• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"I eat and it makes me happy. I might be a stress eater . . . that or i just eat to eat."

"Can I just ask y' something?" Reaver grinned, quirking his brow. "Where the hell does it all go? Clearly, not t' yer stomach." 'Reaaaaaaver.'

"Can I just ask y' something?" Reaver grinned, quirking his brow. "Where the hell does it all go? Clearly, not t' yer stomach." 'Reaaaaaaver.'

"You think i have a nice body?" He lifted up his shirt, showing his decently toned body as he tapped his stomach.

"You think i have a nice body?" He lifted up his shirt, showing his decently toned body as he tapped his stomach.

Reaver stared at his torso for a moment as a blush coated his cheeks yet again, though thankfully... THANKFULLY, it was faint. 'HoLY FUCK!' He'd then give a nod, closing his eyes with a smile. "Y-Yeah! I mean, look at ya!" 'MOUTH, DON'T GO ROGUE ON ME AGAIN. PLEASE.'

Reaver stared at his torso for a moment as a blush coated his cheeks yet again, though thankfully... THANKFULLY, it was faint. 'HoLY FUCK!' He'd then give a nod, closing his eyes with a smile. "Y-Yeah! I mean, look at ya!" 'MOUTH, DON'T GO ROGUE ON ME AGAIN. PLEASE.'

Graham gave an innocent smile. "Thank you! I tried my best to keep it as tight as possible. With all the work they we do overseas. I even have that V that all the girls love!"

Graham gave an innocent smile. "Thank you! I tried my best to keep it as tight as possible. With all the work they we do overseas. I even have that V that all the girls love!"

'Haaaaaaaaeehhhh...' In Reaver's mind; FIELD DAY, with just the imagery ALONE. He swallowed hard, trying not to verbalise his thoughts as he'd decide to sit down in the grass with a smile. His eyes drifting down to his cake as he got another forkful. "The work definitely shows."

'Haaaaaaaaeehhhh...' In Reaver's mind; FIELD DAY, with just the imagery ALONE. He swallowed hard, trying not to verbalise his thoughts as he'd decide to sit down in the grass with a smile. His eyes drifting down to his cake as he got another forkful. "The work definitely shows."

Graham dropped his shirt smiling. "You're too sweet to me, Rea. Thanks, a compliment from a gay guy says a lot." He laid down by him.

Graham dropped his shirt smiling. "You're too sweet to me, Rea. Thanks, a compliment from a gay guy says a lot." He laid down by him.

'And yet, not enough. ;-;' Reaver kept his eyes on the cake, flicking an ear. "Y' don't need t' thank me, Graham."

'And yet, not enough. ;-;' Reaver kept his eyes on the cake, flicking an ear. "Y' don't need t' thank me, Graham."
"I feel like i do. I feel like there's something more that i need to give you, that i just. . . i don't know. I can't find it."

"I feel like i do. I feel like there's something more that i need to give you, that i just. . . i don't know. I can't find it."

Reaver raised a brow at this, glancing over to Graham before looking ahead in thought - as well as a small, tiiiiny little spark of hope. 'Wh... What?' "I'm sure you'll find it, at some point."

Reaver raised a brow at this, glancing over to Graham before looking ahead in thought - as well as a small, tiiiiny little spark of hope. 'Wh... What?' "I'm sure you'll find it, at some point."

"I hope so. You deserve it, that's for sure."

(You deserve it for waiting centuries for this idiot to realize anything.)

"I hope so. You deserve it, that's for sure."

(You deserve it for waiting centuries for this idiot to realize anything.)

(Truly. XD ;w; )

With furrowed brows, Reaver smiled at that before finishing his cake and laying back, as well.

Graham looked to Reaver, "today's been a good day, yeah?"

"I certainly think so." Reaver smiled, returning the look before glancing to the sky. "Made the kids' day, that's fer sure."

"I certainly think so." Reaver smiled, returning the look before glancing to the sky. "Made the kids' day, that's fer sure."

"And that's all we truly need. I'm glad that they're happy. The most broken souls need the most love. That's why your my best friend. Because i want to see you smile for the rest of our lives."

"And that's all we truly need. I'm glad that they're happy. The most broken souls need the most love. That's why your my best friend. Because i want to see you smile for the rest of our lives."

Reaver's ears perked at that, smiling over to Graham. "I can say the same fer you."

"Of course, why wouldn't you make me happy? Again, you're my best friend." Graham slung his arm over his torso, pulling him into a hug.

Reaver raised his brow, smiling as he'd returned the hug. "Glad t' be. Don't know how I would've gotten through a lot of stuff without you there."

Reaver raised his brow, smiling as he'd returned the hug. "Glad t' be. Don't know how I would've gotten through a lot of stuff without you there."

"I could say the same thing about you. We saved each other in the greater scheme of things."

"I could say the same thing about you. We saved each other in the greater scheme of things."

"Definitely." Reaver agreed, flicking an ear. "I don't think I've ever seen y' this happy."

Graham's smile enlarged. "Well why wouldn't i be? I got my family and a few new cuties in my life." He looked over to Dei, Akumu and Malvo.

"Very true." Reaver grinned, glancing over to the three as well. Akumu and the others having waved from where they were.

Graham waved back, "yup a bundle of cute, all three of time. What amazing timing to come back too."

Reaver waved, as well. Keeping a grin on his face. "I feel like they've planned it out perfectly. Had to be a long process, and I'm really surprised I didn't pick up on it before the kids actually got here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back