fully recovered from being saved at the last minute before death. I widened my eyes in horror as I went towards him.

“E-Eric! Goodness...don't push yourself so hard! I don't think anyone of us would want you to fall down again!”

Although,now that I think about it,he actually came looking for me? I was happy that I wasn't completely sidelined by others,but.....at the same time,I felt bad for making him worry even more,especially after what had happened.....

“Don't worry about me.....I'm fine,really.” I said, “I mean,sure,I-I guess I'll never be able to see Excalibur and Laffey anymore but.....I guess I'll just push through like everyone does.”

However,despite what I've said,I could barely utter a few words without futilely holding back my sobbings. I couldn't hold up a reassuring smile like before either too,instead looking more like a stepford smiler whose mask is starting to break down gradually but surely. Twice,I failed to save two friends I've gotten close to and come to love,one of which I've pretty much doomed too at that. Is it greedy of me to want to admit that I'd rather have Eric,Excalibur and Laffey all alive together,rather than being forced to choose between him or both of my now deceased friends? I don't even know anymore at this point,and I'm afraid that I'm starting to have this mindset. Without realising it,I weakly whimpered my next word.

“...r-right...? Nanodesu....”

Screenshot (40).png
Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Status: throwing a fancy man out of the way defending himself, and joining the "I had enough of this nonsense" squad.
Condition: sick of this nonsense.

Vilgax was pretty much relieved when Zim and that strange robot called GIR where finally egressed from here. That relief would sadly be expelled from his being, as before he could even say a word to Benedict, he was called out by the princess in blue for his so called command. Taking his own words about Zim and throwing it back at him.
Turning to Vilgax, Rosalina's stern glare only deepened as she approached him next. Despite her much shorter and petite stature than him, even a man such as Vilgax could feel the power radiating from her. "As for you. Do not think to command me again. I am not one of your mindless soldiers whom you have complete command over. The power I wield is unfathomable compared to yours, and if I see it necessary, I will not hesitate to put you in your place."
Vilgax was no fool, he saw what Rosalina is capable of during the previous fight with Bowser. Would he have challenged her? No, not at this time. He was not going to be sucked into another dogpile of a fight.
"That would imply that I'm ignorant of what you're capable of. If you had disclosed your information about this Twilight substance and its positive energy loop before, we would have been able to make a more reasonable decision." He said "Tennyson and the others would have made similar choices with what information we had. As you said, only a few of us had delt with this sort of threat." He proceeds to throw Benedict and his penguin off to the side, possibly colliding with Zim. Any other criticisms that he has where mostly covered by the man with the red helmet.
"As for our current course of action, I would agree with recovering first and foremost. But judging by what you said, we don't have that sort of time. Meaning that we are limited to what support that can be provided by that field medic, the purple feline creature, and anyone else who can deal with any potential injuries."
Vilgax, at this point just wants to get rid of Bowser and be done with him. The only thing he manages to gain from this where two potential allies and a multitude of embarrassing moments. All he wanted from this was the Omnitrix, and he couldn't even get that (not with Sans around that is). So with a disgruntled face, he makes his way torwards where Shilo and Frank. Why? because despite not having much interaction with either of them, Vilgax was able to tell that they were the only few (besides Thae and Manelion) who show any semblance of reason. Even with the look of pure bloodlust on Shilo, Vilgax still proceeded to lean on the wall next to the two. He knows that the next person who tries to kill anyone will either get dogpiled or trapped by Sans. He turns to the two, possibly expecting more insults or criticism. And even if that doesn't happen, VIlgax is still capable of fending off an attack for the most part. But who knows what might happen at this point.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Zerulu Zerulu ManyFaces ManyFaces Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @anyone_that_I_missed

Last edited:
The Coming

A meteor struck the ground.

Everyone felt its impact.

In the midst of the dusty smoke, a humanoid silhouette takes form.
"Hey..." A grimy, yet familiar voice speaks.
The figure within the smoke, still unidentified, approaches the dark green abomination named Vilgax ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ).

"WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS?!?!?!" He screams while facing the sky.
"SENDING ME HERE AGAIN!!!" He is screaming at Them.
"GOBBLE MY *bleep*"

Pointed shoes that display quite the formality, partnered with beige slacks which is supported by a dark leathery belt. Scars scattered around his naked torso, and its back only being covered by a dancing snow white mane. Beneath the fuzziness, a brown leather protects its wearer's chest, and it also holds the white mane.

"I haven't seen a God damned cow here. Kinda f*cked up being a milk-lover in this place, y'know."

The Girl

"Yo, Villy! How's it going, man?" Manelion greets an old comrade, interrupting Vilgax and the ocean blue Princess ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ). "M'lady" He bows gracefully.
"So, what's going on, gu--"
He proceeds to throw Benedict and his penguin off to the side, possibly colliding with Zim.
"WHOAH!" The scene shocks Manelion. "What was that for, you crazy creature?!"

Having absolutely no idea of what is going on anymore, Manelion just stands there clueless. Indeed, he is wearing a comical expression.

"Excalibur ain't here yet, huh?" Manelion mutters to himself. "Oh!"
He starts turning his head in different directions, looking at his surroundings.
"Has anyone seen the little girl-child with light brown hair?! The shy-type!" Manelion asks everyone around him. Indeed, he is talking about the timid human girl, Inazuma ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ).

Screenshot (40).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Status: still in the "I had enough of this nonsense" squad, and talking to a former ally.
Condition: sick of this nonsense

what could he probably say about Manelion just popping up on a meteor? I know.
"Where have you been? And who is Excalibur?" He is getting sick of this.
He starts turning his head in different directions, looking at his surroundings.
"Has anyone seen the little girl-child with light brown hair?! The shy-type!" Manelion asks everyone around him. Indeed, he is talking about the timid human girl, Inazuma
"She was last seen running off inside." He said blandly as he pointed to the interior of the observatory.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight @did_i_cause_this?

latest
Zim had been used as a weapon against himself. Against his will not once, but twice! Dib shouldn't be able to have so much strength with his flimsy noodle arms and overall inferior species.
He was glad he wasn't some gross human with flimsy human bones, or else he might have broken something. At worst he'd gotten burned slightly by Dibs dumb meat attack.
It did hurt a lot to hit himself though, he had to admit his skull was very thick though, it was quite painful to ram into himself.
Luckily all his amazing brain matter had not been damaged. Well not until seeing the false Zim's GIR, clearly it was the worst of the worst things he'd ever seen.
But with all the fighting it didn't last too long, clearly this Zim wasn't as great an Invader as he was and was promptly sent back to whatever schmoopey version of his life he was spat out from.
"HAHA! ZIM IS THE ZIMMEST OF ALL ZIIIIMS!" He boasted. He would have kept going if the sparkly space princess hadn't came and ruined things by being all stupid with her lecturing and flapping of her meat lips. He'd obeyed her earlier as whatever kind of superior officer she might be, but in the presence of The Tallest she was just an exceptionally floaty worm baby.
"You dare insult the might of the IRKEN ARMADA?! NO AMOUNT OF STUPID SPACE MAGIC POWER OR WHATEVER COULD WITHSTAND THE ARMADA'S MIGHT!" He shouted at the witch.
But she had a plan involving those disgusting mushroom creatures again.
Oh, but he did like the blue one, yes, his bloodthirst pleased Zim.
Oh The Tallest were taking their leave, but Zim had so much to discuss! "MY TALLEST! MY TALLEST WAIT!" he said sprinting towards the ship and hopping in vain to try and gain their attention "MY TALLEST! PLEASE ALLOW ME ACCESS TO A SHIP FOR THE FIGHT! I WILL SUCCEED THIS MISSION OR DIE TRYING!" He shouted up at his mighty leaders hoping they'd give him something as simple as a Voot Cruiser for the attack.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Dog has been successfully pet,
also time to finally catch up with fox-lady again~
[B][COLOR=#6F7AB3]@QizPizza[/COLOR][/B], Birb Birb , ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool , RedLight RedLight , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

It seemed as if they had everything settled, that blast of energy, whatever it was, would surely put an end to the second Zim be it actual obliteration and combustion, or something else, perhaps the spacial dislocations Thae himself was so not fond of. But this seemed like what the group had agreed to do until, of course, someone had decided to protest it...

