• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Enter if you Dare... (ALWAYS OPEN)

Hey yo.
I'm Meep and if you're still looking for a therapist to your psychopath, I'd offer myself with the promise that I know a lot of techniques to make a psychopath cry xD
Pm me if interested xD

Hi Kitty! I was wondering if you're still interested in doing the DemonXHuman, soulmate, VampireXHuman, Immortality or SuccubusXAsexual plots?
If you are, then whichever one you're the most hyped on I would love to RP with you. :)

Hi Kitty! I was wondering if you're still interested in doing the DemonXHuman, soulmate, VampireXHuman, Immortality or SuccubusXAsexual plots?
If you are, then whichever one you're the most hyped on I would love to RP with you. :)
Great! cx I would like to do Soulmate and/or Immortality so I’ll shoot you a pm

o: I'm interested in a lot of these.
Yandere x Normal
Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter
Reincarnation
Roommates
Best Friends
Soulmate
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus (I'm actually asexual so it wouldn't be hard to play XD)
Popular Girl/Boy x Unpopular GirlxBoy
Immortality
Time Travel

o: I'm interested in a lot of these.
Yandere x Normal
Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter
Reincarnation
Roommates
Best Friends
Soulmate
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus (I'm actually asexual so it wouldn't be hard to play XD)
Popular Girl/Boy x Unpopular GirlxBoy
Immortality
Time Travel
I’m interested in alot of these so it hard to choose xD Pm and we’ll discuss further more then

Shalom!

I’d be interested in roping with ya and I’d be interested in trying out any of these pairing with ya!
Therapist x Psychopath Cop x Criminal Muse x Artist

Please let me know if you’d be interested

Hope to hear from ya soon, bye bye!

tenor.gif

Vampire x Hunter***+
Vampire x Immortal***+
Cop x Criminal***+
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus*+

Interested! I know I picked a bunch of random ones so we can totally discuss your plot ideas and see which one is a better fit!

Vampire x Hunter***+
Vampire x Immortal***+
Cop x Criminal***+
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus*+

Interested! I know I picked a bunch of random ones so we can totally discuss your plot ideas and see which one is a better fit!
Ooo YAY! You picked alot of interesting ones.. SO hard to choose x.x I’ll pm you ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back