• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
The three gave their excited 'okays!' before they'd quickly move to follow their uncle. Reaver having snickered as be made his way over to help.

"You got the camera?" Zuzana asked her husband as she'd gone over with him and the others.

"Riiiight here." Adrian grinned, lifting the camera into view as he followed his wife.

"First one, goes to the eldest, the greatest big brother ever and the one who has been waiting the longest for his gifts!" He handed a big wrapped box towards Akumu.

"First one, goes to the eldest, the greatest big brother ever and the one who has been waiting the longest for his gifts!" He handed a big wrapped box towards Akumu.

Akumu held a wide smile as he took the box and he sat down before begging to open it, the twins watching curiously.

Adrian grinned as he watched, crouching as he readied the camera.

Akumu held a wide smile as he took the box and he sat down before begging to open it, the twins watching curiously.

Adrian grinned as he watched, crouching as he readied the camera.

"Go on, don't give me anxiety, bud spud." He kneeled down, watching Akumu.

"Go on, don't give me anxiety, bud spud." He kneeled down, watching Akumu.

Beneath the wrapping paper Akumu would find that this had been a Lego set (because... yes.), this one to build a castle with. Akumu's eyes grew wide in excitement as he looked the box over. "Woaaaah, cool!"

Beneath the wrapping paper Akumu would find that this had been a Lego set (because... yes.), this one to build a castle with. Akumu's eyes grew wide in excitement as he looked the box over. "Woaaaah, cool!"

Graham snickered at that before then looking at the twins. He then looked up to the parents. "Do you think we can hand both each, it's kinda hard to pick."

Graham snickered at that before then looking at the twins. He then looked up to the parents. "Do you think we can hand both each, it's kinda hard to pick."

"That's fine." Zuzana assured with a smile while Adrian took pictures of Akumu with his gift.

Graham then set two identical gift wrapped presents down by the twins.

Dei-Loki and Malvo widened their grins before eagerly tearing into the presents before lifting the boxes over their heads like they obtained something in a Legend of Zelda game. All that was missing was the music.

"VELOCIWAPTUR!" Malvo exclaimed with glee before lowering it to look at the velociraptor over before looking to her brother while everyone awed at their reactions.

"I got a waptur, too!" Dei-Loki beamed, their tails happily wagging.

"Thankie!" The two then thanked in sync.

Dei-Loki and Malvo widened their grins before eagerly tearing into the presents before lifting the boxes over their heads like they obtained something in a Legend of Zelda game. All that was missing was the music.

"VELOCIWAPTUR!" Malvo exclaimed with glee before lowering it to look at the velociraptor over before looking to her brother while everyone awed at their reactions.

"I got a waptur, too!" Dei-Loki beamed, their tails happily wagging.

"Thankie!" The two then thanked in sync.
(TIME-SKIPARUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!)

Graham put the rest of the wrapping paper away. "Welp, now you got the whole day left to play with toys or whatever you want to do out here."

(TIME-SKIPARUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!)

Graham put the rest of the wrapping paper away. "Welp, now you got the whole day left to play with toys or whatever you want to do out here."

Reaver tied off the bag after helping clean up, smiling down to the twins and Akumu nodding as they'd go off to play with the dinosaurs, Adrian and Zuzana looking over the photos.

Reaver tied off the bag after helping clean up, smiling down to the twins and Akumu nodding as they'd go off to play with the dinosaurs, Adrian and Zuzana looking over the photos.

Graham walked up to Adrian and Zuzu, looking over the shoulders. "Can you guys copy some of these so i can take these overseas?"

Graham walked up to Adrian and Zuzu, looking over the shoulders. "Can you guys copy some of these so i can take these overseas?"

Zuzana glanced back at Graham, smiling as she nodded. "Of course we can."

"Do y' even need t' ask?" Adrian snickered looking over at Graham, as well, before handing the photos over so he could look at them. "Y' can either pick a few, or we can make copies of all of them for ya."

Zuzana glanced back at Graham, smiling as she nodded. "Of course we can."

"Do y' even need t' ask?" Adrian snickered looking over at Graham, as well, before handing the photos over so he could look at them. "Y' can either pick a few, or we can make copies of all of them for ya."

"Just make a copy of all of them. I don't want to miss a thing." He looked between the two for the next sentence.

"Just make a copy of all of them. I don't want to miss a thing." He looked between the two for the next sentence.

Unable to stop himself from humming the Aerosmith version of those words, Adrian grinned and nodded to Graham.

"Should all be copied by the end of the day. I promised Ali and Val I'd send some out their way, too." Zuzana spoke whilst her smile remained.

Unable to stop himself from humming the Aerosmith version of those words, Adrian grinned and nodded to Graham.

"Should all be copied by the end of the day. I promised Ali and Val I'd send some out their way, too." Zuzana spoke whilst her smile remained.

"Do you know if Clue is going anywhere? I know if i ask her, she'll lie to me to keep me from worrying."

"She's staying here for a bit, from what she told me."

"Can you possibly send a guard to be secretive and see what she's up too if she does go anywhere? I just . . . worry about her a lot. I know she's strong, and very independent, but still .. . . i'm her big brother after all."

"Can you possibly send a guard to be secretive and see what she's up too if she does go anywhere? I just . . . worry about her a lot. I know she's strong, and very independent, but still .. . . i'm her big brother after all."

Zuzana sighed, but nodded as she'd reach over to pat Graham's shoulder. "I'll see what we can do. And, I know. We worry about her, too."

Zuzana sighed, but nodded as she'd reach over to pat Graham's shoulder. "I'll see what we can do. And, I know. We worry about her, too."

Graham smiled, ruffling her hair even though he knew she didn't like it anymore. It felt right for him to do before hugging her. "You're a great big sister too."

Graham smiled, ruffling her hair even though he knew she didn't like it anymore. It felt right for him to do before hugging her. "You're a great big sister too."

"'ey!" She said in response to the ruffling before having hugged back with a smile. "I try to be, anyways."

"Well, you've been doing good lately. No one's dead." He gave her a gently clap on the back as he pulled away from the hug.

"That's a good point." Zuzu grinned, looking up at him the moment the hug was ended.

"Mhmm, i always have great points after all."

Adrian inhaled with a grin, about to release a joke before he stopped when Zuzu looked over.

"Don't."

Adrian then pouted before looking off to watch the kids. Zuzana sighing.

Adrian inhaled with a grin, about to release a joke before he stopped when Zuzu looked over.

"Don't."

Adrian then pouted before looking off to watch the kids. Zuzana sighing.

Graham squinted, shaking his head. "I hope to the high heavens of Valhalla that the kids are not like you in your sad humor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back