• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Enter if you Dare... (ALWAYS OPEN)

Hello! Are you still interested in our MermaidxHuman? I've asked but you still haven't responded to it.

Hey there LaFilleKitty LaFilleKitty I'd love to do a Naruto, One Piece, or Fairy Tail RP with you. If we go the route of One Piece, be prepared for me to have to remember half of the stuff since it's been a while lol.

Hey there LaFilleKitty LaFilleKitty I'd love to do a Naruto, One Piece, or Fairy Tail RP with you. If we go the route of One Piece, be prepared for me to have to remember half of the stuff since it's been a while lol.
Sure! Fair warning I have barely any recognition of Naruto but I clearly do remember alot of things in One Piece and Fairy Tail. Shoot me a pm

Yay! I’ll pm you

Ach I' writing this at 2 am because my darn braces are so painful they won' let me sleeeeeeeeeep.

Anyway, to get my mind of it, wanna do an human x demon rp? I also have the idea of having an angel in it too, sorta like the third party trying to prevent the whole relationship from happening xD

I do prefer playing as the human, female ^^

I'd love to work something out for the Soulmates. I feel like I may have something in mind for that and would love to work something out.

Ach I' writing this at 2 am because my darn braces are so painful they won' let me sleeeeeeeeeep.

Anyway, to get my mind of it, wanna do an human x demon rp? I also have the idea of having an angel in it too, sorta like the third party trying to prevent the whole relationship from happening xD

I do prefer playing as the human, female ^^
Aw man! Sorry to hear that :c
Sure! Sounds awesome and I think I have a plot in mind for this one.
I'd love to work something out for the Soulmates. I feel like I may have something in mind for that and would love to work something out.
Yay! Great just pm what you have in mind and we’ll brainstorm.

Hello~ I am really interested in hearing what you have in mind for your yandere plot. I find yandere's super fantasy and think it would be a fun dynamic to play with. <3

Hello~ I am really interested in hearing what you have in mind for your yandere plot. I find yandere's super fantasy and think it would be a fun dynamic to play with. <3
Sorry for just seeing this! If you’re still interested I’ll send you a pm of the plot i have in mind ^^

Hey! I'm interested in a few of your pairings.
Message me if you want to roleplay, thanks :closed eyes open smile:.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Mermaid x Human
Asexuals
x Incubus/Succubus
Roommates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back