"You guys went too far. No need to actually kill the guy!"

There went the skeleton guy again. Honestly, at this point, the star animal could only sigh in disappointment, well-aware that the other stood by a very rigid 'morality' that was just incompatible with his, therefore, lack of it. Rolling his eyes, he wondered if the guy was always this much of a stick in the dirt wherever he came from. Look, it was noble and such, but unsustainable at long-term. The universe wasn't perfect and it certainly wasn't forgiving. Eventually, he'd have to stand up for that belief by doing something he'd not be that proud of...

Something that'd haunt him forever, always that nagging question of if he had done the right thing or not.
It was just better to not care, to not bother, so that regrets like such could never get to you again.

Either way, the protest was for nothing as the boney creature had acted a tad too late. Zim number 2 was gone and so was his robot servant. The show was over and- Well, there came that dog once more. What the heck was its problem? While watching the canine happily bounce towards him, the shadowy fox's ears had twitched with the income of a different, yet also familiar noise. His attention stolen, his gaze pale amber gaze had been dragged by a screech-like howl of a form he had seen before, right after the fake paper-bowser skirmish. Wait a minute, wasn't leader-boy down in a coma or something?

To make matters even more confounding, the summoned helper was gone and with it, the elephant in the room had changed. Was that-? Was that the deceased woman who stood near the dapper doctor guy? The sight was a bit jarring at first, then just incredibly amusing and curious. Hah, look at that, someone could bring the dead back to life~! Now that wasn't something you could see anywhere, what a treat~

Rosalina would then, because of course she would, go off about reality-warping and whatnot, not too happy with the group's plan, but Thae didn't care. He was a bit too preoccupied with a different matter. And well, it wasn't as if he was going to pay attention to some star princess going off like the mother he had never been allowed to meet either way.

It was that dog again, somewhat hell-bent into pouncing on the fox star animal like an excitable kit, licking and barking all over. There was a weird dual feeling rising as he couldn't be too naive as to trust the creature's affectionate antics, but at same was strongly inclined to, even letting out a giggle at the little guy's seemingly boundless energy. Why was this so difficult? Why did such a small and fluffy ball of fur unnerve him so much?
And again, what did it want? How did the Dark Comet send it away?

Here he was, downed into a lying position by this cheerful and loud Pomeranian and still without understanding a single thing about it as the dog continued to lick his muzzle and rub itself on the black fox. Eventually, he had tentatively raised a front paw towards it and the creature had instantly stopped, paying attention as if preparing for something. Thae blinked to himself in confusion, looked at the ball of white fur, then at his paw, once more at the dog who seemed to grow even more excited, tail wagging so fast that you could believe it would take flight with it like a helicopter.

Slowly, the Void Star had brought his paw closer to the little guy, hoping that it would not just act like Chester and eat his hand or something. Luckily it didn't it just stood there, still barking but lunging its head slightly forwards to receive the contact. The dog had been successfully petted and as he kept his paw on top of the canine's head, gently supported, the receiver of the action responded with happy barks and a content expression, Thae'il couldn't help but let the warmth of the whole thing get to him...

Sparkling Colorful Andromeda, this puppy was hecking adorable...!

"Oh... oh fuck you, you fucking pretentious bitch!"

The shout of the masked man had abruptly taken the star animal out of his moment of wholesome bliss, to witness the greatest oral smackdown of history! No, really. He agreed with every single point here, she had just sent them off without much to go by, knew what the possibilities were, didn't try to assist before waaaay later and in waaay direr conditions, then went off like a disappointed irresponsible mother blaming the kid for the stupid things they had done due to the lack of parenting. She reminded the star animal of his own superiors, which just made the whole thing that much more grinding and stressful. Maybe, she could even have let Lu Bu die on purpose, to use it as some kind of moral lesson afterwards... Like some kind of moral-leash.

Absolutely disgusting.

