• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Malvo nodded, sipping her coke. "Gone f'rever."

"YEAH! I'm a mega dork! And I'm also a goofball, and a wingnut! And a knucklehead McSpazzatron!" Dei-Loki sat up. "But, most of all... I'm... I'M! I'M--!" He grabbed his bag, pulling it down as he grabbed a handful of fries. "Hungry." He snickered.
Graham shook his head, "i think it's bed time when we get you home."

Graham shook his head, "i think it's bed time when we get you home."

"Walkin' on suuuUUNSHIIIINE, WOAAAAH OH."

"Yep. Definitely bed." Zuzana cleaned off her hands with a napkin while Adrian snickered.

Graham stood up, yanning. "Good. I'm ready for sleep once we get home."

"EeeeEEEEeeEEEEeeeverybody sleeps!" Reaver exclaimed, standing up as well while Adrian moved and picked THE BOY off of the floor, resting the giggly fock over his shoulder.

"Everybody Talks." Adrian smirked, Dei-Loki laughing at that now.

"EeeeEEEEeeEEEEeeeverybody sleeps!" Reaver exclaimed, standing up as well while Adrian moved and picked THE BOY off of the floor, resting the giggly fock over his shoulder.

"Everybody Talks." Adrian smirked, Dei-Loki laughing at that now.
"It started with a whisper." Graham shrugged, getting up.

"It started with a whisper." Graham shrugged, getting up.

Malvo stood, stretching. "aND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HEEERRRR~"

Dei-Loki blinked, clearing his throat as he saw the opportunity that he could not miss. "Giiiiirls love giiiiiirls and BOOOYYYYS."

((BAHAH))

Malvo stood, stretching. "aND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HEEERRRR~"

Dei-Loki blinked, clearing his throat as he saw the opportunity that he could not miss. "Giiiiirls love giiiiiirls and BOOOYYYYS."

((BAHAH))
(XD EVILLL)
Graham turned to Dei. "Why ya gotta do that?"

(XD EVILLL)
Graham turned to Dei. "Why ya gotta do that?"

Dei-Loki glanced to Graham, still slung over Adrian's shoulder. "Because Brendon Urie is hawt."

Malvo sighed at that. "Yeaaaaaaaaaah, he is."

Graham nodded, "right, the best goofballs."

"Number one?" Malvo grinned, though she soon paused and looked to Adrian and Dei-Loki, who'd been grinning like the two devils they were. "NO! DON'T Y'DARE!"

"Are y'... a real villain?"

"DAD, STAHP IT." Malvo whined, quickly heading out as Adrian quickly followed with Dei-Loki now sitting on his shoulders so he wouldn't get sick.

"MALVY, COME BACK! LET US TEACH YA HOW T' BE A VILLAIN!"

"STAAAAAAAAAAAHP!"

Reaver blinked a few times. "Poor Malvy."

"Number one?" Malvo grinned, though she soon paused and looked to Adrian and Dei-Loki, who'd been grinning like the two devils they were. "NO! DON'T Y'DARE!"

"Are y'... a real villain?"

"DAD, STAHP IT." Malvo whined, quickly heading out as Adrian quickly followed with Dei-Loki now sitting on his shoulders so he wouldn't get sick.

"MALVY, COME BACK! LET US TEACH YA HOW T' BE A VILLAIN!"

"STAAAAAAAAAAAHP!"

Reaver blinked a few times. "Poor Malvy."
Graham ran after them, grabbing Adrian's by the ear and pulling him back until he was between Malvo and them. "You. Better. Leave. My. Sweet. Potato. Alone!" he poked his chest.

Graham ran after them, grabbing Adrian's by the ear and pulling him back until he was between Malvo and them. "You. Better. Leave. My. Sweet. Potato. Alone!" he poked his chest.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. OW." Adrian grimaced, moving with the hold as he grimaced. "Let me sing! ;-; "

"NO!" Malvo exclaimed, keeping her distance.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. OW." Adrian grimaced, moving with the hold as he grimaced. "Let me sing! ;-; "

"NO!" Malvo exclaimed, keeping her distance.
Graham growled, glaring at him. "You can sing as long as if you're willing to lose a few things along the way, dog!"

Graham growled, glaring at him. "You can sing as long as if you're willing to lose a few things along the way, dog!"

Adrian held his tongue, pouting as he sighed - Dei-Loki having patted his head.

Graham then marched to Malvo before picking her up and put her on his shoulders as he stuck out his tongue to Adrian.

(CHILDREN PLEASE)

((I feel so bad for Zuzana sometimes.
XD ))

Malvo huffed triumphantly, Adrian squinting as he stuck his tongue out in return but blew a raspberry to add to the action.

((I feel so bad for Zuzana sometimes.
XD ))

Malvo huffed triumphantly, Adrian squinting as he stuck his tongue out in return but blew a raspberry to add to the action.
(XD It's what makes her THE MOM)
Graham snickered, heading back to the carriage. "No worries, my princess. Your bodyguard has returned!"

(XD It's what makes her THE MOM)
Graham snickered, heading back to the carriage. "No worries, my princess. Your bodyguard has returned!"

((ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MOM!))

"Good, I was waiting f'r ya return." Malvo patted Graham's head softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back