• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Y'know me so very, very well, Adrian." He smiled.

"How can I not understand someone that eats the same amount as me!?" Adrian grinned, glancing to everyone else. "Should I multiply that order by six again, then?"

And when the others had nodded, he set Dei-Loki on his shoulders before marching off to place the order.

"How can I not understand someone that eats the same amount as me!?" Adrian grinned, glancing to everyone else. "Should I multiply that order by six again, then?"

And when the others had nodded, he set Dei-Loki on his shoulders before marching off to place the order.
Graham smiled, "what a good man. Never let him hear that i said that about him!"

Graham smiled, "good because i definitely don't want to hear him cry that i'm giving him wuv."

"I'll never complain about the wuv." Reaver beamed.

"Aunt Chloe would kill fer this close of a seat t' the shiiip." Malvo awed.

Graham awed at Reaver before snickering as he looked to Malvo, "thank goodness she's not."

Reaver curled his tail while Malvo grinned. "I shall still awe in her place, though! She'd be disappointed if I didn't."

"It's weird to ship real people, Malvo! It's really weird! I get the happy business but the shipping is not necessary!"
(Says YOU)

(("WE AREN'T REAL!"

"NO MORE POT FOR YOU!"))

"DON'T Y'TELL ME WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T NECESSARY!" Malvo squinted to Graham after shooting back like the little fireball she was.

(("WE AREN'T REAL!"

"NO MORE POT FOR YOU!"))

"DON'T Y'TELL ME WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T NECESSARY!" Malvo squinted to Graham after shooting back like the little fireball she was.
(XD)
"I can if i want to! Don't make me let you get infected with dorkiness!"

(XD)
"I can if i want to! Don't make me let you get infected with dorkiness!"

Malvo whined, glancing over to Adrian and Dei-Loki, who'd watch the employees pile on the order, Dei-Loki seeming rather frustrated as Adrian cupped his wrist with his hand behind his back as he listened, for now.

Dei-Loki threw his hands forward, glaring to the manager. "Whaddya mean 'no'!? There's plenty of caramel!"

Malvo blinked. "Might be more anger than dorkiness."

Malvo whined, glancing over to Adrian and Dei-Loki, who'd watch the employees pile on the order, Dei-Loki seeming rather frustrated as Adrian cupped his wrist with his hand behind his back as he listened, for now.

Dei-Loki threw his hands forward, glaring to the manager. "Whaddya mean 'no'!? There's plenty of caramel!"

Malvo blinked. "Might be more anger than dorkiness."
Graham looked over to what she was looking at before nodding. "Then i'll keep ya over here."

Graham looked over to what she was looking at before nodding. "Then i'll keep ya over here."

"Still shippin' General Pyro, tho." Malvo stated, looking to Graham again with an innocent smile as Reaver whined.

"Malvo!"

"Can't stop, won't stop." Malvo hugged them both with a bright smile. "I love y'guys."

"Sorry, sir, but there isn't. Y've cleaned us out." The manager stated while Adrian and Dei-Loki squinted in unison. Adrian then took his hands out from behind his back as he'd gesture to the large squirt bottles filled with caramel.

"Oh? What's that, then?"

"'s... caramel, sir."

"Why can't y' just use that in the milkshake? Seems there's plenty of it." Adrian stared, his voice on the line between hostile and civil, ready to fall one way or another at either time.

The manager noticed this, furrowing his brows just a bit. "Those are for frappe's only, your majesty."

Adrian shifted his gaze to the squirt bottles, then to the manager again as he, once more, squinted. He slowly leaned forward until his hands rested on the counter -doing his best not to cause a scene, despite how much he wanted to slam his fists down once as hard as he could. His voice was low, his eyes... menacing, at this point. "I... will pay y' extra... if you'd just make my son a caramel milkshake. 'm tryin' hard t' be nice here."

The manager shook his head, raising his hands defensively before lowering them with a sigh. "That'd be going against company policy."

"Yer the manager."

"Yeah, but I still have higher bosses to answer to."

Adrian closed his eyes, slowly sliding until he stood up straight again as he twitched a brow. "All I ask f'r... is a supersized caramel milkshake. It's not like I'm askin' f'r something out of season, it's on the menu. Work with me here." This was his last, quiet warning. His claws drumming against the counter as he held his composure for the family's sake as best he fucking could. "We spend millions here, we FUND y', so... please."

"Still shippin' General Pyro, tho." Malvo stated, looking to Graham again with an innocent smile as Reaver whined.

"Malvo!"

"Can't stop, won't stop." Malvo hugged them both with a bright smile. "I love y'guys."

"Sorry, sir, but there isn't. Y've cleaned us out." The manager stated while Adrian and Dei-Loki squinted in unison. Adrian then took his hands out from behind his back as he'd gesture to the large squirt bottles filled with caramel.

"Oh? What's that, then?"

"'s... caramel, sir."

"Why can't y' just use that in the milkshake? Seems there's plenty of it." Adrian stared, his voice on the line between hostile and civil, ready to fall one way or another at either time.