And that's when the toad creatures entered the scene, as chipper and loud as always. Thae'il had to admit, it was a welcoming change of pace, especially with the blue one's interjections about having eaten a goomba and stabbed it to death. Those commentaries had made the shadow-fox burst out in laugh the whole time as the tensions and ill-feelings about Rosalina or her actions were momentarily forgotten. It was some damn nice comedy relief for sure~

It seemed that, while they had gone straight for Bowser and ignored the star-collecting mission, the scratchy sounding parade of creatures had gone and done so on their stead, collecting... one hundred and twenty power stars?! Lady! They were never going to accomplish all that on a single day, come on!! As always the stars were fed into the ship's generator/engine, who knows, being liquefied and joining the tidbit of power they had been able to restore themselves.
What followed was a transformation of the beat-down, single platform Observatory into more of a space town of sorts. Well, Rosalina had mentioned that the Lumas lived there so, he guessed that was their hometown or something. It was, quite pretty to see, his tail swung round in awe as he watched the new isles form themselves...

Ah, the universe~ So deadly and cruel but also so full of interesting things and moments like these.

It was a delight to hear that after everything he and others had been put through to get the so-called 'Tallest' into their side, that the pair of alien leaders were so eager to pay them back for the snacks with their help, and also the chance of shooting those lasers into something actually worth shooting. The banter of the duo was hilarious to listen to, an amused grin rising to Thae's muzzle as the tail danced behind him. This was good, it was the final stretch before the big battle and ohhh boy how much he longed for sinking his blade on the big lizard's skin again. Last time he had let anger and surprise cloud his judgement. This time it was going to be different.

"Are you ready to travel to the center of the universe?"

"I uhhh...", the fox's gaze fell to the ground, --the dog was still resting nearby--, and he took a gentle whiff of the air letting it guide him again, "There's someone who I must talk to first."

Finally getting back up, Thae let the tiny canine roll off of his dark pelt and began to walk away, following the enticing but faint scent of spices that waltzed through the wind. He didn't get to go too far before Karako had come to greet him with that soda he had requested earlier. The fox glanced at the label of the fizzy drink and couldn't hold a giggle as the word 'Moonmist' could be read clear as day. Hah! A space soda for a space animal!

"Brilliant kiddo, just brilliant!", he had let out picking the soda up now in humanoid form, ending up repeating the motion he had done with the dog and patting Karako's hair gently with his free hand.

Thinking about the dog also reminded him of something else...

"Yo, Bone-dude!", Thae'il had looked back towards Sans, calling his attention with a wave, "I'll be off to see someone so like, either you let me go or you come with me, your choice~ It's important."

Whether the response was positive or not, the fox-male kept going towards the smell, uncaring for either skeleton, dog or troll kid that might be following along. He opened the soda can, letting that heavenly heeeavenly sound of fizzing drink out, then taking a sip. Ohhhh~ Lemony flavor! It was gooooood and balanced! He couldn't resist taking another sip as he had finally reached the person he was looking for: the fox-lady of course, they had barely gotten the chance to talk properly!
Like, Lu Bu's speech in the background was pretty cool, heroically cool, but it wasn't for someone like him. Thae wasn't afraid, he wasn't grieving, he didn't know how to, could not comprehend these emotions. He lived for the thrill of battle and if it happened that he was supposed to die mid-fight then so be it. He was ready for it, just like every tool knew one day it would be throw away and replaced, he too knew his death would one day come.

There was just one thing he had to do first, one thing he'd actually regret not doing pre-ending:

" 'Sup? It's me again~", the casual words rang out, but the same fidgety energy from before was returning forcing him to hold the can with both hands instead of just one, trying to gloss it over as he smiled at the other vulpine, "So, I was here, thinking to myself and being like 'damn, it would be a real shame to have this whole thing come to an end without even knowing that pretty lady's name'... Thus I've come to remedy this.", he winked.

If she was sat somewhere, he'd promptly sit next, but if not, they'd just be standing while staring at each other. Though, he would be having a bit of a hard time actually keeping his gaze on her, light-absorption aura shining slightly brighter and with him perhaps also slightly bouncing in place as he decided to offer her the lemonade-tasting soda:

"Want a sip?"

Just as he said that a meteor hit the floating space island, marking the return of a lost ally that Thae had honestly assumed had died somewhere along the line:

"Hey man, try and not destroy the Observatory, will ya? We worked really hard to keep it in one piece~!", though the words were of lecture stance, the tone was much more of an amused one, like a welcoming banter of sorts.

