• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Enter if you Dare... (ALWAYS OPEN)

LaFilleKitty

procrastinating 24/7
Hello! <3
Sorry this post as flashy and eye catching like others. I simply do not have the time to do that (I'm just plain lazy). My name is LaFilleKitty but you can call me Kitty for short. I'm 18 years old, pansexual, recently just got a new job so I will be busy at times, and currently majoring in Social Work. I like anime, cats, gore, and the color black. I’ve been role playing for about 6-7 years now.

I am looking for an long term 1x1 partner hoping that it could last longer than three months. I have one rp right now that has surpass over 100+ post (yay!) Most of my rps end before even starting or after the first post. -facepalm- But anyways here's are a little things I expect from my partner:

Expectations:
(also what to expect from me)

1. No One Liners - Please do not give me a single sentence. I just can't stand one liners. Doesn't even give enough information to feed off. I understand here and there you have writers block but give like 5-7 lines enough that I can work with. I can give about 3-5 paragraphs least.
  2. Fade to black - Site rules, must follow, but if it gore or blood then please let's continue on. :3
  3. Spelling, Grammar, & Punctuation - This one I do not have high expectations for. I for one have really bad grammar even though my first language is English (lol shameful, right?) and I will have a couple of typos here and there. I'm always using this site on my phone so please excuse me for that if you can. You can be decent or even bad. Just give me something I can read and work with it.
  4. Activity - Oooo! I would so love it if you were active often. I'm the type of person who gets really attach and excited when I find a role play that interest me. I get it sometimes you won't be able to reply, that's fine. Just tell me ahead of time. I don't mind getting one post a week cause I will be honest I do that occasionally.
  5. Bailing - If you're not satisfy with the rp anymore, please tell me. If you want to change it or start over, tell me.
  6. OOC Talk - I don't mind chatting. I'm terrible at conversations even through text but I love meeting new people. So let's chat! Tell me about your day. Rant to me about anything. Can tell me how much you hate pickles. :)
Now thats over can move on to the pairings. I have a few in mind right. Will add more whenever something pops my interest. I am willing to do Fandoms but will only do OCxOC. I don't feel comfortable playing as other characters considering I did not create and can never get into it.

I'm perfectly comfortable playing as any gender. Face claims for character appearance I don't care if it realistic, anime, or drawn. As long as we are on the same page for visualization.

Please PLEASE don’t nag me at the start of the roleplay if my replies are slow or whatever. That will only bring my interest level to 0 from 100 real quick.

~Romance can be a subplot but have to be built up.. Not just smack right in at the beginning~
~Doubling is an option~

Keycodes
(***) - Level of cravings
Bold - Role I want
(+) - Plot in mind

Demon x Human**+
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human***+
Therapist x Psychopath*+
God x Mortal***+
Yandere x Normal+
Vampire x Human*+
Vampire x Hunter***+ (BIG CRAVE)
Vampire x Fairy*+
Vampire x Immortal***+ (BIG CRAVE)
Cop x Criminal***+ (REALLY REALLY CRAVING THIS ONE)
Muse x Artist+
Mermaid x Human**+
Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter+
Assassin x Target*+
Teacher x Student Parent+
Single Parent**+
Reincarnation+
Steampunk
Roommates+
Best Friends+
Soulmate**+
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus*+
Popular Girl/Boy x Unpopular GirlxBoy+
Immortality**+
Time Travel**
Unrequited Love*
Master x Maid***+

Marvel***
One Piece**
Tokyo Ghoul***+
ATLA/LoK***+
Boku no Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Kingdom Hearts**
Naruto*

Last edited:
Howdy! The ideas you've got here intrigue me. I would be more than happy to hear the plots you have in store for them. I am willing to participate in a RP of these options:

Angel x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Cop x Criminal
Mermaid x Human

Out of the fandom options, Fairy Tail and Naruto are the only two I have experience with. But if you would like to try and start a rp, please let me know via a response on this thread or a P.M. Thank you!

Howdy! The ideas you've got here intrigue me. I would be more than happy to hear the plots you have in store for them. I am willing to participate in a RP of these options:

Angel x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Cop x Criminal
Mermaid x Human

Out of the fandom options, Fairy Tail and Naruto are the only two I have experience with. But if you would like to try and start a rp, please let me know via a response on this thread or a P.M. Thank you!
I just fixed my pairings and bolded the ones I want play as. To save you some time out the pairings you picked I just bolded Mermaid, Angel, and Criminal. Its a tough option to choose out of the 5 but I'm leaning more to Mermaid x Human.

As for Fandoms I'm fine with doing either one. I have more experience with Fairy tail than Naruto since I still haven't finish reading it. -faceplam-

Is the "One Piece" still open? If not I can also do anything with vampires, angels, demons or general supernaturalness. Please let me know if you're willing to RP with me! :)

Hey, I'm interested in a few of the slots you've got open, so i'll list 'em.
Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter
Vampire x Human***+
Vampire x Hunter+
Demon x Human***+
Angel x Human**+
'Tis be the first time I've done a 1x1 in all my time on RPN, so bear with me on the process.

Hey, I'm interested in a few of the slots you've got open, so i'll list 'em.
Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter
Vampire x Human***+
Vampire x Hunter+
Demon x Human***+
Angel x Human**+
'Tis be the first time I've done a 1x1 in all my time on RPN, so bear with me on the process.
Totally fine with that! Please bear my weird writing style x.x Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter grab my attention more than the rest but I'll pm you :)

Hey can we do Vampire x Human or Vampire x Hunter? I've been wanting to do some kind of vampire thing for the longest time.
Also, this would be my first 1x1, but I'm determined to make it last.

I'd love to hear your plot for the Tokyo Ghoul RP

Hi there!

Your post has been McBumped!

Some of the pairings I saw you were craving that I’m interested in are:
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Mermaid x Human
Soulmate
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus
And...
Unrequited Love

Also, just so you’re aware, I’m much more active if you contact me via email, but I am still fairly active on this site.

Hello, I would love to do you asexual // incubus roleplay idea as that's exactly what I am! (the.. asexual part not.. the incubus.. pshh) ANYWAYS if you'd like to do that, PM me!

Hi there!

Your post has been McBumped!

Some of the pairings I saw you were craving that I’m interested in are:
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Mermaid x Human
Soulmate
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus
And...
Unrequited Love

Also, just so you’re aware, I’m much more active if you contact me via email, but I am still fairly active on this site.
Ooo so hard to choose from~
Hmm I’m more interested in the unrequited love, soulmate, and vampire x human. I prefer to do my rps on here but if you convince me well enough i may do it through email ^^ well let’s discuss this further through pms for now

Hello, I would love to do you asexual // incubus roleplay idea as that's exactly what I am! (the.. asexual part not.. the incubus.. pshh) ANYWAYS if you'd like to do that, PM me!
Yay! Will do ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back