• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Enter if you Dare... (ALWAYS OPEN)

Heyo~ Just thought I'd pop in and give you a chance for an RP partner! ^~^

Looking through the pairings, a few stuck out at me.
Angel X Human
God X Mortal
Vampire X Fairy
Cop X Criminal
Mermaid X Human
Shapeshifter X Human/Shapeshifter
Roommates
And finally, Best Friends.

Lot to pick from I know, but, meh! So yeah~! I'll be watching.

Heyo~ Just thought I'd pop in and give you a chance for an RP partner! ^~^

Looking through the pairings, a few stuck out at me.
Angel X Human
God X Mortal
Vampire X Fairy
Cop X Criminal
Mermaid X Human
Shapeshifter X Human/Shapeshifter
Roommates
And finally, Best Friends.

Lot to pick from I know, but, meh! So yeah~! I'll be watching.
Such a hard list to choose from ;-;
Hmm I’m more interested in God x Mortal. I’ve been trying to get a rp started for this pairing xD

Such a hard list to choose from ;-;
Hmm I’m more interested in God x Mortal. I’ve been trying to get a rp started for this pairing xD

Then look no further! I'd be glad to do it, rather interesting premise I'll admit, plus I always had a fancy for Godly beings, never know what they'll do. But anywho, shall we take this to PM to discuss and prepare?

I'd love to try the mermaidxhuman! ShapeshifterxShapeshifter or demonxhuman! Dm me to talk more please!

Then look no further! I'd be glad to do it, rather interesting premise I'll admit, plus I always had a fancy for Godly beings, never know what they'll do. But anywho, shall we take this to PM to discuss and prepare?
Great! and yes just shoot me pm (not literally... maybe)

Hello! <3
Sorry this post as flashy and eye catching like others. I simply do not have the time to do that (I'm just plain lazy). My name is LaFilleKitty but you can call me Kitty for short. I'm 18 years old, pansexual, recently just got a new job so I will be busy at times, and currently majoring in Social Work. I like anime, cats, gore, and the color black.

I am looking for an long term 1x1 partner hoping that it could last longer than three months. I have one rp right now that has surpass over 100+ post (yay!) Most of my rps end before even starting or after the first post. -facepalm- But anyways here's are a little things I expect from my partner:

Expectations:
(also what to expect from me)
  1. No One Liners - Please do not give me a single sentence. I just can't stand one liners. Doesn't even give enough information to feed off. I understand here and there you have writers block but give like 5-7 lines enough that I can work with. I can give about 3-5 paragraphs least.
  2. Fade to black - I still feel rather uncomfortable doing scenes like thisBut if it gore or blood then please let's continue on from that :3
  3. Spelling, Grammar, & Punctuation - This one I do not have high expectations for. I for one have really bad grammar even though my first language is English and I will have a couple of typos here and there. I'm always using this site on my phone so please excuse me for that if you can. You can be decent or even bad. Just give me something I can read and work with it.
  4. Activity - Oooo! I would so love it if you were active often. I'm the type of person who gets really attach and excited when I find a role play that interest me. I get it sometimes you won't be able to reply, that's fine. Just tell me ahead of time. I don't mind getting one post a week cause I will be honest I do that occasionally.
  5. Bailing - If you're not satisfy with the rp anymore, please tell me. If you want to change it or start over, tell me.
  6. OOC Talk - I don't mind chatting. I'm terrible at conversations even through text but I love meeting new people. So let's chat! Tell me about your day. Rant to me about anything. Can tell me how much you hate pickles. :)
Now thats over can move on to the pairings. I have a few in mind right. Will add more whenever something pops my interest. I am willing to do Fandoms but will only do OCxOC. I don't feel comfortable playing as other characters I did not create nor can never get into it.

I'm perfectly comfortable playing as any gender. Face claims for character appearance I don't care if it realistic, anime, or drawn. As long as we are on the same page for visualization.