All of this wacky weirdos together in the same place... Daaaamn, he loved them and their chaotic energy so much.

Last edited:
whoa phone.jpg

Eric

My own eyes widen as Inazuma... almost scolds me for pushing myself. “E-Eric! Goodness...don't push yourself so hard!" she berates me, though clearly more out of worry than out of actual anger. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure Inazuma's even capable of being angry. She's just too... pure of a soul. "I don't think anyone of us would want you to fall down again!”

"Wh-whoa, Inazuma..." I raise my paws defensively. "I-I feel fine..."

I don't feel fine. My feet are threatening to give out, and I manage to make my way over to a bed before I collapse with a deep huff. Still, I keep trying to reassure her.

"I-I... I'm okay. Just... just need a breather..."

But just like me to her, the young girl tries to keep up a façade.
“Don't worry about me.....I'm fine, really. I mean, sure, I-I guess I'll never be able to see Excalibur and Laffey anymore but..... I guess I'll just push through like everyone does.”

From the moment she says that, I know she won't be able to. Not that I blame her. No one just 'pushes through.' Most just don masks, hiding tears underneath a hardened and stone-faced exterior. That's a skill I don't think I'll ever be able to pick up. And looking at Inazuma right now, I know, deep down, that she's the same as me. That the death of Laffey and the disappearance of Excalibur, the only two she even remotely got to know, is tearing her apart. And her soft, frail words she speaks afterward confirms the suspicions I have.

“...r-right...? Nanodesu....”

Without even thinking, I reach out and pull Inazuma into a hug.

--

Interactions:
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma, small mention of Excalibur)

Mentions:
Crow Crow (Laffey)​

In the Cuddle Pile Resting Group, Midgardsormr peeks an eye open and turns his crimson gaze upon Ben. "Child, Tellth me. Thou hast taken the form of others in our group, can thou takest mine own form as well? If so, I shall grant thine permission to do so in the coming battle, if thou needst to." He then streaches his wing and yawns, then addresses the rest of the group in hearing range. "That being said, I believe I can attain mine strongest form yet, one not seen alive for Twenty Years. If I needth to use it, All of thou shalt find it most prudent to avoid mineself, or risk courting death."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam LilacMonarch LilacMonarch DapperDogman DapperDogman Haz. Haz. CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ManyFaces ManyFaces @ The Rest.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

CN-TAN THE TOON
CN Logo.png

CN-Tan was silent for the whole argument, it was actually making her pretty uncomfortable for an obvious reason until the loud noise came from behind the team, causing her to jump in shock and do a frightened Karate pose as she turned around to see what made that sound. She swears to God she's seen this toad before but thanks to her forgetfulness and overall uncaring attitude to strangers, she can barely remember anything about this guy, she doesn't even remember her co-workers back in the HQ, do people expect her to remember this guy she met just once? And then the Toad Brigade came out. She still don't know these people. CN-Tan, being the oblivious person that she is thought the glow from the ship was nothing special, just something to make it look better.

The Toon gasped and placed her hands on her cheeks the moment she saw the Power Stars. Her gaze was later distracted by the blue toad in glasses screaming about that one time he ate a Goomba, it was just so unexpected that CN-Tan couldn't help it but laugh cheerfully despite how awful that might have been. Schadenfreude, am I right? She gasped even more the moment that the Observatory started bustling with life and all kinds of colors. This place was so much more whimsical instead of the barren wastelands poorly pretending to be a metropolis. She was looking all over the place to take in the atmosphere until the Tallests decided to burst into the scene.

This was the point that The Toon kind of dozed off but she did hear something about. . . Lasers, she thinks. CN-Tan did come back to reality after Rosalina asked them if they were ready.

"Ready? Ready doesn't even !@#$ING DESCRIBE IT!"

