• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham opened the door for Reaver. "We got the shtuff." He said to Adrian and Zuzu.

Reaver made his way in, still holding two of the twigs. "Fresh off the tree."

Adrian glanced over to the two smirking as he took the cover off the cake. "Didn't get hurt, did y'?"

Reaver made his way in, still holding two of the twigs. "Fresh off the tree."

Adrian glanced over to the two smirking as he took the cover off the cake. "Didn't get hurt, did y'?"

Graham shook his head immediately. "Nope, we're good woodsmen after all."

Graham then looked outside. "Ready to get this cake to the kids?"

Zuzu and Adrian nodded, Adrian lifting the cake once more. "Let's go get this cake t' them. I promised Dipper and Malvy I'd let them open one present, then the rest of their presents after cake. And Aku chose t' wait, so he must be even more eager."

"Dipper?" Reaver raised a brow.

"Yeah. Dipper fer Dei. Mรกkrish slang fer a little mischief maker. Little Loki was a bit too long for the sweatshirt. Fits him pretty well, I think." Adrian smiled, moving towards the door.

Reaver stared for a moment as Adrian moved, Reaver cringing slightly. "... WAIT. Was... was that a dad joke?"

Adrian now grinned, not answering as he waited by the door.

Zuzu and Adrian nodded, Adrian lifting the cake once more. "Let's go get this cake t' them. I promised Dipper and Malvy I'd let them open one present, then the rest of their presents after cake. And Aku chose t' wait, so he must be even more eager."

"Dipper?" Reaver raised a brow.

"Yeah. Dipper fer Dei. Mรกkrish slang fer a little mischief maker. Little Loki was a bit too long for the sweatshirt. Fits him pretty well, I think." Adrian smiled, moving towards the door.

Reaver stared for a moment as Adrian moved, Reaver cringing slightly. "... WAIT. Was... was that a dad joke?"

Adrian now grinned, not answering as he waited by the door.

Graham shook his head, squinting. "It's their birthday, Adrian, their birthday. Don't do that nasty stuff."

Graham shook his head, squinting. "It's their birthday, Adrian, their birthday. Don't do that nasty stuff."

"I'm sorry, I don't have control over it! That one happened right before I realised it was a joke!" Adrian kept his grin from the squint. "'least I'm not cursing."

"Think cursing is more preferable." Reaver muttered after rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't have control over it! That one happened right before I realised it was a joke!" Adrian kept his grin from the squint. "'least I'm not cursing."

"Think cursing is more preferable." Reaver muttered after rolling his eyes.

Graham snickered, nodding with Reaver. "True that. Now come on, the kids won't wait forever."

Graham followed, swinging his stick back and forth. "KIDS! TIME FOR CAAAAAAAAAKE!"

As if this boy FLEW, Akumu was across the yard and at their sides, forgetting all about his shoes as he walked with them in his socks. The twins soon making their way over as well in their new, little green sweatshirts with a bear on the front, and their nicknames written below it.

"Cake?" Akumu grinned widely, walking beside Adrian as he'd look up at the cake.

"Maker's breath, have you been running with yer Uncle Grizzly?" Adrian raised a brow, snickering.

As if this boy FLEW, Akumu was across the yard and at their sides, forgetting all about his shoes as he walked with them in his socks. The twins soon making their way over as well in their new, little green sweatshirts with a bear on the front, and their nicknames written below it.

"Cake?" Akumu grinned widely, walking beside Adrian as he'd look up at the cake.

"Maker's breath, have you been running with yer Uncle Grizzly?" Adrian raised a brow, snickering.

Graham snickered, ruffling Akumu's hair before putting him on his shoulders. "He just understands the importance of cake. Cake is the staple food of happiness after all. That and ice-cream and candy and everything else sweet."

Graham snickered, ruffling Akumu's hair before putting him on his shoulders. "He just understands the importance of cake. Cake is the staple food of happiness after all. That and ice-cream and candy and everything else sweet."