~Romance can be a subplot~
~Doubling is an option~

Keycodes
(***) - Level of cravings
Bold - Role I want
(+) - Plot in mind

Demon x Human***+
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human**+
Therapist x Psychopath*+
God x Mortal**+
Yandere x Normal+
Vampire x Human***+
Vampire x Hunter+
Vampire x Fairy*+
Cop x Criminal***+
Muse x Artist+
Mermaid x Human**+
Shapeshifter x Human/Shapeshifter+
Assassin x Target*+
Teacher x Student Parent+
Single Parent+
Reincarnation+
Steampunk
Roommates+
Best Friends+
Soulmate**+
Asexual x Incubus/Succubus***+
Popular Girl/Boy x Unpopular GirlxBoy+
Unrequited Love*

One Piece***
Tokyo Ghoul***+
ATLA/LoK***+
Boku no Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Kingdom Hearts**
Naruto**
Hi there. I'm interested in doing a demon x human or vampire x human pairing. I'd like to hear your plots for these too.

Well you look busy! If maybe you’d like at least brain storm, send a message my way!! (:

Hello! <3
Sorry this post as flashy and eye catching like others. I simply do not have the time to do that (I'm just plain lazy). My name is LaFilleKitty but you can call me Kitty for short. I'm 18 years old, pansexual, recently just got a new job so I will be busy at times, and currently majoring in Social Work. I like anime, cats, gore, and the color black.

I am looking for an long term 1x1 partner hoping that it could last longer than three months. I have one rp right now that has surpass over 100+ post (yay!) Most of my rps end before even starting or after the first post. -facepalm- But anyways here's are a little things I expect from my partner:

Expectations:
  1. No One Liners - Please do not give me a single sentence. I just can't stand one liners. Doesn't even give enough information to feed off. I understand here and there you have writers block but give like 5-7 lines enough that I can work with. I can give about 3-5 paragraphs least.
  2. Fade to black - I still feel rather uncomfortable doing scenes like thisBut if it gore or blood then please let's continue on from that :3
  3. Spelling, Grammar, & Punctuation - This one I do not have high expectations for. I for one have really bad grammar even though my first language is English and I will have a couple of typos here and there. I'm always using this site on my phone so please excuse me for that if you can. You can be decent or even bad. Just give me something I can read and work with it.
  4. Activity - Oooo! I would so love it if you were active often. I'm the type of person who gets really attach and excited when I find a role play that interest me. I get it sometimes you won't be able to reply, that's fine. Just tell me ahead of time. I don't mind getting one post a week cause I will be honest I do that occasionally.
  5. Bailing - If you're not satisfy with the rp anymore, please tell me. If you want to change it or start over, tell me.
  6. OOC Talk - I don't mind chatting. I'm terrible at conversations even through text but I love meeting new people. So let's chat! Tell me about your day. Rant to me about anything. Can tell me how much you hate pickles. :)
Now thats over can move on to the pairings. I have a few in mind right. Will add more whenever something pops my interest. I am willing to do Fandoms but will only do OCxOC. I don't feel comfortable playing as other characters I did not create nor can never get into it.

I'm perfectly comfortable playing as any gender. Face claims for character appearance I don't care if it realistic, anime, or drawn. As long as we are on the same page for visualization.

~Doubling is an option~

Keycodes
Bold - Role I want
(+) - Plot in mind

Demon x Human***+
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human**+
Therapist x Psychopath*+
God x Mortal**+
Yandere x Normal+
Vampire x Human***+
Vampire x Hunter+
Vampire x Fairy*+
Cop x Criminal***+
Muse x Artist+
Mermaid x Human**+
Assassin x Target*+
Single Parent+
Reincarnation+
Steampunk
Roommates+
Best Friends+
Soulmate**+
Immortality***+
Time Travel**
Unrequited Love*

One Piece***
Tokyo Ghoul***+
ATLA/LoK***+
Boku no Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Kingdom Hearts**
Naruto**
I am really interested in the Therapist x Psychopath

Hello! <3

Expectations:

~Doubling is an option~

Keycodes
Bold - Role I want
(+) - Plot in mind

Demon x Human***+
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human**+
Therapist x Psychopath*+
God x Mortal**+
Yandere x Normal+
Vampire x Human***+
Vampire x Hunter+
Vampire x Fairy*+
Cop x Criminal***+
Muse x Artist+
Mermaid x Human**+
Assassin x Target*+
Single Parent+
Reincarnation+
Steampunk
Roommates+
Best Friends+
Soulmate**+
Immortality***+
Time Travel**
Unrequited Love*

One Piece***
Tokyo Ghoul***+
ATLA/LoK***+
Boku no Hero Academia
Fairy Tail
Kingdom Hearts**
Naruto**
Therapist x Psychologist

Is the Tokyo Ghoul plot that you have in mind still interesting to you? I would love to discuss details about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back