• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham pouted, taking the fry. "Sorry, i forget which mode i'm on sometimes."

Dei-Loki hugged Graham, snickering. "It's fine. Just don't be runnin' at blighters t' give them a hug... As much as I'd love t' see General Ruvik's head fly off after bein' squeezed too hard in a hug. THAT would be an amazing war ender f'r the books." He grinned at the image.

Dei-Loki hugged Graham, snickering. "It's fine. Just don't be runnin' at blighters t' give them a hug... As much as I'd love t' see General Ruvik's head fly off after bein' squeezed too hard in a hug. THAT would be an amazing war ender f'r the books." He grinned at the image.
Graham smirked, "i could make it work."

Graham smirked, "i could make it work."

Dei-Loki gasped at this, snapping his attention to Graham with his eyes having lit up in wonder. "PleeeeeAAAAASE!? I'll help clear out the rest then ya can move in f'r the bear hug kill!"

Adrian snorted, snickering as he looked to Dei-Loki. "Take it easy, Dipper. Ya haven't even fully enlisted yet."

Dei-Loki pouted, no sooner grinning as he snickered. "I can't help it, it's too good of an image t' pass up. Just the squeeze and POP!"

((Hello, little Adrian.
XD))

Dei-Loki gasped at this, snapping his attention to Graham with his eyes having lit up in wonder. "PleeeeeAAAAASE!? I'll help clear out the rest then ya can move in f'r the bear hug kill!"

Adrian snorted, snickering as he looked to Dei-Loki. "Take it easy, Dipper. Ya haven't even fully enlisted yet."

Dei-Loki pouted, no sooner grinning as he snickered. "I can't help it, it's too good of an image t' pass up. Just the squeeze and POP!"

((Hello, little Adrian.
XD))
(XD)
Graham smiled, "y'sound so similar to someone."

"Always?" Graham squinted with a 'really' look.

"Yes." Adrian stated with the utmost confidence, Reaver quirking an unbelieving brow.

"Riiiight."

"... I believe them t' be good reasons."

"That's not what ya asked in the first place." Adrian grinned at his loophole.
Graham leaned over, pinching his cheek with his glare. "Then i guess i'll rephrase the question. ARE. THEY. GOOD. REASONS. TO. US?"

(i've been watching soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much animu)

Graham leaned over, pinching his cheek with his glare. "Then i guess i'll rephrase the question. ARE. THEY. GOOD. REASONS. TO. US?"

(i've been watching soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much animu)

((SOOOOOO much. XD ))

Adrian yelped and winced while he leaned into the pinching so it wouldn't hurt as much. "Sometimes yes, sometimes no!"

Graham raised his hands, glaring as he made the pinching moment like he was a beah cwab.

Adrian raised his brows before raising his hands to his cheeks and squinting. "NO! Bad!"

Meanwhile, Dei-Loki had been laughing to himself over the Bryan crab video because his god didn't have the willpower to leave it out. "Yeah, I'm crabby. And ya wanna know why!? Because I have crabs!" He broke out into laughter, yelping when he fell out of his chair as he laughed on the floor.

Malvo blinked, peeking down at her brother with the sisterly concern for his safety. "Y'okay!?"

"That's right. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ALL FUN AND GAMES TO GO T' MEXICO AND HAVE SEX WITH A HOOKER NAMED LOS CANGREJOS!" Dei-Loki wheeeeeeeeeeeezed, continuing to laugh as Malvo stared at her brother and his cracked sanity. "It turns out, in Spanish, that means THE CRABS! I payed SEVEN. HUNDRED. DOLLARS. For the crabs!"

Malvo shook her head, snickering. "Gods. Yer Nightmare side, I swear."

((It's that time of night again.
XD ))

Adrian raised his brows before raising his hands to his cheeks and squinting. "NO! Bad!"

Meanwhile, Dei-Loki had been laughing to himself over the Bryan crab video because his god didn't have the willpower to leave it out. "Yeah, I'm crabby. And ya wanna know why!? Because I have crabs!" He broke out into laughter, yelping when he fell out of his chair as he laughed on the floor.

Malvo blinked, peeking down at her brother with the sisterly concern for his safety. "Y'okay!?"

"That's right. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ALL FUN AND GAMES TO GO T' MEXICO AND HAVE SEX WITH A HOOKER NAMED LOS CANGREJOS!" Dei-Loki wheeeeeeeeeeeezed, continuing to laugh as Malvo stared at her brother and his cracked sanity. "It turns out, in Spanish, that means THE CRABS! I payed SEVEN. HUNDRED. DOLLARS. For the crabs!"

Malvo shook her head, snickering. "Gods. Yer Nightmare side, I swear."

((It's that time of night again.
XD ))
(XD)
Graham grinned before looking to Malvo and Dei, "it's happening again, huh?"

Graham snickered, "mega dork is here to stay."

Malvo nodded, sipping her coke. "Gone f'rever."

"YEAH! I'm a mega dork! And I'm also a goofball, and a wingnut! And a knucklehead McSpazzatron!" Dei-Loki sat up. "But, most of all... I'm... I'M! I'M--!" He grabbed his bag, pulling it down as he grabbed a handful of fries. "Hungry." He snickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back