Akumu laughed as he'd been lifted, curling his tail. "And ice cream cake is double the happiness maker!"

Reaver smiled as he listened before nearly keeling over from the adorableness of the sweatshirts. And, in an instant, he scooped the giggling twins up in passing as he'd follow the others.

Akumu laughed as he'd been lifted, curling his tail. "And ice cream cake is double the happiness maker!"

Reaver smiled as he listened before nearly keeling over from the adorableness of the sweatshirts. And, in an instant, he scooped the giggling twins up in passing as he'd follow the others.

Graham looked to Adrian as he put Akumu down by the cake. "Speaking of happiness, when did you create those sweatshirts, and why not a wolf on the front?"

Graham looked to Adrian as he put Akumu down by the cake. "Speaking of happiness, when did you create those sweatshirts, and why not a wolf on the front?"

Akumu eyed the cake, his tail curling as he took a seat.

Adrian glanced over to the twins, a wide smile on his face. "Couple of days ago. Just picked them up this morning. And, a wolf would be too common of a choice, so we went with a bear, instead."

Akumu eyed the cake, his tail curling as he took a seat.

Adrian glanced over to the twins, a wide smile on his face. "Couple of days ago. Just picked them up this morning. And, a wolf would be too common of a choice, so we went with a bear, instead."

Graham smiled at that, "my little cubs then. Are you two my wittle cubs?"

Graham smiled at that, "my little cubs then. Are you two my wittle cubs?"

Tails wagging, the two smiled. They'd then stretch their hands above their heads.

"Good!" Dei-Loki exclaimed with Malvo nodding in agreement.

Tails wagging, the two smiled. They'd then stretch their hands above their heads.

"Good!" Dei-Loki exclaimed with Malvo nodding in agreement.

Graham pulled them onto his lap so they were next to the cake. "Rea, i think you guys should do it now before they propel to the skies."

Graham pulled them onto his lap so they were next to the cake. "Rea, i think you guys should do it now before they propel to the skies."

Reaver watched, snickering as he'd set his mini baby down. "You got the other stick?"

"Stick?" Malvo looked over curiously with a tilted head, her tail having continued to wag.

"Yeah. Couldn't just have candles fer you three, you deserve something more exciting t' wish with." Reaver assured, his own tail curling.

Reaver watched, snickering as he'd set his mini baby down. "You got the other stick?"

"Stick?" Malvo looked over curiously with a tilted head, her tail having continued to wag.

"Yeah. Couldn't just have candles fer you three, you deserve something more exciting t' wish with." Reaver assured, his own tail curling.

Graham handed his stick to Reaver. "Do you want me to hold it or do you wanna take all three sticks and light them up?"

Graham handed his stick to Reaver. "Do you want me to hold it or do you wanna take all three sticks and light them up?"

"I figured I'd just light them all at once. I think if these kids wait any longer, they'll fly into the cake." Reaver snickered after taking the stick before lighting it with the others. The twins gazing upon the fire in awe.

"I figured I'd just light them all at once. I think if these kids wait any longer, they'll fly into the cake." Reaver snickered after taking the stick before lighting it with the others. The twins gazing upon the fire in awe.

"Alright, let's quickly sing the song and then let them make a wish and then we eat, okay? Okay! One, two, three!" He began to sing.

"Alright, let's quickly sing the song and then let them make a wish and then we eat, okay? Okay! One, two, three!" He began to sing.

The kids perked their ears as everyone else joined in with singing, Reaver crouching with the lit sticks as he allowed the three of them to blow out the flame once the song was over.

The kids perked their ears as everyone else joined in with singing, Reaver crouching with the lit sticks as he allowed the three of them to blow out the flame once the song was over.

Graham clapped once it was over before looking to Reaver. "Alright, buddy ol' pal. Grab the machete and slice this cake apart!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back