Last edited:

• A heartwarming moment between two friends.png
    Without another word,I felt the warmth of Eric's embrace. I guess I really did a bad job at hiding how upset I was at the events that unfolded. Even then,I'm....actually kind of glad my façade didn't work out. Something tells me I wouldn't feel any better if I isolated my feelings any longer than necessary. Or....really feels like I am back home,with everyone else doing whatever they can to assure me to everything will be alright,no matter what happens. Without a word,I also found myself returning the favour,hugging back as I smiled,this time a smile filled with genuine relief and happiness. Whatever's been troubling me had been completely swepted away,and tears of joy streamed down my eyes this time.
    And the warmth of love is shared.png
    “I'm glad...I'm glad I- I mean,we never lost you...Eric.”

I've lost Excalibur and Laffey. This time,I'm going to make sure that whatever happens,I'll protect Eric no matter what. They can fire several waves of projectile onto me as long as they want,but I am never going to yield,or break down and sink. As long as I'm breathing,I'll make sure no one is next in line towards death anymore.

Techmarine Martellus​
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Preparing​
Actions: Preparing
1569335127977.png
1569335142178.png
Space Marines are a tough lot. They are literally super soldiers for a doomed civilization of humanity.
Only the most elite can join their ranks. They must remain rock-steady at all times, and be prepared for combat.

Rock-steady was not Martellus as he watched the procession of Toads return with all the Power Stars. The Techmarine, was utterly speechless as he watched these seemingly useless mutants come back with every last Power Star.
"What in the name of the Emperor... how the-"
Martellus was stunned as he realized that instead of spending decades on this Emperor-forsaken land, he would be able to return to his rightful duty... because a group of these immature bipedal fungi had somehow recovered every last Power Star.
Well, Martellus wasn't complaining, but at the same time the fact that their rescuers were to say the least, very unlikely, threw the Astartes' brain for a loop. The Techmarine, still at a loss for words, turned to Rosalina.
The only gesture Martellus could manage was a nod. The Emperor protects indeed.

Praetorian nodded at the Medic ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ) mention the fight was just sad, and simply stared at the pat on the back Medic gave. The SPARK turned to see the battle.
And indeed, it was going quite poorly for the other Zim. The SPARK, taking note of Len, gave a friendly wave ( L3n L3n ), but didn't say anything.
At least, until Laffey ( Crow Crow ) went down.
"...Laffey."
"Right when it seemed you were beginning to take corrective measures..."

Praetorian instantly knew it was far too late judging from the glowing cubes that were there instead of Laffey. The SPARK stood there, unsure what to do.
Once the fight ended, the SPARK was silent as it watched everything from there unfold. The Toads had come to their rescue, and Praetorian wasn't passing up the chance. The SPARK's next words had a noticeably solemn tone to them.
"Affirmative. I am ready-I recommend I lead the assault. My heavy armor will likely withstand any damage thrown at it."
That wasn't it though. Praetorian took note that Shilo ( Nightwisher Nightwisher ) was not looking good. Like she was about to explode at any time.
And the SPARK had no idea what to do. The machine cautiously turned to Shilo, trying not to provoke anything, before taking a few steps towards the assassin.
"...operative Shilo?"

Agent 3|The Will To Continue
IMG

Step forward, she clears her throat, hoping to get everyone's attention "Uh hey...Most of you probably don't recognize me, not that many of you cared to look at my recently dead body for too long. I can't say I blame you" she rubs her neck sheepishly, not sure how to muster the confidence to truly do this, but knowing she had to try. "That's right, for those who didn't notice in the commotion that just unfolded, The Medic was able to bring me back from beyond the pale of death" she clenches her hands slightly, raising her voice slightly, sounding more stern "I owe him a debt that can never be repaid in full. But I will try" she takes a deep breath, gathering her muddled thoughts "I have died once on this journey, in the blind pursuit of destroying our common enemy" closing her eyes, she raises her voice slightly again, now speaking in her usual commanding tone "I failed before, I was fighting blindly, and was tricked into exerting all my strength. I will not fall prey to such a trick again"

