• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ➜ ENTER THE CAVE [ LEARN A FANDOM FOR ME ILL LEARN ONE FOR YOU! ]

MAESONG

Hopelessly Confused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“Tomorrow, I will like you even more.”

Song.Com Roleplay Request [ 12/28/2022]

by_IIbwFfBbDqPLkWcZ5_2liFh5k3evaLxocZv7_f3SyEh6nYr2hB28iW460eV2sj12J1SVaLsN4TkIIPp6w9IEIcCqCaYHVLtjBY3uETUXqsHpV0d1mVohBwQLvkR9ioNbHkyG7C0X2P1vN1mPX-xDfvN_x5yIYrazYiac8NkcxXeQhsGlE5NTAmPUldQ
SONG! Is my name, You can also call me MAE! I go by SHE/HERS, I am currently in the EST time zone as well.I work Remote and study Culinary Arts: I wonder if you can guess who my Genshin Main is. [Those that can, get a cookie.]. I consider myself fairly open minded- I stick to long-term roleplays, but I am open to ghosting + picking it back up later, as well as doing split fandoms and what not. There’s plenty of fandoms I know- even if I don’t list it, so, please reach out to me for whatever! As long as we are fair, and, on my side there’s one of my cravings.
LkN9DFT2NOKvNWt02xEWahvlwUjicDgo0GsyMel31MPDar-GD3MqUlubEdTDsCkaZ4RKjrH-qG5rSg8XruViVBAvP9FkNy6CLn7jyquiNRe1Qb8HZ6rxkBm5t2LyjWUJxGJY1H8XubpbK3AYmNDFrhgwevn8JJnBg6xmFpqeNPQbxht6oOpuUhoxQS3CvQ

I WILL DO ANY FANDOM FOR YOU EVEN LEARN ONE IF YOU DO/LEARN ONE OF MINE!

-------------------- RULES !

./– One ➜ I write in the THIRD PERSON, I can easily range from MULTI-PARAGRAPH, to SEMI NOVELLA. My personal word-count range is anywhere from 400 - 1,900 words. I always attempt to mirror my partners, or, give a bit more! So, the amount we write can be set by you. All that I ask is, for there to be NO - ONE LINERS, TEXT TALK, SCRIPT RP.

./– Two ➜ I DOUBLE UP ONLY! If you are unaware of this format, basically what it is, is: I play my oc, your oc’s love interest, and ditto. I will adore your oc and ship as much, if not more than my own! Parinings on my end will always be ROMANTIC in nature, however, for your end we can do platonic relationships. For both sides: I enjoy Playlist, Moodboards, Pinterest boards, and hcs!

./– Three ➜ Plot and chat with me please! Personally, I need this for a roleplay, and it will drain me if I am the only person making the chat active. Reply times for me can vary, anywhere from a COUPLE OF HOURS, to a WEEK. If I take longer than a week, I will do my best to let you know, however, sometimes my health issues will hit me randomly, so there are times I won’t be able to. All that I ask is for someone to be open minded! And I will too! We can always pick it back up later on. Or just talk OOC as friends until we are able to! Whichever floats your boat! Either way, Communication is the key, so, let's both do our best!

./– Four ➜ For themes, as already stated Romance is a MUST for my side. I am an adult, for both myself, and you- I ask that anyone that reaches out to me be over eighteen! I’m open to all genres! But, if you have any limits or triggers, do include them!

----------------------- FANDOMS !
LkN9DFT2NOKvNWt02xEWahvlwUjicDgo0GsyMel31MPDar-GD3MqUlubEdTDsCkaZ4RKjrH-qG5rSg8XruViVBAvP9FkNy6CLn7jyquiNRe1Qb8HZ6rxkBm5t2LyjWUJxGJY1H8XubpbK3AYmNDFrhgwevn8JJnBg6xmFpqeNPQbxht6oOpuUhoxQS3CvQ

˃ᗜ˂ = Craving ! (I can do Fandoms Im not craving, there’s just a chance I will say no if I have 1-2)
▧= Caught up / Finished.

THE WITCHER ▧ ˃ᗜ˂ (Caught up to show, Witcher 3. Working on getting other games!)
❥ Geralt of Rivia.
⬙OC WIP!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in possibly roleplaying with you. I don't know a lot about The Witcher, but I have watched the show only once a while ago and thoroughly enjoyed it, although I will need some refreshers. I'm also very interested in video games and believe I have access to the games as well, so I'm open to trying those out, too, to get myself familiar with the source material. If you'd like to discuss things further, shoot me a message!

I am here for the witcher, mind that both interested in play Geralt but I also have another canon character in mind that I would love to write from the DLC Blood and Wine. I would love to talk about the details in a PM, as I love the games and the book series c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back