• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled softly, "we could use all the help we can get, bud."

Dei-Loki took one last sip to finish the milkshake before standing and ignoring the needle-like buzzing in his feet from the cuts. He saluted. "Talk t' grumpy is a-go!" He exclaimed, heading to the bathroom with the faintest of winces.

Dei-Loki took one last sip to finish the milkshake before standing and ignoring the needle-like buzzing in his feet from the cuts. He saluted. "Talk t' grumpy is a-go!" He exclaimed, heading to the bathroom with the faintest of winces.
Graham shook his head, "those two need so much love."

Graham shook his head, "those two need so much love."

The rest of the family nodded in agreement, Reaver softly sighing.

"'s too bad one of them was whipped enough not t' enjoy love like the rest of us." Reaver frowned.

----

Adrian glared at the running water in the sink, tapping his now elongated claws against the counter top. He'd then drift his gaze over to the doorway as Dei-Loki made his way in. A smile on the teens face.

"Yo." He greeted, Adrian glaring back to the water before he'd splash his own face with it.

"Not doin' it." Adrian grumbled, shaking the water from his hands as Dei-Loki stopped at his side to wash the salt and such from his own.

"C'mon, dad, it isn't so bad." Dei-Loki stated, and dried off his hands at hand dryer. "It's nice t' feel relief, every once in a while."

"Yea, at the cost of bein' emitted f'r a week or more." Adrian growled, turning the water off before turning his attention to Dei-Loki.

"Whatchya talkin' about? The whole royal medical staff is in the hospital wing of the palace, now. It's all right there."

Adrian snorted, closing his eyes as he crossed his arms and smirked sadly. "When was the last time y' heard someone was let go with things like this without a psych eval.?.. Y'remember goin' though that, right?.."

Dei-Loki lowered his ears and frowned at that, heading to Adrian's side again. "I still toughed it out fer you guys, tho..."

((There's gonna be more of this.
Just a heads up. I just didn't wanna make it one overloaded post. XD ))

The rest of the family nodded in agreement, Reaver softly sighing.

"'s too bad one of them was whipped enough not t' enjoy love like the rest of us." Reaver frowned.

----

Adrian glared at the running water in the sink, tapping his now elongated claws against the counter top. He'd then drift his gaze over to the doorway as Dei-Loki made his way in. A smile on the teens face.

"Yo." He greeted, Adrian glaring back to the water before he'd splash his own face with it.

"Not doin' it." Adrian grumbled, shaking the water from his hands as Dei-Loki stopped at his side to wash the salt and such from his own.

"C'mon, dad, it isn't so bad." Dei-Loki stated, and dried off his hands at hand dryer. "It's nice t' feel relief, every once in a while."

"Yea, at the cost of bein' emitted f'r a week or more." Adrian growled, turning the water off before turning his attention to Dei-Loki.

"Whatchya talkin' about? The whole royal medical staff is in the hospital wing of the palace, now. It's all right there."

Adrian snorted, closing his eyes as he crossed his arms and smirked sadly. "When was the last time y' heard someone was let go with things like this without a psych eval.?.. Y'remember goin' though that, right?.."

Dei-Loki lowered his ears and frowned at that, heading to Adrian's side again. "I still toughed it out fer you guys, tho..."

((There's gonna be more of this.
Just a heads up. I just didn't wanna make it one overloaded post. XD ))
(That's fine. IT"S PRECIOUS ANYWAYS)
Graham nodded, "he knows we love him though."

(That's fine. IT"S PRECIOUS ANYWAYS)
Graham nodded, "he knows we love him though."

"As much as he acts like he doesn't like it." Reaver smiled.

----

Adrian lost the strength to even keep a fake smirk going, his gaze moving to the side.

"Besides, dad, yer the fockin' King, y' can just have them check up on ya at home, if ya really wanted t'." Dei-Loki smiled, hugging Adrian's side tightly, causing him to pause, tense, and look down to Dei-Loki before his look would soften. Adrian then sighed before wincing his eyes shut.

"... Thanks, Dipper."

"Yer welcome." Dei-Loki kept his smile, tightening his hug. "... Yer not him, by the way." He moved his gaze up to his dad. "Yer nothin' like grandpa Thomas. I hope ya know that. Y'r ten times better than he could ever be, and even cooler, too."

Just that was enough to let Adrian break into a sob as he caved, slid to a sit on the floor and hugged Dei-Loki tightly to him without any words. Dei-Loki blinked a few times, softly patting his dad's back as he returned the hug. "There ya go, dad, drain the emotional pool. We don't have t' leave until yer finished..." He assured.

"I see him so much in me..." Adrian whined, "way too much, sometimes..."

"He's not you, though." Dei-Loki assured. "Because, f'r starters, he wouldn't have the balls t' cry at all, let alone in front of anyone." Dei-Loki thought of more examples. "Yer a dad, not a father. Yer not abusive, yer not 100% cold, and ya actually care, and if I loose ya because of the bullshite in yer head, I... fuck, dad. The whole family could take that..." He seemed to squeak those last few words out before he'd tear up and return the hug tighter. "S-So, please... Y'r a one-of-a-kind fucking dad..."

"As much as he acts like he doesn't like it." Reaver smiled.

----

Adrian lost the strength to even keep a fake smirk going, his gaze moving to the side.