"And gods be damned I'LL DIE AGAIN BEFORE I LET THAT TURTLE GET AWAY WITH WHAT HE'S DONE" she raises a fist, wisps of smoke enveloping her body in the vague outline of her armored disguise "DO YOU STAND WITH ME, WARRIORS, OR WILL YOU BE COWED BY FEAR AND GRIEF? WILL YOU AVENGE YOUR FALLEN COMRADES, OR WALLOW IN PITY?" her voice carried her determination and drive with every syllable, she felt immovable. She'd never given a speech like this before, but it came naturally. Perhaps it was all those years of studying warfare, and reading famous speeches given before war, maybe it was natural to her, maybe she conjured this spirit out of desperation. She didn't know what it was, but she felt it burn within her spirit, a need to inspire

"向前, 走向荣耀!" she cries with a final yell. Those closest to her would hear her let out a quiet cough after this.
Agent 3 listened to this speech of this previously deceased warrior. 'Now THAT'S how you do it!' Agent 3 thought to herself proudly, regaining faith in whatever the heck everyone 'else' seem to be. Agent 3 rose up - though of course she didn't know this warrior too well, she too figured it'd be best - if anything - to fight in place of those that are lost now, and with the will to protect those who may fall under the same path. Agent 3 shuddered a bit and shook intensively then after before daring to speak up. "I'm with them on this one." She said honestly, though as she looked left and right, she would probably meet many angered and/or confused expressions upon her. A minor frown formed on Agent 3's face as she continued. "Yes, we may have lost someone - multiple, in fact, but... They wouldn't want us to stop, would they? We've already got so far, and Bowser is figuratively right around the corner. Think - what would they think of all of us if we were to stop, when they themselves helped us get here in the first place?" She tried to sway everyone by those who passed, and the wishes of them, if any at all, though at first the only one it seemed to work on was herself.

Agent 3 growled and wiped small semblances of tears from her eyes before her tone shifted into that vigorous spirit she had with her, now with a hint of determination to go with it, courtesy of that soldier's speech. She glanced to Ben, Medic and Manelion before she continued - though others in particular will mean more to others, Agent 3 feels like those three mean the most to 'her' at this point in time. "Listen; some people in this group have helped change others including myself for better or for worse - for who they are, what they did... and such like that. In particular, I owe a lot to some of you as well, who may as well have turned my life upside down or around... But stopping and wallowing over the lost won't help me repay that 'debt'. Though it's one that may not ever be repaid, I would rather die with those who helped me change than not repay them at all; for what they did!" Agent 3 said proudly and also loud enough that pretty much everyone could hear her, though her breath 'also' said otherwise, as she lowered down once again, seeming pretty exhausted from saying all of that, laughing it off. "...What's it going to be, fellas?!" She managed to call out in the same tone as before.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Determined
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Preparations and departure to the center of the universe
Interactions: DapperDogman DapperDogman , @EveryoneElse
Mentions: Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , RedLight RedLight , Crow Crow
Nearby:

In group: (Nope)​
Actually nearby: Everyone, especially @RestingTeam​

latest

Ben Tennyson

Interactions: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp LilacMonarch LilacMonarch BoltBeam BoltBeam GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
Surroundings: L3n L3n BoltBeam BoltBeam Haz. Haz.
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ben nods, revealing his Omnitrix to Midgardsomr.

"Sounds like a plan. I'm gonna need every trick in the book if we want every edge in the fight. New abilities and old alike."

Ben turns to Julia and Beeg Yoshi, and also looks to Laffey's bunny ears held in whoever's hands.

"You guys in too?"

Ben then turns to Agent 3's words.

"Yup. If we lose too much, all the more we shouldn't turn behind. What they did won't be in vain no matter what, and we'll make sure of that."

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, Sta-19 Reigner, and a Super Star.
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: Angry but calming down

Condition: Healthy
    The woman had needed a moment or three, and whether it was due to basic misunderstanding of body language, a lack of caring, or a death wish, some decided to push their luck. Her gaze flicked up to Sev first, whatever tension that had left her body in the few seconds she’d been alone was back, rising further when Vilgax took his place on the wall near her. A scene of them attacking her flashed across her mind and she pulled her gaze away from them to look back out into the void of space that they were floating through. On high alert on the off chance that her clouded mind had somehow managed to have the correct foresight. That was the issue with approaching Shilo when she was struggling with her control. Everyone, everything, was a threat. She was unable to correctly gauge the situation at hand. Rage was easier to control than fear, though. Violent outbursts due to anger, she understood what she was doing. Outbursts due to fear? She saw that as survival, and pulling her out of that mindset was nearly impossible. In simpler terms: the group was lucky -- Shilo was lucky -- that she was dealing with anger.