The manager noticed this, furrowing his brows just a bit. "Those are for frappe's only, your majesty."

Adrian shifted his gaze to the squirt bottles, then to the manager again as he, once more, squinted. He slowly leaned forward until his hands rested on the counter -doing his best not to cause a scene, despite how much he wanted to slam his fists down once as hard as he could. His voice was low, his eyes... menacing, at this point. "I... will pay y' extra... if you'd just make my son a caramel milkshake. 'm tryin' hard t' be nice here."

The manager shook his head, raising his hands defensively before lowering them with a sigh. "That'd be going against company policy."

"Yer the manager."

"Yeah, but I still have higher bosses to answer to."

Adrian closed his eyes, slowly sliding until he stood up straight again as he twitched a brow. "All I ask f'r... is a supersized caramel milkshake. It's not like I'm askin' f'r something out of season, it's on the menu. Work with me here." This was his last, quiet warning. His claws drumming against the counter as he held his composure for the family's sake as best he fucking could. "We spend millions here, we FUND y', so... please."
Graham squinted at her before looking back. "Oh that poor lad."

Graham squinted at her before looking back. "Oh that poor lad."

"Don't y' squint at me, mister." Malvo snickered at the before blinking and peeking over her seat as Reaver had done the same.

"Which lad? Dei, Adee, or the guy Adee's tryin' his best not t' hit?"

"What?" Zuzana raised a brow, also looking over to the scene.

"Don't y' squint at me, mister." Malvo snickered at the before blinking and peeking over her seat as Reaver had done the same.

"Which lad? Dei, Adee, or the guy Adee's tryin' his best not t' hit?"

"What?" Zuzana raised a brow, also looking over to the scene.
"The boy that Adrian's about to pounce on like the secret mama bear he is. Y'see it, Zuzu?"

"The boy that Adrian's about to pounce on like the secret mama bear he is. Y'see it, Zuzu?"

Zuzana squinted fairly slightly before sighing and closing her eyes. "Yep, I see it." She stated before standing to head over.

Zuzana squinted fairly slightly before sighing and closing her eyes. "Yep, I see it." She stated before standing to head over.
"Mama bear coming into the rescue for poor employee working at the counter. Now watch, audience, as she defuses this situation with her power."

"Mama bear coming into the rescue for poor employee working at the counter. Now watch, audience, as she defuses this situation with her power."

Reaver snickered, putting on an Australian accent that weirdly mixed well with his already Irish tone. "T'night... on Naychuh's Discorhd."

Adrian was just about to fling himself over the counter at this guy, but was promptly stopped from the feeling of a gentle, loving hand on his upper arm. This seemed to, almost instantly, retract Adrian's anger to a bearable level, though he still squinted to the manager and remained intimidating like the guarddog he was.

Zuzana gently rubbed Adrian's arm, looking to the manager as she raised a brow. "It's one milkshake. Surely you can manage to make one milkshake?"

The manager, albeit nervously, stuck to the policy. His brows having furrowed as he spoke. "I'm sorry, but we can't."

Zuzana stared, completely understanding Adrian's frustration, at this point. She'd then lean over, gesturing the male closer before she whispered something into his ear which prompted Adrian and Dei-Loki to raise their brows, as if admiringly impressed. And even more so when the manager quickly scrambled to make the milkshake himself. "And don't y'dare mess with what you put in it." She squinted, Adrian having whined as he smiled softly to his wife once she looked over. She'd then smile in return, rubbing his back comfortingly while Dei-Loki remained on Adrian's shoulders.

"Yer both so cool." Dei-Loki whimpered with a smile, snickering gently as Zuzana replied with;

"Anything for my babies."

Reaver snickered, putting on an Australian accent that weirdly mixed well with his already Irish tone. "T'night... on Naychuh's Discorhd."

Adrian was just about to fling himself over the counter at this guy, but was promptly stopped from the feeling of a gentle, loving hand on his upper arm. This seemed to, almost instantly, retract Adrian's anger to a bearable level, though he still squinted to the manager and remained intimidating like the guarddog he was.

Zuzana gently rubbed Adrian's arm, looking to the manager as she raised a brow. "It's one milkshake. Surely you can manage to make one milkshake?"

The manager, albeit nervously, stuck to the policy. His brows having furrowed as he spoke. "I'm sorry, but we can't."

Zuzana stared, completely understanding Adrian's frustration, at this point. She'd then lean over, gesturing the male closer before she whispered something into his ear which prompted Adrian and Dei-Loki to raise their brows, as if admiringly impressed. And even more so when the manager quickly scrambled to make the milkshake himself. "And don't y'dare mess with what you put in it." She squinted, Adrian having whined as he smiled softly to his wife once she looked over. She'd then smile in return, rubbing his back comfortingly while Dei-Loki remained on Adrian's shoulders.

"Yer both so cool." Dei-Loki whimpered with a smile, snickering gently as Zuzana replied with;

"Anything for my babies."
"And just like that, the small employee was killed by the mama bear. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back