"Besides, dad, yer the fockin' King, y' can just have them check up on ya at home, if ya really wanted t'." Dei-Loki smiled, hugging Adrian's side tightly, causing him to pause, tense, and look down to Dei-Loki before his look would soften. Adrian then sighed before wincing his eyes shut.

"... Thanks, Dipper."

"Yer welcome." Dei-Loki kept his smile, tightening his hug. "... Yer not him, by the way." He moved his gaze up to his dad. "Yer nothin' like grandpa Thomas. I hope ya know that. Y'r ten times better than he could ever be, and even cooler, too."

Just that was enough to let Adrian break into a sob as he caved, slid to a sit on the floor and hugged Dei-Loki tightly to him without any words. Dei-Loki blinked a few times, softly patting his dad's back as he returned the hug. "There ya go, dad, drain the emotional pool. We don't have t' leave until yer finished..." He assured.

"I see him so much in me..." Adrian whined, "way too much, sometimes..."

"He's not you, though." Dei-Loki assured. "Because, f'r starters, he wouldn't have the balls t' cry at all, let alone in front of anyone." Dei-Loki thought of more examples. "Yer a dad, not a father. Yer not abusive, yer not 100% cold, and ya actually care, and if I loose ya because of the bullshite in yer head, I... fuck, dad. The whole family could take that..." He seemed to squeak those last few words out before he'd tear up and return the hug tighter. "S-So, please... Y'r a one-of-a-kind fucking dad..."
"I know, which is weird because we all know that he does."

"I know, which is weird because we all know that he does."

Reaver shrugs. "Adee is strange." He'd then look up and over towards the bathroom several minutes later to watch the two exit once more - eyes red and raw from crying, though they were bullshitting as dads and sons do, so at least that was good.

Reaver shrugs. "Adee is strange." He'd then look up and over towards the bathroom several minutes later to watch the two exit once more - eyes red and raw from crying, though they were bullshitting as dads and sons do, so at least that was good.
Graham smiled at the two before gathering a somber expression. "Sure is."

Graham smiled at the two before gathering a somber expression. "Sure is."

Malvo peeked over her chair at the two, tilting her head at their eyes before smiling and keep it on the down low so she wasn't pointing them out. "Everythin' alright?"

Dei-Loki glanced to his sister, a smile forming on his face as he gave a thumbs up while Adrian sighed gently and returned to his seat.

"... Sorry about that. I'll go." Adrian gave into the previous argument as soon as he sat, his fingers running over the now damaged table.

Malvo peeked over her chair at the two, tilting her head at their eyes before smiling and keep it on the down low so she wasn't pointing them out. "Everythin' alright?"

Dei-Loki glanced to his sister, a smile forming on his face as he gave a thumbs up while Adrian sighed gently and returned to his seat.

"... Sorry about that. I'll go." Adrian gave into the previous argument as soon as he sat, his fingers running over the now damaged table.
Graham shook his head, "don't. I'm sorry to say such things, and i would never force you to do something that you don't want to do. We just know that these things don't make you feel good so maybe the talking and medication would. We're sorry for pushing you, brother."

Graham shook his head, "don't. I'm sorry to say such things, and i would never force you to do something that you don't want to do. We just know that these things don't make you feel good so maybe the talking and medication would. We're sorry for pushing you, brother."

((-cough Says the bear that forced him to have a birthday party cough-))

Adrian looked up sadly at that, the family nodding in unison as Adrian smiled faintly before softly knocking against the table. "... I do... wanna try, though. I, uhm... had my eyes opened... sorta." He looked back to the table, sticking the wood chips back into it to fix it.

((-cough Says the bear that forced him to have a birthday party cough-))

Adrian looked up sadly at that, the family nodding in unison as Adrian smiled faintly before softly knocking against the table. "... I do... wanna try, though. I, uhm... had my eyes opened... sorta." He looked back to the table, sticking the wood chips back into it to fix it.
(XD he's a confuzzled beah)
Graham smiled, reaching over as he petted his head between his ears. "Thank you."

(XD he's a confuzzled beah)
Graham smiled, reaching over as he petted his head between his ears. "Thank you."

Adrian closed his eyes at the patting. "Y' should thank Dipper. He deserves it more."

Graham nodded before doing the same to Dei with his smile. "Thank you for helping your father."

Dei-Loki smiled happily, closing his eyes at the patting. "Baaaah, 's nothin'. I owe it t' all ya guys, anyways."

Graham squinted, "y'don't find me intimidating or terrifying in General mode?"

Dei-Loki blinked. "Didn't say I don't find ya that way, 'm just sayin' I can handle it. If I didn't find ya as either of those things I'd say yer a bad General, but yer a good General, so..." He shrugged.

Dei-Loki blinked. "Didn't say I don't find ya that way, 'm just sayin' I can handle it. If I didn't find ya as either of those things I'd say yer a bad General, but yer a good General, so..." He shrugged.
Graham's squint increased, "good answer."

Graham's squint increased, "good answer."

"Can ya stahp lookin' at me like I did somethin' horrible, now?" He asked, lifting a large fry for his uncle, largest outta the box he had. "I like happy, not mayod at me uncle Grizzly the best."

"Can ya stahp lookin' at me like I did somethin' horrible, now?" He asked, lifting a large fry for his uncle, largest outta the box he had. "I like happy, not mayod at me uncle Grizzly the best."
Graham pouted, taking the fry. "Sorry, i forget which mode i'm on sometimes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back