• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham squinted, shaking his head. "I hope to the high heavens of Valhalla that the kids are not like you in your sad humor."

Adrian grinned widely. "Say what you like, I think they're pretty funny."

"It's the curse of the dad humour!" Reaver shouted over, grinning.

Graham pointed to Reaver, "See!? He gets it!"

Adrian snorted at that before looking over to Ivan. "Ivan! Dad jokes! Blessing, or curse?"

Ivan looked up from what he was doing, grinning. "It is blessing in disguise."

Adrian snorted at that before looking over to Ivan. "Ivan! Dad jokes! Blessing, or curse?"

Ivan looked up from what he was doing, grinning. "It is blessing in disguise."

"Poor poor Ivan, he hit his head too many times as a child. That's why his humor is dead just like your's, Adrian."

"Poor poor Ivan, he hit his head too many times as a child. That's why his humor is dead just like your's, Adrian."

"Naaah, Ivan has hard head." Ivan grinned, looking to Reaver with wiggling eyebrows - keeping it subtle enough not to be picked up by the kids; who'd been too distracted with playing that they wouldn't have noticed, anyway.

Reaver perked a brow at that, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Naaah, Ivan has hard head." Ivan grinned, looking to Reaver with wiggling eyebrows - keeping it subtle enough not to be picked up by the kids; who'd been too distracted with playing that they wouldn't have noticed, anyway.

Reaver perked a brow at that, rolling his eyes slightly.

Graham growled at that, moving in front of Reaver. "Don't think i'm an idiot, IIIIIvaaaaaan~. The only one that gets to make those jokes to him is me!"

Graham growled at that, moving in front of Reaver. "Don't think i'm an idiot, IIIIIvaaaaaan~. The only one that gets to make those jokes to him is me!"

Reaver blinked at that, smiling faintly from the intervening as he slowly curled his tail.

"Fiiine, fine." Ivan snickered.

Graham pulled Reaver close, kissing his forehead. "I'm the only one that gets to talk dirty to you, right?"

Reaver widened his eyes, blushing madly at that before moving to hug Graham's torso - nodding quickly. "Y-Yep! Only one t' joke about stuff like that is my sugar beah." 'WHHOOAAAAHHH, PULL IT BACK! PULL. IT. BACK!'

Reaver widened his eyes, blushing madly at that before moving to hug Graham's torso - nodding quickly. "Y-Yep! Only one t' joke about stuff like that is my sugar beah." 'WHHOOAAAAHHH, PULL IT BACK! PULL. IT. BACK!'

Graham quirked an eyebrow at that before snickering. "And i'm the only sugar beah!" He said, pointing to Ivan.

Graham quirked an eyebrow at that before snickering. "And i'm the only sugar beah!" He said, pointing to Ivan.

"The only one!" Reaver assured. 'GOING ROGUE. STAHP.'

"Alright, alright. It was only joke." Ivan raised his hands with a smirk. "All in good fun."

Graham turned to Reaver, giving a gentle pat with his hand. "Sorry about that. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Quickly, Reaver straightened his posture a small bit following the pat. "Aaaaah, it's fiiine. Only thing I was uncomfortable with was the joke previously--" Reaver paused, widening his eyes at the words that escaped him. "B-Because, that made me feel way more uncomfortable than what you did! Waaay more!" 'Kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me...'

Quickly, Reaver straightened his posture a small bit following the pat. "Aaaaah, it's fiiine. Only thing I was uncomfortable with was the joke previously--" Reaver paused, widening his eyes at the words that escaped him. "B-Because, that made me feel way more uncomfortable than what you did! Waaay more!" 'Kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me, kill me...'

"Good. I'm glad you're okay with this too."

"Good. I'm glad you're okay with this too."

"Glad ya offered t' do this in the first place." 'ReAVER! STOP TALKING.' Reaver rubbed the back of his neck. "... Y'KNOW, Protectin' me, and all. Thanks. Thank you. Very much."

"Glad ya offered t' do this in the first place." 'ReAVER! STOP TALKING.' Reaver rubbed the back of his neck. "... Y'KNOW, Protectin' me, and all. Thanks. Thank you. Very much."

"No problem, i just wanna see you safe, Rea." He smiled at that before looking back to Ivan went. "Well it doesn't like we'll be kissing any time soon. He believe us so far. So you're safe for now. Hopefully he'll go home soon."

"No problem, i just wanna see you safe, Rea." He smiled at that before looking back to Ivan went. "Well it doesn't like we'll be kissing any time soon. He believe us so far. So you're safe for now. Hopefully he'll go home soon."

Internal pouting aside, Reaver nodded in agreement. A gentle sigh escaping him soon after.

"Uncwle Gwizzly! Uncwle Woof!" Malvo called, running up to them as she lifted the raptor - pushing it's stomach to make it roar. "It woaurs!"

Internal pouting aside, Reaver nodded in agreement. A gentle sigh escaping him soon after.

"Uncwle Gwizzly! Uncwle Woof!" Malvo called, running up to them as she lifted the raptor - pushing it's stomach to make it roar. "It woaurs!"

Graham gasped, "no way! Press the button again!" He asked as he lifted her up to his chest and pulled her head towards his head gently.

Graham gasped, "no way! Press the button again!" He asked as he lifted her up to his chest and pulled her head towards his head gently.

Malvo wagged her tail as she'd been picked up, pressing the button again as the raptor roared once more. "See!?"

Graham gave a "WOAH!" as he rocked Malvo back and forth, bouncing her gently. "Do you like your gifts?"

Giggling gently, she nodded as she'd hug the raptor to herself. "Yea! We wur jus' pwayin' a dinosoaw fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back