That being said, would it have really killed them to give her a minute to step back from the edge? She shot a silent, angry glance at Sev as he spoke, but forced herself to listen to his words and his tone, to watch his body language. He was completely non-threatening. Her shoulders relaxed ever so slightly, her hands keeping their painfully tight grip on the railing. She really wasn’t in the mood to shoot the breeze. A few people may have been annoyed, sure, and others may understand her anger but the fact that she’d actually been riled up to this extent was a problem for her, personally. All she wanted was a few minutes to gather herself. The denial of that, however, forced her to gauge and re-gauge the situation before she acted. She had to make sure that whatever threat she felt was real, and not her making excuses to blow off steam. “Hmmm,” the assassin finally responded to the clone, flicking her gaze back to the thick glass of the Observatory, trying to focus on the black of space and not the red that still blotched the corners of her vision. “That’s sure one fucking word for it,” the umbrage in her voice now was of a completely different breed than what it had been when she’d threatened the clone after the Fake-Bowser fight.

She didn’t address Vilgax. After all, she didn’t want to speak and she’d never spoken to the strange looking being before any how. He was marked as someone to kill, or at least not to save, from the very beginning due to his overall attitude. Since then, she’d paid little attention to him, other than watching him here or there. He wasn’t useless, far from it, but he didn’t seem to be one that cared about the consequences of his actions. Something the Team 73 leader did not appreciate in the slightest. Moreover, at this point in their journey, it was unlikely they’d be friends due to the lack of time they’d spent together, and the lack of time they had left. The fight was coming, whether it ended in failure or a win, one of them would die or they would most likely be heading back to their respective homes. So why he had chosen to approach her now, was beyond her. Unless he’s genuinely looking for a fight. Another deep breath. Maybe it just seemed more quiet in this corner. She didn’t really care and was having trouble enough keeping herself from starting something, she couldn’t risk allowing herself to misread someone else’s intentions.

Someone else appeared, addressing the alien directly. There was something oddly calming about Vilgax’s annoyed tone and done-with-your-shit attitude. It was something she related to, more so in this moment than any other. Shilo took another few deep breaths, focusing on the emptiness of space but more on the clone’s nonchalant body language as something for her to mimic, and Vilgax’s vexed body language as something they had in common. Finally, the two of them seemed less like enemies waiting for their moment to pounce, and more like members of the group who didn’t want to be around the crowd. She decided to remove the alien from her kill list for now. Shilo’s shoulders relaxed just a bit more, though the stiffness in her grip stayed as it was. She could feel the seams of her gloves leaving deep imprints on her skin. Then a voice spoke behind her. It was familiar, she knew it, but was everyone just coming up to her now? The assassin finally released the railing, the tingling feeling of blood rushing back into her fingers shot through her hand painfully as she turned to face the SPARK. “Praetorian,” the woman said, leaning back against the railing with her elbows. “You okay?” The robot’s body language was significantly harder to read than the others, but the concern in his voice had been pretty clear.
    [/div][/div]

ezgif-2-13ab76910a2a.png
Julia

"Unfortunately, not much."
Julia replies to Sans and sighs. "You heard him when he powered up Bowser. All I know is that he has power to control Twilight and is very powerful. Enough to easily disrupt psychic powers, as you've noticed. Eric and a few others previously had an encounter with someone named Zant with similar abilities, but I don't know for sure if it's him."

"If it is, we can use their knowledge to help us fight. I've already gathered plenty from Eric."
By which she meant she rifled through his memories to find it. He was used to it.

The Espeon nods absently to Ben, holding out her paw toward his Omnitrix to scratch it without even opening her eyes. It seemed that despite her focus on Makoto's mind she was still very aware of her surroundings.

"Go ahead."

Interactions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) Crow Crow (Ben) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Midgardsormr)
Haz. Haz. pls (Makoto)
Around: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3) GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Praetorian) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma) L3n L3n (Mami)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back